PDA

View Full Version : I've Had It!

sleekcraft137
03-01-2007, 03:25 PM
FOCK I just drove by a gas station and saw that the prices went up 15 cents overnight! WTF?? I'm horrified to think what the prices will be for summer. First of all I'm not one to usually bitch about this sort of stuff, but im just tired of paying out the nose for everything! Prices for utilities, groceries, insurance (especially on a cat) Gas, etc. just keep getting higher and higher while companies that we work for just keep trimming and trimming! I got completely FOCKED by my company when it came to bonus/raise time this year. I am ranked #6 sales rep in the country out of 3100 reps, I had a sales goal of 5% over prior year. Well I hit 32% over prior year and I got FOCKED out of everything. I work for a multi billion dollar a year company that throws money away like its yesterday's news paper, but turns to me and says "sorry no raises this year......oh and we're cutting back on our incentive plans a little, but keep up the great work!" FOCK YOU is what I have to say to that! So therefore I must say that I'M DONE! I love boating with a passion, I grew up on 100mph flat bottoms and have been addicted to boating ever since! As much as I love the feel of the thrill and the racing wind, there's one thing that kills that thrill and that passion. I'm sick of giving money to some smelly POS with his bed sheets on his head and in turn he's bending me over the gas pump! SO FOCK IT, IM DONE WITH THIS SHAIT! And the insurance guy bending me over because I have a high performance cat. I guess I'm just tired of so many checks going out and getting nothing in return. So I think its time to find a new cheap hobby, anyone here do underwater basket weaving? If you know anyone who is looking for a fun and fast boat let me know because mine is for sale for a reasonable price. Thanks for listening.

Trailer Park Casanova
03-01-2007, 03:28 PM
Just filled the wifes 91 octane only car.
$2.99 per gallon.

bear down
03-01-2007, 03:36 PM
I would have to agree....Makes no sense what companies are doing these days and how they are treating employees. As far as gas goes....I just hate seeing the flucuations of the fuel going up more often then down. It's frustrating but I am just a bit smarter when I boat and don't open it up as often. I also hate seeing that gas needle go down. Just keep your head up .

vdriver4ever
03-01-2007, 03:37 PM
Sleek my man... sorry to hear your having such a bad day since were town folk and all.
Start riding a bike to work and save gas money for that nice boat of yours. :)
Sometimes everything does seem to be a little overwhelming when it comes to cost. I remember not too long ago I was amazed it cost $50.00 to fill my truck. Hell if I get away with $60.00 now I am lucky.

OGShocker
03-01-2007, 03:54 PM
I am getting ready for a road trip to Nashville then Houston, then home. I am taking our coach which gets around 7 MPG on Diesel. It's all good, when I get to Houston, the wife is flying in to meet me and we're headed to Cancun for a week! I figured I'd head to Mexico and drink to forget my fuel price blues!:D

sleekcraft137
03-01-2007, 03:54 PM
Sleek my man... sorry to hear your having such a bad day since were town folk and all.
Start riding a bike to work and save gas money for that nice boat of yours. :)
Sometimes everything does seem to be a little overwhelming when it comes to cost. I remember not too long ago I was amazed it cost $50.00 to fill my truck. Hell if I get away with $60.00 now I am lucky.LOL, i'd love to ride my bike to work, God only knows I need to work my fat ass out!, the prob. is that my territory goes from Twin Falls to ontario.........That'd be ALOT of peddeling!

sleekcraft137
03-01-2007, 03:56 PM
I am getting ready for a road trip to Nashville then Houston, then home. I am taking our coach which gets around 7 MPG on Diesel. It's all good, when I get to Houston, the wife is flying in to meet me and we're headed to Cancun for a week! I figured I'd head to Mexico and drink to forget my fuel price blues!:DSend me a drink while your there will ya??:D

Big Warlock
03-01-2007, 03:58 PM
FOCK I just drove by a gas station and saw that the prices went up 15 cents overnight! WTF?? I'm horrified to think what the prices will be for summer. First of all I'm not one to usually bitch about this sort of stuff, but im just tired of paying out the nose for everything! Prices for utilities, groceries, insurance (especially on a cat) Gas, etc. just keep getting higher and higher while companies that we work for just keep trimming and trimming! I got completely FOCKED by my company when it came to bonus/raise time this year. I am ranked #6 sales rep in the country out of 3100 reps, I had a sales goal of 5% over prior year. Well I hit 32% over prior year and I got FOCKED out of everything. I work for a multi billion dollar a year company that throws money away like its yesterday's news paper, but turns to me and says "sorry no raises this year......oh and we're cutting back on our incentive plans a little, but keep up the great work!" FOCK YOU is what I have to say to that! So therefore I must say that I'M DONE! I love boating with a passion, I grew up on 100mph flat bottoms and have been addicted to boating ever since! As much as I love the feel of the thrill and the racing wind, there's one thing that kills that thrill and that passion. I'm sick of giving money to some smelly POS with his bed sheets on his head and in turn he's bending me over the gas pump! SO FOCK IT, IM DONE WITH THIS SHAIT! And the insurance guy bending me over because I have a high performance cat. I guess I'm just tired of so many checks going out and getting nothing in return. So I think its time to find a new cheap hobby, anyone here do underwater basket weaving? If you know anyone who is looking for a fun and fast boat let me know because mine is for sale for a reasonable price. Thanks for listening.
First off I mean the following advice with no disrespect.
1) If you are as good as you say, go to the competitor, sign up and take your business with you! Cut a better deal! Better yet, start your own business. Nothing is better, as far as revenge, than taking your "worth" and putting it to work with someone who will reward you to your satisfaction.
2) Sell your cat and buy a V bottom than has reasonable insurance. You'll still be out on the water and be able to afford it. (Although a bunch of people on here seem to have good rates on their High Performance Cats.)
3) Have a drink man! You had a bad day! There is always tomorrow.
4) Vote republican! It's not perfect, but the best alternative. Gas prices are high because supply was cut with a fire in Texas. We produce just enough product to fill demand. So when supply is cut, prices go up to help curb demand.
5) Good luck buddy! We all have a crappy day now and again. Things will be better! Read the "train wreck" thread that has been going on today and your life will be given new meaning! Worked for me!
:D

OGShocker
03-01-2007, 03:59 PM
Send me a drink while your there will ya??:D
I am afraid it might spill, I'll just drink on for you there and pour you one at the lake.!;)

sleekcraft137
03-01-2007, 04:06 PM
First off I mean the following advice with no disrespect.
1) If you are as good as you say, go to the competitor, sign up and take your business with you! Cut a better deal! Better yet, start your own business. Nothing is better, as far as revenge, than taking your "worth" and putting it to work with someone who will reward you to your satisfaction.
2) Sell your cat and buy a V bottom than has reasonable insurance. You'll still be out on the water and be able to afford it. (Although a bunch of people on here seem to have good rates on their High Performance Cats.)
3) Have a drink man! You had a bad day! There is always tomorrow.
4) Vote republican! It's not perfect, but the best alternative. Gas prices are high because supply was cut with a fire in Texas. We produce just enough product to fill demand. So when supply is cut, prices go up to help curb demand.
5) Good luck buddy! We all have a crappy day now and again. Things will be better! Read the "train wreck" thread that has been going on today and your life will be given new meaning! Worked for me!
:DThanks for the advise, i've looked into "other" options, the fact of the matter is that the home improvement industry is going south pretty fast and is taking its toll on all my competition.
As far as the drink is concerned, i'm heading out in 10 min to get my drink on, In fact i think i will only take the company credit card with me:devil:

sleekcraft137
03-01-2007, 04:07 PM
I am afraid it might spill, I'll just drink on for you there and pour you one at the lake.!;)
you selfish bastard! :D

Big Warlock
03-01-2007, 04:13 PM
Thanks for the advise, i've looked into "other" options, the fact of the matter is that the home improvement industry is going south pretty fast and is taking its toll on all my competition.
As far as the drink is concerned, i'm heading out in 10 min to get my drink on, In fact i think i will only take the company credit card with me:devil:
Home improvement will be back. 1st quarter of next year, if not by late summer. Hang in there!!!

MBlaster
We all are feeling it. I'm not looking forward to fueling the moho and boat this summer either. At least I've got a cheap boat thats cheap to insure. Gotta pay to have fun and I want my kids to remember having fun.

Jyruiz
Thanks for the advise, i've looked into "other" options, the fact of the matter is that the home improvement industry is going south pretty fast and is taking its toll on all my competition.
Just don't drink and drive bro, don't want to get yourself into a bigger mess.:)

OGShocker
03-01-2007, 04:18 PM
you selfish bastard! :D
And you point is...:D:D:D

909punk
03-01-2007, 05:07 PM
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m44/bornstap/When-Things-Look-Bad-Magnet-C117497.jpg

77charger
03-01-2007, 05:30 PM
Think its bad now wait til summer when its at 4 bucks a gallon.Last year they got close this year they know we will pay it wheter we want to or not.

Mrs.Racer277
03-01-2007, 07:09 PM
I am getting ready for a road trip to Nashville then Houston, then home. I am taking our coach which gets around 7 MPG on Diesel. It's all good, when I get to Houston, the wife is flying in to meet me and we're headed to Cancun for a week! I figured I'd head to Mexico and drink to forget my fuel price blues!:D
I wanna go. :) :)
Oh and gas is already over $3.00 a gallon here. :mad:

SummerBreeze
03-01-2007, 07:24 PM
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m44/bornstap/When-Things-Look-Bad-Magnet-C117497.jpg
Funny