PDA

View Full Version : I am the Lucky1

Lucky1
03-06-2007, 07:27 AM
I learned a few things on the Maricopa County Supreme Courts website about our friends Jordy and Kachina Ken. So I went down to the court house and pulled my own records on our self proclaimed Martyr Ken and his FACINATING lawsuit against Kachina.....
So, in the spirit of good faith, lets see if either party wants to post some truth to this or shall I call EVERYONE out on the BS card??:sqeyes:

Jordy
03-06-2007, 07:41 AM
I'm sure you meant the Maricopa County Superior Court as Maricopa County doesn't have a Supreme Court, that would be the state of Arizona. :notam:
I'm curious why my name would be linked up with anything to do with Kachina Ken's "FACINATING" lawsuit against Kachina though. :idea:
Gotta love the claim of "the spirit of good faith" from someone who just registered and comes in with an axe to grind. Oh, and just FYI, KK doesn't post here much anymore. Seems to spend a majority of his time over on OSO. ;)

460 jus getn it
03-06-2007, 07:41 AM
Wow, talk about siging a death wish....Anyone need some of this...............
Never had popcorn this early in the morning
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/157023popcorn.jpg

460 jus getn it
03-06-2007, 07:43 AM
I'm sure you meant the Maricopa County Superior Court as Maricopa County doesn't have a Supreme Court, that would be the state of Arizona. :notam:
I'm curious why my name would be linked up with anything to do with Kachina Ken's lawsuit against Kachina though. :idea:They figured it would be nice to toss you in since your a self proclaimed KACHINA HATER.:D :D :D

phebus
03-06-2007, 07:43 AM
Nice first post. Your screen name should have been "shit shoveler"

Mr. C
03-06-2007, 07:45 AM
Wow, talk about siging a death wish....Anyone need some of this...............
Never had popcorn this early in the morning
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/157023popcorn.jpg
can i get a little more butter on mine please,
thank you:D

Jordy
03-06-2007, 07:45 AM
They figured it would be nice to toss you in since your a self proclaimed KACHINA HATER.:D :D :D
Nope, I'm a Debollas-proclaimed Kachina hater. :)

Lucky1
03-06-2007, 07:46 AM
Yes! I knew you couldn't stand the thought of not correcting something! So very predictable you are :D
Now why would your name be involved Donny? It is okay that I call you Donny right? Do you tell the ladies at the lake your name is Jordy or Donald? Just curious as to which name I may have been told, Just making sure I am talking about the right person. You never know on here. You just NEVER know who you are talking to when it comes to the ***boat world now do you?

Mrs.Racer277
03-06-2007, 07:47 AM
Great first post. :rolleyes: I am sure you will make lot's of friends by the end of the day. And I am with Jordy....Why would his name came up in KK lawsuit??? :confused:

Jbb
03-06-2007, 07:48 AM
Yes! I knew you couldn't stand the thought of not correcting something! So very predictable you are :D
Now why would your name be involved Donny? It is okay that I call you Donny right? Do you tell the ladies at the lake your name is Jordy or Donald? Just curious as to which name I may have been told, Just making sure I am talking about the right person. You never know on here. You just NEVER know who you are talking to when it comes to the ***boat world now do you?
Karl......that you?........:D

Jordy
03-06-2007, 07:48 AM
Yeppers, you really got me there. It's ok, you can just admit that you're full of shit and have no idea what you're talking about. ;)

phebus
03-06-2007, 07:49 AM
Then grow some nuts, and don't hide behind the screen name.

460 jus getn it
03-06-2007, 07:49 AM
can i get a little more butter on mine please,
thank you:D
Yeppers, just tell julio to take care of you. Its on the house

Jordy
03-06-2007, 07:50 AM
Then grow some nuts, and don't hide behind the screen name.
:D :D :D

Lucky1
03-06-2007, 07:50 AM
I am not at all concerned with making friends. I have been involved long enough in the boating community to know how the posts with Jordy works. Not many people want to stand up to him. He is a pretty busy guy you know. Spends a lot of time shoveling out advice. Declaring himself the Messiah of knowledge when it comes to just about anything. I can't be to hard on him though. His carpal tunnel syndrom must be killing him.

460 jus getn it
03-06-2007, 07:51 AM
Yep, round here we call people like you BITCHES.

Lucky1
You will know who I am soon enough. For now, all I am interested in is finding out just what kind of person Ken and Jordy are. I would hope truthful ones or they are going to look really dumb when everything gets spilled.

Jordy
Spends a lot of time shoveling out advice. Declaring himself the Messiah of knowledge when it comes to just about anything.
I take it you didn't like my garage door opener light bulb advice? :notam:

460 jus getn it
03-06-2007, 07:52 AM
I am not at all concerned with making friends. I have been involved long enough in the boating community to know how the posts with Jordy works. Not many people want to stand up to him. He is a pretty busy guy you know. Spends a lot of time shoveling out advice. Declaring himself the Messiah of knowledge when it comes to just about anything. I can't be to hard on him though. His carpal tunnel syndrom must be killing him.
Louie is that you. Never knew you liked ***boat. Hell you should have said this was you. might have mad friends right off the bat............FLMAO

Jbb
03-06-2007, 07:52 AM
I say 7 pages by noon.....:jawdrop:

Lucky1
03-06-2007, 07:53 AM
I have always loved that term BITCH! Has a ring to it doesn't it?
Come on! Bring out the gloves boys! Defend your buddies!

Waist Deep
03-06-2007, 07:55 AM
I don't know Jordy or Donny, but I know you must wish you were them. You seem to be fantasizing about them alot!!
Just come out of the closet and we will stop assuming.

phebus
Were sorry, we really do like the trolls, dragons and midgets theme. Now pull your panties out of your ass crack, and move on.

Tom Brown
Seems to spend a majority of his time over on OSO. ;)
I understand he's working on figuring out details on last fall's Outerlimits sinking.
You just NEVER know who you are talking to when it comes to the ***boat world now do you?
Sometimes, you do. :cool:

Lucky1
Sorry to dissapoint you, not Louie. Not affiliated with him either.
I suggest you all keep watching this forum. Its going to be mighty interesting. I wonder if Ken will be joining us? He had so much to say before, and now nothing. He is the one I really want to talk to.

460 jus getn it
03-06-2007, 07:56 AM
Lucky1 i do have to thank you, i didnt really want to work today.....LMAO

Jbb
03-06-2007, 07:57 AM
I TOLD Jordy to stop hating.......:D
RD SUX.....

Tom Brown
03-06-2007, 07:58 AM
.... but he no rissen.

phebus
03-06-2007, 07:58 AM
Nope, I say he's banned before noon, and him and that Kristi chick are dating by !:00. :D

Lucky1
03-06-2007, 07:59 AM
Yep! Dreaming about them all the time! Only in my dreams, Jordy is a REAL boy.....

Mrs.Racer277
You will know who I am soon enough. For now, all I am interested in is finding out just what kind of person Ken and Jordy are. I would hope truthful ones or they are going to look really dumb when everything gets spilled.
Jordy is the same person behind a computer or not. He does not need a computer to hide behind. I have always known him to be truthful...Not sure what your beef is with him but, is this really the right way to deal with it??? A boating forum??????

Jordy
I wonder if Ken will be joining us? He had so much to say before, and now nothing. He is the one I really want to talk to.
OK, apparently reading comprehension isn't a stong skill you possess. KACHINA KEN HANGS OUT ON OFFSHOREONLY.COM. He doesn't come around here much anymore. :notam:

Waist Deep
03-06-2007, 08:00 AM
Later?

Lucky1
03-06-2007, 08:01 AM
Now Why would I be banned? I was going to spell out some details about a "public information" lawsuit? I was just waiting to see if maybe someone would come out and tell the truth first.

460 jus getn it
Yep! Dreaming about them all the time! Only in my dreams, Jordy is a REAL boy.....
Dreaming about a grown man huh. Yep, now your labeled as a FAG.

Jbb
OK, apparently reading comprehension isn't a stong skill you possess. KACHINA KEN HANGS OUT ON OFFSHOREONLY.COM. He doesn't come around here much anymore. :notam:
Yelling = hating...;)

Jordy
03-06-2007, 08:02 AM
Jordy is a REAL boy.....
Yes, at last, my dreams came true!!!
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/PF_NEW%5C08_22_2005_A/PF_1109250~Pinocchio-and-Jiminy-Friendly-Fun-Posters.jpg

460 jus getn it
Now Why would I be banned? I was going to spell out some details about a "public information" lawsuit? I was just waiting to see if maybe someone would come out and tell the truth first.You here for answers or a cookie?????????????

Tom Brown
With Jordy, I think posting = hating.

Waist Deep
03-06-2007, 08:03 AM
It was only a matter of time before he came out. That was a little quicker than most though.

maxwedge
03-06-2007, 08:03 AM
Now Why would I be banned? I was going to spell out some details about a "public information" lawsuit? I was just waiting to see if maybe someone would come out and tell the truth first.
So start spelling, were all waiting

Jordy
03-06-2007, 08:04 AM
Then again, why would my name be brought up in your little hide behind the computer shennanigans??? Kachina Kenny is the one suing Kachina. I've got no part in that deal at all. In fact, I haven't even talked to Ken in at least 6 months I'd say. Barking up the wrong tree here. Must have figured if you threw my name in you might get more attention huh? :notam:
Yelling = hating...;)
RD SUX!!! :D

Mrs.Racer277
03-06-2007, 08:04 AM
Yes, at last, my dreams came true!!!
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/PF_NEW%5C08_22_2005_A/PF_1109250~Pinocchio-and-Jiminy-Friendly-Fun-Posters.jpg
Wow that was quick!!! LOL :)

Lucky1
03-06-2007, 08:05 AM
I have the same beef with him that he has with everyone that voices an opinion that doesn't agree with his.
Anyway, I don't want to steer off the subject here. I could really care less about Jordy. I just knew he'd jump on here if it was about him. If it wasn't about him, he would have jumped on to start something anyway.
Anywho, I know his name is in the lawsuit, something about being a certain employee at a certain company that a certain person owns.... but that is not important :)

Mrs.Racer277
03-06-2007, 08:06 AM
Then again, why would my name be brought up in your little hide behind the computer shennanigans??? Kachina Kenny is the one suing Kachina. I've got no part in that deal at all. In fact, I haven't even talked to Ken in at least 6 months I'd say. Barking up the wrong tree here. Must have figured if you threw my name in you might get more attention huh? :notam:
RD SUX!!! :D
Another Jordy Fan ?????? :D
Dang so much for getting any work done today. :rolleyes:

Stingray69
03-06-2007, 08:06 AM
So, the last person that hated/liked Jordy was Kristy K, and since were getting nowhere with the disclosing of said 'Public Information'....we're still waiting for the answer to:
What color are your nipples pink or brown?

phebus
03-06-2007, 08:07 AM
I have the same beef with him that he has with everyone that voices an opinion that doesn't agree with his.
Anyway, I don't want to steer off the subject here. I could really care less about Jordy. I just knew he'd jump on here if it was about him. If it wasn't about him, he would have jumped on to start something anyway.
Anywho, I know his name is in the lawsuit, something about being a certain employee at a certain company that a certain person owns.... but that is not important :)
A drive by shooting of sourts.

Lucky1
03-06-2007, 08:09 AM
Here for answers, maybe a cookie later. Hell, we will all celebrate. But, if our buddy isn't going to join, maybe I should find him over at OSO. Oh, but then I will be bashed because that is more of an East Coast boaters site. No one will understand? Oh what a dilemma? What should I do? I know so many awesome people on ***boat that deserve to know! But it won't be much help if he doesn't join us?

Mrs.Racer277
03-06-2007, 08:09 AM
Apparently you do care or you would not have brought his name into it...
Stop playing games, if you have something to say then do it. You came here to start drama

Lucky1
03-06-2007, 08:10 AM
Only pink nipples baby!

Jordy
If it wasn't about him, he would have jumped on to start something anyway.
Actually, I wouldn't. Could really care less about Ken and his lawsuit. Not my gig and I actually hadn't thought about it in quite some time as, like I said before, I haven't talked to Ken in probably 6 months or so. :notam:
Wow, I want some of whatever you're smoking. Are you trying to imply that I work/worked for Ken, because you are so far off base that it's rather funny. Besides, if I was some sort of party to the lawsuit, I'm pretty certain that someone would have notified me. Hmm... :notam:
p.s. OFFSHOREONLY.COM is where you'll find Ken these days. :)

Stingray69
-f5-
Jump,....... Jump,........ Jump!

Lucky1
03-06-2007, 08:11 AM
No, I came here to finish the drama.

phebus
I say we just sue Jordy. Let's make it a class action lawsuit. Those who wish to be part of the suit, sign below.
!. Phebus :D

Jordy
I say we just sue Jordy. Let's make it a class action lawsuit. Those who wish to be part of the suit, sign below.
1. Phebus :D
2. Jordy :D

Tom Brown
Where is Kachina Ken? He doesn't seem to come around here much anymore.

Jbb
03-06-2007, 08:13 AM
HE'S AT OSO.....DUMBASS...PAY ATTENTION.....:mad:

Mrs.Racer277
Hey Jordy
Did you get a new job???:confused:

Lucky1
Kachina Ken can't come around. See he made a HUGE mistake, and that lawyer / friend/ butt buddy told him not to. Were is that attorney of his these days?

Mrs.Racer277
03-06-2007, 08:14 AM
I think I heard something about OSO :rolleyes: ;)

Jordy
03-06-2007, 08:14 AM
HE'S AT OSO.....DUMBASS...PAY ATTENTION.....:mad:
THE JBB, STOP HATING!!! :D :D :D
Hey Jordy
Nope. I still sell crack to school kids and play piano in a whor ehouse part time. :D :D :D

Lucky1
03-06-2007, 08:15 AM
Yeah Tom Brown! He hides at OSO now. Who wants to join me over there for the rest of this fun?

phebus
03-06-2007, 08:15 AM
Hey Jordy
Yeah, wasn't one of your generators used by a friend of a friend at a concert that one of Ken's friends worked at once. See, I found the link. :D

BarryMac
03-06-2007, 08:16 AM
10, geezus... :D

Stingray69
NOT SO FAST!
What about your nipples?

Jbb
Not hating........Educating....:D

BarryMac
03-06-2007, 08:17 AM
Nope. I still sell crack to school kids and play piano in a whor ehouse part time. :D :D :D
What's the benefits package like??? :D

Lucky1
Well from my new title as BITCH I suppose they are bitch pink. :devil:

Jordy
Kachina Ken can't come around. See he made a HUGE mistake,
Hey, I told him not to buy that boat... :D :D :D
No really, I did tell him not to. ;)

Havasu Hangin'
03-06-2007, 08:18 AM
So there's drama on ***boat? :confused:
And it involves Ken and Jordy?
:jawdrop:

460 jus getn it
!. Phebus :D
3. 460
4. kachina

Mrs.Racer277
So no longer a Pimp? :confused: :D
Can you do me a favor and call me with the cliff notes later.......I have work to do.... ;) :)

Stingray69
Well from my new title as BITCH I suppose they are bitch pink. :devil:
NOW we're gettin' somewhere!

Jordy
03-06-2007, 08:19 AM
What's the benefits package like??? :D
The employee discount is outstanding!!! :D :D :D

Lucky1
03-06-2007, 08:19 AM
So Just out of curiosoity, Jordy, are you saying you haven't ever worked for Ken?
Maybe you are an innocent bystander. That is not what was filed with the court...

Mrs.Racer277
03-06-2007, 08:20 AM
I think Jordy is being used here to get our attention ;) ;)

460 jus getn it
So no longer a Pimp? :confused: :D
Can you do me a favor and call me with the cliff notes later.......I have work to do.... ;) :)Blah hahahahahahahahahahahah, hi Dia

Jordy
Kind of ironic seeing how Ken doesn't hang out here much and I'm really nothing more in this deal than a name drop so it gets more attention. I LOVE this place!!! :D :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
03-06-2007, 08:21 AM
So Just out of curiosoity, Jordy, are you saying you haven't ever worked for Ken?
Maybe you are an innocent bystander. That is not what was filed with the court...
Seriously if you have something to say do it.....If not why start drama????

460 jus getn it
Too funny, you musta bumped your head this am and thought it would be a good idea to come here and start shit.

Jordy
I have never worked for Ken. :)

Baja Big Dog
Hey wait a minute....hmmmmmm.....were you married to a guy that was married to his mother????:idea:

Lucky1
03-06-2007, 08:22 AM
No Mrs. Racer sorry. Not using him for attention. He's just a fun guy:sleeping:
If he is not involved as what is filed in the suit, he should know his name has been brought up on numerous occasions.

Mrs.Racer277
03-06-2007, 08:22 AM
Blah hahahahahahahahahahahah, hi Dia
Hi 460
I have not even checked in yet on ISL :devil: Another HB train wreck.:rolleyes: :)

Stingray69
03-06-2007, 08:23 AM
Geez, we could Google this 'story' faster............
What is the nature of your game?

Jordy
If he is not involved as what is filed in the suit, he should know his name has been brought up on numerous occasions.
Well, I am kind of a big deal. ;)

BarryMac
The employee discount is outstanding!!! :D :D :D
All the STD's you can get for FREE, NICE... :D :D

phebus
I think Jordy is being used here to get our attention ;) ;)
That will be a first. He's never got my attention before. :D

Lucky1
Thank you very much Jordy. I really needed that part cleared up.

460 jus getn it
Hi 460
I have not even checked in yet on ISL :devil: Another HB train wreck.:rolleyes: :)
Was there this am, but right now this yahoo is much more entertaining.

Jbb
03-06-2007, 08:24 AM
4 pages in ....and the troll has said .....nothing.....:D

Lucky1
Here is the nature of my game....

460 jus getn it
Back peddling like a mutha.......................

Lucky1
Are you ready????

Havasu Hangin'
Just curious- does the lawsuit say anything about an M5? :messedup:

Jordy
03-06-2007, 08:25 AM
Thank you very much Jordy. I really needed that part cleared up.
Glad I could help you with that. You know, life is all about people helping people. :D :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
03-06-2007, 08:25 AM
Sorry not buying it.
So now you are here to help Jordy out and inform him of the lawsuit???? :confused:
Why don't you just say what you came here to say or move along???:D

BarryMac
03-06-2007, 08:26 AM
Are you ready????
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz... :rolleyes:

Jordy
If the wheel don't fit, YOU MUST ACQUIT!!! :D :D :D

460 jus getn it
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Lucky1
03-06-2007, 08:27 AM
Name calling will get you everyhere.
So let me start out with a few questions for the lovely hot boat team. Seeing how this lawsuit is still being investigated, I would hate to spell things out to strongly. If you don't want to play, you won't get real answers. So lets stop trying to show who has the bigger mouth and get along :D
QUESTION NUMBER 1:
When you buy something, and your not happy, what is the first thing you should do?

phebus
03-06-2007, 08:28 AM
So let me start out with a few questions for the lovely hot boat team. Seeing how this lawsuit is still being investigated, I would hate to spell things out to strongly. If you don't want to play, you won't get real answers. So lets stop trying to show who has the bigger mouth and get along :D
QUESTION NUMBER 1:
When you buy something, and your not happy, what is the first thing you should do?
Tell the wh*re you want your money back?

460 jus getn it
03-06-2007, 08:28 AM
QUESTION NUMBER 1:
Tell your friends the boat you bought is a pile of shit. Then proceed to drink alot.

Mr. C
03-06-2007, 08:29 AM
Well, I am kind of a big deal. ;)
QUESTION NUMBER 1:
When you buy something, and your not happy, what is the first thing you should do?[/QUOTE]
Start a forum on hotbaot and bash everyone you can, if they are involved or not.

Hustler
QUESTION NUMBER 1:
Light it on fire?
Oh wait a minute. Kachina's do that with out your help:D

Mrs.Racer277
QUESTION NUMBER 1:
Buy something else???
What do I win :rolleyes:

BarryMac
LMAO... :D

Stingray69
03-06-2007, 08:30 AM
This reminds me of that movie where the guy is having an affair, and the whole movie is shot around the phonebooth, with a sniper trying to bring the cokkhound to his knees.... strange similarity....

Havasu Hangin'
03-06-2007, 08:30 AM
QUESTION NUMBER 1:
A. Call Larry H Parker
B. Drive the 545 into a curb so you can claim Kachina did it
C. Have Jordy drunk dial them using his "Jordybonics"
D. All of the above

Jordy
03-06-2007, 08:32 AM
QUESTION NUMBER 1:
Keep your pimp hand strong!!!
Tell your friends the boat you bought is a pile of shit. Then proceed to drink alot.
That seems like a good option as well.
Start a forum on hotbaot and bash everyone you can, if they are involved or not.
I've heard about this happening.
Light it on fire?
Oh wait a minute. Kachina's do that with out your help:D
HA HA HA!!! Wait, I thought that was Aftershock with the gas fills in the bilge. :D :D :D
I don't know, these all seem like pretty good answers.

Stingray69
03-06-2007, 08:33 AM
5 pages per hour....amateur....:rolleyes:

Lucky1
That was obviously a complicated question. Let me make this more easy for you.
Bubba spends $150,000 on a boat. When Bubba takes the boat out, he thinks there is a scratch in the gel coat. Now Bubba bought a boat with a warranty. What should Bubba do?

Jbb
His credibility is non existant,yet Brown still invites him over for lunch.....:confused:

Stingray69
03-06-2007, 08:34 AM
This is easy! Scream the Fokk out of it and claim that it was scratched when they have to put in a new motor!

maxwedge
03-06-2007, 08:34 AM
Bubba spends $150,000 on a boat. When Bubba takes the boat out, he thinks there is a scratch in the gel coat. Now Bubba bought a boat with a warranty. What should Bubba do?
Change his name so people don't think he is a redneck?

460 jus getn it
03-06-2007, 08:35 AM
Bubba spends $150,000 on a boat. When Bubba takes the boat out, he thinks there is a scratch in the gel coat. Now Bubba bought a boat with a warranty. What should Bubba do?I thought bubba owed SHRIMPING BOATS.

Mr. C
Maybe Bubba should of checked the boat out better before he took it.

NUTHIN
ewwww ewwww ewwww mr. cahtah ....... what is this a class? spill it :D

Lucky1
Now, letting you ponder that, heres another for you.
Bubba decided not to tell anyone he wasn't happy. In fact, Bubba still owed a lot of money on his boat that the manufacturer generously allowed him to pay back another time. But Bubba was broke. Bubba didn't want to pay it back. Bubba's feelings were hurt.........

havaduner
03-06-2007, 08:36 AM
take the boat to Earl Schieb?
If I join the class action lawsuit against Jordy, and we win, how much money do I/we stand to collect?

460 jus getn it
03-06-2007, 08:37 AM
Change his name so people don't think he is a redneck?
Or a mexican.

Jbb
03-06-2007, 08:37 AM
The board is starting to turn on ...The Jordy......like a pack of rabid wolverines.....:D

Lucky1
03-06-2007, 08:38 AM
Not interested in going after Jordy. Jordy says he wasn't involved in any way. As far as I am concerned, Jordy just hates Kachina. He has a right. People can make up thier own minds.

460 jus getn it
03-06-2007, 08:39 AM
Not interested in going after Jordy. Jordy says he wasn't involved in any way. As far as I am concerned, Jordy just hates Kachina. He has a right. People can make up thier own minds.I think kachina hates him..............LMAO

phebus
This thread is nothing more then a "He said-She said" I thought there might be some substance. Oh yeah, this is ***boat, please continue. :D

Stingray69
Jordy do you agree to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?

Lucky1
03-06-2007, 08:40 AM
Maybe Bubba should of checked the boat out better before he took it.
Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner!
Now what if KW (formerly BUBBA) decided he didn't want to do an inspection of the boat when he took it?

Jbb
03-06-2007, 08:40 AM
Not interested in going after Jordy. Jordy says he wasn't involved in any way. As far as I am concerned, Jordy just hates Kachina. He has a right. People can make up thier own minds.
They are having some fun with you slim......but I doubt anyone here gives a rats ass what your agenda is....:D

wolfie
03-06-2007, 08:41 AM
Wow, someone needs to get a life. Whty would you spend so much time researching a lawsuit and bashing someone on ***boat unless you have no life or have a grudge. If it's a grudge, sh!t you still need a life.
Oh shit, it's KK's lover!!!!!!!!!!!!

shippingguy
Now what if KW (formerly BUBBA) decided he didn't want to do an inspection of the boat when he took it?
Dude, honestly believe it or not I could care less, but s#@t or get off the pot:)

Jordy
The board is starting to turn on ...The Jordy......like a pack of rabid wolverines.....:D
I hate wolverines. I spent last summer with my uncle in Alaska hunting wolverines! I shot like 50 of 'em! They kept trying to attack my cousins, what the heck would you do in a situation like that? GOSH!!! :D :D :D

Mr. C
03-06-2007, 08:42 AM
Bubba's mistake, tough shit!

maxwedge
03-06-2007, 08:42 AM
Now, letting you ponder that, heres another for you.
Bubba decided not to tell anyone he wasn't happy. In fact, Bubba still owed a lot of money on his boat that the manufacturer generously allowed him to pay back another time. But Bubba was broke. Bubba didn't want to pay it back. Bubba's feelings were hurt.........
Clearly it is time for bubba to take out a home equity loan on his current house in CA to pay for the boat, then abandon the house and buy a different home in CO?

Jbb
03-06-2007, 08:43 AM
I hate wolverines. I spent last summer with my uncle in Alaska hunting wolverines! I shot like 50 of 'em! They kept trying to attack my cousins, what the heck would you do in a situation like that? GOSH!!! :D :D :D
Perhaps the troll is fond of wolverines......?
Tell it to the judge mister!:mad:

460 jus getn it
One would think that the BOAT MAKER would inspect the boat 100% before letting it leave the lot.

phebus
If your cousin suffered a scratch, I would return him.

Lucky1
03-06-2007, 08:44 AM
Alright! You guys are just no fun!
Here is the info you can get from the Arizona SUPERIOR Court: The names have been changed to protect the innocent.
KW buys a boat in 03 from "Kajunka" powerboats. KW loves the boat. KW followed all delivery procedures. KW did have one problem with the upholstery. He called Kajunka and Kajunka fixed it right away. KW was sooo happy....
KW decides a few years later he wants another boat. This one big to impress all the ladies ;) But KW doesn't have enough $$ to buy the boat, so KW comes up with a plan.....

Mr. C
03-06-2007, 08:45 AM
One would think that the BOAT MAKER would inspect the boat 100% before letting it leave the lot.
agreed, but if i was spending 150k on a boat i would be looking at everything real close, so if there are issues they are noted before i take the boat. JMHO

wolfie
03-06-2007, 08:45 AM
If your cousin suffered a scratch, I would return him.
But what if you already recieved you cousin and he had the scratch already. Do you
1). Sue
2). start something on ***boat
#). Bash Jordy for no apparent reason

Baja Big Dog
03-06-2007, 08:46 AM
Death to the wolverines......

little rowe boat
03-06-2007, 08:47 AM
Here is the info you can get from the Arizona SUPERIOR Court: The names have been changed to protect the innocent.
KW buys a boat in 03 from "Kajunka" powerboats. KW loves the boat. KW followed all delivery procedures. KW did have one problem with the upholstery. He called Kajunka and Kajunka fixed it right away. KW was sooo happy....
KW decides a few years later he wants another boat. This one big to impress all the ladies ;) But KW doesn't have enough $$ to buy the boat, so KW comes up with a plan.....
Please, do tell. I am sitting on pins and needles.

Lucky1
See KW owns his own business. KW trades some of his "business skills" for a big discount on the boat. Kajunka says no way. But then Kajunka thinks twice. KW has bought a boat before. Kajunka should be nice and make an exception to KW. Kajunka finally agrees.
Now here is were KW's plot thickens...

460 jus getn it
But what if you already recieved you cousin and he had the scratch already. Do you
1). Sue
2). start something on ***boat
#). Bash Jordy for no apparent reasonYou forgot all of the above.:D

Baja Big Dog
03-06-2007, 08:48 AM
AH come on...I gotta take a crap, and I dont want to miss the story line....

Stingray69
03-06-2007, 08:50 AM
Weak plot, poor character introduction, little gratuitous smut.
I give it a thumbs down.

wolfie
You forgot all of the above.:D
oops sorry

Lucky1
Now KW doesn't even have $$ for the down payment on the boat. So KW needs to stall. KW does this by many documented change orders on his boat. KW even goes as far as asking Kajunka's employees to change stuff on his boat, without ever telling the Kajunka owner.
The Kajunka owner gets mad, tells KW to make changes to him and not employees. KW's feelings get hurt.
KW decides he wants his boat that minute, even though KW hasn't even paid for it.

photo chick
03-06-2007, 08:51 AM
Ok I'm trying to catch up on this thread but you'all are typing way too fast....can someone give me a summary:)
I'd rather not work today!!

Jordy
Weak plot, poor character introduction, little gratuitous smut.
I give it a thumbs down.
I've been watching the movie for 45 minutes and I ain't seen no titties yet!!! :mad: :eek: :o :mad:

Dezertrider
Lucky1 i do have to thank you, i didnt really want to work today.....LMAO
I agree, Rockstar in hand and I was going to get something done today. Now you f###ed that up for me.........:eek:

Stingray69
03-06-2007, 08:52 AM
...but I bet there's gonna be a sequel.

phebus
03-06-2007, 08:52 AM
Lucky1, do you have ADHD. Stay on track, one post would suffice. Nothing worse then a internet rambling.

Lucky1
03-06-2007, 08:53 AM
So Kajunka tells him to at least pay the down payment and KW can get his boat. KW throws a tantrum and borrows money from his friends.
KW goes to pay Kajunka, but KW wants a paid in full receipt. But he still owes for the huge discount! Kajunka says no to the paid in full receipt and says that he can have a receipt for the down payment but must sign that he still owes for the discount. KW says he won't sign. KW's attorney told him not to.

wolfie
03-06-2007, 08:53 AM
I hope the plot to this story come together soon.

phebus
03-06-2007, 08:54 AM
I hope the plot to this story come together soon.
Please be patient, he's making it up as he goes along.

Jordy
03-06-2007, 08:55 AM
OK, sorry to interupt, but for not being affiliated with Louie or Kachina, you sure do seem to have alot of, what you're passing it off to be anyway, first hand information... Hmmm.... :idea: :confused: :rolleyes: :D

Hustler
I've been watching the movie for 45 minutes and I ain't seen no titties yet!!! :mad: :eek: :o :mad:
And here I thought all "B" movies had titties in the first 5 min.:mad:

wolfie
All we have is somewhat of a victim and a victimizer (I haven't figured out who' who yet). There have been any naked chicks and the black guy hasn't been the first to die yet. Isn't that how a thriller is supoosed to go?

Biglue
03-06-2007, 08:56 AM
Somebody go wake Lucky up and have him deal with this guy for taking his name. :jawdrop: :sqeyes:

Stingray69
03-06-2007, 08:57 AM
Look, I gotta go to the dentist by 4:00, so if you don't mind, how about hitting the fast forward thru about 4 pages and tell us what is such a big deal with a negotiation about a boat deal?
And then, why you even care?

Lucky1
03-06-2007, 08:57 AM
Okay so KW finally agrees to sign off on the discount owed. He finally pays his down payment. KW is ready to take the boat. Kajunka's tech wants him to review the boat and do a full review to make sure he is happy. KW says no way! KW isn't going to take his delivery inspection with the tech. KW just wants his boat now!
So the Kajunka tech has to let him take it. After all, KW brought a buddy with him and its two against one.
So months go by 5 months to be exact, and Kajunka never hears from KW. But Kajunka needs to contact him for his discount. So Kajunka calls him and all seems fine. Kajunka asks KW how the boat is. KW replies nothing but great things about his boat.

havaduner
03-06-2007, 08:58 AM
I want to set the record straight, I dont know Jordy, or hate Jordy or anything. I was just trying to see what was in it for me if I joined the lawsuit. No wolverine comparisons please.

Stingray69
Took 3 pages for a nipple slip...

460 jus getn it
All we have is somewhat of a victim and a victimizer (I haven't figured out who' who yet). There have been any naked chicks and the black guy hasn't been the first to die yet. Isn't that how a thriller is supoosed to go?No no, they have been letting the black guy live till at least the last 10 mins. Its the mexicans they kill in the first 2 min:D

Jordy
This movie was shot in 3B - three beers - and it looks good, eh? :D :D :D

AvengerBabe
03-06-2007, 08:59 AM
Lucky1, did you watch the movie "Conspiracy Theory" last night?:idea:

chase8
03-06-2007, 09:00 AM
So this whole "Don't buy Kachina boats" message I keep seeing, is about a little scratch?

wolfie
03-06-2007, 09:00 AM
I think you need to view this movie in 6B, at least half sh!tfaced

460 jus getn it
03-06-2007, 09:01 AM
Come on now everyone knows KAJUNKA has been building quality boats sine the 70's. I call bull shit on the story

phebus
03-06-2007, 09:01 AM
Lucky1, you seem to be defending Kachina, yet you refer to them as Kajunka in your thread. That's funny. Is this really Kachina Ken playing a joke on Jordy?

Lucky1
03-06-2007, 09:02 AM
Shall I proceed or would you like to continue making assumptions? Yes first hand information. Went down to the courts myself.
If all you want to do is bash, close the *uckin* page!
Anyhow, make a long story short, KW does the first small part of his discount agreement and all goes smoothly. Then, just a week later, Kajunka gets served with a lawsuit!
Here to sum it up,
KW planned the whole thing. He never wanted to pay for his boat.
Kajunka was never informed that there was a problem with the boat. Kajunka has requested numours times to inspect the boat. KW has refused.
KW has reported in his lawsuit that the boat is unsafe, yet he continues to operate it.
KW bashes Kajunka on the internet for almost a year, knowing Kajunka won't defend themselves.
Kajunka has to defend themselves to customers wanting to know what happened.
TO DATE: KW still will not allow Kajunka to review the boat. KW still operates the boat. KW claims he is afraid of Kajunka and therefore cannot complete the requested discoung.

wolfie
03-06-2007, 09:02 AM
So come on Lucky!, get to the exciting part or the plot or something.
Touched By an Angel is coming on soon and I want to see Della.

DaddyMack
03-06-2007, 09:06 AM
I may just be a lawyer and a judge....
But it seems to me Lucky1 ain't so Lucky. That Lucky1 is either the person being sued, works for that person, friend relative, wife/husband.. whatever. And their feelings are hurt.
So instead of dealing with it properly in the court case, is attempting to try their case here, in a boat forum. (By the way, the allegations in a complaint are usually general in nature and don't contain every fact. In fact, usually leaves out the good stuff, on purpose).
There are three sides to every story... what each of the parties claim, and the truth. If I were the attorney representing Ken (I am new here and don't really know anyone on this board, but the few I met this last weekend), I would print this out so fast my printer would be steaming. Now, if I were the Judge, I sould be wondering why someone is so desperate that they have to try and argue their case on a public forum, and probably not believe a word they were saying... truth or not. What a great way to lose a case.
just my .02

Lucky1
03-06-2007, 09:06 AM
So here is my question to all of you:
Do you think it is fair for someone to cause so much chaos without justification?
Lets take a REAL poll here ladies and gents, how many of you feel it is okay to file a lawsuit against any company for damages you won't even prove to them?

Stingray69
03-06-2007, 09:07 AM
So IF that is the deal, HTF did Jordy, ALLEGEDLY, get involved with this, is his name on the agreement?

Lucky1
03-06-2007, 09:08 AM
But see I don't care either way.
Go ahead and print it out. Hurry! Hurry!

460 jus getn it
Shall I proceed or would you like to continue making assumptions? Yes first hand information. Went down to the courts myself.
If all you want to do is bash, close the *uckin* page!
Anyhow, make a long story short, KW does the first small part of his discount agreement and all goes smoothly. Then, just a week later, Kajunka gets served with a lawsuit!
Here to sum it up,
KW planned the whole thing. He never wanted to pay for his boat.
Kajunka was never informed that there was a problem with the boat. Kajunka has requested numours times to inspect the boat. KW has refused.
KW has reported in his lawsuit that the boat is unsafe, yet he continues to operate it.
KW bashes Kajunka on the internet for almost a year, knowing Kajunka won't defend themselves.
Kajunka has to defend themselves to customers wanting to know what happened.
TO DATE: KW still will not allow Kajunka to review the boat. KW still operates the boat. KW claims he is afraid of Kajunka and therefore cannot complete the requested discoung.Ha, so you do work for kajunka. You seem to be defending them.

wolfie
Do you think it is fair for someone to cause so much chaos without justification?
No so why did you???

460 jus getn it
03-06-2007, 09:09 AM
You must if your posting this here.....Vested intrest

Jordy
I may just be a lawyer and a judge....
But it seems to me Lucky1 ain't so Lucky. That Lucky1 is either the person being sued, works for that person, friend relative, wife/husband.. whatever. And their feelings are hurt.
So instead of dealing with it properly in the court case, is attempting to try their case here, in a boat forum. (By the way, the allegations in a complaint are usually general in nature and don't contain every fact. In fact, usually leaves out the good stuff, on purpose).
There are three sides to every story... what each of the parties claim, and the truth. If I were the attorney representing Ken (I am new here and don't really know anyone on this board, but the few I met this last weekend), I would print this out so fast my printer would be steaming. Now, if I were the Judge, I sould be wondering why someone is so desperate that they have to try and argue their case on a public forum, and probably not believe a word they were saying... truth or not. What a great way to lose a case.
just my .02
OBJECTION!!! Where in the world do you get off bringing facts into a thread on ***boat??? Your honor, I'd like all of this testimony stricken from the record and the jury instructed to disregard this entire fact laden nonsense!!! :D :D :D

Stingray69
NO. Even if you WERE justified, it is not fair for you to cause so much chaos.

catman-do
03-06-2007, 09:10 AM
I dont know Jordy/Donalsd...whoever he is. I also dont know Kachina Ken. However if you are comming on here trying to persued people to go against them for some business gone bad, you arent going to persued this guy. Until someone has done something wrong to me or a friend I dont have a problem. I think many on here will agree. I see all the beefs with people on here, and guess what? Thats whats going to happen when you get a group of people together that for the most part have only one thing in common. I understand that just because i own a boat doesnt mean that im going to like everyone, but i also understand that someone comming on here talking sh1t doesnt make me want to like that person either.

Jordy
03-06-2007, 09:10 AM
So IF that is the deal, HTF did Jordy, ALLEGEDLY, get involved with this, is his name on the agreement?
To sell tickets to the show. I am kind of a big deal on the internet you know. :D :D :D

phebus
03-06-2007, 09:11 AM
So, thank you very much, just as I thought from the very beginning, it WAS Jordys fault. That Jordy is a bastard. :D

Stingray69
03-06-2007, 09:12 AM
Last one went 24 pages....

Lucky1
03-06-2007, 09:13 AM
Hmm, no "vested interest"
Just proving my poing. Ken posted a lawsuit on the forum with nothing but bias. Everyone on HB jumped up bashing Kachina. There was no mention of hearing about the "other side"
Now information taken out of a recent court filing gets crucified for not defending the Hot boater and questioning that Hot Boaters motives.
If you were not interested, you wouldn't be reading.
I could care less what happens. I just want the truth to be told.
And by the way, I am also looking at the other lawsuits against the other boat companies. Someone has to get involved to be on the truths defense.

Jordy
03-06-2007, 09:13 AM
So, thank you very much, just as I thought from the very beginning, it WAS Jordys fault. That Jordy is a bastard. :D
It is always my fault. Want proof? Just ask any of the girls I've dated. :D :D :D

wolfie
03-06-2007, 09:14 AM
This one ain't going that far.. No boobie, or plot, or nasty toenails.

phebus
I think I have blue balls. Being stroked along for eight pages with no climax. :mad:

DaddyMack
sorry... too late.. don't believe you. Because if you did, this post would have never started. And don't say that you just wanted to get the true facts out there... they are just your version.... I can't tell you how many times I have heard this in 11 years... yea yea... family emergency, just got a job, have a baby to take care of.. I have heard it all.. and usually just before I send them to jail...

C-2
03-06-2007, 09:15 AM
I think I have blue balls. Being stroked along for eight pages with no climax. :mad:
Exactly. That was fawkin weak.

Stingray69
Seems a name change to "Tort Reform" is more appropriate.
Boaters Helping Builders.

wolfie
Alway fun to watch the handicapped

460 jus getn it
03-06-2007, 09:16 AM
Just proving my poing. Ken posted a lawsuit on the forum with nothing but bias. Everyone on HB jumped up bashing Kachina. There was no mention of hearing about the "other side"
Now information taken out of a recent court filing gets crucified for not defending the Hot boater and questioning that Hot Boaters motives.
And by the way, I am also looking at the other lawsuits against the other boat companies. Someone has to get involved to be on the truths defense.
You took the time to post all the shit you have, there is some intrest there.
P.S im reading this because i like to watch people make fools of them self.

Lucky1
Causing Chaos? No way. See I didn't ASK you to read this.
Lets just say I am the "insider" for a certain publication. Draw your own conclusions.
And your right, like or hate anyone you want. I don't care.
Will you still feel this way when the other suits are posted? This was just an easy target. Very easy to find the information on.

Jordy
And by the way, I am also looking at the other lawsuits against the other boat companies.
Such as??? :confused:

BowTie Rick
03-06-2007, 09:18 AM
Jordy can't be trusted... He uses K&N on a DIESEL :eek: :D

wolfie
03-06-2007, 09:18 AM
Lets just say I am the "insider" for a certain publication. Draw your own conclusions.
I got it, OUT magazine!!!!

DaddyMack
03-06-2007, 09:19 AM
Just proving my poing. Ken posted a lawsuit on the forum with nothing but bias. Everyone on HB jumped up bashing Kachina. There was no mention of hearing about the "other side".
You obviously missed the entire statement about three sides.. your side.. NOT the other side.
Once again.. I can see your truth.. tends to miss things.. like reading what I said about complaints...
See comments above and prior posts...lol..
someone once said, you can't fix stupid.

phebus
03-06-2007, 09:19 AM
Please, don't question Jordy's credibility, he has none. :D

wolfie
03-06-2007, 09:20 AM
So who's he trying to OUT. Come on, fess up.

Jordy
03-06-2007, 09:20 AM
This was just an easy target. Very easy to find the information on.
I hope your next fact finding missions are a little more accurate then. So far you've drug my name all over this, implied that I'm named in the lawsuit, that I work for Kachina Ken, that I hate Kachina. You're all over the map and not even close to facts on any of that. :notam:
I also suggest you sharpen up your story telling skills before you start listing the "facts" for the next round of lawsuits you want to share with us. The sequels typically suck worst than the original movie, and this one was horrible. :D

BowTie Rick
03-06-2007, 09:21 AM
9:20 am and I haven't done a thing work related yet. Damn ***boat, LOL.

maxwedge
03-06-2007, 09:21 AM
Causing Chaos? No way. See I didn't ASK you to read this.
Lets just say I am the "insider" for a certain publication. Draw your own conclusions..
So if you work for a boat magazine, then boat related advertising pays your salary. Yep no bias there.:D

Stingray69
03-06-2007, 09:22 AM
Not buying the vested interest/Kajunka person/relative.
Methinks it is more from Kristy K. This works both ways, and I'll bet there is some real dirt on you, too, should anyone CARE to look.
Vengeance doesn't pay. Hell hath fury...blah, blah, blah,.....

Jordy
03-06-2007, 09:23 AM
Not everyone. Deb didn't bash at all. I saw the whole thing!!! :D
Dammit, there goes my image. Guess I'll have to compose my forum suicide note now, then come back with a new screen name and start all over. Thanks alot Rick!!! :D :D :D

Lucky1
03-06-2007, 09:23 AM
http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/civil/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CV2006-002445

phebus
03-06-2007, 09:24 AM
May I please introduce this into evidence..............
http://theinsideline.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28994&stc=1&d=1172523819

Stingray69
I hope your next fact finding missions are a little more accurate then. So far you've drug my name all over this, implied that I'm named in the lawsuit, that I work for Kachina Ken, that I hate Kachina. You're all over the map and not even close to facts on any of that. :notam:
I also suggest you sharpen up your story telling skills before you start listing the "facts" for the next round of lawsuits you want to share with us. The sequels typically suck worst than the original movie, and this one was horrible. :D
That's TWO thumbs down.

wolfie
So if you work for a boat magazine, then boat related advertising pays your salary. Yep no bias there.:D
Oh damn, a boating magazine. Boy was I off. I hope he isn't a staff writer 'cause those articles would be really boring.
I GOT IT. He's trying to get Jordy to help him excite his articles!!!!!

Lucky1
03-06-2007, 09:27 AM
http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Civil/022007/m2565766.pdf
http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Civil/102006/m2428806.pdf
I will scan the copies of the actual non internet publications soon...

wolfie
03-06-2007, 09:28 AM
Got a nice cover shot for ya..
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/medium/johnny-cash-finger.jpg

460 jus getn it
03-06-2007, 09:29 AM
May I please introduce this into evidence..............
http://theinsideline.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28994&stc=1&d=1172523819
What about this................Just saying, who wants this on there boat..
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=24302&stc=1&d=1171601477

DaddyMack
03-06-2007, 09:35 AM
http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Civil/022007/m2565766.pdf
I will scan the copies of the actual non internet publications soon...
Hate to tell you this legal eagle.... All this is normal.
YOU really should see an attorney. To have this all explained in a way that you would understand it.

wolfie
03-06-2007, 09:35 AM
Damn...slowed at 9 pages....come on you guys.

Lucky1
03-06-2007, 09:36 AM
You guys are great!!!
Thank you! You have been a lot of fun. I am sure to get an A on this paper :)
Here is what I have learned:
You have theorized that I am a Kachina employee, someones friend or reletive, but not one mention of someone just digging deeper to make my own decision about a company, thus sharing my discovery with you. Unnaceptable to the HB community. Sad.
There has to be business ethics, but there is no such thing as customer ethics. The jury of peers (the HB community) has no concern for facts of the opposing team. It would not matter had I scanned these images in. The same outpoor would resume.
Anyhow, you haven't heard the last of me.
I truly hope you all have a safe summer! Be kind to each other.

Stingray69
03-06-2007, 09:37 AM
I KNEW there was going to be a sequel.

Lucky1
03-06-2007, 09:38 AM
YOU really should see an attorney. To have this all explained in a way that you would understand it.
Cute really. I don't need an attorney. I am well aware of what that means. Maybe you should read the post about the image scans before making an assumption about my intelligence.

Mrs.Racer277
03-06-2007, 09:39 AM
Did I miss where Jordy's name was mentioned ALL over the lawsuit???

Jordy
03-06-2007, 09:40 AM
Judging by the comments in this ruling, the judge isn't really very impressed with the legal skills of either party... :D :D :D

wolfie
03-06-2007, 09:41 AM
You guys are great!!!
Thank you! You have been a lot of fun. I am sure to get an A on this paper :)
Here is what I have learned:
You have theorized that I am a Kachina employee, someones friend or reletive, but not one mention of someone just digging deeper to make my own decision about a company, thus sharing my discovery with you. Unnaceptable to the HB community. Sad.
There has to be business ethics, but there is no such thing as customer ethics. The jury of peers (the HB community) has no concern for facts of the opposing team. It would not matter had I scanned these images in. The same outpoor would resume.
Anyhow, you haven't heard the last of me.
I truly hope you all have a safe summer! Be kind to each other.
I'm still betting on the "OUT" magazine thing.

C-2
03-06-2007, 09:41 AM
Cute really. I don't need an attorney. I am well aware of what that means. Maybe you should read the post about the image scans before making an assumption about my intelligence.
No, DaddyMack is right. You are missing some of the most basic facts of interpreting pleadings.
Post them up in their entirety - so we can all see the fool you really are.

Jordy
03-06-2007, 09:42 AM
What about this................Just saying, who wants this on there boat..
You need to lock it up mister!!! I know you were down there a few weeks ago talking to Louie about putting this on the side of your new boat:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=25737&stc=1&d=1173202935

DaddyMack
03-06-2007, 09:43 AM
Couldn't tell by your posts...that's for sure.
Hmmmm... and my 11 year old daughter knows how to scan...

maxwedge
03-06-2007, 09:44 AM
So basically all I'm getting out of the court documents is that there is a lawsuit and nobodys lawyer prepared very well.

460 jus getn it
03-06-2007, 09:45 AM
You need to lock it up mister!!! I know you were down there a few weeks ago talking to Louie about putting this on the side of your new boat:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=25737&stc=1&d=1173202935
:D :D :DWow.................LMAO, how in the fock do i get tossed into this like that.

wolfie
03-06-2007, 09:46 AM
So basically all I'm getting out of the court documents is that there is a lawsuit and nobodys lawyer prepared very well.
YEs. That and Luck1 is an editor for "out" magazine and in his sequel he's outting someone here on ***boat, I think.

Jordy
03-06-2007, 09:46 AM
I KNEW there was going to be a sequel.
Maybe in the sequel there will be a part where Lucky1 apologizes to me for dragging my name into all this bullshit. ;)
Did I miss where Jordy's name was mentioned ALL over the lawsuit???
I must have missed that part too, along with the aforementioned apology. :notam:

wolfie
03-06-2007, 09:47 AM
Wow.................LMAO, how in the fock do i get tossed into this like that.
I think they named you in the lawsuit too.

wolfie
03-06-2007, 09:48 AM
It's right next to Jordy's name.

maxwedge
03-06-2007, 09:49 AM
Maybe in the sequel there will be a part where Lucky1 apologizes to me for dragging my name into all this bullshit. ;)
I must have missed that part too, along with the aforementioned apology. :notam:
That's the part that was steeped in hyperbole:D

Jordy
03-06-2007, 09:50 AM
It's right next to Jordy's name.
No it's not. He's mentioned a few pages later, with EVERYONE else on ***boat who bashed Kachina. :D

460 jus getn it
03-06-2007, 09:51 AM
I think they named you in the lawsuit too.You never know.

Mrs.Racer277
No it's not. He's mentioned a few pages later, with EVERYONE else on ***boat who bashed Kachina. :D
EVERYONE???
I am just glad this was brought to my attention today, cuz I missed it.:rolleyes:

wolfie
I still don't understand what this all has to do with his "OUT" magazine though.

460 jus getn it
03-06-2007, 09:52 AM
No it's not. He's mentioned a few pages later, with EVERYONE else on ***boat who bashed Kachina. :DNever bashed them, just never knew that a well known boat maker would install an INTAKE with silicone and bondo. But hey what do i know.

Shan81
03-06-2007, 09:54 AM
Hi! This is Shannon. I use to work for Louie and Missie for many years.
I just want Lucky1 to answer my PM's

wolfie
03-06-2007, 09:54 AM
come on guys, we're almost past page 10....

Jordy
03-06-2007, 09:55 AM
Hi Shannon. Welcome to the boards. You picked a great day to step in and say hello. :D :D :D

460 jus getn it
03-06-2007, 09:55 AM
I just want Lucky1 to answer my PM'sHi welcome to HB. Tell us about yourself..............:D :D :D

wolfie
03-06-2007, 09:56 AM
You may need to explain to him how that works.

Shan81
03-06-2007, 09:57 AM
Hi Jordy! You little trouble maker :)
I haven't worked for Kachina for a bit. My name is in the lawsuit so I do still follow it. I just want to know were this person got thier info.

Baja Big Dog
03-06-2007, 09:57 AM
I figured it out...
ALL RISE, THE COURT IS IN SESSION...THE HONORABLE JUDY SHEINDLIN PRESIDING...
Let me guess, you are large, a minority, your address ends with a space number, and you more than likely have an east of the rockies drawl?

wolfie
03-06-2007, 09:58 AM
Box of cereal..Two box tops and a lucky1 charm

Jordy
03-06-2007, 09:58 AM
Hi Jordy! You little trouble maker :)
Me??? Trouble maker??? I really didn't even do anything this time. I was used as bait. Used I tell ya!!! :D :D :D

Jbb
03-06-2007, 09:59 AM
OBJECTION!!! Where in the world do you get off bringing facts into a thread on ***boat??? Your honor, I'd like all of this testimony stricken from the record and the jury instructed to disregard this entire fact laden nonsense!!! :D :D :D
You will speak when you're spoken to.....sit down....stop hating!:D

Shan81
03-06-2007, 10:00 AM
Me??? Trouble maker??? I really didn't even do anything this time. I was used as bait. Used I tell ya!!! :D :D :D
Sure :D

Baja Big Dog
03-06-2007, 10:01 AM
Shannon....welcome, we will need to see some boobs.....if your a woman, if your not then your gay and change your name!!:eek:

Shan81
03-06-2007, 10:03 AM
Bobbies huh? Okay I have my XBOX camera up but I am a little unsure how to route that to the CPU. Got an XBOX tag:devil:

Jordy
03-06-2007, 10:03 AM
You will speak when you're spoken to.....sit down....stop hating!:D
Point of parliamentary procedure!
Don't screw around, they're serious this time!
Take it easy, I'm pre-law.
I thought you were pre-med.
What's the difference?
Ladies and gentlemen, I'll be brief. The issue here is not whether we broke a few rules, or took a few liberties with our female party guests - we did. But you can't hold a whole fraternity responsible for the behavior of a few, sick twisted individuals. For if you do, then shouldn't we blame the whole fraternity system? And if the whole fraternity system is guilty, then isn't this an indictment of our educational institutions in general? I put it to you, Greg - isn't this an indictment of our entire American society? Well, you can do whatever you want to us, but we're not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America. Gentlemen! :D