PDA

View Full Version : Is it April Fools or are there really special light bulbs....

probablecause
03-05-2007, 08:24 PM
Is it April Fools or are there really special light bulbs for garage door openers? My buddy was trying to sell me a bill of goods on that one. Maybe he is right. :idea:

Jordy
03-05-2007, 08:26 PM
Is it April Fools or does this thread have notta focking thing to do with jet boats, other than the little light bulb that comes on right before the jet guys become v-drive guys??? :D :D :D
Jordy <---- stir, stir, stir.

squirt'nmyload
03-05-2007, 08:27 PM
Is it April Fools or does this thread have notta focking thing to do with jet boats, other than the little light bulb that comes on right before the jet guys become v-drive guys??? :D :D :D
shouldn't you be out GETTING a boat:D :D

Jordy
03-05-2007, 08:34 PM
shouldn't you be out GETTING a boat:D :D
Nope. Have enough friends with boats. Looking like I've got the yellow jet sold to a guy for $9K. You will probably end up seeing it at Saguaro on a regular basis. :D
I'm almost boatless for the first time in 10 years. Kind of excited. ;)

squirt'nmyload
03-05-2007, 08:48 PM
Nope. Have enough friends with boats. Looking like I've got the yellow jet sold to a guy for $9K. You will probably end up seeing it at Saguaro on a regular basis. :D
I'm almost boatless for the first time in 10 years. Kind of excited. ;)
we'll look out for em:)

probablecause
03-05-2007, 08:51 PM
That is exactly why I wanted to know. I figure the only work that my vdrive would get would be when I opened and closed the garage to go to the repair shop and get a new prop.