PDA

View Full Version : Dep March's Killer

LHC30Victory
03-02-2007, 06:58 PM
Armando Garcia pled guilty to 2nd degree murder today and the judge promptly sentenced this dirtwad to Live WITHOUT the possibility of Parole!!!!
Score one for the good guys and perserverence!!!!:D

ratso
03-02-2007, 07:04 PM
Wouldn't the death penalty be better?:confused:

LHC30Victory
03-02-2007, 07:22 PM
Well, I think that in some cases, the LWOP is better cause he/she gets to reflect a lot more on what the COULD have had....
Besides, the kinda death penalty I would offer would NEVER be allowed except in a third world country....

DM57
03-02-2007, 08:40 PM
Part of the agreement to get Armando Garcia back from Mexico was that he would not receive the death penalty. If he did not flee to Mexico, you can bet that he would already be sitting on death row! It is better that he be in an american prison for life instead of drinking Corona's in Mexico. Dep March may now rest in peace, his killer will never see freedom again!

HavasuSelect
03-03-2007, 01:12 AM
Thank god. It's about time Mexico stepped up. Even if the death penalty couldnt be tried.

YeLLowBoaT
03-03-2007, 01:18 AM
hopefully he spends his sentence as some ones bitch.

INSman
03-03-2007, 07:32 AM
LWOP good, the fact that we have to now give him room, board, 3 squares and medical attention for the rest of his life at the tax payers expense sucks arse :mad:

HavasuSelect
03-03-2007, 08:12 AM
LWOP good, the fact that we have to now give him room, board, 3 squares and medical attention for the rest of his life at the tax payers expense sucks arse :mad:
That's very true. I remember hearing that it costs 45K+ a year to house an inmate. I dont know how true that accurate that figure is but it cant be too far off.

Kilrtoy
03-03-2007, 11:12 AM
Its about time. the best news i have heard in a while

Kilrtoy
03-03-2007, 11:14 AM
Deputy Sheriff David William March
Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department
California
End of Watch: Monday, April 29, 2002
Biographical Info
Tour of Duty: 7 years
Badge Number: Not available
Incident Details
Cause of Death: Gunfire
Date of Incident: Monday, April 29, 2002
Weapon Used: Handgun
Suspect Info: Sentenced to life imprisonment
Deputy David March was shot and killed after stopping a vehicle in Irwindale, California, at approximately 10:40 am.
The suspect had stated to friends that he wanted to kill a police officer during a traffic stop. The suspect intentionally got stopped and waited for Deputy March to get in front of his patrol car so he could open fire, as Deputy March would have no place to take cover. Deputy March was shot several times in the head and chest.
The suspect, who was identified shortly after the shooting, fled to Mexico where he remained for 4 years. On February 23, 2006, the suspect was arrested in Mexico by US Marshals and Mexican federal agents following a joint investigation. He was extradited back to California and on March 2nd, 2007, he plead guilty to second-degree murder and was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.
Deputy March had served with the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department for 7 years. He is survived by his wife and stepdaughter.

Biglue
03-03-2007, 11:22 AM
There has to be a way of getting his ass in prison. It would be nice if he turned up like Jeffry Dahmer.
At least Justice is served, but it would have been nicer to see this POS dead.

ratso
03-03-2007, 11:30 AM
It seems child rapists and killers are good as dead in prison... What about cop killers? Are they heroes?:confused:

hoolign
03-03-2007, 11:31 AM
Armando Garcia pled guilty to 2nd degree murder today and the judge promptly sentenced this dirtwad to Live WITHOUT the possibility of Parole!!!!
Score one for the good guys and perserverence!!!!:D
I’m glad they caught him!
Unfortunately, the prick will be getting three squares a day, and all the necessities provided by the taxpayers. I'm undecided about the "best punishment" for these lowlifes. On one hand the death penalty seems appropriate due to the fact they don't deserve to breathe the same air we do. On the other hand, I see incarceration as a form of torture for them, with the downfall being all the "rights" they have in the can! Education, entertainment all provided for. They break the law and have more availability to computers, books, health care than some hardworking people do. They should be locked up in a 4x8 cell with a sink and crapper for 23.5 hours a day, that’s it! What is the general consensus on this?

HavasuSelect
03-03-2007, 11:36 AM
Unfortunately, the prick will be getting three squares a day, and all the necessities provided by the taxpayers. I'm undecided about the "best punishment" for these lowlifes. On one hand the death penalty seems appropriate due to the fact they don't deserve to breathe the same air we do. On the other hand, I see incarceration as a form of torture for them, with the downfall being all the "rights" they have in the can! Education, entertainment all provided for. They break the law and have more availability to computers, books, health care than some hardworking people do. They should be locked up in a 4x8 cell with a sink and crapper for 23.5 hours a day, that’s it! What is the general consensus on this?
AGREED

Biglue
03-03-2007, 11:41 AM
I hear what you're saying Hooli, but when it gets to be offenses like child rapists, murderers etc, I don't think we should keep them around. Kind of a clensing deal you know? If they didn't value the life of fellow person or are damaged enough to harm a kid, I don't know man. I don't think we can expect much positive out of that person. If we had that kind of stance, perhaps all these other crazies running around today would second guess what they are doing outside the law. Just my .02.

hoolign
03-03-2007, 12:04 PM
I hear what you're saying Hooli, but when it gets to be offenses like child rapists, murderers etc, I don't think we should keep them around. Kind of a clensing deal you know? If they didn't value the life of fellow person or are damaged enough to harm a kid, I don't know man. I don't think we can expect much positive out of that person. If we had that kind of stance, perhaps all these other crazies running around today would second guess what they are doing outside the law. Just my .02.
The rehabilitation process should skip the child rapists, murderers etc! All rapists, committed a crime that affects their victims for a lifetime! And Murderers effect the families! Some get "rehabilitated" and back on the street, which is complete and utter bullshit! They should be in there for life, with no parole and tortured daily! A good hour long beating every single day would sway potential perpetrators from thinking about it! The rape victim has to suffer, so should they.
This is why I’m undecided, what would be “absolutely worse” for them? I suppose knowing your going to die would be some pretty intense torture, but it would be over once the execution was done. Maybe a partial execution everyday, such as only ¾ zapping the bastards! “oh well, we’ll try again tomorrow”. Or lethal injection with saline, “shit wrong stuff again, we’ll have a new batch in tomorrow”. Shoot the degenerates up with bleach and watch them squirm!

jbone
03-03-2007, 12:16 PM
It seems child rapists and killers are good as dead in prison... What about cop killers? Are they heroes?:confused:
You are right that even inmates don't like certain criminals. Such as those with child victims, elderly victims, some rapists, and snitches of any kind. However, a hispanic gang member will be looked at with a lot of respect and will be most likely protected by the Mexican Mafia while in prison.
Life in prison will be too good for this dirtbag. Plus, I don't think there is such a thing as a guaranteed life sentence. There are always ways that can change.
J