03-07-2007, 04:33 PM
I was wondering your impressions and experiences with Girl service writers:

yopengo
03-07-2007, 04:36 PM
Depends on the serviceÂ…does she swallow? :D :eek:

AZKC
03-07-2007, 04:41 PM
Worked with a few and most were pretty good. Usually worked out well with the female customers. Some were flakes but so were some of the guys.
Now working for a female Service Manager was quite bizarre;) a whole nother story.

Ziggy
03-07-2007, 04:43 PM
I personally think its a positive to remove the typical stereotyping of it being a man only kind of position.
I know locally there is a woman Service Manager, she's a bit rough around the edges but she does a good job at keeping her techs in line....no BS with her.

YeLLowBoaT
03-07-2007, 04:47 PM
is she wearing a low cut shirt and leaning over alot?
If she can do the job, more power too her. If not, she needs to go.

76ANTHONY
03-07-2007, 04:58 PM
I'VE WORKED WITH 2, ONE WAS A POS AND COULDNT TIE HER OWN SHOES NONE THE LESS WRITE SERVICE AND THE OTHER ONE, is straight up the second best service advisor i have ever met, besides myself:D

Kachina26
03-08-2007, 12:10 AM
Worked with 2, 1 was hot and knew her shit, the other was not and didn't know her ass from a hole in the ground.

Mrs.Racer277
03-08-2007, 08:01 AM
The Chevy dealership here in town had an awesome female writer. I would only deal with her...I could pull up and she would hear the noise and know exactly what I was in for....She was great at her job...I even considered buying a different car when she moved to a different dealership. :)

Baja Big Dog
03-08-2007, 08:17 AM
Who cares the gender, the amount of time you spend with them doesnt warrant casting gender related remarks....
Unless she has big boobs!!!

rampgirl-top
03-08-2007, 08:22 AM
The average woman would probably feel more comfortable dealing with a female service writer. I haven't had any problems with them at all. Now I cannot stand car salesmen, had a guy tell me this used truck I was looking at had never been wrecked. Opened the hood and in the front fenderwell you could see a glob of bondo. No offense to ya'll that might sell cars...:)

ratso
03-08-2007, 08:30 AM
The average woman would probably feel more comfortable dealing with a female service writer. I haven't had any problems with them at all. Now I cannot stand car salesmen, had a guy tell me this used truck I was looking at had never been wrecked. Opened the hood and in the front fenderwell you could see a glob of bondo. No offense to ya'll that might sell cars...:)
...in Texas I'm sure lol... The worst place to buy a used car is Houston... with Dallas and Ft Worth not far behind... Bunch of freakin' crooks...

2Driver
03-08-2007, 08:48 AM
I have always had guys write up my cars and I'd say about 1/2 of the time they aren't really listening. Could it really be worse?
I would just be happy if they ( male or female) would just take down my dictation and hand that to the Mechanic. At least that way there would be a better chance of the requested work being done.

Baja Big Dog
03-08-2007, 09:12 AM
Ive found that if you start out the conversation with the female writer with little things...like...nice boobs, ...or do you work out alot to keep your ass so tight .....or who does your nails. The quality of time you spend with her will be well worth it....:idea: