PDA

View Full Version : UFC 68 Tonight....

FryJet
03-03-2007, 04:24 PM
Great card tonight. Do you think Randy can pull it off? I would love to see him do it. I just cant stand Silvia, his last fights have just been boring to me. I think Franklin has his hands full with McDonald, he better be on his game tonight. Hughes should have no problem with Lytle. Plus the others. What do ya think.
F.J.

BadKachina
03-03-2007, 04:29 PM
Great card tonight. Do you think Randy can pull it off? I would love to see him do it. I just cant stand Silvia, his last fights have just been boring to me. I think Franklin has his hands full with McDonald, he better be on his game tonight. Hughes should have no problem with Lytle. Plus the others. What do ya think.
F.J.
I'm taking Silvia and Franklin. I would love to see someone take down Silvia, but I don't Randy's going to be the guy.
Should be good party tonight no matter who wins....We just loaded up on the Vodka and Red-Bull.:idea:

moneypit
03-03-2007, 05:49 PM
Err umm...Time Warner is blowing it so far in Simi. Im trying to find it on PPV?IN demand... Snot there. I called them and they said their system is down.. WTF?
I have a housefull coming over...:eek: :eek:

johnny8052
03-03-2007, 06:26 PM
so cro cop can kick his head in.

al cole'holic
03-03-2007, 08:11 PM
...I hate Matt Hughes and his damn decisions :mad:

dmontzsta
03-03-2007, 09:10 PM
Anyone know where I can watch the fights online? YouTube? I usually watch them all on pay per view, but I am not at home and CANNOT WAIT!

John.
03-03-2007, 09:39 PM
just got home from a crab feed with my parents so we didn't get the fights on PPV. Anyone watching it? Any updates???

mbrown2
03-03-2007, 10:13 PM
Couture kicked his ass standing and on the ground, decision after 5....Hughes and Franklin also won....good night of fights..

oilfieldtrash
03-04-2007, 06:35 AM
those were some of the best fights i have paid for in a long time. the old man really put to silva!

NashvilleBound
03-04-2007, 07:04 AM
I agree. That was probably the best set of fights in a long time. Especially Randy bringing down Silva.

BadKachina
03-04-2007, 10:14 AM
those were some of the best fights i have paid for in a long time. the old man really put to silva!
Wow, that was a great fight. Boy was I wrong.

AZJD
03-04-2007, 10:47 AM
Wow, that was a great fight. Boy was I wrong.
Lake today Paul?

FryJet
03-04-2007, 11:06 AM
That was the raddest fight since Forest and Stephan. Randy is a class act and a real champion. You can tell that dude studied Silvia and did exactly what he said he was going to do. Silvia is such a piece of shit. Always holding, pouting after every round, and then the remark about being injured after the fight. I like how all the fans booed him and he back pedaled his way out of it. Did anyone see Hughes yelling at his buddy Silvia to pick up the pace because Randy was gassed? Yea right. Great night in all, thats what a PPV deal should be.
F.J.

BadKachina
03-04-2007, 12:52 PM
Lake today Paul?
Too windy, maybe next week???

Trout66
03-04-2007, 01:01 PM
Anyone have a link to a video feed for the main event? I've been having zero luck with youtube. In the past, it was easy to get em. Thanks.

LLGirl
03-04-2007, 04:43 PM
i went over to freinds house and watch it, HOly shit batman:D i never watch one before(ufc)OUCH the old guy droped the young bull in the 1st round,i'm hooked whens the next fight?:D :D
April 7 = UFC 69
April 21 = UFC 70
And I agree, Randy was awesome! I'm so happy he won, I can't stand Tim Sylvia!!!