PDA

View Full Version : Her454

DILLIGAF
03-06-2007, 09:58 AM
I miss bantering with you.....Where you at? Just because your married doesn't mean you have to drop off the face of the earth...well, at least HB :)

Ziggy
03-06-2007, 10:32 AM
She'll say hi if you email her these days.............

topless
03-06-2007, 11:18 AM
She doesn't even answer her phone these days either. :idea: I guess the sex is really good or something.

Mandelon
03-06-2007, 11:19 AM
She doesn't need us anymore, she's got someone else now.....:(
I feel so..................used.

lucky
03-06-2007, 11:22 AM
She doesn't even answer her phone these days either. :idea: I guess the sex is really good or something.
naw she's busy doing the dishes and laundry and shit :D

topless
03-06-2007, 11:24 AM
naw she's busy doing the dishes and laundry and shit :DHell, she can come to my house and do that shit .:D

SummitKarl
03-06-2007, 11:29 AM
I think she got scared away:D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6634IMG_4503.JPG

topless
03-06-2007, 11:31 AM
Naw, the turtles scared her more than that lizard.

SummitKarl
03-06-2007, 11:34 AM
did she ever tell you what I called her trip to see you?

Mandelon
03-06-2007, 11:35 AM
Now she's too busy with the trousersnake to log on......honeymooners....:D

topless
03-06-2007, 11:42 AM
did she ever tell you what I called her trip to see you?
No she didn't.

SummitKarl
03-06-2007, 11:45 AM
No she didn't.
The two faces of Jane tour:D

topless
03-06-2007, 12:19 PM
The two faces of Jane tour:DThat was a pretty ignorant thing to say.:D

SummitKarl
03-06-2007, 12:35 PM
That was a pretty ignorant thing to say.:D
:D

ratso
03-06-2007, 12:55 PM
Marriage and newborns will do that to you... thankfully I won't be doing any of that again, so ya'll are stuck with me.

lucky
03-06-2007, 01:33 PM
Marriage and newborns will do that to you... thankfully I won't be doing any of that again, so ya'll are stuck with me.
i never learn --

Her454
03-08-2007, 09:30 AM
LOL, ok I guess I need to log on more and at least say hello! Hm....lets see.... Since I've been layed off I've been taking advantage of remodeling my house. Been working on it from sun up to sun down and its been ALOT of damn work for almost 2 months now and it will be just about finished this week. I took a little break and went to Disneyland with my sister and nephew last week and that was fun! Hadn't been in 12 years. Other than that I havent really done anything as the house has taken up 24x7 of my time. Sorry I havent been returning phone calls, I get the messages late or not at all it seems lately and Im so damn tired when I get home at night that I crash. Not working is kicking my ass LOL..... I dont log on alot or even get online very much anymore and I think that constitutes as a complete REHAB SUCCESS? Lol..... I miss you guys too!~
Oh and Alison...... Marriage life is great AND ....The turtle was the worst until I saw the damage that damn monster you are holding inflicted on its dinner. I'll try and give ya a call today or you can call me at home, I'll be here for about an hour.

Ziggy
03-08-2007, 10:15 AM
LOL, ok I guess I need to log on more and at least say hello! Hm....lets see.... Since I've been layed off I've been taking advantage of remodeling my house. Been working on it from sun up to sun down and its been ALOT of damn work for almost 2 months now and it will be just about finished this week. I took a little break and went to Disneyland with my sister and nephew last week and that was fun! Hadn't been in 12 years. Other than that I havent really done anything as the house has taken up 24x7 of my time. Sorry I havent been returning phone calls, I get the messages late or not at all it seems lately and Im so damn tired when I get home at night that I crash. Not working is kicking my ass LOL..... I dont log on alot or even get online very much anymore and I think that constitutes as a complete REHAB SUCCESS? Lol..... I miss you guys too!~
Oh and Alison...... Marriage life is great AND ....The turtle was the worst until I saw the damage that damn monster you are holding inflicted on its dinner. I'll try and give ya a call today or you can call me at home, I'll be here for about an hour.
Who are you? :D
and who's posts have you pilfferred to have so many?
;)

TAF
03-08-2007, 10:54 AM
naw she's busy doing the dishes and laundry and shit :D
Oh Lucky, is that what you've been doing also? :idea: I suppose we ought to call you Mr. LVNLF, ehh? No offense to you Mr. Lvnlf, just remembering about the last dragboat banter that went on in Nov.:D :D :D

DILLIGAF
03-08-2007, 10:59 AM
Anybody else get the feeling she needed to take a breath after that first paragraph? :)
Just messin' with you T. Glad things are going well for you. Yep, check in from time to time!