PDA

View Full Version : Hunting video.... photo chick don't watch this...

YeLLowBoaT
03-03-2007, 01:11 AM
And I though having a pig charge was bad...Hello Male lion. (http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=239965)

riverracerXXX
03-03-2007, 01:20 AM
DAMN! I wouldnt want to drive back in the same car with that guy cause Im sure he shit his pants!

redneckcharlie
03-03-2007, 01:47 AM
Those xxcks are the biggest bunch of xxckn pussies on the planent! :mad:

redneckcharlie
03-03-2007, 01:50 AM
I've got a 2300lb Bull they can come test their manhood on! And I'll give 50 to 1 odds. That BS isn't hunting! :devil:

HammerDown
03-03-2007, 04:31 AM
Those xxcks are the biggest bunch of xxckn pussies on the planent! :mad:
I liked how the great white Hunter screamed like a little bitch school girl when that Lion jumped him.

killerbeez
03-03-2007, 06:09 AM
I was pullin for the lion.Damn.If the lion was one more foot over it would of made for some really good footage.Oh yeah,I like how all those guys are practically shooting at each other when the lion gets in close.

beyondhelpin
03-03-2007, 06:57 AM
I liked how the great white Hunter screamed like a little bitch school girl when that Lion jumped him.
And Im guessing you would not have dropped to the fetal position with Simba barreling at you!
Will say those dumbasses are all lucky they did not shoot each other. When the lion came thru there were bullets flying everywhere!

bigq
03-03-2007, 07:29 AM
What is the point of shooting the lion, they dont eat then do they? Just killing to put the thing on a mantle is gay and too bad the lion didn't rip the guy or at least shoot themselves.:rolleyes:

RaceFace
03-03-2007, 07:48 AM
I was pullin for the lion.Damn.If the lion was one more foot over it would of made for some really good footage.Oh yeah,I like how all those guys are practically shooting at each other when the lion gets in close.
I was thinkng the exact same thing?? How many of the other guys lives were in danger with all the random shooting and MISSING?!?!?

OKIE-JET
03-03-2007, 07:51 AM
Yeah...real men they are. I was pullin for the lion to come in and maul all of 'em to hamburger....buncha' penny-loafer hunters.:devil:

photo chick
03-03-2007, 07:52 AM
And I though having a pig charge was bad...Hello Male lion. (http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=239965)
Ok.....you write Photo Chick don't watch......of course I'm going to then!!!!:D Thanks for warning me though, I do appreciate it.
I have nothing against hunting when the hunted is then eaten. In this case I think it's absolutely ludicrous b/c all they're going to do is mount it on one of their walls. I hunt with a camera and personally I think a large photo of a lion looks much more classy than a lion head on a wall... Just my opinion though..I was really hoping the lion would've ripped the guys head of first!:devil:

bigq
03-03-2007, 07:55 AM
Ok.....you write Photo Chick don't watch......of course I'm going to then!!!!:D Thanks for warning me though, I do appreciate it.
I have nothing against hunting when the hunted is then eaten. In this case I think it's absolutely ludicrous b/c all they're going to do is mount it on one of their walls. I hunt with a camera and personally I think a large photo of a lion looks much more classy than a lion head on a wall... Just my opinion though..I was really hoping the lion would've ripped the guys head of first!:devil:
I agree unless I can eat or it's gonna kill me or someone else a picture would be my choice.

photo chick
03-03-2007, 07:59 AM
I agree unless I can eat or it's gonna kill me or someone else a picture would be my choice.
Thanks! I think the hunt for the perfect photo is a blast. I still have to roam the bushes for hours sometimes days, I still have to put a nasty scent on my clothes and all the fun stuff hunters do, same as hunting to kill just no one dies.....hopefully!

fatboy95
03-03-2007, 08:03 AM
I'm with you. Those idiots shouldn't be allowed to hunt. Wish the Lion hadn't missed on the first pass.

OKIE-JET
03-03-2007, 08:03 AM
Thanks! I think the hunt for the perfect photo is a blast. I still have to roam the bushes for hours sometimes days, I still have to put a nasty scent on my clothes and all the fun stuff hunters do, same as hunting to kill just no one dies.....hopefully!
And what your doing takes much more guts to do.....:)

photo chick
03-03-2007, 08:08 AM
And what your doing takes much more guts to do.....:)
Thanks, I admit I do carry a gun out there but really that's incase I meet up with weirdoos...:D :D

mobldj
03-03-2007, 10:03 AM
i thought that was jacked up,did it make those hunters balls bigger,did it make them want to throw the girl down and take her.those guys a pussys.kill if your life is in danger,only then.

boatsnblondes
03-03-2007, 12:11 PM
Video like that, makes me embarassed to be human....no need to shoot a beautifull animal like that.....no need, just a waste.....:(

OverKill
03-03-2007, 01:41 PM
It is amazing that God loves us so much. I find it kinda hard to understand how, when all we are as Humans are wasteful peices of S*IT

Kilrtoy
03-03-2007, 01:46 PM
What a bunch of fu cking pussies. I wish that lion would have killed their asses.... The wrong thing died that day

Jbb
03-03-2007, 01:46 PM
I have a nasty scent
:jawdrop:

Jbb
03-03-2007, 01:47 PM
Thanks, I admit I do carry a gun out there but really that's incase I meet up with weirdoos...:D :D
:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Konabrent
03-03-2007, 03:38 PM
That was just WRONG...take aways their guns and see how manly they are!

photo chick
03-03-2007, 03:52 PM
:jawdrop:
Thanks, yet again, for editing my posts for me!! I don't have a nasty scent for the record:D :D

Daddy_G
03-03-2007, 06:02 PM
What kind of tiny dick must you be packin' to have to compensate like that!
What a bunch of feakin' pussies - One more vote for the lion!

Kim Hanson
03-03-2007, 06:06 PM
That is just plain stupid.........( . )( . )............:idea:

HammerDown
03-03-2007, 06:14 PM
And Im guessing you would not have dropped to the fetal position with Simba barreling at you!
No I wouldn't because, my ass wouldn't be out there in the first place looking to kill a majestic creature like.

Baja Big Dog
03-03-2007, 09:39 PM
I gotta tell ya, IM a hunter and a gun lover, been one for a long time, Ive hunted and killed alot of game, but I take the Ted Nugent approach, If I kill it I will eat it...Period....I dont hang trophy's on my wall unless I can say that I hunted it and ate it. Without hunting this world would be a mess.
Im sure alot of people look at photochick as a possible "tree huger", maybe so but I admire her for her opinion, and IM surprised that she didnt have more to say about what see (we) saw. (IM thinking a marrage proposal soon!)
That being said I will say this shit makes me sick. This kind of shit makes all of us true hunters look bad, was I routing for the lion...you bet our ass, but you knew that even after charging and scratching that dickless dudes arm he wouldnt stand a chance with three guys unloading on him.
Hunting lions to control the population may be a nessisity, but I say let them be hunted the Tred Barta way, If youve ever seen this guy it will bring a whole new meaning to true hunting, He hunts with a big ass knife or an old recurve bow with wooden arrows. Level the playing field and then show the real video.

SHOTKALLIN
03-04-2007, 12:38 AM
About as cowardly as elaphant hunters. That lion was a true GANGSTA. He ran up of those fools like he was from COMPTON! Just wish he would've clawed that guys face off. Pussy would be scarred for life.

photo chick
03-04-2007, 07:41 AM
Im sure alot of people look at photochick as a possible "tree huger", maybe so but I admire her for her opinion, and IM surprised that she didnt have more to say about what see (we) saw. (IM thinking a marrage proposal soon!)
Thanks BB Dog!!! Tree hugger I'm not, that's for sure. I don't belong to PETA either. I just happen to love animals. Believe it or not I don't have a problem with hunting, I just couldn't do it myself. I'll go with a hunter and take photos for them of their prize afterwards but I can't watch the "kill". I totally understand deer, elk and the likes needing to be culled, that's a part of life. I understand when an animal kills another animal...I wouldn't interupt that but rather photograph it. But when it comes to idiots out in plains hunting a majestic beauty such as a lion, leopard or cheeta I just see no point in it at all. To hang it on their wall is crazy.
Now if they hunted it by hand and killed it, another story:D :D I'd buy that man a drink!

mikefd024
03-04-2007, 08:10 AM
Try doin that with a bow, anyone can use a rifle those guys are pu&%$#. I wanted that lion to rip that guys face off...

Phat Matt
03-04-2007, 06:26 PM
More lions (http://www.carneasadaimprov.com/watch.cfm?show=3274&key=0D2383A6-02A4-3002-63BBC3CC82D2B92C)
:D

photo chick
03-04-2007, 07:13 PM
More lions (http://www.carneasadaimprov.com/watch.cfm?show=3274&key=0D2383A6-02A4-3002-63BBC3CC82D2B92C)
:D
:D :D :D

Tom Brown
03-04-2007, 07:23 PM
I was pullin for the lion.
Me too. :D
I like how all those guys are practically shooting at each other when the lion gets in close.
It was about as bad as it could be. :D
I'm with Charlie. That BS isn't hunting.

Fountainduo
03-05-2007, 02:28 PM
My fiance just watched that and wanted to climb into the screen and take thier guns away shove in thier .................... what a waste of a great animal.

460 jus getn it
03-05-2007, 02:38 PM
Focking pussies. No need to kill just to hand it on the wall. Ckicken shit

vmjtc3
03-05-2007, 05:47 PM
Well I wish I had more to add that has not been said. But I will say it again. What a bunch of low life no ball having waste of human skin martha fockers. I was so wanting that lion to bite his fricken head off. What a bunch of dipshits!! Almost shot each other also. I guess if one of them would have shot someone they could have ran down and got a jackass hunting licences and not even had to explain what happend!:( :(