PDA

View Full Version : shot 2

EAZYKILLER2006
03-02-2007, 01:09 AM
:cry: damn! we should be in havi...what the hell are we doing in cali?...we went to a club and GUN SHOTS ...WTF?:( one guy died on the spot ...the other guy shot in the leg...what a WACK NIGHT:(

INSman
03-02-2007, 03:39 AM
:cry: damn! we should be in havi...what the hell are we doing in cali?...we went to a club and GUN SHOTS ...WTF?:( one guy died on the spot ...the other guy shot in the leg...what a WACK NIGHT:(
Glad to hear you guys are okay, it is a crazy world we live in :220v:

EAZYKILLER2006
03-02-2007, 05:04 AM
Glad to hear you guys are okay, it is a crazy world we live in :220v:
it will be in the papers tomorrow :( victorville, the name of the club was lol "the sandbar" when the shots went off, everyone ran out the back door...(the shooter) was "out back" so we saw the second guy laying on the ground, who was shot in the leg...the first guy was shot in the chest, in the club, by the pool table...what a wack night...we are all ok...just kind of shocked...we should be more than that...but with all the drinking...we werent even scared...what a crazy nite...mijo said victorville ranks the 15th most dangerour city in the state of cali:(

photo chick
03-02-2007, 05:08 AM
it will be in the papers tomorrow :( victorville, the name of the club was lol "the sandbar" when the shots went off, everyone ran out the back door...(the shooter) was "out back" so we saw the second guy laying on the ground, who was shot in the leg...the first guy was shot in the chest, in the club, by the pool table...what a wack night...we are all ok...just kind of shocked...we should be more than that...but with all the drinking...we werent even scared...what a crazy nite...mijo said victorville ranks the 15th most dangerour city in the state of cali:(
OMG that's terrible!!! Glad you guys are ok. Guess that explains why you're up so early! Did you even get to bed yet? Guess it's time for you to move outta Vic and over to Havi:D

EAZYKILLER2006
03-02-2007, 05:15 AM
OMG that's terrible!!! Glad you guys are ok. Guess that explains why you're up so early! Did you even get to bed yet? Guess it's time for you to move outta Vic and over to Havi:D
our friends followed us home ..they just left...we wanted to make sure everyone got home safe... we are just now getting to bed...i wonder if the guy we saw, as we ran out the back door... made it...the shot looked pretty bad...i will check it out in the papers tomorrow...i am off work tomorrow:( well, i am off to bed

shadow
03-02-2007, 06:07 AM
Sounds like the life of a Gangsta.:D ;) Keep ~`$$ N it >~~gAnsta~~Yo

Windy
03-02-2007, 07:36 AM
Sounds like the life of a Gangsta.:D ;) Keep ~`$$ N it >~~gAnsta~~Yo
LOL

TheCarDudes
03-02-2007, 07:48 AM
Glad you guys are OK.

460 jus getn it
03-02-2007, 07:50 AM
Would have thunk her to be all fired up and shit. Like home boy said, LIFE OF A GANGSTA.

rampgirl-top
03-02-2007, 07:51 AM
Damn it all...glad ya'll made it home safe. Always heard there were some scary gansta's out in Cali!!

NOTALENT
03-02-2007, 07:51 AM
Damn...some ghetto shit. People who shoot to kill are just plain PUSSYS! Step up like a man and go one's....Fock all ganstas, there all pussys! (Not saying they were but still):D

catman-do
03-02-2007, 08:30 AM
mijo said victorville ranks the 15th most dangerour city in the state of cali:(
That surprises you? Most of the people moving to the high desert; Palmdale, lancaster, victimville are from the east la, simi valley, and san bernardino area. Its the only place they can still afford rents. Statistics are something like 40% non owner occupied in victimville, and a little less than that in moreno valley. My mom used to work in hesperia unified and would talk about all the parents raising future gang bangers because they just drank their lives away and didnt give a flying fock about what their kids did.

Baja Big Dog
03-02-2007, 08:34 AM
L O L
This Cali crap has gotta...no chance there may have been a little Meth involved????
Maybe a jilted love triangle fighting for the only chick in the bar wilh only a partial set of lowers, owning 4 of her own tooths....:confused:

mobldj
03-02-2007, 08:38 AM
probably pissed off he lives in the high desert...lol had to vent so bang bang.

HatenWinter
03-02-2007, 08:39 AM
That surprises you? Most of the people moving to the high desert; Palmdale, lancaster, victimville are from the east la, simi valley, and san bernardino area. Its the only place they can still afford rents. Statistics are something like 40% non owner occupied in victimville, and a little less than that in moreno valley. My mom used to work in hesperia unified and would talk about all the parents raising future gang bangers because they just drank their lives away and didnt give a flying fock about what their kids did.
Simi Valley:D Thats funny, wasn't it named the "safest city" years ago? Maybe it's because all the hoodlums had already moved to the desert.

boatnam2
03-02-2007, 08:39 AM
havent been to a club in 15 years,why hang out with a bunch of punks with nothing better to do then fight or cause trouble,give hard looks.. for what to dance and buy expensive drinks..no thanks got enough of that when i was in my 20's.

BADBLOWN572
03-02-2007, 08:48 AM
I think I just lost 10 I.Q. points by trying to make sense of that babble :rolleyes:

Debbolas
03-02-2007, 08:52 AM
There was an article in the paper today. "High Desert Crackdown"
Drug trafficking gangs were focused on. I guess the "Bloods" gang from Pomona. They were arresting people and processing them at the fairgrounds.
Police arrested 30 people.

AltarGirl
03-02-2007, 08:53 AM
L O L
This Cali crap has gotta...no chance there may have been a little Meth involved????
Maybe a jilted love triangle fighting for the only chick in the bar wilh only a partial set of lowers, owning 4 of her own tooths....:confused:
LMAO!!!! Nice :D
My cousins live in Phelan just before Victorville. What a lovely place. :)

catman-do
03-02-2007, 08:59 AM
Simi Valley:D Thats funny, wasn't it named the "safest city" years ago? Maybe it's because all the hoodlums had already moved to the desert.
Not too sure? You know how LA is though. 5 miles from multi million dollar homes are gang infested neighborhoods. Even in Rancho Cucamonga, we are in a very nice area, but then you go into Fontana, Ontario, south upland, pomona and all are gang heaven. I think i can drive to all of them within 10 minutes too!

topless
03-02-2007, 09:08 AM
I think I just lost 10 I.Q. points by trying to make sense of that babble :rolleyes:LMAO I was thinking the same thing.
Hope her "kiddies" weren't involved..

Kilrtoy
03-02-2007, 09:18 AM
Your kidding right!
Rancho is a complete shit box when being compared to Simi Valley. Simi has more cops and fireman living there than any city I can think of. Simi has always ranked in the tops safest cities in the country for 10 plus years.
Saying Simi is bad is like saying Homby Hills is the slums:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Redneck
03-02-2007, 09:33 AM
and you wonder why i moved out of the high desert a couple of months ago

EAZYKILLER2006
03-02-2007, 09:38 AM
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/sandbar4.jpg
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/sandbar2.jpg
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/sandbar3.jpg
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/sandbar1.jpg
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/sandbar.jpg
well, it was a fun nite till then...

EAZYKILLER2006
03-02-2007, 09:41 AM
and you wonder why i moved out of the high desert a couple of months ago
lol and i said to you yesterday, hey we are going out tomorrow to have a few drinks...lmfao...figured a thrus nite should be harmless...

EAZYKILLER2006
03-02-2007, 09:46 AM
I think I just lost 10 I.Q. points by trying to make sense of that babble :rolleyes:
aw give me a break...notice the time? all my post are midnight -or later...we are all drunk by then...no not drunk ...way WAY faded...;)

BoatFloating
03-02-2007, 09:49 AM
Your kidding right!
Rancho is a complete shit box when being compared to Simi Valley. Simi has more cops and fireman living there than any city I can think of. Simi has always ranked in the tops safest cities in the country for 10 plus years.
Saying Simi is bad is like saying Homby Hills is the slums:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I was think the same thing???? Simi Valley is the one of the safest cities. I lived there from 94-99 and they had one murder and that was a murder/ suicide... Man that name came out of left field...

Jyruiz
03-02-2007, 09:52 AM
I got burnt out of the club scene when I was (15 years ago) 21, thank God.

EAZYKILLER2006
03-02-2007, 09:56 AM
read this article on California "15th most dangerous city victorhood!!"
Body: Source Daily Press......
Six new deputies for Victorville
County Supervisors expected to approve the funding today
Ryan Orr February 27, 2007
VICTORVILLE - The city is gearing up to hire six new San Bernardino County Sheriff's deputies to help contend with the growing crime.
Six deputies are what it takes to put one additional car in the field 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
"Hopefully, it will put a dent in the crime activity, but it's not all we need, we need to keep looking ahead," said Victorville councilman Bob Hunter.
Victorville Sheriff's commander Capt. Mark Taylor said two of the new deputies will be assigned to traffic enforcement and four to patrol.
The San Bernardino County Board of Supervisors is expected to approve the contract, and Victorville will be paying out an extra $296,901 this year for the six deputies. It will bring the annual contract fee to almost $13.9 million.
"What I do is look at statistical information and population increases, based on that information we take it to the City Council," said Taylor of assessing law enforcement needs for Victorville.
Victorville have very aggressively been adding staff for a number of years, said Supervisor Brad Mitzelfelt. Last May, the Victorville City Council approved $1.2 million to add six deputies, one sergeant and two detectives.
Taylor said the rate of growth that the Victorville station has seen is uncommon in most cities, but that Victorville has the resources to fill the need.
Last year, Victorville was ranked as the 15th most dangerous city in the state. The San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department has been providing law enforcement under contract for Victorville since 1963

topless
03-02-2007, 09:58 AM
well, it was a fun nite till then...DAMN!!!! You look cross eyed in all those pictures.:eek:

Kilrtoy
03-02-2007, 09:59 AM
DAMN!!!! You look cross eyed in all those pictures.:eek:
And she is still 100 times hotter than you!

topless
03-02-2007, 10:01 AM
And she is still 100 times hotter than you!Thank you Kilr, you are so kind. My point was that she looks shit faced. Have a nice day.

Kilrtoy
03-02-2007, 10:04 AM
Thank you Kilr, you are so kind. My point was that she looks shit faced. Have a nice day.
And so are your statements about her.

EAZYKILLER2006
03-02-2007, 10:05 AM
MUCH LUV...;)

TRIMM MANN
03-02-2007, 10:09 AM
Agreed Miguel:D

topless
03-02-2007, 10:12 AM
Just pointing out facts.

Kilrtoy
03-02-2007, 10:14 AM
Just pointing out facts.
And so was I....

Kilrtoy
03-02-2007, 10:17 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/193topless2.jpg

Windy
03-02-2007, 10:18 AM
I got burnt out of the club scene when I was (15 years ago) 21, thank God.
Same here....way over the club scene.

EAZYKILLER2006
03-02-2007, 10:19 AM
Thank you Kilr, you are so kind. My point was that she looks shit faced. Have a nice day.
AND YOUR POINT IS? :devil: I AM ALLWAYS FADED ...MAYBE NOW YA KNOW WHY ALL MY POSTS ARE ALL F UP...NOT SUPRISED IT TOOK YA SO LONG TO FIGURE THAT OUT...SO I LIKE TO DRINK:)
when i die :) i know i can say :) i had "THE MOST EXELLENT TIME WHILE I WAS HERE"....thats what life is about....
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q170/rrs72SUacc/sexiluv/flirtyFlirt/atLeastPullMyHair.jpg

EAZYKILLER2006
03-02-2007, 10:24 AM
Agreed Miguel:D
lol thanks :eek: somtimes i wonder about her...so much hate:( WHATS UP WITH THAT???...yikes!http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/hoin.gif now thats scarry

RT21
03-02-2007, 10:38 AM
It is good to know that all our finest in blue are keeping the mean streets of.....Simi Valley......safe for all of us. :rolleyes:

460 jus getn it
03-02-2007, 10:42 AM
AND YOUR POINT IS? :devil: I AM ALLWAYS FADED ...MAYBE NOW YA KNOW WHY ALL MY POSTS ARE ALL F UP...NOT SUPRISED IT TOOK YA SO LONG TO FIGURE THAT OUT...SO I LIKE TO DRINK:)
when i die :) i know i can say :) i had "THE MOST EXELLENT TIME WHILE I WAS HERE"....thats what life is about....
And you wonder why your kids are WANNA BE GANGSTA'S. What a way to live your life.

topless
03-02-2007, 10:44 AM
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q170/rrs72SUacc/sexiluv/flirtyFlirt/atLeastPullMyHair.jpgI almost got a license plate holder saying that. LOL Anyway, glad you guys made it out of the club OK.

EAZYKILLER2006
03-02-2007, 12:17 PM
I almost got a license plate holder saying that. LOL Anyway, glad you guys made it out of the club OK.
thanks, yea but if we didnt... lol :D we wouldnt of even known or cared...THAT is definitely the way i wanna go...PARTY ON:devil:

Parker Dreamin
03-02-2007, 12:37 PM
Glad you guys are okay.....
You are one hot momma.... faded or not.

EAZYKILLER2006
03-02-2007, 12:44 PM
Glad you guys are okay.....
You are one hot momma.... faded or not.
oh thanks...but
lol dont forget to add crosseyed...lmao

WYRD
03-02-2007, 01:25 PM
My secretary was good friends with the deceased, somber day in the office today~~GODSPEED~~
WYRD

yopengo
03-02-2007, 01:37 PM
well, it was a fun nite till then...
The blond has some nice boobies. :) :)

Kilrtoy
03-02-2007, 03:08 PM
so is this Mrs Kilr or Kilr himself? Waaaay to much spine for Kilr;)
You don't need a spine to post on ***boat

Phat Matt
03-02-2007, 04:47 PM
Murder at local bar
Two people shot just after midnight
Katherine Rosenberg March 02, 2007
VICTORVILLE — Two men were shot at a local night club early Friday morning and officials are still looking for the gunman.
Dispatch received a call at 12:03 a.m. saying that two people were shot at the Sand Bar near the corner of Green Tree Boulevard and Hesperia Road, sheriff's officials said.
Jacob Jackson, 24, of Phelan was located and immediately taken to a local hospital where he was later pronounced dead. The condition of a second victim was unknown early Friday.
If you know anything about the shooting or the victims, please call Katherine Rosenberg at 951-6276.
Check back for updates and read the full story in Saturday's Daily Press.

EAZYKILLER2006
03-02-2007, 07:59 PM
HERES THE LATEST STORY SO FAR...
VICTORVILLE — Two men were shot at a local night club early Friday morning and officials are still looking for the gunman.
Dispatch received a call at 12:03 a.m. saying that two people were shot at the Sand Bar near the corner of Green Tree Boulevard and Hesperia Road, sheriff's officials said.
Jacob Jackson, 24, of Phelan was located and immediately taken to a local hospital where he was later pronounced dead. The condition of a second victim was unknown early Friday.
If you know anything about the shooting or the victims, please call Katherine Rosenberg at 951-6276.

EAZYKILLER2006
03-03-2007, 02:44 AM
I was think the same thing???? Simi Valley is the one of the safest cities. I lived there from 94-99 and they had one murder and that was a murder/ suicide... Man that name came out of left field...
look if simi valley is in caliehood ....then its NOT SAFE...i hate calie

EAZYKILLER2006
03-03-2007, 02:46 AM
Murder at local bar
Two people shot just after midnight
dang mark ...wtf? guess ya got the post before me...i didnt even notice...

CornWater
03-03-2007, 05:21 AM
dang mark ...wtf? guess ya got the post before me...i didnt even notice...
Yeah Mark... you're fast..
:D

uvindex
03-03-2007, 06:07 AM
A report with arrest info. From sbsun.com:
"VICTORVILLE - It could have been just another night of drinking for 24-year-old Jacob Eric Jackson as he danced the night away at a sports bar. But it wasn't.
The Phelan man was shot in the upper body around midnight Thursday at the Sand Bar, a popular hangout on Hesperia Road. Jackson died at Desert Valley Hospital less than an hour later.
Two men were arrested around 3:30 p.m. Friday and booked into the Victorville Jail. Authorities said Alex Watson, 28, of Victorville was charged with murder and attempted murder, and Harold Parker, 29, of Apple Valley was charged with assault and being an accessory.
Sheriff's officials said Parker was seen kicking and punching Jackson immediately after he was shot.
Hundreds of people watched Watson shoot Jackson on the dance floor after getting into an argument, spokeswoman Cindy Beavers said. The large number of witnesses enabled investigators to hunt down the suspects quickly.
After shooting Jackson, officials say Watson walked outside toward the parking lot and shot a 32-year-old Victorville man in the groin area "for no apparent reason."
The Victorville man, whose identity was withheld by authorities out of safety concerns, was hospitalized but was expected to live.
Jackson's family could not be reached for comment.
Contact writer Stacia Glenn at (909) 335-9520 or via e-mail at stacia.glenn@sbsun.com."

EAZYKILLER2006
03-03-2007, 04:11 PM
A report with arrest info. From sbsun.com:
"VICTORVILLE - It could have been just another night of drinking for 24-year-old Jacob Eric Jackson as he danced the night away at a sports bar. But it wasn't.
The Phelan man was shot in the upper body around midnight Thursday at the Sand Bar, a popular hangout on Hesperia Road. Jackson died at Desert Valley Hospital less than an hour later.
Two men were arrested around 3:30 p.m. Friday and booked into the Victorville Jail. Authorities said Alex Watson, 28, of Victorville was charged with murder and attempted murder, and Harold Parker, 29, of Apple Valley was charged with assault and being an accessory.
Sheriff's officials said Parker was seen kicking and punching Jackson immediately after he was shot.
Hundreds of people watched Watson shoot Jackson on the dance floor after getting into an argument, spokeswoman Cindy Beavers said. The large number of witnesses enabled investigators to hunt down the suspects quickly.
After shooting Jackson, officials say Watson walked outside toward the parking lot and shot a 32-year-old Victorville man in the groin area "for no apparent reason."
The Victorville man, whose identity was withheld by authorities out of safety concerns, was hospitalized but was expected to live.
Jackson's family could not be reached for comment.
Contact writer Stacia Glenn at (909) 335-9520 or via e-mail at stacia.glenn@sbsun.com."
wow :( hadnt seen this one, yet...oh and no gets to call matt :) mark but me...

ratso
03-03-2007, 04:16 PM
...possibly over some psycho chick?

EAZYKILLER2006
03-03-2007, 05:07 PM
...possibly over some psycho chick?
WHO KNOWS...nowadays ya dont even need a reason...one of my girlfriends grabbed my arm, to take me to the dance floor to go dance...and as she was dragging me, to the dance floor...i hit a table and "some chicks drink got knocked over'...the dumb girl wanted to fight over that ...but hubby came running over and told her not to trip.... and he bought her a fresh drink...wow some ppl....BUT I THINK THE GUYS WERE FIGHTING ABOUT THE POOL TABLE...the one who got shot was in front of the table...who knows...
i didnt think guys fought over chicks...