PDA

View Full Version : Who made this hull anyone know??

draggin craft
03-06-2007, 04:42 PM
Im posting these pictures for a friend of mine. He purchased this boat and all it said on the pink slip was somthing along the lines of "custom hull" or "special construction". Let me know what you think it might be. here is a copy of the add as well.
I have a 16' flat bottom of unknow origin for sale. The title says special construction under manufacturer. It also states that it is a 1981 model, but it is obvious that this boat is of an early - mid 60's vintage. The stringers and floor of the boat are very solid and in great shape, however the wood deck is delaminating very badly. The boat is set up to go fast. It has a 10 degree top loader casale vdrive, an adjustable ride plate, 2 blade prop, and all the motor mounts to install a big block chevy. It comes with a tandem axle trailer. The upholstery is in fairly good shape. This is a very unique boat. Please email me with any further questions. I will be accepting best offer on this boat
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/97520225071559-med.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/97520225071558b-med.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/97520225071558a-med.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/97520225071558-med.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/97520225071557a-med.jpg

QuickJet
03-06-2007, 07:18 PM
George you should buy it. It looks like a piece of shitt, just the way you like them. :D

sangervdrive
03-06-2007, 08:21 PM
I was gonna say it looks homemade.

VDriver66
03-07-2007, 11:29 AM
My oh my quick jet, such hostility towards anything to do with George. It's funny, when I asked George if he would be willing to see if he could find out any info on this hull, he warned me that there was a group of people that would do nothing but throw insults his way....I thought maybe he was just being over sensitive, but I guess not. Do you have a secret crush on him?

VDriver66
03-07-2007, 03:55 PM
A list? sure, why not...let's here it. As for it being a gem, well, obviously not. But that's probably why Im not keeping it. I didn't acquire it for it's beauty...I got it because I've already made more money off it then you are asking for your pretty little sanger you've got for sale.

bigkahoona
03-07-2007, 05:24 PM
who the hells george ?? sign curious george ..

fatboy95
03-07-2007, 05:44 PM
George you should buy it. It looks like a piece of shitt, just the way you like them.
How would you price it? By the cord?

colechillin
03-07-2007, 07:35 PM
Ya you ass clown. Their is a list of people and I happen to be the Grand Wizard!!! Why is it that George told you about us but insisted on having him post the pictures of the biggest piece of shit I have ever seen. Tell me you didn't pay for that thing. 1981 try like 1881. Now you and George can have the two turds floating in the water. "Brown Trout" Dude put that thing out of its misery. Let the poor thing rest. Best of luck in your new project! :eek:

NUTHIN
03-07-2007, 08:38 PM
A list? sure, why not...let's here it. As for it being a gem, well, obviously not. But that's probably why Im not keeping it. I didn't acquire it for it's beauty...I got it because I've already made more money off it then you are asking for your pretty little sanger you've got for sale.
BBBWWAAAAAAHH:messedup: :messedup: wholy scheeiitt!!!!!!!
YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE PC OF $HIT IZ THAT YOU HAVE.:rolleyes:
What the hell are you smokin thinking you have made more money off that bon fire then the sanger... :jawdrop:

NUTHIN
03-07-2007, 08:56 PM
im still laughing... thats the dumbest comment ive ever read:D guess its ok that some can make 100 times the money they invest in their boats.. ive never really made $1.00 off of anything ive ever sold boating related. but have met tons of great folks that pass things on the same way I do. maybe you could teach ALL of us how to make so much $$$$$.. :D :D

GofastRacer
03-07-2007, 09:00 PM
Lmao!... :D :D

QuickJet
03-07-2007, 09:31 PM
im still laughing... thats the dumbest comment ive ever read:D guess its ok that some can make 100 times the money they invest in their boats.. ive never really made $1.00 off of anything ive ever sold boating related. but have met tons of great folks that pass things on the same way I do. maybe you could teach ALL of us how to make so much $$$$$.. :D :D
Oh come on Barrett, you know this...
Clowns on this....:D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/10278our_Sanger-med.jpg

NUTHIN
03-07-2007, 09:35 PM
Oh come on Barrett, you know this...
Clowns on this....
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/10278our_Sanger-med.jpgwell yeah your prob. right. Its that trik azz splash guard aint it????? DAMN I knew I should have put one of those on. DAMMIT MAYBE IF I GO AHEAD AND PUT THAT ON I COULD ASK $895,000.00:jawdrop: that dude aught to just go back to watching the bids pile up on his 130mph ebay jet!:rolleyes:

VDriver66
03-07-2007, 09:38 PM
colechillin....i don't even want to hear from you...aren't you the one that doesn't even have a boat? Trust me, I have a nicer boat then you or your daddy could afford. Im really amazed at how fired up you guys get over George. I've known him longer then any of you and I have to tell you, Im a bit suprised to here all of these allegations that quick jet has made. But, being that you all are such "stand up guys" I don't know that I believe any of it. As far as Nuthin..you are just a f*cking idiot. Obviously I have a reason for saying that I made a lot of money on this boat. Do you have any Idea what a standard bore, all original 1970 LS6 motor is worth? probably not or you might have assumed that this thing had something like that in order for me to make a lot of money. Unlike all you morons, I don't buy boats and dump money into them. I buy them, take them apart, and make money. That is when Im not busy making real money with my real profession. This is just kind of a hobby in my down time.

NUTHIN
03-07-2007, 09:45 PM
colechillin....i don't even want to hear from you...aren't you the one that doesn't even have a boat? Trust me, I have a nicer boat then you or your daddy could afford. Im really amazed at how fired up you guys get over George. I've known him longer then any of you and I have to tell you, Im a bit suprised to here all of these allegations that quick jet has made. But, being that you all are such "stand up guys" I don't know that I believe any of it. As far as Nuthin..you are just a f*cking idiot. Obviously I have a reason for saying that I made a lot of money on this boat. Do you have any Idea what a standard bore, all original 1970 LS6 motor is worth? probably not or you might have assumed that this thing had something like that in order for me to make a lot of money. Unlike all you morons, I don't buy boats and dump money into them. I buy them, take them apart, and make money. That is when Im not busy making real money with my real profession. This is just kind of a hobby in my down time.
wow how did you know im a total idiot? no i have no idea what 990's are or 461x's are or 427's or ls6 or 496 or a 565ci or a 427sm block how do they get that much cubic inch out of a small block? hell i dont know im an IDIOT>>>>:D how did I get 500hp out of my 350? I DUNNO:confused: glad you can make so much money off of motors in your spare time. I BUILD THEM JACKASS:D

NUTHIN
03-07-2007, 09:51 PM
call me a FOCKING IDIOT. hahaha yeah. . . ;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-07-2007, 10:01 PM
call me a FOCKING IDIOT. hahaha yeah. . . ;)
i didnt read that did I:devil: :devil:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-07-2007, 10:03 PM
colechillin....i don't even want to hear from you...aren't you the one that doesn't even have a boat? Trust me, I have a nicer boat then you or your daddy could afford..
My dad has a bigger D*ck than yours:D :D

sanger rat
03-07-2007, 10:23 PM
who the hells george ?? sign curious george ..
Different George. I think?:D

QuickJet
03-07-2007, 10:25 PM
I know what a 70 LS6 is worth. I sold one out of a #'s matching Chevelle that ended up in my old Cole to Pebo over the summer for 3 grand. So what.
Speaking of YOUR BOAT, I've seen it. It's nothing special and is certainly nothing compared to the Cole Sean had. Plus, Sean never dragged his across the bottom of the Sacramento river like you did. Of course you had your good ole skipper George riddin shot gun when yah did that so it was bound to happen.?
So now that we all know that you rape boats, it's probably best that you move on.
And on a side note, it probably wasn't the smartest thing to call NUTHIN a fukking idiot. Your "computer courage" will land you on the wrong end of a beat down.
Have a great boating season ..................:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-07-2007, 10:41 PM
I know what a 70 LS6 is worth. I sold one out of a #'s matching Chevelle that ended up in my old Cole to Pebo over the summer for 3 grand. So what.
Speaking of YOUR BOAT, I've seen it. It's nothing special and is certainly nothing compared to the Cole Sean had. Plus, Sean never dragged his across the bottom of the Sacramento river like you did. Of course you had your good ole skipper George riddin shot gun when yah did that so it was bound to happen.?
So now that we all know that you rape boats, it's probably best that you move on.
And on a side note, it probably wasn't the smartest thing to call NUTHIN a fukking idiot. Your "computer courage" will land you on the wrong end of a beat down.
Have a great boating season ..................:D
you mean to tell him to "Have a nice day" :D :D

QuickJet
03-07-2007, 11:19 PM
you mean to tell him to "Have a nice day" :D :D
Word on that Mike....I stand corrected :D :D

VDriver66
03-07-2007, 11:33 PM
Really, 3k...hell, I would have bought it for that. I guess you really don't know what they are worth. Hell an early 3963512 4 bolt block is worth more then that bare! As far as a beat down, not too worried about that. If fact, I would welcome it as the outcome could only be bad for the other person. Are we in high school or what??? Physical violence only ends in civil suits...or worse...but that's where my other collection comes into play.....And I don't ever remember bottoming my boat out on the Sac river...hmmmm In fact, my boat has never even been on the Sac river. Maybe you have seen my boat, maybe not. But Im sure it's not your thing because it's not fast. 45mph on glass if Im lucky. My mission is to mess up the water you all like. Get too close to my wake and it may capsize your boat. And yes, I am a boat undertaker in my spare time. Not that it should concern you too much as you should welcome it. I put planter boxes like the one pictured above out of business. It won't ever have to offend you by being on a body of water again.

QuickJet
03-08-2007, 12:04 AM
Really, 3k...hell, I would have bought it for that. I guess you really don't know what they are worth. Hell an early 3963512 4 bolt block is worth more then that bare! As far as a beat down, not too worried about that. If fact, I would welcome it as the outcome could only be bad for the other person. Are we in high school or what??? Physical violence only ends in civil suits...or worse...but that's where my other collection comes into play.....And I don't ever remember bottoming my boat out on the Sac river...hmmmm In fact, my boat has never even been on the Sac river. Maybe you have seen my boat, maybe not. But Im sure it's not your thing because it's not fast. 45mph on glass if Im lucky. My mission is to mess up the water you all like. Get too close to my wake and it may capsize your boat. And yes, I am a boat undertaker in my spare time. Not that it should concern you too much as you should welcome it. I put planter boxes like the one pictured above out of business. It won't ever have to offend you by being on a body of water again.
Blah blah blah....point being, you would of had more credibility had you not enlisted the secretarial skills of George to post things for you. When you align yourself with HIM you are considered to be one and the same in your dealings. Especially when you call the very people you are trying to sell to "Morons and fukking idiots" Who's the High Schooler here???

VDriver66
03-08-2007, 01:23 AM
You know what quick jet...you're right. I probably knew there would be a backlash and still decided to go forth with it...for one, I was having a hard time getting my own screen name, but that's beside the point. I didn't call on you, or nuthin, or colechillin, or haulinass for help, it was more like a broad call for help...after all, you guys aren't the only ones that post on this board are you? Im not trying to start a war here, I simply wanted a little info on this hull so I could better represent it when Im trying to sell it....don't forget, I wasn't the first person to start with the insults...I believe that was you. One thing about your list......I know if I were burned by george, or he burned someone I knew, there wouldn't be a second time. How come your list is so long???? How many times does it take? Fortunately in the 10 years that I've known George, he has not burned me once....and that is why I still know george.

VDriver66
03-08-2007, 02:38 AM
Actually Matt, you're right.....they did have a little problem with the jeep, but in the end, george made good on it. So again, Im not sure what george has said behind our backs, but he's never screwed me.

QuickJet
03-08-2007, 03:24 AM
Actually Matt, you're right.....they did have a little problem with the jeep, but in the end, george made good on it. So again, Im not sure what george has said behind our backs, but he's never screwed me.
Ok, regardless of the past, you now know the lay of the land when it comes to George and a few of us that post on here. At this point you have 9 post and it's sad to say I'm sure 90% of those were tied up in either defending George or yourself. This site has a lot more to offer than that and I won't tie you up with this nonsense any further after this post. It was not my intention to make this into a multiple page bitchfest about George or your friendship with him. I You are right, there are a ton of very knowledgeable people on this website and a lot who could help you find out what you need. I'm not going to impead that any further as I am sure I have made my points clear by this time.
You should appologize to NUTHIN though. Calling him a fukking idiot out of nowhere was a bit out of line and lit a few of us up.

VDriver66
03-08-2007, 09:51 AM
quick jet, you're right. It's sad that my thread turned into a bitchfest as that was not my intention. Im not here to defend george...he's a big boy and I don't like to meddle in other people's arguments because you usually only hear one side of the story. That being said, I did lash out because I felt that I was being attacked. NUTHIN, Im sorry I called you a f*cking idiot or moron or whatever it was. I don't know you, so that's not right. In the same way that I don't know you, you don't know me. Im not a person who bullshits or exaggerates. I said I made a lot of money on this boat because I did. Generally I would keep that to myself but when you're backed into a corner, you tend to do and say things you normally don't.

b's sanger
03-08-2007, 02:36 PM
Well, I guess you're callin me out as a Moron. Some of us actually enjoy turning a wrench and admiring the fruits of our labor. And for most of us it's not all about the almighty dollar, its about enjoying a sport with other folks who enjoy the same. Don't act like it takes a marketing degree to locate an LS6 and put all your pennies together to buy it. Some of us may have just passed on it by choice. If it's all about the dollar, then your priority system is f'd up. I'll go out on a limb here and say "this is not just my opinion."

VDriver66
03-08-2007, 04:39 PM
B's Sanger and anyone else I may have offended - I apologize for that comment. I was angry when I wrote it because I felt I was being unfairly attacked. Obviously quick jet and draggin craft have some bad blood between them and my stuff got dragged into it. I am also one of the "morons" who dumps money into this hobby on occasion.

Sangster
03-08-2007, 06:21 PM
OK REX.. Let's move it..:rolleyes: :rolleyes: No Drama in the Vdrive boards please.. Take it Back to Banderlog..

b's sanger
03-08-2007, 06:23 PM
B's Sanger and anyone else I may have offended - I apologize for that comment. I was angry when I wrote it because I felt I was being unfairly attacked. Obviously quick jet and draggin craft have some bad blood between them and my stuff got dragged into it. I am also one of the "morons" who dumps money into this hobby on occasion.
Apology accepted. :D

NUTHIN
03-08-2007, 06:37 PM
I felt a little smacked in the face when your saying you made more money off that boat then IM ASKING for my sanger... I see the photos. a little insulting there. this thread is in v-drives not benchracers, so when you call ME a FOCKING IDIOT well hmm not a very nice thing to do since youve never even SEEN my cauliflowered eared self ;) apoligy accepted.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-08-2007, 08:05 PM
. My mission is to mess up the water you all like. Get too close to my wake and it may capsize your boat. And yes, I am a boat undertaker in my spare time.
Thats pretty damn sad! Just make sure that you dont come to our lake and do that or you will have issues!! There would be 20+ jets hosing your azz down!!!!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-08-2007, 08:06 PM
OK REX.. Let's move it..:rolleyes: :rolleyes: No Drama in the Vdrive boards please.. Take it Back to Banderlog..
Oh really??? But its ok for a few v-drivers to come in just jets and stir the pot:idea:

QuickJet
03-08-2007, 08:19 PM
Oh really??? But its ok for a few v-drivers to come in just jets and stir the pot:idea:
Carefull Mike, I'm one of those V-drivers ;) :D :D

draggin craft
03-08-2007, 10:39 PM
Scott, nice talking to you on the phone..
WORRRD.. DOWNTOWN, i agree this went a little too far.

QuickJet
03-08-2007, 11:28 PM
Scott, nice talking to you on the phone..
WORRRD.. DOWNTOWN, i agree this went a little too far.
http://re3.mm-a4.yimg.com/image/2813491626 :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-10-2007, 09:13 PM
Carefull Mike, I'm one of those V-drivers ;) :D :D
Oops my bad! Did I step on your toes:D My bad, I had the big black boots on too:D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-11-2007, 09:23 AM
Im posting these pictures for a friend of mine. He purchased this boat and all it said on the pink slip was somthing along the lines of "custom hull" or "special construction". Let me know what you think it might be. here is a copy of the add as well.
I have a 16' flat bottom of unknow origin for sale. The title says special construction under manufacturer. It also states that it is a 1981 model, but it is obvious that this boat is of an early - mid 60's vintage. The stringers and floor of the boat are very solid and in great shape, however the wood deck is delaminating very badly. The boat is set up to go fast. It has a 10 degree top loader casale vdrive, an adjustable ride plate, 2 blade prop, and all the motor mounts to install a big block chevy. It comes with a tandem axle trailer. The upholstery is in fairly good shape. This is a very unique boat. Please email me with any further questions. I will be accepting best offer on this boat
Sorry to hijack this wonderful thread but....
Just a semi edgamacated guess... very early Wickens.

pw_Tony
03-28-2007, 10:37 PM
This is some funny stuff