PDA

View Full Version : Jbg

topless
03-04-2007, 07:45 PM
So I was watching the Speed Channel this AM and who was featured????? None other than Tony Scarlotta. (looking mighty dreamy I might add):D

photo chick
03-04-2007, 07:52 PM
So I was watching the Speed Channel this AM and who was featured????? None other than Tony Scarlotta. (looking mighty dreamy I might add):D
Dreamy? Girl whatcha been drinking?:2purples:
Oh yeah, he told me a few weeks ago to ask you about the game Leap frog:D

Windy
03-04-2007, 07:56 PM
It was good seeing Tony at the boat show...been way too long. He got alot of tv exposure this season.

topless
03-04-2007, 07:57 PM
Dreamy? Girl whatcha been drinking?:2purples:
Oh yeah, he told me a few weeks ago to ask you about the game Leap frog:D
LOL, ask him if he shaved is ass yet. LOL I can't believe he told you to ask me that.

Windy
03-04-2007, 07:58 PM
LOL I can't believe he told you to ask me that.
I can.;)

topless
03-04-2007, 08:01 PM
It was good seeing Tony at the boat show...been way too long. He got alot of tv exposure this season.The dreamy part was for you. I felt honored to even know him this morning. The feeling went away rather quickly thou. How are you Windy? I miss talking to you. I'll try to call you this week.

photo chick
03-04-2007, 08:04 PM
LOL, ask him if he shaved is ass yet. LOL I can't believe he told you to ask me that.
I'll ask him that....:D :D He said you never followed through:eek: :D

topless
03-04-2007, 08:07 PM
I'll ask him that....:D :D He said you never followed through:eek: :DBecause, the race never happened. Tell him hie wouldn't have shaved his ass and back for the event anyway. (you have to go waaaay back in the archives to find out what this was all about)

photo chick
03-04-2007, 08:09 PM
Because, the race never happened. Tell him hie wouldn't have shaved his ass and back for the event anyway. (you have to go waaaay back in the archives to find out what this was all about)
I think he told me what happened but it's been a while, your right he probably would've flaked out on you!

topless
03-04-2007, 08:12 PM
I think he told me what happened but it's been a while, your right he probably would've flaked out on you!I would have too but it made a good thread.