PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Force Offshore for sale

NorCalCat
03-05-2007, 04:07 PM
Gel Coat White Base + 2 Colors (Red, and Silver metallic)
Billet Battery Trays (red)
In house built 540 ci Chevy tall deck bow tie 700 HP 700 lbs tourque (I have the dyno specs)
1050 Dominator carb with large capacity K&N air filter
Full Time Mufflers - Meets California Laws
Bravo XR Drive with shower
Medium stereo, 4 6x9’s, 2 12” JBL sub woffers
Alpine deck w/single CD, XM ready, with iPod hook up
Alpine CD changer
Triple Batteries w/Switch
4 Blade Bravo Propeller (extra with prop stand mounted in engine compartment)
4-6” Slim Line Cleats with Bezels
Livorsi Monster Guages w/ GPS Speedo (clear ano with red bezels)
Livorsi Controls (red with chrome)
Mechanical trim indicator (red)
Imco Super Fuel Valve
Imco Single Ram External Steering
(2) 45 Gallon Fuel Tanks Powder Coated (red)
Interior Lights
(2) built-in igloo ice chests (removable)
(2) Under bow love seats facing each other
Billet Deck Hardware
Cup Holder Lights
Billet Seat Bases (red)
Navigation Lights w/Rear Power Pole light
Billet Swim Steps (red)
(1) Blower
Billet Scissor Hinges (red)
(3) Bilge Pumps
Billet Engine Rails (red)
Ski locker w/drainage
Billet Grab Handle Passenger Side (red)
40 oz. Carpet
(6) Billet Cup Holders (red)
Painted to match engine scoop
Bimini Top, low profile matched color of boat
Aqua step ladder
Full towing tarp with straps
Full cockpit snap cover (red)
Triple Axle Trailer w/Stainless Fenders
Breakaway tongue
Workbox with stainless steel lid on front left side
All LED lights (means they will not burn out & looks great at night)
Spare tire included and mounted under bow of boat
Trailer painted red to match the boat
This boat is better than brand new! All the kinks are worked out of it and the engine is brand new. Being reassembled from a complete rebuild. The boat will run 97 mph in good conditions, and 90 mph all day long in any condition. This boat is one of the easiest and safest tunnels on the market. Dry ride at all speeds. This boat is solid as a rock! Read the evaluations http://www.forceoffshore.com/evaluations.asp This boat is flawless, and it doesn’t have a scratch on it. Oil is changed every 7 hrs., and drive is serviced regularly. Too many options to list. Boat is showroom conditions and always stored indoors during off-season. FRESH WATER ONLY! Great Lake Tahoe or Havasu boat!
$87,750.00 OBO!
415-235-5603
norcalcat2003@yahoo.com

acatitude
03-05-2007, 07:07 PM
does this make it a little hard to get on plane or just roll better:D :D
All kidding aside this is a pristine ride. someone will get a great boat

NorCalCat
03-06-2007, 02:46 PM
Thanks guys! She will be missed that is for sure. Here are a few pics.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1016LO5L0626.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1016DCP_1264.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1016Shasta_IMG_1996.jpg

abraman1326
03-07-2007, 09:49 AM
SOmeone is going to get an incredible sled. Good luck w/ the sale. If I had the means, I'd be all over this. Are you stepping up, or stepping out?
BRA

Sandbar Mike
03-07-2007, 12:03 PM
Another nice ride for sale. You gonna do the family wake board thing for a while?

phebus
03-07-2007, 12:20 PM
Is that a 29'?

Havasu1986
03-07-2007, 12:27 PM
Is that a 29'?
It looks like a 29 Rick. The gas cap is closer to the back seats on a 26. Hard to tell with these pics.:)

NorCalCat
03-08-2007, 12:50 PM
Is that a 29'?
Yes, it is a 29' Force

NorCalCat
03-13-2007, 11:30 AM
Bump

Magnuman
04-09-2007, 05:13 PM
Bump for a beautiful boat.
Are you going to be going up to Clear Lake this summer?

2forcefull
05-25-2007, 07:09 PM
In house built 540 ci Chevy tall deck bow tie 700 HP 700 lbs tourque (I have the dyno specs)
Alpine CD changer
Imco Super Fuel Valve
Interior Lights
Billet Deck Hardware
Cup Holder Lights
Billet Seat Bases (red)
Billet Swim Steps (red)
(1) Blower
(3) Bilge Pumps
Ski locker w/drainage
40 oz. Carpet
Aqua step ladder
Breakaway tongue
This boat is better than brand new! All the kinks are worked out of it and the engine is brand new. Being reassembled from a complete rebuild. The boat will run 97 mph in good conditions, and 90 mph all day long in any condition. This boat is one of the easiest and safest tunnels on the market. Dry ride at all speeds. This boat is solid as a rock! Read the evaluations http://www.forceoffshore.com/evaluations.asp This boat is flawless, and it doesn’t have a scratch on it. Oil is changed every 7 hrs., and drive is serviced regularly. Too many options to list. Boat is showroom conditions and always stored indoors during off-season. FRESH WATER ONLY! Great Lake Tahoe or Havasu boat!
$87,750.00 OBO!
415-235-5603
norcalcat2003@yahoo.com
is this boat stillfor sell???

mr.warlock
06-09-2007, 09:02 AM
Is the boat still for sale? It sounds like it's in perfect condition. What a list! Whats your lowest price? PM me with any more info. thanks!

NorCalCat
06-12-2007, 01:59 PM
Is the boat still for sale? It sounds like it's in perfect condition. What a list! Whats your lowest price? PM me with any more info. thanks!
You interested, Brad? It would probobly be the smartest thing you have done in a long while!

dicudmore
06-12-2007, 09:12 PM
rut-roh...

Ivan Dan
06-12-2007, 09:42 PM
Brad At Force Is A Con Artist Not Only Is He Getting Sued From A Couple Of Customers But From Employees Also .
Nice first post :rolleyes:

dicudmore
06-12-2007, 09:52 PM
Nice first post :rolleyes:
2nd and 3rd posts were just as nice... :rolleyes:

NorCalCat
06-13-2007, 06:37 PM
I heard about what you are up to, so you wanted a new boat with
twins,wanted brad to give you 90k trade and buy the new one for
120k with canopys. then you got pissed when he would'nt do it. then you try'ed to trade me straight across for my 07 29' force, claiming that your boat was in excellent condition, and worth more than mine!!!
now you are suing brad and try'n to extort a new boat for free
and try'n to claim lemon law for all kinds of stupid problems,
I like the one about how the trailer lights flicker , four years later,LOL
you are a discrace to the honest boaters that pony up when its time
to move up.
so tell me again now how perfect your boat is you piece of $hit
You are the idiot! If you only know the REAL story. If you want to talk shit, learn the truth. I have been so patient with Brad, and he has not fixed the problem, so yes I am suing him. That is why we have the laws that protect the consumer. Now you look like the peice of shit you asshole!
Again, if you want to talk shit you should know what is going on! Have you EVER heard me talk shit, NO. So shut your mouth you idiot!

Ivan Dan
06-13-2007, 07:55 PM
You are the idiot! If you only know the REAL story. If you want to talk shit, learn the truth. I have been so patient with Brad, and he has not fixed the problem, so yes I am suing him. That is why we have the laws that protect the consumer. Now you look like the peice of shit you asshole!
Again, if you want to talk shit you should know what is going on! Have you EVER heard me talk shit, NO. So shut your mouth you idiot!
So I take you guys aren't working out a trade with each other huh?!??!?!? :jawdrop: :sqeyes: :) :D

bigq
06-13-2007, 09:16 PM
ah ha, the little worm came out of hiding,looks like gods tak'n care of you
so you want a new canopy boat? maybe you can have one installed on your pine box, soon as you die i'm piss'n on your grave, hows that for pity? you told me your boat was perfect, you told everyone on the board the boat was better than new!! now cause no one will buy it, it's a lemon, you are a liar, a cheat, spineless, ball less crook!!!! come to vegas and talk your shit bitch!!!!
oh and unlike you that hides behind screen name and use's lawyers to extort people, I take care of my own business, I've posted my picture to make it easy for you to find me. bring it bitch
Good lord! you should post a warning for that picture link, I had my 7 year old next to me:D :D

bigq
06-13-2007, 09:17 PM
So I take you guys aren't working out a trade with each other huh?!??!?!? :jawdrop: :sqeyes: :) :D
You have a canopy boat, maybe he will trade you:confused: :D ;)

dicudmore
06-13-2007, 09:29 PM
ah ha, the little worm came out of hiding,looks like gods tak'n care of you
so you want a new canopy boat? maybe you can have one installed on your pine box, soon as you die i'm piss'n on your grave, hows that for pity? you told me your boat was perfect, you told everyone on the board the boat was better than new!! now cause no one will buy it, it's a lemon, you are a liar, a cheat, spineless, ball less crook!!!! come to vegas and talk your shit bitch!!!!
oh and unlike you that hides behind screen name and use's lawyers to extort people, I take care of my own business, I've posted my picture to make it easy for you to find me. bring it bitch
just for the record...that pic is Mr 2forcefull...scary looking dude to have for a neighbor :D

ULTRA26 # 1
06-14-2007, 09:49 AM
Very interesting for sure. I don't know anything about Force, Brad or you.
What I do know is that you advertised a boat in the Spam section that you describe to be prefect. This boat is better than brand new! to be specific. If your boat is such a POS that you feel the need to sue the Company that built it than why you try to make a trade deal with same Company for another boat? Seems to me that you have been hangin' with Pastie Cove guys and have decided to try their approach. I can tell you that your ways are as transparant as glass. There should be more laws on the books to protect businesses from the likes of you and you buddies. This kind of BS makes me ill.
BTW, your boat is a 2004. Don't you think your suit is a bit late? You must be paying your attorney hourly. Enjoy your legal expenses because you shouldn't be expecting anything else from a suit on a 2004 boat

NorCalCat
06-18-2007, 08:59 AM
What I do know is that you advertised a boat in the Spam section that you describe to be prefect. This boat is better than brand new! to be specific. If your boat is such a POS that you feel the need to sue the Company that built it than why you try to make a trade deal with same Company for another boat? Seems to me that you have been hangin' with Pastie Cove guys and have decided to try their approach. I can tell you that your ways are as transparant as glass. There should be more laws on the books to protect businesses from the likes of you and you buddies. This kind of BS makes me ill.
BTW, your boat is a 2004. Don't you think your suit is a bit late? You must be paying your attorney hourly. Enjoy your legal expenses because you shouldn't be expecting anything else from a suit on a 2004 boat
Again, as I told 2Forceful, if you don't know the whole story stay out of it. When I posted the boat for sale in the Spam section, it was still at teh shop. I was told that it was fixed and this would never happen again. It is in "Perfect" condition. Back to showroom quality! When I got it back, and to see that this is completely not true is when I decided to file a case. Since then, have you or any one elses seen an add for this boat? NO!
Secondly, I do not want a canopy boat. Again, if you knew the actual story, it went something like this...
"Hey Brad, if you are interested in getting another 32 canopy on the water, I am willing to pay the "difference" in cost. I do NOT expect you to eat it. Let me know the cost..." I decided that the cost was tooo high for me, so I told him to fix the boat as he PROMISED that he would be able to fix it and there would not be a reoccurance. So that is where I got the "Perfect Condition, showroom quality" comment.
Agiain, have you seen any postiongs since I picked it up? NO! So go on, and tell me I am dishonest. I have done nothing but tout Brad and Force Offshore since I bought my boat. I love the boat, I just do not think the glass shouls be cracking the way it is. Seems pretty reasonable to me????
You and 2Forcegul need to see the bigger picture, I have never sued anyone before. I have always been able to work things out. This time, I do not have the time or energy. I have tried for the last 3 years and I am still in the same situation.
So I guess that is about all! And by the way 2Forceful, it wasn't AIDs! I was diagnosed with Cancer you scum bag!

NorCalCat
06-18-2007, 08:59 AM
Again, as I told 2Forceful, if you don't know the whole story stay out of it. When I posted the boat for sale in the Spam section, it was still at teh shop. I was told that it was fixed and this would never happen again. It is in "Perfect" condition. Back to showroom quality! When I got it back, and to see that this is completely not true is when I decided to file a case. Since then, have you or any one elses seen an add for this boat? NO!
Secondly, I do not want a canopy boat. Again, if you knew the actual story, it went something like this...
"Hey Brad, if you are interested in getting another 32 canopy on the water, I am willing to pay the "difference" in cost. I do NOT expect you to eat it. Let me know the cost..." I decided that the cost was tooo high for me, so I told him to fix the boat as he PROMISED that he would be able to fix it and there would not be a reoccurance. So that is where I got the "Perfect Condition, showroom quality" comment.
Agiain, have you seen any postiongs since I picked it up? NO! So go on, and tell me I am dishonest. I have done nothing but tout Brad and Force Offshore since I bought my boat. I love the boat, I just do not think the glass shouls be cracking the way it is. Seems pretty reasonable to me????
You and 2Forcegul need to see the bigger picture, I have never sued anyone before. I have always been able to work things out. This time, I do not have the time or energy. I have tried for the last 3 years and I am still in the same situation.
So I guess that is about all! And by the way 2Forceful, it wasn't AIDs! I was diagnosed with Cancer you scum bag!

Reaper1
06-18-2007, 11:22 AM
Does anybody else think 2Force looks a little like Paulie Walnuts from Sopranos?:D :eek: ;)
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=32896&d=1181797443

XtrmWakeborder
06-18-2007, 11:56 AM
Does anybody else think 2Force looks a little like Paulie Walnuts from Sopranos?:D :eek: ;)
More like Ernest...lol:D Why can't you guys just call eachother? Jesus.

XtrmWakeborder
06-18-2007, 09:15 PM
More like Ernest...lol:D Why can't you guys just call eachother? Jesus.

BoatFloating
06-19-2007, 07:24 AM
so tell me little worm, If you are a fudge packer from frisco, why do you have AZ numbers on your boat???and how did you get AIDS???? a dirty needle???
Dude I think you are crossing the line...... You seem to be a little to aggressive and trying to protect Force. You are also bordering slander. You might want to check yourself. I have no horse in this race just my oppinion.

2forcefull
08-16-2007, 08:01 PM
is
this
the
same
boat
thats
perfect
again?
ha, ha, ha,
you're
a joke

2forcefull
08-17-2007, 07:14 AM
bump for a crook

2forcefull
08-17-2007, 10:03 AM
Bump

2forcefull
08-21-2007, 07:31 PM
Alpine CD changer
Imco Super Fuel Valve
Interior Lights
Billet Deck Hardware
Cup Holder Lights
Billet Seat Bases (red)
Billet Swim Steps (red)
(1) Blower
(3) Bilge Pumps
Ski locker w/drainage
40 oz. Carpet
Aqua step ladder
Breakaway tongue
$87,750.00 OBO!
415-235-5603
norcalcat2003@yahoo.com
I think you are on your way to Jail for extortion!!!!!!