PDA

View Full Version : Where is that friggin' Laker reporter. Another man down....lol

DILLIGAF
03-07-2007, 01:56 PM
Kobe got suspended again for his throwing his hand into another guys face after a shot. It was identical to the last one and if they did it then they need to do it again. My question is...why only one game when it is a repeat offense. Should have been for 2 or more.
It does look like a deliberate attempt to hit someone in the face IMO and obviously the NBA offices agree with that.

Biglue
03-07-2007, 02:03 PM
Probably got stuck in his shirt collar . :D

DILLIGAF
03-07-2007, 02:06 PM
Friggin' Don AKA "Insane in the Brain" has got to be having a terrible day based on this news. As the pressure mounts he becomes very aggresive and loses focus :)

acatitude
03-07-2007, 02:09 PM
one game out of the 8th spot.... guess who that is dilligaf??::D :D

DILLIGAF
03-07-2007, 02:11 PM
one game out of the 8th spot.... guess who that is dilligaf??::D :D
I say the LAC and KIngs pass up the Lakers and knock em out of the playoffs. That would be sweet :) I would not be able to contain myself.....lol
The Lakers remind me of that song "Free Falling" :)
Insane is reading this shit as he has posted since I started this thread. He is just pissed off and doesn't want to talk about it.
Whatever......

dmontzsta
03-07-2007, 02:13 PM
The queens and flippers are gay, they will not be winning anything.

DILLIGAF
03-07-2007, 02:15 PM
OUCH! That hurt my wee wee.....lol
Is that all you got Don? You must be worn down on defending these Lakers or something.
:)

dmontzsta
03-07-2007, 02:19 PM
OUCH! That hurt my wee wee.....lol
Is that all you got Don? You must be worn down on defending these Lakers or something.
You know whats funny? You talk so much shit whenever they are down, but when they are up, you just STFU! lol.
jyruiz defended you a few times when I was hammering you down and there was nothing you could do, I went really easy on you when I could have brought up old posts and really made you look silly. Next time they are up, oh wait they are still up on the clippers! I am going to let it loose... ;) This is why we give it to you, cause you talk so much crap, only thing is they are not all the way down yet, so you cant kick them and make it hurt.

acatitude
03-07-2007, 02:31 PM
well the lakers better hope that parachute opens before they free fall into a big pile of 10th place in the west ;) ;)

DILLIGAF
03-07-2007, 07:18 PM
You know whats funny? You talk so much shit whenever they are down, but when they are up, you just STFU! lol.
jyruiz defended you a few times when I was hammering you down and there was nothing you could do, I went really easy on you when I could have brought up old posts and really made you look silly. Next time they are up, oh wait they are still up on the clippers! I am going to let it loose... ;) This is why we give it to you, cause you talk so much crap, only thing is they are not all the way down yet, so you cant kick them and make it hurt.
Jesus Don....I am sorry I have to post the news that you decide not to post. WTF, do your friggin' job "Official Laker Reporter" and I won't have to bring it up. Shit, I am a big boy so give me your best shot on the Clips. I don't make excuses for their pathetic play or injuries and I haven't all year. You are like a broken record. Same ol' shit Don...same ol' shit.
Don't make me pull up the poll on how many games the Lakers will win this year. I am on the verge of taking over your Nostradamus title....lol

acatitude
03-07-2007, 10:22 PM
well the kobe less fakers got biatch slapped again tonight... Gotta blame this loss on Kobe for taking cheap shots at guys...thinks he is above anyone else.... elbows a guys while taking shot... dumb ass

a catered life
03-08-2007, 07:25 AM
lmao:D

MayDaze
03-08-2007, 09:24 AM
well the kobe less fakers got biatch slapped again tonight... Gotta blame this loss on Kobe for taking cheap shots at guys...thinks he is above anyone else.... elbows a guys while taking shot... dumb ass
I guess it is better to take a cheap shot on a biatch? Mr Artest