PDA

View Full Version : Delta Test & Tune 3-4-07

NICE PAIR
03-05-2007, 12:19 PM
You all will never guess who got push-roped in this weekend. :confused: :confused: :confused:

707dog
03-05-2007, 12:24 PM
oww chit does BlownC know his chicks was out on the water without him?? might be hell to pay..lmao..

acatitude
03-05-2007, 12:31 PM
Focin women, can't trust them one bite:D ......... nice push job .

Obsessive Compulsive
03-05-2007, 12:40 PM
Holly smokes, I did'nt know I was that good looking in the picture.:eek:

acatitude
03-05-2007, 12:46 PM
Holly smokes, I did'nt know I was that good looking in the picture.:eek:
You are kinda cute, in a sheepest kinda way;) :sqeyes:

DCBob
03-05-2007, 01:47 PM
You all will never guess who got push-roped in this weekend. :confused: :confused: :confused:
I don't care what ya say, that's fockin funny right there:D

Smiley
03-05-2007, 03:09 PM
OC, what a total Hottie! The Dr. is looking like she needs a shave...
LMAO, you guys have WAY too much time on your hands! :D
I hope when I grow up I have too much time too! LOL

707dog
03-05-2007, 03:19 PM
spill the beans for the ones who dont know!! the boat is looking familiar but dont wanna guess the wrong hearder ooops i mean person, so id rather hear who it is with a nice lil story behind it..cmon spill it!!

NICE PAIR
03-05-2007, 03:33 PM
Last season, Dr Phil (D-21) was looking for some more HP. He found some in a new built motor. He puked a transmission just about the first time he tried his new HP. He re-built the transmission and on this Sunday split the v-drive open the first time he nailed the throttle. I believe he has found the horsepower he was looking for. He is now on a search for a lighter throttle foot.:D

Familycat
03-05-2007, 03:44 PM
Don't worry Phil, "We will wait for you". Nurse V is welcome to ride with us anytime. J/K
On a serious note, that sucks.
Rick

ELIMINAT THIS
03-05-2007, 03:44 PM
Last season, Dr Phil (D-21) was looking for some more HP. He found some in a new built motor. He puked a transmission just about the time he tried his new HP. He re-built the transmission and on this Sunday split the v-drive open the first time he nailed the throttle. I believe he has found the horsepower he was looking for. He is now on a search for a lighter throttle foot.:D
Lmfao...:)

Dimarco21
03-05-2007, 06:53 PM
Dat's some funny chit. Thanks NP for the laugh. Also thanks to DC-Waffle-Elima-E-Tick-a-Bob for the tow....rescued again. I'm done with this big HP junk!! I'm droppin' in a Chevy Sprint 3 cylinder motor this weekend.:D

Itsahobby
03-05-2007, 07:39 PM
Dang Son! :jawdrop: I got a 468 I will trade:)
Jerry
Dat's some funny chit. Thanks NP for the laugh. Also thanks to DC-Waffle-Elima-E-Tick-a-Bob for the tow....rescued again. I'm done with this big HP junk!! I'm droppin' in a Chevy Sprint 3 cylinder motor this weekend.:D

TUNNEL T
03-05-2007, 08:10 PM
look at it this way ,you have changed everthing and your still in too it less than your sheep boy oc ! sorry oc that just slipped out ! and your both faster than my junk!!!! T:D

hulshot
03-05-2007, 08:23 PM
NP you finally got the lighting just right, I can see the twinkle in both of there eyes. They look so dreamy!!!!!!:sleeping: :sqeyes:
DC-BOB-WAFFLEMAN-ELIMINETICKET-ER, Thanks for the ride in the E-
ticket. What a ride. I got work to do to keep up with you BALLERS now. I think I will bring out the heavy artillery now, the gregor is coming out. :D

Dimarco21
03-05-2007, 08:32 PM
Last season, Dr Phil (D-21) was looking for some more HP. He found some in a new built motor. He puked a transmission just about the first time he tried his new HP. He re-built the transmission and on this Sunday split the v-drive open the first time he nailed the throttle. I believe he has found the horsepower he was looking for. He is now on a search for a lighter throttle foot.:D
Here's the culprit. :D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1949motor1.jpg

DAVEO
03-05-2007, 08:34 PM
NP you finally got the lighting just right, I can see the twinkle in both of there eyes. They look so dreamy!!!!!!:sleeping: :sqeyes:
ticket. What a ride. I got work to do to keep up with you BALLERS now. I think I will bring out the heavy artillery now, the gregor is coming out. :D
you going to throw twinns on the gregor.

DAVEO
03-05-2007, 08:36 PM
Damn howd you fit that blower on the geo motor.

Dimarco21
03-05-2007, 08:40 PM
you going to throw twinns on the gregor.
DC-Waffle-Elima-E-Tica-Bob has got a sweet set of 24"s bling-blings for the Gregor trailer.:D

DAVEO
03-05-2007, 08:49 PM
DC-Waffle-Elima-E-Tica-Bob has got a sweet set of 24"s bling-blings for the Gregor trailer.:D
well he can have 2 spairs its a single axle trailor.

707dog
03-05-2007, 08:52 PM
[QUOTE=Dimarco21;2425922]Here's the culprit. :D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1949motor1.jpg[/
hell who needs a trans looks good sitting there and im sure it looks faster on the trailer..j/kn looks fun bro!!

DCBob
03-05-2007, 10:09 PM
Thanks Don.................not the Greggor:jawdrop: :sqeyes:
Glad ta see you guys made it out for lunch and an adult beverage yesterday:D And good to see ya killed yer bugs and are computin again:D

DCBob
03-05-2007, 10:11 PM
She sure is a pretty mofo Dr Phil..............Sorry about the bad luck:(

acatitude
03-06-2007, 08:20 AM
sorry bout the break Phil, I know it sux, but boat looks awesome as usual.... hope to see you guys on the water soon.

Itsahobby
03-06-2007, 10:17 AM
That's one hell of a gremlin, let's kick it's arse:devil:

Dimarco21
03-06-2007, 01:20 PM
sorry bout the break Phil, I know it sux, but boat looks awesome as usual.... hope to see you guys on the water soon.
Still shootin' for O.C.'s St. Pattys day run. N.P. found a extra V-Drive laying around da Tree House (what a sweetie-pie).:D Dago going to fix it up for me and we should be boatin' soon.;)
If I'm takin' out the Gregor on O.C.'s run I don't have to worry...Family Cat will wait for me.:rolleyes: :D

Obsessive Compulsive
03-06-2007, 01:59 PM
So are you saying that Family Cat is going????

Dimarco21
03-06-2007, 06:09 PM
So are you saying that Family Cat is going????
That's what I thought...by him saying he would wait for me. I don't think he would talk shit and not show up.:D

Familycat
03-07-2007, 07:30 AM
That's what I thought...by him saying he would wait for me. I don't think he would talk shit and not show up.:D
I wasn't talking shit. Wives are always welcome on our boat. It is just the helpful kind of guy I am. I will also hold your credit cads and cash for those of you who like to travel light.
I was thinking of bringing my dad's patio boat as it is probably faster than our boat.
Rick

Dimarco21
03-07-2007, 08:38 AM
I wasn't talking shit. Wives are always welcome on our boat. It is just the helpful kind of guy I am. I will also hold your credit cads and cash for those of you who like to travel light.
I was thinking of bringing my dad's patio boat as it is probably faster than our boat.
Rick
Does it have a shitter on it???? If so I'm riding with you guys.:D