PDA

View Full Version : How about those Lakers???

Jordy
03-04-2007, 03:43 PM
Looked like a good game early on... was a great game at the end!!! :D :D :D

DILLIGAF
03-04-2007, 04:01 PM
Did the Lakers win again?
:)

Jordy
03-04-2007, 04:18 PM
Did the Lakers win again?
:)
In fact, they did, if you're playing basketball using golf rules where the lowest score takes the trophy. :D :D :D

AZJD
03-04-2007, 04:43 PM
Hey apparently I've been in a coma a while, but when and why did Kobe change his # to 24?

TexasJet
03-04-2007, 07:06 PM
Phoenix won a very close game. To much Steve Nash. Some of his passes are off the charts unbelievable.

JetBoatRich
03-04-2007, 07:12 PM
Hey apparently I've been in a coma a while, but when and why did Kobe change his # to 24?
Beginning of the year:rolleyes: I believe he has the top selling jersey this year:rolleyes:

dmontzsta
03-05-2007, 07:37 AM
Wow. Congrats to Phoenix for beating a Lakers team that is missing most of its players, oh yeah by 5 at their home in Phoenix, they are champions! :D

Jordy
03-05-2007, 07:44 AM
Wow. Congrats to Phoenix for beating a Lakers team that is missing most of its players, oh yeah by 5 at their home in Phoenix, they are champions! :D
And the excuses begin... 5 points... 1 point... I'm sorry, who got the W last night??? :notam: :D

460 jus getn it
03-05-2007, 07:44 AM
Hi bitter laker fan, face it they lost. Nuff of this o he is hurt and so is he. A healthy laker team has no chance of beating a healthy suns team. Don look on the bright side its almost footbal season..............GO RAIDERS....FLMAO

a catered life
03-05-2007, 07:46 AM
Beginning of the year:rolleyes: I believe he has the top selling jersey this year:rolleyes:
for a broncos fan:mad: your pretty good with those laker stats:D

dmontzsta
03-05-2007, 07:50 AM
And the excuses begin... 5 points... 1 point... I'm sorry, who got the W last night??? :notam: :D
Personally, if I was a Sun's fan I would not be happy with that win. You beat the Lakers by 5 and they are missing all of their players? :D
So the season series is 1-1 now. The Suns do not want to face a healthy Lakers team in the playoffs this year, cause they are actually deeper and better (when healthy) than last years playoffs. Its all good though, the Lakers are going to get their playoff spot and then make it to the second round and then go home.

460 jus getn it
03-05-2007, 07:52 AM
for a broncos fan:mad: your pretty good with those laker stats:D
Undercover laker fan perhaps??????????????????????????????????????????

909punk
03-05-2007, 07:54 AM
Go Suns!

Jyruiz
03-05-2007, 08:12 AM
I was more impressed with the Lakers play than the Suns. The Lakers controlled the tempo the whole game but could not overcome a very talented Suns team. Unfortunately, this will be another of many great regular seasons for the Suns, only to come up short in the playoffs again.

AirtimeLavey
03-05-2007, 08:56 AM
Hmmm.....let's see, Suns full strength, Lakers missing 2 starters and one starter just back, and Suns barely pull it out by 5 at home. Yeah, that's something to brag about. Shows you how much respect Lakers have from even the haters. :rolleyes:
Nash is a great pg. Lakers are just still weak defensively at that spot. Always like watching the Lakers play Phx. After the Lakers, Phx. is one of the other entertaining teams to watch.

AZJD
03-05-2007, 08:59 AM
If you have ever noticed Phoenix never blows any good team out. They do enough to win the game. Really says alot about the ability of Steve Nash to control a game. Thats why he will more than likely go on to win his 3rd consecutive MVP.

AZJD
03-05-2007, 09:05 AM
I know! Lets take a look at their overall record! Bunch of LA whiners! You all sound like Kobe. If the Suns wanted to blow out the Lakers they could have. Its not about running up the score. More impressive in that game was the outstanding defense by the Suns to keep the game under 100. If the suns concentrated on the fast break instead of their defense they would have blown the lakers out.

Jyruiz
03-05-2007, 09:20 AM
I know! Lets take a look at their overall record! Bunch of LA whiners! You all sound like Kobe. If the Suns wanted to blow out the Lakers they could have. Its not about running up the score. More impressive in that game was the outstanding defense by the Suns to keep the game under 100. If the suns concentrated on the fast break instead of their defense they would have blown the lakers out.
Outstanding defense...WTF, what game were you watching. The Suns don't play any defense, never, ever, that is why they have great regular seasons and always fall short in the playoffs. The Suns could not concentrate on the fast break because the Lakers were running there offense, playing in the post and using the whole clock to control the tempo. If you slow the Suns down, then they can't run there fast break. That is why good teams don't get blown out by the Suns. The players the Lakers had on the floor, would not start for any other team except for Kobe and they still had a chance to win. That shows you what kind of defense the Suns play.

dmontzsta
03-05-2007, 09:38 AM
The suns are a good regular season team, fast and high scoring. As Jyruiz said good teams know how to adjust. The suns DO NOT play defense and are weak inside, slow down their fast breaks and bang it inside and you will win the game. The Lakers showed this very well in last years playoffs.

AZJD
03-05-2007, 09:39 AM
Outstanding defense...WTF, what game were you watching. The Suns don't play any defense, never, ever, that is why they have great regular seasons and always fall short in the playoffs. The Suns could not concentrate on the fast break because the Lakers were running there offense, playing in the post and using the whole clock to control the tempo. If you slow the Suns down, then they can't run there fast break. That is why good teams don't get blown out by the Suns. The players the Lakers had on the floor, would not start for any other team except for Kobe and they still had a chance to win. That shows you what kind of defense the Suns play.
Kobe was 1-5 3pt attempts and 11-28 fga. The suns were in his face and forced him to go to the paint. Kobe could have easily got 45pts with an effort like that against any other team. The lakers did control the tempo of the game, slowing the fast break of the suns, which forced them to play defense. Bottom line is that the suns usually get outscored in the paint which wasn't the case yesterday. They have proven that they are versatile in the fact that they can switch their game plan and still win.
oh BTW did you notice that 2 of the lakers scored almost all the points for them. Oh yeah, and Nashhad 1 less asst. than the entire lakers team. The suns can turn it up whenever they want to. It will show when they play Dallas for the western conf. title.:D

Magic34
03-05-2007, 10:01 AM
Did they play the Lakers yesterday? I could have swore it was the Clippers.
What is it, 13 back or is it 16? I get the 2 confused. :D :)

Jyruiz
03-05-2007, 10:03 AM
Kobe was 1-5 3pt attempts and 11-28 fga. The suns were in his face and forced him to go to the paint. Kobe could have easily got 45pts with an effort like that against any other team. The lakers did control the tempo of the game, slowing the fast break of the suns, which forced them to play defense. Bottom line is that the suns usually get outscored in the paint which wasn't the case yesterday. They have proven that they are versatile in the fact that they can switch their game plan and still win.
oh BTW did you notice that 2 of the lakers scored almost all the points for them. Oh yeah, and Nashhad 1 less asst. than the entire lakers team. The suns can turn it up whenever they want to. It will show when they play Dallas for the western conf. title.:D
Everything you said just proved my point, by your stats Kobe had a bad game, but the Lakers still had a chance to win. Allowing a depleted team to score 94 poinst is not great defense by any means. And that depleted team kept the Suns under 100 points.
Good luck with Dallas, cause they are 10 times better than the Lakers right now, and Dallas is not waiting till the playoffs to play defense and plays much better defense than the Lakers.

AZJD
03-05-2007, 10:06 AM
Everything you said just proved my point, by your stats Kobe had a bad game, but the Lakers still had a chance to win. Allowing a depleted team to score 94 poinst is not great defense by any means. And that depleted team kept the Suns under 100 points.
Good luck with Dallas, cause they are 10 times better than the Lakers right now, and Dallas is not waiting till the playoffs to play defense.
I believe we have split games with Dallas. The lakers have a little rivalry with the Suns and seem to be able to turn it up when they come to town. It isn't something they can do for 7 games......

AZJD
03-05-2007, 10:07 AM
Did they play the Lakers yesterday? I could have swore it was the Clippers.
What is it, 13 back or is it 16? I get the 2 confused. :D :)
LMAO, when you getting the new boat Mike?

rrrr
03-05-2007, 10:08 AM
When you guys get done playing pattycake, send yer teams on over to our house......:jawdrop: :D :D

Jordy
03-05-2007, 10:09 AM
Yep, this one seems to be working just fine:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=25643&stc=1&d=1173118148
:D :D :D

Jyruiz
03-05-2007, 10:10 AM
I believe we have split games with Dallas. The lakers have a little rivalry with the Suns and seem to be able to turn it up when they come to town. It isn't something they can do for 7 games......
I agree.:)

AZJD
03-05-2007, 10:11 AM
When you guys get done playing pattycake, send yer teams on over to our house......:jawdrop: :D :D
Ya cuz Houston has a great team!:D :D :D YAOch!

Jyruiz
03-05-2007, 10:11 AM
No kidding, just don't blow it this year.:) If you are talking about Dallas.

Magic34
03-05-2007, 10:31 AM
LMAO, when you getting the new boat Mike?
Trying.... Nordic needs to go bye-bye and it would be done within 3-5 days.
If all goes as planned, I will be taking delivery of it at the Poker Run. However, I would own it before that, just leaving it in CA until then. I'm flying out next week to do the sea trial.