PDA

View Full Version : big Thanks to Michele and John from Lake Havasu Homes!!

Cole Trickle
03-05-2007, 03:16 PM
My father and I headed out to Parker for a get away weekend and decided to venture into havasu to do some looking around.(He is thinking about selling in OC and making Havasu his permanent home)
On a whim I contacted Michele to see if she would be avaliable in about an hour and low and behold she agreed to find some listings and meet up with us after lunch.
Michele and John picked us up and spent the next several hours giving us the low down on Havasu. They must have showed us atleast 12+ houses ranging from mild to wild in communities varying from the north and South side of town. (Some of the RV garage homes are flat out rediculous!!!:D :devil: )
They showed us parts of Havasu that we didn't know excisted. I think they helped ease some of my fathers worries and showed that there is plenty too do and not everyone that lives there is over 80.
The seed is firmly planted!!:D
There is one house that he really liked and kept talking about for the remainder of the weekend.:) ;)
Michele and John were very knowlegable and we really enjoyed spending the day. I feel like we made another ***boat friend.:)
I am not 100% sure when he plans to move to Havasu as he would need to sell his Tustin house first but when/if he does there is no doubt Michele would be the havasu realtor of choice:) :D :) :)
thanks again
Brandin and Chuck

SummitKarl
03-05-2007, 03:25 PM
This is the reason I exclusively use Michele and John, top notch service:D
so how did your dad like the house on Sheanwater? I am assuming they showed you that one;)

Cole Trickle
03-05-2007, 03:39 PM
This is the reason I exclusively use Michele and John, top notch service:D
so how did your dad like the house on Sheanwater? I am assuming they showed you that one;)
We did go look at the house on Sheanwater about half way through the tour. the house was VERY nice with a ton of quality upgrades. The front door and choices in counter tops and sinks/fixtures was top notch.
In all honesty the only thing that house was missing was sqare footage. He lives in a 2,000 sq foot house now and dosen't need to go smaller if that makes sence.
My dad is only 52 (he started young;)) and is looking for a nice community with good neighbors and a low maintnence yard with a pool and a garage that will fit a 30' boat.
He really liked Canterbury Estates and the huge house on the 95 with the rock pool;) :)
Did you design that one?

little rowe boat
03-05-2007, 03:40 PM
Michele and John helped us find our lot and home builder. They are the best. We would never go to anyone else.

SummitKarl
03-05-2007, 03:53 PM
We did go look at the house on Sheanwater about half way through the tour. the house was VERY nice with a ton of quality upgrades. The front door and choices in counter tops and sinks/fixtures was top notch.
In all honesty the only thing that house was missing was sqare footage. He lives in a 2,000 sq foot house now and dosen't need to go smaller if that makes sence.
My dad is only 52 (he started young;)) and is looking for a nice community with good neighbors and a low maintnence yard with a pool and a garage that will fit a 30' boat.
He really liked Canterbury Estates and the huge house on the 95 with the rock pool;) :)
Did you design that one?
nope but I know the one your talking about, the one in Canterbury would be right next to Shadow and is a great house....in a great area...if Canterbury is in the price range I would focus on that...There are so many deals out there right now......
as for things to do...he has nothing to worry about, being retired is a full time job out here...just ask Phebus:D
yea the next version of that Sheanwater house will be a Tad bigger if the lot permits it

djunkie
03-05-2007, 03:55 PM
Did you design that one?
Make sure he gets one close to my house so I can save the $40k and use his pool instead. :D :D

SummitKarl
03-05-2007, 03:58 PM
Make sure he gets one close to my house so I can save the $40k and use his pool instead. :D :D
hey for $5k I will give you the gate code to INSMAN's pool:devil: :D

Cole Trickle
03-05-2007, 03:58 PM
nope but I know the one your talking about, the one in Canterbury would be right next to Shadow and is a great house....in a great area...if Canterbury is in the price range I would focus on that...There are so many deals out there right now......
as for things to do...he has nothing to worry about, being retired is a full time job out here...just ask Phebus:D
yea the next version of that Sheanwater house will be a Tad bigger if the lot permits it
John was telling me about the next house. He saif 4 feet wider and 4 feet deeper. I think the house needs the extra 4' towards the rear so the huge breakfast bar doesen't crowd you against the wall so much.
It needs the 50+ RV garage as well;)
the one he liked wasn't one of her listings. If your talking about the HTM house neither of us were really impressed.(We liked the front guest house so you could set up an office)

Cole Trickle
03-05-2007, 03:59 PM
never gonna happen.....gates are there for a reason;):D

Cole Trickle
03-05-2007, 03:59 PM
Is Blaines place in Centerbury?:)

djunkie
03-05-2007, 04:00 PM
Heck I'll give you $20. :D :D

djunkie
03-05-2007, 04:01 PM
never gonna happen.....gates are there for a reason;):D
I'll just bring some booze over for your dad. I'm sure he'll give in. :D :D

OutCole'd
03-05-2007, 04:03 PM
When's the party??

Cole Trickle
03-05-2007, 04:06 PM
I'll just bring some booze over for your dad. I'm sure he'll give in. :D :D
booze and you might get let in.....If you bring some ladies he would probably give you a key;):devil: :D

SummitKarl
03-05-2007, 04:07 PM
Is Blaines place in Centerbury?:)
nope...just about dead smack in the middle of town

Cole Trickle
03-05-2007, 04:08 PM
When's the party??
March 16-18th at Ivan Dans:D :devil:
boat rides on Saturday
Rhino rides friday/Saturday night now that I am street legal:D

Cole Trickle
03-05-2007, 04:09 PM
nope...just about dead smack in the middle of town
The new community on the golf course?
He liked that place as well but we didn't see any houses that really blew us away.
Any of your floor plans with a big garage in there?

Mrs. casean
03-05-2007, 04:10 PM
Wow how exciting Brandin! So when does the bidding on the Parker place start :D Good luck w/ selling your dad's house and his move, when the dust all settles! Keep us posted! If you need help moving him one weekend (when it all happens) let us know!

Cole Trickle
03-05-2007, 04:16 PM
Wow how exciting Brandin! So when does the bidding on the Parker place start :D Good luck w/ selling your dad's house and his move, when the dust all settles! Keep us posted! If you need help moving him one weekend (when it all happens) let us know!
This is purely for entertainment thus far. Who knows when he would actually pull the trigger?
Either way he is gonna keep the Parker house...kinda like a cabin you can get away too for the weekend.
there is a new place in riverland that they just put in for 80K. big place with a nice deck on the back row.....only +/- is that your neighbors The WMC's like to party pretty hard(I think they are gonna finance)

SummitKarl
03-05-2007, 04:20 PM
John was telling me about the next house. He saif 4 feet wider and 4 feet deeper. I think the house needs the extra 4' towards the rear so the huge breakfast bar doesen't crowd you against the wall so much.
It needs the 50+ RV garage as well;)
the one he liked wasn't one of her listings. If your talking about the HTM house neither of us were really impressed.(We liked the front guest house so you could set up an office)
new floor plans are like a new car, you can't get the feel for it till you build one it needs a couple of tweeks, but not much, the next one should be a 4 car with RV...and right about 2100sqft
yea that kitchen bar is massive, seats 12, the runing joke is....don't let Mrs. Racer see this house....or Sean's wallet is going up in flames:D
yes I was thinking of the HTM house,
did she show you any of Summits Osborn gated community?, they are packed tight but nothing under 2ksqft and most with RV

SummitKarl
03-05-2007, 04:30 PM
The new community on the golf course?
He liked that place as well but we didn't see any houses that really blew us away.
Any of your floor plans with a big garage in there?
no...that kinda stuff is usally developers with preset plans
funny thing is I almost never see a used Summit home for sale, you would figure with 1400+ of them out there that you would see one for sale now and then...I don't know what to make of that :confused:

shadow
03-05-2007, 04:35 PM
Did you design that one?
Brandon He might like the neighbohood community in Canterbury,Seems to be plenty of folks out cruising the neighborhood on golf carts and rhinos socializing with other neighbors.Fairly private due to the gates so most people recognize each other and visit.
You probablly looked at the one down the street from us if it was the one with the guest house and HTM.Phebus was interested in that one awhile back.
That guest house would work out pretty well for your summer pad huh?;)

beaverretriever
03-05-2007, 04:41 PM
I agree, John and Michele are great. We are still looking and they will be the first to know when we are ready to buy.

djunkie
03-05-2007, 05:22 PM
booze and you might get let in.....If you bring some ladies he would probably give you a key;):devil: :D
That can definately be arranged. :D

Cole Trickle
03-05-2007, 05:26 PM
Brandon He might like the neighbohood community in Canterbury,Seems to be plenty of folks out cruising the neighborhood on golf carts and rhinos socializing with other neighbors.Fairly private due to the gates so most people recognize each other and visit.
You probablly looked at the one down the street from us if it was the one with the guest house and HTM.Phebus was interested in that one awhile back.
That guest house would work out pretty well for your summer pad huh?;)
nice place but he wants a pool. I told him you would be able to show him the ropes if he bought there;):D

shadow
03-05-2007, 05:31 PM
nice place but he wants a pool. I told him you would be able to show him the ropes if he bought there;):D
There is actually one further down the street in the cul de sac same side.Better view,more privacy,pool & fully landscaped.RV parking on the side plus the big garage.I don't think it is listed or atleast it wasn't the last time i talked to the guy.

Cole Trickle
03-05-2007, 05:36 PM
There is actually one further down the street in the cul de sac same side.Better view,more privacy,pool & fully landscaped.RV parking on the side plus the big garage.I don't think it is listed or atleast it wasn't the last time i talked to the guy.
Keep an eye out for him...... how much do you charge to drag an old skinny man out of bed each morning and force him to work out at the gym?:D
<------will pay;)

shadow
03-05-2007, 05:42 PM
Keep an eye out for him...... how much do you charge to drag an old skinny man out of bed each morning and force him to work out at the gym?:D
<------will pay;)
I go to the gym Tues thru friday eves.sometimes on the weekends, he's welcome to tag along any time.
Keep in mind he might be able to toss you around after about a month at the gym with me.:D

Cole Trickle
03-05-2007, 06:46 PM
I go to the gym Tues thru friday eves.sometimes on the weekends, he's welcome to tag along any time.
Keep in mind he might be able to toss you around after about a month at the gym with me.:D
Not worried;)
I plan to be in good enough shape come summer to put the whooping on all 165lb dads.:D
It's you super heavy weights that have me worried;):devil:

Jordy
03-05-2007, 07:07 PM
They're two of the best people you could ever know, and Michelle is my first suggestion when it comes to Realtors in Havasu. Miss seeing them, yet have some great memories, such as the puking swan party and the subsequent drunken taxi ride from Red Room a couple years ago the weekend of the fireworks show. :D :D :D
Hope you guys are doing well. ;)
Jordy
p.s. Their house is one of the coolest in Havi, but I won't tell anyone. :)

Cole Trickle
03-06-2007, 08:41 AM
Bump for Michele and John:)