03-07-2007, 11:07 AM
I thought this was cool..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQEVcCv_xkQ :sqeyes:

HocusPocus
03-07-2007, 11:13 AM
thats just way to cold for me...

Baja Big Dog
03-07-2007, 01:56 PM
That brings a whole new meaning to "pissin in the wind"!!!

RitcheyRch
03-07-2007, 03:40 PM
Thats pretty cool.

maxwedge
03-07-2007, 03:57 PM
That's cool, but some asshole threw boiling water all over my yard & driveway.:D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/2890snowy_truck_003.JPG

topless
03-07-2007, 04:08 PM
Once there were 3 Eskimos bragging about how cold their igloos were. The 1st one claimed th have the coldest igloo in Alaska and to prove it he had the other 2 come over to his igloo. He took a piss and it came out ice cubes. The second Eskimo said "I've got ya beat" so they went over to his igloo and he took a boining pot og coffee off the fire and poured a cup. It came out ice cubes. The third Eskimo then said "I have you both beat" so off to his igloo they went. He walked into his bedroom, took out his pocket knife and scraped 3 little brown spots off the sheets of his bed, walked over to the fire, threw them in and FARTS could be heard.

Misogynist
03-07-2007, 05:09 PM
Years ago I was working in Southern Idaho when an arctic freeze went through. It was 50 below. If you spit on the ground it would crackle and freeze on the spot.

HammerDown
03-07-2007, 06:58 PM
I rode my Harley to the Top of MT Washington a few times, obviously in the Summer, pretty darn neat to say the least.:2purples:

3 daytona`s
03-07-2007, 07:35 PM
Once there were 3 Eskimos bragging about how cold their igloos were. The 1st one claimed th have the coldest igloo in Alaska and to prove it he had the other 2 come over to his igloo. He took a piss and it came out ice cubes. The second Eskimo said "I've got ya beat" so they went over to his igloo and he took a boining pot og coffee off the fire and poured a cup. It came out ice cubes. The third Eskimo then said "I have you both beat" so off to his igloo they went. He walked into his bedroom, took out his pocket knife and scraped 3 little brown spots off the sheets of his bed, walked over to the fire, threw them in and FARTS could be heard.
LOL that was not a drunk post, was it? Funny:)