PDA

View Full Version : Help Wanted in Havasu.....................

Rod-64
03-05-2007, 05:32 PM
I own a janitorial company that landed a big contract in Havasu. I need someone for 4- 5 hrs. Mon, Wed and Fri. near the Wal-Mart area. If you or someone you know is interested please shoot me a pm. We generally start at $8 per hour and if things work out we give more. Paid holidays too.
Thanks
Rod.
Hey Raff.............there goes my summer again!!:mad: :D

raff
03-05-2007, 05:48 PM
I own a janitorial company that landed a big contract in Havasu. I need someone for 4- 5 hrs. Mon, Wed and Fri. near the Wal-Mart area. If you or someone you know is interested please shoot me a pm. We generally start at $8 per hour and if things work out we give more. Paid holidays too.
Thanks
Rod.
Work work thats all you do.. just take the boat out in the day and work at night.:idea:

Rod-64
03-05-2007, 05:50 PM
All I do now.........and did last night with the boat is check the storage deal to see if it's still there..........:(
Did deliveries then me and Casey went to see Wild Hogs.......also hit up the chinese buffet down there.

raff
03-06-2007, 04:49 PM
Bump for Rod.....

a catered life
03-06-2007, 08:56 PM
Thanks
Rod.
paid hoildays i'm in:D :eek: