PDA

View Full Version : Finally got some gears tattooed !!!

DUECE'SDAD
03-04-2007, 07:29 AM
Been wanting to get some v-drive gears tattooed on me and have had this weird blank spot on my left elbow area. . . Well we filled them up with a pair of v-drive gears !!! I will post a pic tonight or tommorrow (my camera is at work) put its pretty cool. . . I showed him what a set looked like at let him give his artist take so they are "lightened" which is cool and they are 22% !!!
Its not the hole gears but enuf to tell what they are and they will blend into the surround tattoo's of a big spark plug, blown hemi, rat fink and striping brush !!!
Any one else got any v-drive gears tattooed or anything that represents there boat ? ? ?

Kindsvater Flat
03-04-2007, 07:40 AM
Once..... but they washed off.:D

wsuwrhr
03-04-2007, 07:48 AM
Any one else got any v-drive gears tattooed or anything that represents there boat ? ? ?
Once when I opened the box and they both fell on my foot. Nice tattoo for a day or so.
Brian

fc-pilot
03-04-2007, 11:21 PM
Had a cast iron head fall on my dads toe. That one lasted longer than a few days. I thanked him for taking one for the team.
Paul

vee-driven
03-05-2007, 12:31 AM
even better, i got busted teeth and a nice scar below my lip that i got from my flatty when i flipped and totaled that mofo in parker quite a few years back. you know what they say scars are like tattoos with BETTER stories.

lilrick
03-05-2007, 05:53 AM
I gots a flattie on my fat belly.

fc-pilot
03-05-2007, 09:07 AM
even better, i got busted teeth and a nice scar below my lip that i got from my flatty when i flipped and totaled that mofo in parker quite a few years back. you know what they say scars are like tattoos with BETTER stories.
You win! OUCH! I am sure he would be happy to hand the trophy to you. You earned it.
Paul

vee-driven
03-06-2007, 10:22 PM
oops!!!
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o236/path5150/boat3.png