PDA

View Full Version : Big Thanks John!!!!

shadow
03-07-2007, 07:34 PM
John and I switched props awhile ago.I loaned him a dinged 26 4 blade.
He loans me a 5 blade to try.
Come home from the gym tonight and theres a Merc propeller box with a labbed 26,The dinged one i loaned John repaired and delivered to my front door.Thanks again John for the prop repair!!!
Wanna borrow my boat next?:D
Last season John picked up my head rests here in Havasu and took them to San Diego and brought them back reupholstered and ready to install.
This was the head rests on my boat thats 5yrs old and well out of warranty.
Ultra service has been nothing but exceptional for me and thats the reason
i am a loyal customer and will be back for my 3rd Ultra hopefully before next season.
Thanks to John,Leah and everyone else at Ultra!!!

sigepmock
03-07-2007, 08:43 PM
John and I switched props awhile ago.I loaned him a dinged 26 4 blade.
He loans me a 5 blade to try.
Come home from the gym tonight and theres a Merc propeller box with a labbed 26,The dinged one i loaned John repaired and delivered to my front door.Thanks again John for the prop repair!!!
Wanna borrow my boat next?:D
Last season John picked up my head rests here in Havasu and took them to San Diego and brought them back reupholstered and ready to install.
This was the head rests on my boat thats 5yrs old and well out of warranty.
Ultra service has been nothing but exceptional for me and thats the reason
i am a loyal customer and will be back for my 3rd Ultra hopefully before next season.
Thanks to John,Leah and everyone else at Ultra!!!
That's great to hear. We're dropping our boat off on Saturday with John for a few little things. Nothing major just those last little "fine tuning" things to make the boat perfect. Most other boat companies would have told me to pound sand but John said "No problem, bring it down" Absolutely the best customer service out there.
I too will be a loyal, multiple Ultra owner if there's anything I can do about it :)
Chris

yopengo
03-07-2007, 08:43 PM
This is exactly why my next boat will be an Ultra. :D

shippingguy
03-07-2007, 09:14 PM
That is great to hear, but not unusual for JW and all of the Ultra staff. That is why I am on my 4th Ultra and will go back for a 5th if JW will build me another in a couple years or so:D

riverbound
03-07-2007, 09:18 PM
Although I cant say my next boat will be an Ultra, they are definitely on my short list of manfacturers to look at when I do pull the trigger on another.

jrgaudettes
03-08-2007, 06:43 AM
I have to agree with this thread. A BIG thanks. You all are great. I get to pick mine up Friday and head to the lake just a promised. Also thanks to Mike, your the man.
Now if I could only get strippoker to post a pic of my rub rail for a sneek preview.

voodoomedman
03-08-2007, 06:53 AM
That is great to hear, but not unusual for JW and all of the Ultra staff. That is why I am on my 4th Ultra and will go back for a 5th if JW will build me another in a couple years or so:D
I definitely have to agree with the sentiments of this thread. Ultra treats you as family and gives that same great service to everyone.
Now with that being said, I also think one of the reasons you are on your 4th is because of your marriage situation!!! :D Not saying it's the only reason but it sure helps. :)

yopengo
03-08-2007, 07:58 AM
I think it must be a prerequisite to be named John…I’ve got that one covered. Now I just need a job with UPS. :D

shippingguy
03-08-2007, 08:24 AM
I definitely have to agree with the sentiments of this thread. Ultra treats you as family and gives that same great service to everyone.
Now with that being said, I also think one of the reasons you are on your 4th is because of your marriage situation!!! :D Not saying it's the only reason but it sure helps. :)
On this last one maybe, but on the other 3 those were before I was married.:)

shockwavebd
03-08-2007, 10:05 AM
I too long to be an ultra owner………..come on 34...........:D

Strippoker
03-08-2007, 05:21 PM
I have to agree with this thread. A BIG thanks. You all are great. I get to pick mine up Friday and head to the lake just a promised. Also thanks to Mike, your the man.
Now if I could only get strippoker to post a pic of my rub rail for a sneek preview.
Ok Ok so here is your sneek peek pic sorry it took all day to get it on here..
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/534/3-8-07_045.jpg

jrgaudettes
03-08-2007, 06:06 PM
Ok Ok so here is your sneek peek pic sorry it took all day to get it on here..
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/534/3-8-07_045.jpg
You are the man. We love it......

Johnwithjm
03-08-2007, 08:49 PM
Looks great Leo.

jrgaudettes
03-09-2007, 04:30 AM
Thanks John. :D

shockwavebd
03-09-2007, 09:25 AM
It really does make the boat look good..................:D

Focker
03-09-2007, 12:22 PM
Hey John
Can Ya Fix My Prop?

Strippoker
03-09-2007, 12:35 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/534/web.jpg
one more now that its out in the sun and on its way to havasu as we speak,

sigepmock
03-09-2007, 12:38 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/534/web.jpg
one more now that its out in the sun and on its way to havasu as we speak,
Looks great. Nice upgrade Leo :)
Chris

voodoomedman
03-09-2007, 01:10 PM
On this last one maybe, but on the other 3 those were before I was married.:)
I know the story. I'm just razzin' ya. I can't blame you. If I wasn't already married I might have tried to give you a run for your money.
:jawdrop:

shippingguy
03-09-2007, 02:15 PM
I know the story. I'm just razzin' ya. I can't blame you. If I wasn't already married I might have tried to give you a run for your money.
:jawdrop:
:D :D :D

ULTRA26 # 1
03-09-2007, 07:04 PM
You are the man. We love it......
Leo.
Looks great. See you tomorrow, Sat.
John M

jrgaudettes
03-13-2007, 06:19 PM
Looks great. Nice upgrade Leo :)
Chris
Thanks Chris, How have you been? Dont see you around here much. When is the first boat trip, I want to hear your stereo.:D :D :D

sigepmock
03-14-2007, 05:58 AM
Thanks Chris, How have you been? Dont see you around here much. When is the first boat trip, I want to hear your stereo.:D :D :D
Doing well Leo. Started a new job and still getting settled in so I haven't been on the internet much. First trip should be very soon....maybe the end of March. We'll definitely be out for the poker run in April. I'll let you know. Congrats on the rub rail it looks great.
Can't wait to start the mini Ultra regatta's in Havasu soon :)
Chris

jrgaudettes
03-14-2007, 06:18 AM
Doing well Leo. Started a new job and still getting settled in so I haven't been on the internet much. First trip should be very soon....maybe the end of March. We'll definitely be out for the poker run in April. I'll let you know. Congrats on the rub rail it looks great.
Can't wait to start the mini Ultra regatta's in Havasu soon :)
Chris
Congrats on the new job. Next trip for me is the end of March also. Few things came up and I cant get out till then.
We are very happry with the rub rail and the boat is running great. If you talk to Darrin let him know I have not forgotten about the gauges. I just have to change them out and I will bring them by the shop.
Leo

sigepmock
03-19-2007, 06:05 PM
Damn just have to say a HUGE THANK YOU to JW. That man and his crew go above and beyond time after time....... From Jason helping me get the boat inside when we dropped it off to JW offering to tow the boat back to Havasu for us because my truck is in the shop......:eek: I guess I should be used to it by now but I am still impressed every time I deal with anyone at Ultra.....Top Notch Friendly service everytime.
I think they're more willing to help out than most of my friends :D
Thanks again John and everyone at Ultra!!!!
The Mock Family