PDA

View Full Version : Channel Island Mini Mart

Not So Fast
03-03-2007, 09:51 AM
After seeing this morning what they are doing with the seawall const I thought this deserves a new post. Jeff, for you that dont know him is a really good guy and as the owner of said Mini Mart will IMO be severly impacted by the method of restricting ALL OF THE MOORING AND THE SIDEWALK (meaning no access period!!)from the dog park to the Agave and at the start of the season no less, thanks LHC. Lets be (the HB'ers) supportive of his business and I for one will try to make it there for lunch as often as possible. Plus he makes a pretty mean pastrami ;) :D Thanks, NSF

Keith E. Sayre
03-03-2007, 10:02 AM
Makes a great gyro too along with a great root beer float.
Bob, you're right. Incredibly bad planning which is typical
for Havasu. Like when they did the redo job on the London
bridge last year right before Memorial Day etc. Seems like
they'll do anything to drive the boaters away.
Jeff is retired LE and still teaches swat or something like that. He steps forward and starts a business and is the
only one doing well so they're going to close the entire
sidewalk off. Nice job. Typical.
We should do what Bob says and make a point to stop
in for to go food if nothing else.
Keith Sayre

Warlockjer
03-03-2007, 10:41 AM
Hey Bobby, you buy me lunch and I will join you:D Was at the office for about 2 hrs this morning. Not to much action. Really windy.......

Not So Fast
03-03-2007, 02:14 PM
Hey Bobby, you buy me lunch and I will join you:D Was at the office for about 2 hrs this morning. Not to much action. Really windy.......
I got there about 10:30 and got home at 1:30. Lots to watch, you go to darned early for cold weather !! NSF

playdeep
03-03-2007, 02:28 PM
Great food...really friendly, accomodating people,I'm pretty sure they will be o.k.
Minor inconvienance aside,we'll still patronize the place.

EAZYKILLER2006
03-03-2007, 02:30 PM
After seeing this morning what they are doing with the seawall const I thought this deserves a new post. Jeff, for you that dont know him is a really good guy and as the owner of said Mini Mart will IMO be severly impacted by the method of restricting ALL OF THE MOORING AND THE SIDEWALK (meaning no access period!!)from the dog park to the Agave and at the start of the season no less, thanks LHC. Lets be (the HB'ers) supportive of his business and I for one will try to make it there for lunch as often as possible. Plus he makes a pretty mean pastrami ;) :D Thanks, NSF
hey now gabriel and kathy said just call the order in...they have a rhino and golf cart and will cruz your ORDER over to ya...OH THATS JEFFS PARTNER IN CRIME
YUMMY!!!http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/THESHOP.jpg

Focker
03-03-2007, 03:42 PM
KUDOS TO JEFF
ONE HELLUVA NICE GUY
THAT FAMOUS PASTRAMI SANDWHICH HE MAKES IS A DENVER RECEIPE HE GOT FROM ME :D

EAZYKILLER2006
03-03-2007, 03:46 PM
KUDOS TO JEFF
ONE HELLUVA NICE GUY
f0cker;)

MarkyMark
03-03-2007, 03:53 PM
I think I will just call jeff to place my order, than drive the boat by the wall and have him throw me my lunch..:)

Not So Fast
03-03-2007, 05:58 PM
KUDOS TO JEFF
ONE HELLUVA NICE GUY
Oh PLEASE, go stick your head in a pile of snow:D Oh, I forgot your a transplant from Denver. NSF

Focker
03-03-2007, 06:40 PM
Oh PLEASE, go stick your head in a pile of snow:D Oh, I forgot your a transplant from Denver. NSF
AH U MAKE ME LAUGH!!

Throttle
03-03-2007, 07:36 PM
we went in there today... :D
we also went into wild wear... yep, wild wear... got some pasties.... they have expanded into the occupancy next door... look for lots more great stuff as summer begins...

Redwing247
03-03-2007, 08:46 PM
Chicago dog is my fav.
Always stop by for food and drink.

Mrs.Killer
03-03-2007, 08:48 PM
we went in there today... :D
we also went into wild wear... yep, wild wear... got some pasties.... they have expanded into the occupancy next door... look for lots more great stuff as summer begins...
I hope you shave before you put them on......:D

Jyruiz
03-03-2007, 10:46 PM
I hope you shave before you put them on......:D
LMAO.
That place does have the best pastrami next to The Hat. We will make it a point to stop by there every time we are in Havi.

raff
03-03-2007, 10:58 PM
PASTRAMI SANDWHICH is the best

Wake Havasu
03-03-2007, 11:40 PM
Jeff is very cool.
Best Pastrami Sandwich the equal of any big City Deli!
Great service too!

Not So Fast
03-04-2007, 06:27 AM
AH U MAKE ME LAUGH!!
Hey Focker, we just resigned Kris Dielman for six more years so LT can terrorize your ass a little longer:D And he left a lot of money on the table from Seattle, he truly wants to stay in S.D.!!!!!! NSF

Focker
03-04-2007, 08:50 AM
Hey Focker, we just resigned Kris Dielman for six more years so LT can terrorize your ass a little longer:D And he left a lot of money on the table from Seattle, he truly wants to stay in S.D.!!!!!! NSF
WHATS THE NAME OF YOUR COACH AGAIN? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA:D