PDA

View Full Version : My Space

EAZYKILLER2006
03-04-2007, 11:52 AM
I have a new "my space" pic up:D ...took it last night...i had sooo much fun last night ...i know, i shouldnt drink.... sooo much... but damn!!!! i had such an exellent time...damn!!! if i were to up and drop dead, DIE last nite ... i wouldnt care...it was THAT much fun!!!
WELL HECK ADD ME...sometimes H.B. gets boring...and with all the drinking:) i do ...ya know i am hung over :( in bed alot...that means
i am on line alot...
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/playboylauriemarch07.jpg
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/hoin.gifbut today ...i feel pretty darn good...so far...i dont feel hung over AT ALL!!!......OH THANKS FRANK..FOR MAKING ME DRINK ALL THAT WATER, BETWEEN SHOTS...
that must be the secret...drink a lot of water, in between the drinking...ya wake up the next day fine!!! wow!!! pretty DARN kewl....
SOME ONE TALK SOME SHAIT,,, OR SOMETHING...I NEED TO BE ENTERTAINED

EAZYKILLER2006
03-04-2007, 11:58 AM
LOL, I DO LOOK CROSSEYED...EVERY PIC ....MY EYE ARE SOOO GLOSSY....cum on topless ...wheres my stooooocker fan?...lets get sooo shait talking started on here...
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/rotf.gif

hoolign
03-04-2007, 12:04 PM
I do believe I have a growth in my pants! :jawdrop: You should have worn a dressless strap :D ...Nice pic!

EAZYKILLER2006
03-04-2007, 12:09 PM
I do believe I have a growth in my pants! :jawdrop: You should have worn a dressless strap :D ...Nice pic!
oh trust me... i did...but theY dont let cameras :) where we went last night...that was A,,, before the party pic...well... either way, i couldnt post one of them pics.... upon here...lol
its sunday ppl!!! YA NEED to post some funny shait or something...:squiggle:

djunkie
03-04-2007, 12:13 PM
oh trust me... i did...but theY dont let cameras :) where we went last night...that was A,,, before the party pic...well... either way, i couldnt post one of them pics.... upon here...lol
If you'd like to email me the naughty one I wouldn't mind one bit. :crossx: :crossx:

AZKC
03-04-2007, 12:15 PM
Wana be my freind:D

Parker Dreamin
03-04-2007, 12:26 PM
wow....... YES Please.

EAZYKILLER2006
03-04-2007, 12:27 PM
If you'd like to email me the naughty one I wouldn't mind one bit. :crossx: :crossx:
i told ya they dont let cameras IN where we went last night...:)

EAZYKILLER2006
03-04-2007, 12:31 PM
wheres topless?...ok i will be her..."DAMN GIRL YOU LOOK LIKE A HOOKER"..."how much do u charge"...oh wait... "how much do you charge?" she would never stick a "u" up on here.... that would gangsta...

djunkie
03-04-2007, 12:32 PM
i told ya they dont let cameras IN where we went last night...:)
I'm sure you've got to have other ones of yourself though. :D :D

MrsGHT
03-04-2007, 12:33 PM
I have a new "my space" pic up:D ...took it last night...i had sooo much fun last night ...i know, i shouldnt drink.... sooo much... but damn!!!! i had such an exellent time...damn!!! if i were to up and drop dead, DIE last nite ... i wouldnt care...it was THAT much fun!!!
WELL HECK ADD ME...sometimes H.B. gets boring...and with all the drinking:) i do ...ya know i am hung over :( in bed alot...that means
i am on line alot...
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/hoin.gifbut today ...i feel pretty darn good...so far...i dont feel hung over AT ALL!!!......OH THANKS FRANK..FOR MAKING ME DRINK ALL THAT WATER, BETWEEN SHOTS...
that must be the secret...drink a lot of water, in between the drinking...ya wake up the next day fine!!! wow!!! pretty DARN kewl....
SOME ONE TALK SOME SHAIT,,, OR SOMETHING...I NEED TO BE ENTERTAINED
By the way, great hangin' out at the Rihino Run. Were you guys with Frank and Michelle last night?

Biglue
03-04-2007, 12:34 PM
WOW EZ, you're a good looking gal. Thanks for sharing the pics. Keep them coming.

EAZYKILLER2006
03-04-2007, 12:48 PM
By the way, great hangin' out at the Rihino Run. Were you guys with Frank and Michelle last night?
WTF...NO ...wow... who are they?...it was some one else...oh... i think i know who you mean...no not them...damn dont confuse me...

909punk
03-04-2007, 12:51 PM
Booyeah. Hef would be proud.

shockwaveharry
03-04-2007, 12:54 PM
Thats not a real MySpace pic! It needs to be taken in the bathroom mirror, at a funky angle, half naked with a flash! :D

909punk
03-04-2007, 01:01 PM
Thats not a real MySpace pic! It needs to be taken in the bathroom mirror, at a funky angle, half naked with a flash! :D
Maybe to hot.. Wife will ask who the hot chick is.. I reply.. "I don't know" hahaha

BadKachina
03-04-2007, 01:04 PM
Very nice.;)

EAZYKILLER2006
03-04-2007, 01:05 PM
Maybe to hot.. Wife will ask who the hot chick is.. I reply.. "I don't know" hahaha
does that mean i dont get to add you...

EAZYKILLER2006
03-04-2007, 01:08 PM
Booyeah. Hef would be proud.
What is understood, doesn't need to be discussed......
:D :D :D
lol j/k i didnt say that ...

photo chick
03-04-2007, 01:11 PM
LOL, I DO LOOK CROSSEYED...EVERY PIC ....MY EYE ARE SOOO GLOSSY....cum on topless ...wheres my stooooocker fan?...lets get sooo shait talking started on here...
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/rotf.gif
Beautiful picture girl!!!! You don't look cross eyed you look sultry!!!!:D I'll call Topless and tell her you're looking for a fight :) ;)

EAZYKILLER2006
03-04-2007, 01:16 PM
Beautiful picture girl!!!! You don't look cross eyed you look sultry!!!!:D I'll call Topless and tell her you're looking for a fight :) ;)
lol not a fight... i heard...she's... oh no ...wait you told me that...i just want some good ol' fashion "shait talking"...lol...damn, i am sooo bad...i just cant believe ;) i drank like i did...last nite.... and am feeling soooo fine...wow...it's a miracle...

photo chick
03-04-2007, 01:20 PM
lol not a fight... i heard...she's... oh no ...wait you told me that...i just want some good ol' fashion "shait talking"...lol...damn, i am sooo bad...i just cant believe ;) i drank like i did...last nite.... and am feeling soooo fine...wow...it's a miracle...
Well, I'd talk shiat to you til' she gets here but.......I'm too sweet :rolleyes: :D Did you have more of those glod flake shots?

EAZYKILLER2006
03-04-2007, 01:31 PM
Well, I'd talk shiat to you til' she gets here but.......I'm too sweet :rolleyes: :D Did you have more of those glod flake shots?
no, i did the vodka-rock star drinks...with vodka shots in between...then a friend said ...drink some water... a whole cup...and i was bummed :( cus i sobered up.... boo... kinda lost my buzz...so i started drinking hard... to get my buzz back...i was thinking :mad: i will never drink water:mad: when i drink...it f0cks up the buzz....but :) actually now... i am sooo thankfull, cus i had a good buzz... and feel great right now...so... now i will always drink some water...yepper thats the key...

dumbandyoung
03-04-2007, 01:34 PM
MILF!

DaddyMack
03-04-2007, 01:35 PM
How many have myspace's on here? nice pic ;) ez!

photo chick
03-04-2007, 01:36 PM
no, i did the vodka-rock star drinks...with vodka shots in between...then a friend said ...drink some water... a whole cup...and i was bummed :( cus i sobered up.... boo... kinda lost my buzz...so i started drinking hard... to get my buzz back...i was thinking :mad: i will never drink water:mad: when i drink...it f0cks up the buzz....but :) actually now... i am sooo thankfull, cus i had a good buzz... and feel great right now...so... now i will always drink some water...yepper thats the key...
Water is good plus when I drink red bull with Jagear I don't get hung over, if I drink Jagear alone I'm hung over. Something in the power drinks...the sodium and vitamin B or just maybe it's the Glucuronolactone.....meyy???:)

dumbandyoung
03-04-2007, 01:36 PM
i do

EAZYKILLER2006
03-04-2007, 01:40 PM
thanks ! I just counted...on "my friends" MYSPACE adds...i have 24 ppls from this H.B site, on my list...

DaddyMack
03-04-2007, 01:41 PM
thanks ! I just counted...on "my friends" MYSPACE adds...i have 24 ppls from this H.B site, on my list...
I'll make 25..lol..

EAZYKILLER2006
03-04-2007, 01:44 PM
Water is good plus when I drink red bull with Jagear I don't get hung over, if I drink Jagear alone I'm hung over. Something in the power drinks...the sodium and vitamin B or just maybe it's the Glucuronolactone.....meyy???:)
so true, so true...yea i think so.... what ever in in the energy drinks do the job......well, plus my friend chris...is the bartender...so he watches my drinks...lol...if he thinks i am getting to faded ...he doesnt make my drinks strong...BOO...

EAZYKILLER2006
03-04-2007, 01:53 PM
Wana be my freind:D
lol i didnt get it...now i do...

EAZYKILLER2006
03-04-2007, 02:20 PM
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d153/droel666/misc/commentpunchbabies8jg.gif
:2purples: who did it?

Chipster27
03-04-2007, 03:06 PM
You have got to be one of the few attractive swining women. Just like going to a nude beach. Everyone has this concept that it's Bay-watch at the nude beach but inevitably it's the people you don't want to see naked!
Not always ture....but more often than not!

racecar.hotshoe
03-04-2007, 03:14 PM
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d153/droel666/misc/commentpunchbabies8jg.gif
:2purples: who did it?
I dont do Myspace to much anymore I like xpeeps.....Its like Myspace but you can be naked.:D

Mandelon
03-04-2007, 04:27 PM
so did ya do it or not? :devil:

OutCole'd
03-04-2007, 04:39 PM
The question America is asking, Did EZ, do the quadruple dirty???

Jordy
03-04-2007, 04:41 PM
I'll make 25..lol..
Apparently you know her last name or email... :notam:

Kim Hanson
03-04-2007, 05:06 PM
Release the playboy pendant and I will see what comes up ...okay? :D ........( . )( . )..........

3 daytona`s
03-04-2007, 05:16 PM
MILF!
There are times might be best to keep thoughts to your self.? Good thing you spelled MILF correct.:)

moneypit
03-04-2007, 05:50 PM
Apparently you know her last name or email... :notam:
Apparently some of us dont

EAZYKILLER2006
03-04-2007, 06:49 PM
hey, i grabbed peter...who goes to clubs with out condoms? wtf? ...so i had to go get matt the dj...for some...he kept saying "ya sure you want to do this"...not sure what that was about...well... all the rooms were full...i was like "when ya all fugure out what is up... let me know"...i just went to lay down, while they figured out what was up...i dont even remember what i laid down on... something really cold...i think maybe a slab of cement?...something like a fire place bench??? they keep everything sooo dark in there...
not sure... i just remember it being small ....like... dont roll over, or i will fall on the floor ... and it was cold ....i was out :( sooo fast....then every one wanted to leave.... cus it was getting late...oh well...i had fun either way...but who cares about that night.... there was a different night.... but that was denny...oh then steve....:devil:

Tom Brown
03-04-2007, 06:56 PM
You're beautiful, Laurie. :D

Parker Dreamin
03-04-2007, 07:03 PM
hey, i grabbed peter...who goes to clubs with out condoms? wtf? ...so i had to go get matt the dj...for some...he kept saying "ya sure you want to do this"...not sure what that was about...well... all the rooms were full...i was like "when ya all fugure out what is up... let me know"...i just went to lay down, while they figured out what was up...i dont even remember what i laid down on... something really cold...i think maybe a slab of cement?...something like a fire place bench??? they keep everything sooo dark in there...
not sure... i just remember it being small ....like... dont roll over, or i will fall on the floor ... and it was cold ....i was out :( sooo fast....then every one wanted to leave.... cus it was getting late...oh well...i had fun either way...but who cares about that night.... there was a different night.... but that was denny...oh then steve....:devil:
i love your stories.

EAZYKILLER2006
03-04-2007, 07:22 PM
You're beautiful, Laurie. :D
thanks tom..so you said whos denny? k the story goes
we were at this house party...i am doing the jack thing... as usual...swim a lap, do a shot...swim a lap do a shot...so... i guess the bottle is empty and i go looking for some more....well ...there isnt any more jack..oh well...so i go to the bathroom...then i go to sleep...( meaning go pass out)
well, i guess some ppl said "hey she drank all the jack... we should go check on her"...so... i guess, i am asleep and they wake me, to get me dry ...which i dont remember...
i wake up the next day ...i say to hubby "where the hell are we?... and whos shirt, do i have on?" all i kept saying/thinking.... was if i jumped someone... please be "that" cute guy (who... i dont even know his name)
so hubby says "thats denny"...i said how come i have his shirt on?... then his wife says... "we went to check on you" ...you fell aseep in a wet bathing suit...
so denny gave YOU his shirt...and my bathing suit, was drying on the chair...
yikes :( that was 2005 ...the first time I TRIED TO JUMP SOMEONE...i stopped drinking for like 8 months...kinda freaked me out...
and i was kinda mad at hubby, cus he should watch me...ya know... take care of me... BUT ...he said "you grabbed him"...
wow ...what a hoe i am ... i thought...lucky ME... this dude was sooo kewl.. he didnt take advantage of my drunk ass wanting to jump him...lol
YEA THEY ARE SWINGERS ...AND ARE NOT UNDERCOVER...
OH WAIT HE WASNT THE FIRST...dennis... was the first person i wanted to jump...but that got f up when ...well you all know that story...
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/2OhL-RGi5NumFjALXFCwAwgWfMKurMx0060.jpg

topless
03-04-2007, 07:42 PM
You really need to sober up a little.

EAZYKILLER2006
03-04-2007, 07:50 PM
hey... there you are chica ...did ya bring your spoons?...so we can get the boards...stirrin?...ITS BEEN A BIT BORING UP ON HERE:) ...sober up a bit???...oh hell no...i hear everything ppl say up on here...but... dont know why they bother giving "advice"...
not one to listen to many ppls advice...them best advice was... "drink water" when i drank last night...dont know why, i even listened to that...but some how;) i did...wow... now that was some good advice:devil:

work2play
03-04-2007, 07:50 PM
I like numbers. I think things average out. For example: If an NBA team shoots way above their average on three pointers in the first half of the game. Then usually they shoot below their average on three pointers the second half and they end up shooting their average. If that holds true, then judging by your picture, you are responsible for ten really ugly women.

Kim Hanson
03-04-2007, 07:55 PM
Did I really type like that? :D ..Well holyshiat...call me done and shut it off :D :D .......( . )( . )............:D :D

topless
hey... there you are chica ...did ya bring your spoons?...so we can get the boards...stirrin?...ITS BEEN A BIT BORING UP ON HERE:) ...sober up a bit???...oh hell no...i hear everything ppl say up on here...but... dont know why they bother giving "advice"...
not one to listen to many ppls advice...them best advice was... "drink water" when i drank last night...dont know why, i even listened to that...but some how;) i did...wow... now that was some good advice:devil:Ya know, when you post semi sober you crack me up. Just keep your gangsta sons away from my daughter.:eek:

EAZYKILLER2006
I like numbers. I think things average out. For example: If an NBA team shoots way above their average on three pointers in the first half of the game. Then usually they shoot below their average on three pointers the second half and they end up shooting their average. If that holds true, then judging by your picture, you are responsible for ten really ugly women.
??? i think i need to start drinking again...cus :( i dont get it?...after a few drinks... i will come back to this one... and see if i get it...:)

Havasu1986
03-04-2007, 07:58 PM
:confused: :confused:

Kim Hanson
03-04-2007, 07:59 PM
Ya know, when you post semi sober you crack me up. Just keep your gangsta sons away from my daughter.:eek:
Semi sober? Semi sober is plastered, truck load is wobbly, compact car is ..entertaing :D :D ........( . )( . )........What have you learned today :D :rolleyes: :D

topless
03-04-2007, 08:04 PM
Semi sober? Semi sober is plastered, truck load is wobbly, compact car is ..entertaing :D :D ........( . )( . )........What have you learned today :D :rolleyes: :D
I've learned that it's safer to only post during working hours.

EAZYKILLER2006
03-04-2007, 08:05 PM
:confused: :confused:
oh goody i thought it was me...

lawbreaker2
03-04-2007, 08:06 PM
WOW EZkiller, you'll have to tell me and the wife where all the clubs are, so when we come out there we know where to go for fun.:D

topless
03-04-2007, 08:09 PM
WOW EZkiller, you'll have to tell me and the wife where all the clubs are, so when we come out there we know where to go for fun.:DNO DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!! You might get shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Kim Hanson
03-04-2007, 08:10 PM
Sometimes you have to live on the edge though :D :D ........( . )( . ).........:idea: ;)

EAZYKILLER2006
03-04-2007, 08:11 PM
lol naw...we are tooooo busy at work...i have a serious "bust ass" job...and hubby rides my ass...sooo... i cant f up at work ,OR screw around at work....I HAVE A MANS JOB:( ...AND EVERYONE AROUND ME.. .ARE MEN...SO I CANT LOOK LIKE A WHINNEY BABY...and i have to be on a forklift most of the time...:)

EAZYKILLER2006
03-04-2007, 08:14 PM
WOW EZkiller, you'll have to tell me and the wife where all the clubs are, so when we come out there we know where to go for fun.:D
shes rite...the dude that got shot ...it was unprovoked...some wack dude just opened fire.... on ppl comming out the back door...
now if ya mean the swing clubs...well...no chance of getting shot there... ppl are nekked...lol

topless
03-04-2007, 08:18 PM
shes rite...the dude that got shot ...it was unprovoked...some wack dude just opened fire.... on ppl comming out the back door...
now if ya mean the swing clubs...well...no chance of getting shot there... ppl are nekked...lolI know people who go to your swing club> I guess we have common aquantances.

EAZYKILLER2006
03-04-2007, 08:23 PM
and where do i fit in?...hmmm last night i was...drunker than i thought i was...but not falling...but :devil: i was able to pass out ...the min i layed down on whatever :confused: i was on...oh well... life is to short :) everyone should be having as much fun as us...PARTY ON

EAZYKILLER2006
03-04-2007, 08:27 PM
I know people who go to your swing club> I guess we have common aquantances.
LOL ACTUALLY PPL WOULD BE SURPRISED AT EVERYONE WHO IS THERE...BUT JUST BECAUSE PP GO THERE... DOESNT MEAN THE DO SHAIT...SOME JUST LIKE TO HANG OUT :devil: CUS ITS SOOO CRAZY...KINDA... LIKE THE SAND BAR OR COPPER CANYON...AT HAVI...

topless
03-04-2007, 08:27 PM
Goodnight people, I'm tired /

John.
03-04-2007, 08:35 PM
EZ, you should join ISL and post your good pics there.

EAZYKILLER2006
03-04-2007, 08:38 PM
EZ, you should join ISL and post your good pics there.
LOL THEY BANNED ME...before i even became a member....it says "no swingers allowed" on the door...:devil:

lawbreaker2
03-04-2007, 08:38 PM
now if ya mean the swing clubs...well...no chance of getting shot there... ppl are nekked...lol
:eek: I was talking about the swing clubs, why are we talking about getting shot!!!! what did I miss.
My wife could tell you a few story's.:D I know they keep me going :D

EAZYKILLER2006
03-04-2007, 08:54 PM
:eek: I was talking about the swing clubs, why are we talking about getting shot!!!! what did I miss.
My wife could tell you a few story.:D I know they keep me going :D
oh the story goes...
we are never in cali...well maybe 5 to 6 weekends a year...
so this weekend, we had to be in town... cus one of the homes we are having built, is getting behind schedule...so... well, since we are in town... we decided to hit a local club...called the sandbar (cus i missed havi)...well its thursday nite...so i figured:( it would be harmless...well lucky ME i was to faded, to be freaked out.... some young guy, gets shot:sqeyes: dead:( 10 steps.... in front of me...another guy... shot out the back door...it was a wack nite...CHECK OUT THE POST SHOT 2
friday nite we WENT to the swing club FA...i was so sober ...no fun at all...
sat was the mansion party ...that was drop deap fun...
TODAY WAS HUBBYS POOL TOURNAMENT...SO... I AM ON HERE "TRYING" TO BE ENTERTAINED ON LINE... then they bbq...and now everyone is passed out

lawbreaker2
03-05-2007, 05:42 AM
Being shot at, no good.:eek:

mrs.rvrluvr
03-05-2007, 03:43 PM
I do....www.myspace.com/drunkriverchick

AZKC
03-05-2007, 05:34 PM
I do....www.myspace.com/drunkriverchick
Me Too:D
http://www.myspace.com/azkc

Mandelon
03-05-2007, 05:48 PM
So you were going to do it, but there were no open rooms, so you didn't? :confused:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
03-05-2007, 06:07 PM
so are we having fun yet

EAZYKILLER2006
03-05-2007, 07:05 PM
So you were going to do it, but there were no open rooms, so you didn't? :confused:
no rooms left and so we were waiting...then we did :) try the bathroom...but some one told on us:( and chris (the dr) owner ...came and said we had to get out :sqeyes: lol...so... naw we didnt ...i went to lay down for the 4th time... then they all decided to go home...bummer...but i still had so much fun

Redwing247
03-05-2007, 07:13 PM
WOW EZ, you're a good looking gal. Thanks for sharing the pics. Keep them coming.
You should see her in person......:D SMOKING HOT

racecar.hotshoe
03-05-2007, 07:14 PM
Well I got a myspace to!
www.myspace.com/life_in_the_fast_lane_

topless
03-05-2007, 07:16 PM
I have one too and my picture is really sexy I might add.

EAZYKILLER2006
03-05-2007, 07:23 PM
You should see her in person......:D SMOKING HOT
:supp: huh? well thanks...no... thats the going out look :) really not how i look...
this is more me ...http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/photo2.jpg

racecar.hotshoe
03-05-2007, 07:27 PM
Sure you do!

Baja Big Dog
03-05-2007, 11:10 PM
:supp: huh? well thanks...no... thats the going out look :) really not how i look...
this is more me ...http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/photo2.jpg
HUH????

EAZYKILLER2006
03-05-2007, 11:28 PM
HUH????
yea... me looking like a riverrat...ITS MORE ME...lol :devil: and of course the usaul crosseyed...

EAZYKILLER2006
03-05-2007, 11:29 PM
DO TELL ...WHERE YA BEEN?

lucky
03-06-2007, 07:08 AM
herreroid flare up ?:D

lucky
03-06-2007, 07:09 AM
Toppless is so colorful :)

Mandelon
03-06-2007, 10:13 AM
no rooms left and so we were waiting...then we did :) try the bathroom...but some one told on us:( and chris (the dr) owner ...came and said we had to get out :sqeyes: lol...so... naw we didnt ...i went to lay down for the 4th time... then they all decided to go home...bummer...but i still had so much fun
Well Geez, L. I am disappointed. I want to hear about the big day. Its got to cum some time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lilvampmw
03-06-2007, 02:04 PM
okay.. umm EZ you really aren't that easy, and well I wanna be you when I grow up.. look as hot as you and well eventually become you...wow hey thats sounds a but stalker like, ooooops okay never mind. I just want your man...LOL!
EZ you know I just wanna make you laugh...see yaz when I see yaz

EAZYKILLER2006
03-06-2007, 07:06 PM
laurie sober,=somber...not a pretty site...boo

EAZYKILLER2006
03-06-2007, 07:13 PM
okay.. umm EZ you really aren't that easy, and well I wanna be you when I grow up.. look as hot as you and well eventually become you...wow hey thats sounds a but stalker like, ooooops okay never mind. I just want your man...LOL!
EZ you know I just wanna make you laugh...see yaz when I see yaz
oh my gosh hey michelle :) ya posted a pic up?...wow...see ya friday night...tell kenny i am going to stalk him... did you say you will be working friday or sat?...now i forgot...well, let me know which nite you will be there ...we will be there both nights... chrissy hooked us up with a free pass...oh, and he bought me vodka:D and some bloody mary mix...yummy
yippy he is sooo kewl...

lilvampmw
03-07-2007, 11:25 AM
oh my gosh hey michelle :) ya posted a pic up?...wow...see ya friday night...tell kenny i am going to stalk him... did you say you will be working friday or sat?...now i forgot...well, let me know which nite you will be there ...we will be there both nights... chrissy hooked us up with a free pass...oh, and he bought me vodka:D and some bloody mary mix...yummy
yippy he is sooo kewl...
Kenn would love to be stalked, especially by his favorite stalker. The game is on for Friday then, He will be there ready and willing to lick lick, bite bite, nibble nibble tease ya, it will be his pleasure to please ya... ha I just quoted a song.. now who can tell me which???? He's gonna hook ya up like there is no tomorrow, guarantee'd!! your job is to lay back and enjoy it for as long as you want it. He'll be your Bitch that night. LOL! So just go up and say..."okay , I'm ready...let's do it!" He'll know exactly what you mean...then lead the way. well I'm off like ehm like a dirty condom.. ooooooh ick! peace out!

Jordy
03-07-2007, 11:26 AM
Great, are there two of them now??? Better stock up on aspirin. :D

lilvampmw
03-07-2007, 11:30 AM
we will be there both nights... chrissy hooked us up with a free pass...oh, and he bought me vodka:D and some bloody mary mix...yummy
yippy he is sooo kewl...[/QUOTE]
and hey before I forget, your gonna have to have a few shots with me :p cuz I need me a drinking buddy.

lilvampmw
03-07-2007, 11:32 AM
now just so you know.. asprin is a blood thinner so don't go cuttin' yourself afterwards...other wise all blood will break lose and well ya know where that'll lead you

Jordy
03-07-2007, 11:34 AM
now just so you know.. asprin is a blood thinner so don't go cuttin' yourself afterwards...other wise all blood will break lose and well ya know where that'll lead you
That's good to know. I hate it when my blood breaks loose. :)

lilvampmw
03-07-2007, 11:36 AM
oh umm yeah I have a crap load of comments, so um be ready. "there are two of them now" umm there's a shiat load of 'em so from what I hear and see on here so your gonna need a truck load of Asprin/ Tylenol/ Advil or Rolaids, which ever way you spell relief.

Hal
03-07-2007, 12:37 PM
I am thinking they're one in the same. Complete total self destruction with that gal. Maybe a cry for help?

EAZYKILLER2006
03-07-2007, 06:02 PM
no:devil: stalk up on the condoms, and the viragra or get the f0ck out...lol J/K

EAZYKILLER2006
03-07-2007, 06:10 PM
Kenn would love to be stalked, especially by his favorite stalker. The game is on for Friday then, He will be there ready and willing to lick lick, bite bite, nibble nibble tease ya, it will be his pleasure to please ya... ha I just quoted a song.. now who can tell me which???? He's gonna hook ya up like there is no tomorrow, guarantee'd!! your job is to lay back and enjoy it for as long as you want it. He'll be your Bitch that night. LOL! So just go up and say..."okay , I'm ready...let's do it!" He'll know exactly what you mean...then lead the way. well I'm off like ehm like a dirty condom.. ooooooh ick! peace out!
dang 'shell
dont try N and freak me out...lol :) now :( you are gonna make me run...
oh:D and good thing ya took your pic down...cuz these :2purples: ***boaters ...cant get nothing pass them...MAN!!! they are on it...YIKES

MR.rvrluvr
03-07-2007, 06:16 PM
hey eazy.. going for a Harley ride sunday and wifey is busy you interested:D :D :D heck I will even buy lunch:D :D ;) ;)

EAZYKILLER2006
03-07-2007, 06:25 PM
hey eazy.. going for a Harley ride sunday and wifey is busy you interested:D :D :D heck I will even buy lunch:D :D ;) ;)
I DONT RIDE BIKES :D BUT I WILL RIDE YOU THO:D ...get a rhino...yea thats what we need ....some RHINO up in this thread...

Jordy
03-07-2007, 06:48 PM
no:devil: stalk up on the condoms, and the viragra or get the f0ck out...lol J/K
Threaten me with a good time!!! Viagra huh??? :jawdrop: :D :) :D

EAZYKILLER2006
03-07-2007, 07:19 PM
Threaten me with a good time!!! Viagra huh??? :jawdrop: :D :) :D
IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE RIDE BABY!!! LOL:devil:

lilvampmw
03-08-2007, 01:58 PM
[QUOTE=EAZYKILLER2006;2430814]dang 'shell
oh:D]
EZ not trying to scare you silly, I was just following directions like a good girl should. LOL! Looks like our plans have changed for the weekend, call
Steve for the information on what's going on. See you on the flip side.

EAZYKILLER2006
03-08-2007, 05:58 PM
[QUOTE=EAZYKILLER2006;2430814]dang 'shell
oh:D]
EZ not trying to scare you silly, I was just following directions like a good girl should. LOL! Looks like our plans have changed for the weekend, call
Steve for the information on what's going on. See you on the flip side.
LOL HEY!!! CHRISSY CALLED ...I WAS WORRIED YOU WERENT GOING TO GET THE MESSAGE...they let me know:( the cover was blown... and the location has changed see :( ya sat night in M.V and friday we will be in F.A...i changed my password on H.B...so i cant get PM's on this site, untill the mods re comfirm my shait...my cell isnt working... as you probably already know...
and all my other e mails arent working for now...call on buds phone

fuss310
03-08-2007, 07:19 PM
OK finally found ya!
Post more pics!

EAZYKILLER2006
03-08-2007, 07:20 PM
OK finally found ya!
Post more pics!
lol that was fast ...did ya see the plan for this weekend...

EAZYKILLER2006
03-08-2007, 07:31 PM
OK finally found ya!
Post more pics!
sorry i changed some stuff on my profile... and didnt notice the other shait changed...untill you told me...fixing it now...
http://www.myspace.com/eazykiller2005

Baja Big Dog
03-08-2007, 08:52 PM
Wow I thought 105 posts on this subject, I kept reading waiting for the punch line...noticed that EAZY posted 38 herself!!!!
LOL:eek:

EAZYKILLER2006
03-08-2007, 09:07 PM
Wow I thought 105 posts on this subject, I kept reading waiting for the punch line...noticed that EAZY posted 38 herself!!!!
LOL:eek:
yea wtf ...my shait got f up... cus i changed my password...now:mad: i have to post on here...these newbies cant find threads....so.... i said go to this one...how can i get my pm working again?:( ya know IF ppl are going to where will be:devil: there cover is getting blown:devil: lol...so i told then "not" to post pics of themselves up ON HERE......

Phat Matt
03-08-2007, 09:29 PM
yea wtf ...my shait got f up... cus i changed my password...now:mad: i have to post on here...these newbies cant find threads....so.... i said go to this one...how can i get my pm working again?:( ya know IF ppl are going to where will be:devil: there cover is getting blown:devil: lol...so i told then "not" to post pics of themselves up ON HERE......
Do you want me to blow their covers again?

EAZYKILLER2006
03-08-2007, 09:59 PM
Do you want me to blow their covers again?
i want my pm's back...they wont put pics up...but you will? and where did you find the last one? and why didnt yours :confused: turn into and X ....and mine did? its GONZY....you got me in trouble:cry: with the mods :( wont let me post attachments anymore...boo

Phat Matt
03-08-2007, 10:04 PM
i want my pm's back...they wont put pics up...but you will? and where did you find the last one? and why didnt yours :confused: turn into and X ....and mine did? its GONZY....you got me in trouble:cry: with the mods :( wont let me post attachments anymore...boo
Let's see. Does this work?
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/3girls.jpg

EAZYKILLER2006
03-08-2007, 10:51 PM
Let's see. Does this work?
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/3girls.jpg
yea it does.... but not the one i put up...lol i look sooo cute in pink...

EAZYKILLER2006
03-08-2007, 10:57 PM
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/upload12smoke.jpg
hey put our clothes back on us...

Kachina26
03-08-2007, 11:32 PM
Hey, your PM's are on lockdown! :confused:

EAZYKILLER2006
03-08-2007, 11:40 PM
Hey, your PM's are on lockdown! :confused:
yea cus matt got me in trouble with the mods...boo :D i hope the fix it soon...