PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Following the Barbie Bandits News story?:

Trailer Park Casanova
03-05-2007, 10:11 AM
http://web.adelphia.net/api/hangar.php/c21hcnRjcm9wOjIyMDoyNTAscmVzaXplOjIyMDoyNTA=/http://newsimages.adelphia.net/ap_photos//AX60102281625.jpeg
Ashley Miller and Heather Johnson rob a local bank.
Their mothers are apologizing for them.
LEO's think it was an inside job.
We had a Credit Union and a Security Pacific Bank at my work.
Got robbed from time to time.
FBI used to investigate the robberies.
My brother was on robbery detail Central Div LAPD.
He said most the time it's an inside job.
He at first didn't realize it until the Feds went right for the teller in some of their investigations.
Over a 90% capture rate.
Your take on the Barbie Bandits:

Screemy1
03-05-2007, 11:09 AM
I have a friend that his dad is in jail now for robbing a couple banks..... His dad said the thing about it is simple.... hit fast, small amounts and change it up so it is completly differant then the last, never use an inside job, and the last is to not be greedy..... that was his down fall, he got greedy..... started to try to get more money at one time..... and did the same type over and over again somewhat close to the last hit..... he said try to hit one state, then another.... repeat one state only every 6 months..... What an idiot, he is in jail for 45 + years..... he just started his federal time 2 years ago which is a little better then the county time..... I feel if you don't have money or credit..... why the hell would you hit a bank.... thats fed stuff..... rob the check cashing places..... they are not feds....
as for me ...... I will just keep playing the lotto

DeltaSigBoater
03-05-2007, 11:19 AM
I was wondering what they were going to spend the money on: clothes, hand bags, boob jobs, sunglasses, drugs, partying?
Then I remembered isnt that what most 19 yo girls spend there money on anyways or I should say their parents money.

Baja Big Dog
03-05-2007, 11:33 AM
I have a friend that his dad is in jail now for robbing a couple banks..... His dad said the thing about it is simple.... hit fast, small amounts and change it up so it is completly differant then the last, never use an inside job, and the last is to not be greedy..... that was his down fall, he got greedy..... started to try to get more money at one time..... and did the same type over and over again somewhat close to the last hit..... he said try to hit one state, then another.... repeat one state only every 6 months..... What an idiot, he is in jail for 45 + years..... he just started his federal time 2 years ago which is a little better then the county time..... I feel if you don't have money or credit..... why the hell would you hit a bank.... thats fed stuff..... rob the check cashing places..... they are not feds....
as for me ...... I will just keep playing the lotto
This is priceless information....this POS is in jail because he is a lazy POS and its eaiser to rob banks that work....IM feeling bad for him now!!
But the advise is the best...dont rob a bank, "thats fed stuff" instead rob check cashing places, and oh yea take a gun in case they get wise to you then you can kill some poor bastard trying to make a living by ...oh say....WORKING!!!!
And you call this guys dad an idiot????

John.
03-05-2007, 01:14 PM
This is priceless information....this POS is in jail because he is a lazy POS and its eaiser to rob banks that work....IM feeling bad for him now!!
But the advise is the best...dont rob a bank, "thats fed stuff" instead rob check cashing places, and oh yea take a gun in case they get wise to you then you can kill some poor bastard trying to make a living by ...oh say....WORKING!!!!
And you call this guys dad an idiot????
you know, I'm thinking that a guy in jail for robbing banks probably isn't the best guy to get tips from on how to do it. He's probably not the greatest role model now either.

SHOTKALLIN
03-05-2007, 01:21 PM
Are these two chics getting attention because they are chics or because they are white chics? Hence the "Barbie"? would anyone care if two fat ugly Mexican girls robbed a bank?:D Afterall white chics aren't supposed to be criminals.

Outnumbered
03-05-2007, 01:28 PM
you know, I'm thinking that a guy in jail for robbing banks probably isn't the best guy to get tips from on how to do it. He's probably not the greatest role model now either.
That's what I was going to say:D

SHOTKALLIN
03-05-2007, 01:44 PM
was that the show that had the sheriff with the black impala ss? he carried a big 4x4 stick like billy jack, and made the inmates wear pink? Sheriff Hagee? that guy must be related to Joe Arpaio.

Trailer Park Casanova
03-05-2007, 01:45 PM
was that the show that had the sheriff with the black impala ss? he carried a big 4x4 stick like billy jack, and made the inmates wear pink? Sheriff Hagee? that guy must be related to Joe Arpaio.
Yeah, on court tv.
We liked it.