PDA

View Full Version : Later

buried in the mud
03-01-2007, 11:45 AM
Later got jacked. His boat was lifted shortly after they found it on sonar. No wonder why the guy could'nt find it. The rangers knew about it all along and never told him as well. I think that's f***** up. Found this out yesterday by a employee who works at the store at piru. Does he have recourse on this?. That's ashame.

topless
03-01-2007, 11:50 AM
Later got jacked. His boat was lifted shortly after they found it on sonar. No wonder why the guy could'nt find it. The rangers knew about it all along and never told him as well. I think that's f***** up. Found this out yesterday by a employee who works at the store at piru. Does he have recourse on this?. That's ashame.Are you another relative or are you later?:idea:

RitcheyRch
03-01-2007, 11:54 AM
Spelling and grammar too good to be either Later or a relative. :D
Also, if boat was actually lifted am sure there would have been pictures posted somewhere.
Are you another relative or are you later?:idea:

little rowe boat
03-01-2007, 11:55 AM
Later got jacked. His boat was lifted shortly after they found it on sonar. No wonder why the guy could'nt find it. The rangers knew about it all along and never told him as well. I think that's f***** up. Found this out yesterday by a employee who works at the store at piru. Does he have recourse on this?. That's ashame.
I think the person that salvaged it has all rights to it. He is probably sol.

buried in the mud
03-01-2007, 11:55 AM
No.

topless
03-01-2007, 11:56 AM
Spelling and grammar too good to be either Later or a relative. :DJust judging by the screen name is all. Maybe he wants a few donations for ole later. :eek:

abraman1326
03-01-2007, 11:57 AM
If true, that really sucks. He brought a lot of what he got on here on himself, but to have your boat jacked while you are supposedly trying to get it raised, really sucks. Didn't I read in there they keep track of everyone that comes in or goes out of there? DO the rangers have a record?
BRA

Liberator TJ1984
03-01-2007, 12:03 PM
I think the person that salvaged it has all rights to it. He is probably sol.
I think you are right on that salvage deal :(
I heard you only have so long to get it back before it's free game :confused:

That Guy
03-01-2007, 12:07 PM
You go girlie....:D Please tell me we aren't going to do this again? Every and I mean Every time something new is posted about Later....it is from someone brand new.....I call we are being "Later-ized" again...:rolleyes:

RitcheyRch
03-01-2007, 12:08 PM
Quite a few people told him that. He had plenty of opportunites and money to go get the boat.
I think you are right on that salvage deal :(
I heard you only have so long to get it back before it's free game :confused:

topless
03-01-2007, 12:18 PM
Quite a few people told him that. He had plenty of opportunites and money to go get the boat.He was also really smart to post the coordinates of the boat on the internet for all to see.

RitcheyRch
03-01-2007, 12:21 PM
Forgot about that.
He was also really smart to post the coordinates of the boat on the internet for all to see.

buried in the mud
03-01-2007, 12:22 PM
I am not sticking up for later but I think it is messed up that the guy spent alot of time and money to find his boat then gets side wacked with stories from the ranger dept let alone could of been a set up. It looks as if this was thought out by someone over there at piru. It's to bad that it turned out this way. Really sucks.

460 jus getn it
03-01-2007, 12:25 PM
Not again

buried in the mud
03-01-2007, 12:25 PM
He was also really smart to post the coordinates of the boat on the internet for all to see.
Did'nt he do that to show everybody he was'nt full of sh*t?. Just curious.

jdogginla
03-01-2007, 12:26 PM
I am not sticking up for later but I think it is messed up that the guy spent alot of time and money to find his boat then gets side wacked with stories from the ranger dept let alone could of been a set up. It looks as if this was thought out by someone over there at piru. It's to bad that it turned out this way. Really sucks.
Let's clarify a lil. He had money that wasn't his, that he chose to spend on crack or what ever he was smoke'n and he didn't really spend alot of time on it because he was here every fricken minute of the day bitch'n, moan'n and post'n.
NUFF said.......:)

RiverDave
03-01-2007, 12:31 PM
Buried in the mud, as one of the first guys that tried to help out "Later" let me assure you that guy never wanted that boat back.. Why is beyond me, but he wouldn't make the effort to even make a phone call to bring the boat up? This all being before we found out about divers insurance etc.. But getting that guy to do anything was like pulling teeth.
If anything was a Scam, that guy and his wife coming on here and asking for Donations was a f'n scam.
RD

OKIE-JET
03-01-2007, 12:34 PM
Most of us would have gotten our rides topside without delay, regardless of the consequences. Later was eat up with the "I just wanna do it right and legal and not step on any toes". If someone got it, then Later got what he deserved for just being an idiot. What a 'tard.:idea:

Devilman
03-01-2007, 12:47 PM
A setup to steal a boat that had sat underwater for a period of weeks? I gotta say if someone actually thought that up on purpose, needs their asses kicked on general principles alone. Later's boat seemed to be a nice ride & all, but it wasn't anything that Joe Schmo couldn't have had any day of the week outta the boat trader... Seems like a lotta damn trouble over a 5, maybe 6 thousand dollar boat...:rolleyes:

riverbound
03-01-2007, 01:19 PM
Although post count doesnt necesarily give someone credibilty... I find it extremely odd that the ONLY people that come on here and post good things about this guy are ALL first time posters. and they disappear as quickly as they appear. I have been leary of this guy since the begining, and unfortunately would NEVER even consider helping someone out around here unless I knew them persoanally or at least knew they posted here as a regular.
Like RD stated, if the guy REALLY wanted his boat back, he would have gotten it back. I guarantee that if my boat went down, I would have gotten back immediately or at least made sure it was not possible for anyone else to pull it up.
the whole conspiricay theory about him bieng duped is humerous....its a POS jet maybe worth 5-6k in good condition.....being underwater for a couple weeks makes it worth almost nothing.

Deano
03-01-2007, 01:26 PM
Hate to say it, Later....I told you so!!
I know this should be in spam, but I have a pretty nice jet boat for sale that just needs a new steering cable:D

Rexone
03-01-2007, 01:48 PM
another alias.
Perhaps he should pay some ***boat members back rather than jacking the forum rules with attempts for sympathy. Again.

Devilman
03-01-2007, 01:55 PM
Later <----->http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/10158oldbuck40il7.gif
LMAO

LAND_LOVER69
03-01-2007, 01:58 PM
another alias.
Perhaps he should pay some ***boat members back rather than jacking the forum rules with attempts for sympathy. Again.
:hammer2: :D :hammer2: :D

Wet Dream
03-01-2007, 02:05 PM
NOBODY CARES!!

chase8
03-01-2007, 02:11 PM
I'm just curious. When exactly was the boat pulled up? Doesn't that lake freeze over this time of year?

Liberator TJ1984
03-01-2007, 02:14 PM
Riverbound , not kickin any rocks at ya here OK :D
Quote;the whole conspiricay theory about him bieng duped is humerous....its a POS jet maybe worth 5-6k in good condition.....being underwater for a couple weeks makes it worth almost nothing.
Not absolutely true , LewdAct , Kenneth here on the boards had his boat under for almost a month before he found and recovered it. New electrics, battery, and a motor tear down was about the extent of it besides draing tanks ,etc....The motor was still in great shape and very little if any corrosion on metal parts. the water kept it from getting oxygen and corroding, it rusted more overnight on the trailer than it did underwater :idea: and this was in a Mudhole for a lake and not clean clear water too....

riverbound
03-01-2007, 02:20 PM
Riverbound , not kickin any rocks at ya here OK :D
Quote;the whole conspiricay theory about him bieng duped is humerous....its a POS jet maybe worth 5-6k in good condition.....being underwater for a couple weeks makes it worth almost nothing.
Not absolutely true , LewdAct , Kenneth here on the boards had his boat under for almost a month before he found and recovered it. New electrics, battery, and a motor tear down was about the extent of it besides draing tanks ,etc....The motor was still in great shape and very little if any corrosion on metal parts. the water kept it from getting oxygen and corroding, it rusted more overnight on the trailer than it did underwater :idea: and this was in a Mudhole for a lake and not clean clear water too....
Based on my guesses what Minimum costs would be.
New guages=$200
Recovery=$500
New ignition=$200
Batt=$70
motor tear down=$500
That means best case scenairo they have almost $2k into a boat that is worth at best $5-6K. and that is ultimately just to get it running....WAYY more if you want it nice
Plus all the headaches. Still doesnt seem worthwhile to me to in the end turn a $3k profit. Especially since you could get a comparable running boat with out all the headaches.

Devilman
03-01-2007, 02:21 PM
Was this at Mathis, a yellow boat with a scallop paint scheme? Couple years ago?

topless
03-01-2007, 02:26 PM
Poor later got himself banned. Buh Bye later.

Baja Big Dog
03-01-2007, 02:29 PM
another alias.
I say ..."BOOK HIM REX-O!"

Liberator TJ1984
03-01-2007, 02:40 PM
Was this at Mathis, a yellow boat with a scallop paint scheme? Couple years ago?
We / They , have sank quite a few at Mathis Lake it can go from glass to 3ft rollers in minutes, it's not that deep just muddy and murky , divers have said they cannot see anything and it's like wading thru pudding on the bottom finding by feel only. You are refering To Lamar Martins old boat Cock of the Dock . Its been sank like 3 times:D
Kenneths boat is Black with blue stipes ...SE/709 he had it a jetfest a couple of years back , motor died and it spun out taking a roller over the back and sinking before he could get it started :mad: bad thing he was out in the middle of the lake and by himself...
http://www.mqbc.com/gallery/albums/uploads/boats%202005/boats-43.jpg
Ken's Boat after sinking and cleaned back up

Devilman
03-01-2007, 02:52 PM
We / They , have sank quite a few at Mathis Lake it can go from glass to 3ft rollers in minutes, it's not that deep just muddy and murky , divers have said they cannot see anything and it's like wading thru pudding on the bottom finding by feel only. You are refering To Lamar Martins old boat Cock of the Dock . Its been sank like 3 times:D
Kenneths boat is Black with blue stipes ...SE/709 he had it a jetfest a couple of years back , motor died and it spun out taking a roller over the back and sinking before he could get it started :mad: bad thing he was out in the middle of the lake and by himself...
I gotcha. The pics I saw were of the yellow boat, pics of them raising it where somebody jumped in it to pull the drainplug as it was being drug around, I believe? :D And pics of it back at the shop as well.
The black boat I have just heard parts of the story from time to time. Think that was the one which they marked the spot with a lifevest & someone come along & took the lifevest or something?
Know what you mean about the lake though, my grandparents lived on the lake there for 25 years. Almost directly across the lake from Sunrise Beach, down close to where that old stone fort used to be. Lots of good times out there.... :cool:

acatitude
03-01-2007, 03:02 PM
LATER i TOLD YA YOU WOULD NEVER FIND THAT BOAT CUZZ IT WAS NOT THERE ..... LOL YOUNG FOOL YOU SHOOULD BELIEVE YODA WHEN HE SPEAKS. I OFFERED IT BACK TO YOU FIRST..:D

f_inscreenname
03-01-2007, 03:15 PM
If it is up I want to see it. Thats the only reason I have followed all these stupid threads.

topless
03-01-2007, 03:16 PM
LATER i TOLD YA YOU WOULD NEVER FIND THAT BOAT CUZZ IT WAS NOT THERE ..... LOL YOUNG FOOL YOU SHOOULD BELIEVE YODA WHEN HE SPEAKS. I OFFERED IT BACK TO YOU FIRST..:D
Show us a picture of how it looks now.:D

OGShocker
03-01-2007, 03:31 PM
another alias.
That would be nice. Then I could afford another four foot piece of bar stock and go after his radio.:mad:

later days
03-01-2007, 03:39 PM
Who ever started this rumer. Kiss mine. The boat is still there. RD. I must of called your buddy several times to help pull it up, but as the rangers said over there,YOU CANNOT DIVE WITHOUT BEING INSURED. Your friend did not have insurence thats why I did not persue it. Granted the boat is gone, but I am not.

topless
03-01-2007, 03:45 PM
Who ever started this rumer. Kiss mine. The boat is still there. RD. I must of called your buddy several times to help pull it up, but as the rangers said over there,YOU CANNOT DIVE WITHOUT BEING INSURED. Your friend did not have insurence thats why I did not persue it. Granted the boat is gone, but I am not.
I'm not worried, you'll be gone again soon enough.

OGShocker
03-01-2007, 03:48 PM
F U C K you! Send our money back.

later days
03-01-2007, 03:54 PM
F U C K you! Send our money back.ttt

RitcheyRch
03-01-2007, 03:55 PM
Need to get HolyMoly to post some more dirt on this idiot.

OGShocker
03-01-2007, 03:58 PM
ttt I figured you might have a better come back, like "whaaaa I never got any money from you whaaa".
Climb back in your hole, you..... I was going to call you a POS, but that only makes Shit, look bad.
Have a nice day!

blender over
03-01-2007, 04:00 PM
Why do you HB locals keep responding to this idiot??, just ignore him, let it go

OGShocker
03-01-2007, 04:01 PM
Why do you HB locals keep responding to this idiot??, just ignore him, let it go:rolleyes:
I guess it's like a train wreck....

blender over
03-01-2007, 04:01 PM
BTW Daylight savings time is only 10 days away!!!!!!!!!!:)
Come on spring!!!!!!!!!!

havaduner
03-01-2007, 04:04 PM
Im calling BS on this story and you too Stuck in the Mud. If the Rangers had found the boat and raised it, they would have called Later, er I mean you and had you pick the boat up, so they could hand you a ticket for contamination of the water, and salvage co fees. Nice try JACKKOLE!

BajaMike
03-01-2007, 04:08 PM
Later.....I thought your were going to refund our money.....:confused:
Could it be the Later = Liar.....(good new screen name for your next one)!
:mad:

Thorsinc
03-01-2007, 04:11 PM
Need to get HolyMoly to post some more dirt on this idiot.
Do you mean dirt like John Cases driver licenses number CL*80*7* the first number that block and last number that is blocked are the same

RitcheyRch
03-01-2007, 04:17 PM
HolyMoly mentioned awhile back that he had some good info and would let the cat out of the bag at another time.
Do you mean dirt like John Cases driver licenses number CL*80*7* the first number that block and last number that is blocked are the same

topless
03-01-2007, 04:23 PM
Later, I don't know why you continue to post here after you scammed everyone? Nobody here even likes you a little you freaking moron.

Trailer Park Casanova
03-01-2007, 04:35 PM
We're talking Piru here, almost City Park pond in size.
The whole story stunk.
But the good that came out of it was realizing the good people that stepped up to help.
There are some really awesome people on HB's.

NUTHIN
03-01-2007, 05:33 PM
is an idiot.. one of his aliases jacked my spam thread. then he created one here in the sandbar that my boat for sale is his. this guy is something else. unbelievable p.o.s. liar that took advantage of lots of people here. :devil: its pathetic.. BUT what comes around goes around.:D :D

hotsand65
03-01-2007, 06:54 PM
I didn't keep up with the whole ordeal but I call BULLSH!T TO THIS.:mad:

abraman1326
03-02-2007, 10:23 AM
Dude, why come on here and say it was stolen and then call it BS? Are your personalities fighting w/ eachother again? Time to check yourself into the psych ward and get some help. The voices aren't a good thing...
BRA

AltarGirl
03-02-2007, 10:29 AM
This is ri-goddamn-diculous, so why can't I look away?? Do you think this guy knows how much of a clown he is? :confused:

topless
03-02-2007, 10:41 AM
Do you think this guy knows how much of a clown he is? :confused:Nope, the thing is he is like a Hemorrhoid, once you think it's gone, it comes back and is a pain in the ass.

AltarGirl
03-02-2007, 10:47 AM
Nope, the thing is he is like a Hemorrhoid, once you think it's gone, it comes back and is a pain in the ass.
LMAO! That's a visual :sqeyes:
If someone here did take the boat though & gets it into shape, I CALL SHOTGUN!!! :D

RitcheyRch
03-02-2007, 10:55 AM
Later is like a pimple on your arse that you cant get rid of. :D

OCMerrill
03-02-2007, 07:57 PM
It amazes me that Later (amazingly stupid) would even dream of coming back on here and "Bring up" this again.
Hey dickhead...you stole money from people here...Do you get that? Your a THIEF, your the guy standing out front of the liquor store who just needs a few bucks for gas so he can get home, kind of thief.
Eventually someone here who actually wanted to help you is going to get tired of being poked at over and over...just try and figure this out.
Its much better for you if you just stay away.
Read it again Later. Comprehend it.