PDA

View Full Version : Kiss Army roll call...

hoolign
03-06-2007, 08:16 PM
Tod969's siggy pic reminded me of it !
Had that patch on my jean jacket when I was about 8 or so :D Everything was about KISS!
Since 1977! :D Who else??

Todd969
03-06-2007, 08:20 PM
Active since 83' :D

HocusPocus
03-06-2007, 08:26 PM
was in fan from '76 had my room covered wall to wall in pics and posters.. saw them when cheap trick opened for'em. many moons ago.

RaceFace
03-06-2007, 08:36 PM
HOLY S**T!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I had KISS EVERYTHING!!! I dressed up like each one on different Halloweens for years! Mom had a hard time with Ace's silver makup...but she made it happen. KISS Destroyer was my favorite album....I wore out the grooves!! I haven't thought about that for years!! Thanks for the flashbacks! ;)

Daddy_G
03-06-2007, 08:43 PM
was in fan from '76 had my room covered wall to wall in pics and posters.. saw them when cheap trick opened for'em. many moons ago.
Oh those were the daze!
Class of '80, right?
Shout it, shout it, shout it out loud!
And BTW: Love your signature line!

C-2
03-06-2007, 09:34 PM
Me three....from top to bottom the room was covered in Kiss stuff. I even have my 4 year old girlie into them!
Interesting story...
Years later I was called to find a Peter Criss impersonator who was a homeless drunk and ran around Santa Monica, telling everybody he was Peter Criss. The guy even looked like him, but the real Peter Criss was suing the Enquirer, who in fact reported Criss was drunk and homeless (he apparently lives in the South Bay).
So for two weeks, I ran around among the homeless in Santa Monica, paying all these fools to lead me to him. No sooner than I found the guy and was preparing to take him to trial, when I got the call the case settled.
Never got to meet the real Peter Criss, only the drunk one. :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

hoolign
03-06-2007, 09:36 PM
Me six ....from top to bottom the room was covered in Kiss stuff. I even have my 4 year old girlie into them!
Interesting story...
Years later I was called to find a Peter Criss impersonator who was a homeless drunk and ran around Santa Monica, telling everybody he was Peter Criss. The guy even looked like him, but the real Peter Criss was suing the Enquirer, who in fact reported Criss was drunk and homeless (he apparently lives in the South Bay).
So for two weeks, I ran around among the homeless in Santa Monica, paying all these fools to lead me to him. No sooner than I found the guy and was preparing to take him to trial, when I got the call the case settled.
Never got to meet the real Peter Criss, only the drunk one. :sqeyes: :sqeyes:
Fixed your post :D

BadKachina
03-06-2007, 09:45 PM
My very first album was Hotter Than Hell. I saw Kiss at least three times in concert in the 80's, they put on one of the best shows I've ever seen live. :)

hoolign
03-06-2007, 10:00 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d4/Gesture_raised_fist_with_index_and_pinky_lifted.jp g/180px-Gesture_raised_fist_with_index_and_pinky_lifted.jp g

HocusPocus
03-06-2007, 10:14 PM
Oh those were the daze!
Class of '80, right?
Shout it, shout it, shout it out loud!
And BTW: Love your signature line!
yep class of '80 :D

Dan Lorenze
03-07-2007, 10:15 AM
I saw Kiss with Cheap Trick at the Fourm in 1977, from then on I became a huge Kiss fan.. Since then, I've seen them at least 20 times all over the west coast and flew to Europe twice to see them, once in Berlin and the other in England. My brother and I are still Kiss fans but I started to lose interest right about the time they took their makeup off.. "Destroyer" and "Kiss Alive" are probably my favorites yet "Rock and Roll over" has some of the best writing that ever appeard on any Kiss album yet not all four members can get credit for playing on it... Tommy Thayer and Eric Singer are great additions to the band but I think that Gene and Paul should've followed though with their "Farwell tour" plans with Pete and Ace and call it quits, my Brother and I planned on seeing them at Tiger stadium for their last show. Looks like those dreams won't come true..