PDA

View Full Version : Woman Learns She's Pregnant 48 Hours Before Delivery

RitcheyRch
03-06-2007, 05:19 PM
How is this possible? You mean to tell me she didnt have her monthly cycle and she wasnt concerned at all about it enough to go see a doctor.
http://www.nbc4.tv/news/11183187/detail.html
A Garden Grove woman is calling her newborn baby the surprise of her life according to NBC4 News.
The 400 pound woman went to the hospital complaining of a pain in her stomach only to find out she was pregnant and the baby was full term.
Only 48 hours later, April Barnum delivered a healthy, seven pound, seven ounce baby boy.
Barnum said she didn't know she was pregnant until doctors told her.
Friends and family have come to aid of Barnum and her fiance, offering them a crib, diapers and other baby necessities according to the NBC4 report.
The Orange County Register reported that doctors saw the baby after an X-ray and sent Barnum to the University of California-Irvine Medical Center.
The baby's lungs were fully developed, the heartbeat was strong and no defects were detected.
Two days later, Walter Scott Edwards III was delivered by Caesarean section.
Barnum and her fiance, Walter Scott Edwards II, said they had no hopes of having any children and had instead spent money on adopting four dogs.
Edwards said he is lucky to have relatives who have come forward bringing the necessary items.
According to doctors, Barnum's weight was responsible for her not realizing she was pregnant. Since her monthly cycle also stopped a few years ago, because of her obesity, she did not have any other way to detect it.

ratso
03-06-2007, 05:26 PM
You usually see things like this with obese broads...

blown65
03-06-2007, 05:36 PM
You usually see things like this with obese broads...
Is this from experience. lol
j/k

ratso
03-06-2007, 05:36 PM
Is this from experience. lol
j/k
I try to keep em under 300...:D

YeLLowBoaT
03-06-2007, 05:38 PM
Who would bang a 400lb women? what was she too fat to notice that she stoped having periods?

blown65
03-06-2007, 05:41 PM
Who would bang a 400lb women? what was she too fat to notice that she stoped having periods?
uhg, thats more info that I wanted to think about.

ratso
03-06-2007, 05:42 PM
...probably stays a little "crusty" down there.

RitcheyRch
03-06-2007, 05:43 PM
Big women need loving too :idea:
Exactly what I was saying about not having her monthly cycle.

Mrs.Killer
03-06-2007, 05:55 PM
When your that fat, you dont notice an extra 7 pounds in your gut.....