PDA

View Full Version : MUST READ for Red Rock

V-DRIVE VIDEO
09-10-2003, 03:53 PM
This is a friendly heads-up for the many spectators that like to spectate the Red Rock bash,,, floating from thier pleasure boats......... PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE WAKE THAT YOU PLOW BEHIND YOU!!! When someone is "mashing the Gas" or sitting idle waiting for the water to lay down, please try not to F-up the water!!
Every year we get spectators and sometimes even couteous ones. I think a lot of passers by just dont realize they are in the way and messin up the water. Slow down to a crawl, move over to the side, throw your anchor and enjoy the show.
Trust me, you'll see more action if the conditions are good. Thank you in advance!! :)
(No one can say I don't look out for the dragboat guys) :cool:

ssmike
09-10-2003, 05:31 PM
Where's Red Rock?? :confused: :confused:

MandDPerformance
09-10-2003, 06:08 PM
Thanks Video God!!!!,
It's hard to believe that you of all people are actually asking for flat water for the drag boats. Hopefully this message will get to everyone going to the Strip next week. It's been a long time since a fast flatty has been able to make a pass on Parker after 7:30 a.m.
*Flatbottoms: Three pedals and no training wheels!!!! :) :)

MandDPerformance
09-10-2003, 06:12 PM
ssmike:
Where's Red Rock?? :confused: :confused: Red Rock is on the Parker strip. It's the spot for the September V-Drive Social taking place all next week. Great camping, a killer floating bar, and a whole bunch of clean boats and awesome people!!! Arizona Side 8 miles below Havasu. :D

BILLY.B
09-10-2003, 06:26 PM
MandDPerformance:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ssmike:
[qb] Where's Red Rock?? :confused: Tony don't let the LAWYER FAIRCHILD screw with you by asking where Red Rock is. Plus I heard he's gonna be a NO-SHOW !!! :D :p :p

BILLY.B
09-10-2003, 06:30 PM
Jerry (V-DIVE VIDEO)...Call me at the house when you get a chance. It's really important !!! This is not a JOKE!!! eek!

Jimmy Jam Jam Jim
09-10-2003, 06:32 PM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
This is a friendly heads-up for the many spectators that like to spectate the Red Rock bash,,, floating from thier pleasure boats......... PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE WAKE THAT YOU PLOW BEHIND YOU!!! When someone is "mashing the Gas" or sitting idle waiting for the water to lay down, please try not to F-up the water!!
Every year we get spectators and sometimes even couteous ones. I think a lot of passers by just dont realize they are in the way and messin up the water. Slow down to a crawl, move over to the side, throw your anchor and enjoy the show.
Trust me, you'll see more action if the conditions are good. Thank you in advance!! :)
(No one can say I don't look out for the dragboat guys) :cool: Dang, that was nice.

smalls
09-10-2003, 08:12 PM
BILLY.B:
MandDPerformance:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ssmike:
[qb] Where's Red Rock?? :confused: Tony don't let the LAWYER FAIRCHILD screw with you by asking where Red Rock is. Plus I heard he's gonna be a NO-SHOW !!! :D :p :p Super Sell out is selling out again, Somthing about a dog show??????? eek! For the love of pete!

SK48
09-10-2003, 08:13 PM
Jerry maybe your brother in law could talk to his friend Tom B. and keep the Scarab off the river for a few days. The Revenge is better loking than the Scarab anyway.

smalls
09-10-2003, 08:16 PM
I'm hoping to get some Air time lessons from Acceptance there wink I herd he puts on a very good clinic :D
[ September 10, 2003, 09:16 PM: Message edited by: smalls ]

WILDERTHANU
09-10-2003, 08:18 PM
SK48:
Jerry maybe your brother in law could talk to his friend Tom B. and keep the Scarab off the river for a few days. The Revenge is better loking than the Scarab anyway. YA BUT IN PARKER THE SCARAB GETS MORE ASS......RIGHT TOM :p
[ September 10, 2003, 09:18 PM: Message edited by: WILDERTHANU ]

ACCEPTENCE
09-10-2003, 10:28 PM
smalls:
I'm hoping to get some Air time lessons from Acceptance there wink I herd he puts on a very good clinic :D If I can figure out how to fly a twenty six foot pontoon boat...I'll be puttin on a clinic and we'll all be tickeled silly. :D :D :D
BAF/449<<<<<<<-all junked up!!!
R.R. is still gonna be a blast!!!

BILLY.B
09-11-2003, 05:47 AM
SK48:
Jerry maybe your brother in law could talk to his friend Tom B. and keep the Scarab off the river for a few days. The Revenge is better loking than the Scarab anyway. Richard...Your not saying Tom's stupid enough to drive his Scarab carelessly around the Red Rock area are you?? eek! I think he has more than enough boating knowledge. Plus I think it's those piece of SHIT" pesky PWC that cause the biggest problems. They pay no attention and think it's really funny to weave in-n-out of waves, hell there getting bigger and bigger and create just as many rollers as some of the boats :mad:

FLATFUN
09-11-2003, 06:34 AM
Good Post Jerry. Billy put a couple of ice cubes in your pocket relax.

dossangers
09-11-2003, 08:01 AM
Come on people JERRY'S got to make a LIVING!!!!

Atomic Dog
09-11-2003, 10:24 AM
who the hell is sk48? Is this the numbr that he races! Please dont tell me he has through transom exhaust. Whhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaattt?

V-DRIVE VIDEO
09-11-2003, 12:56 PM
SK48:
Jerry maybe your brother in law could talk to his friend Tom B. and keep the Scarab off the river for a few days. The Revenge is better loking than the Scarab anyway. Wow Sk, wheres the love?? :confused: As much as you guys love speed skiing I would think you would welcome Tom in any boat! I know I would!! Along with many other accomplishments, I believe Tom pulled to a first place in the top womans division of this years Catalina Ski race!!! :cool: :cool:

SK48
09-11-2003, 07:17 PM
Jerry, How fast you forget.
Tom has helped me as much as anyone on these boards over the years.
Ask Allen aka bolt guy who swamped his Barron sprint along with all the other boats below the ramp at Red Rock . Some boats went down, but several of us saved Allen's by holding it up and getting his trailer, when he was not there.
I'm pro ski race as you know, but not pro offshore at the river.

Sangster
09-11-2003, 07:20 PM
jawdrop Guru...You takin' all this in.... :D :D :D

BILLY.B
09-12-2003, 04:59 AM
FLATFUN:
Good Post Jerry. Billy put a couple of ice cubes in your pocket relax. Oh i'll relax all right as soon as you can get all the PWC off the water. Plus I don't have enough room in my front pockets for ice as you well know... :D . And SK48 whats with the Tom bashing here lately???. If you have a problem with him driving his 33ft Scarab on the parker strip then maybe you COULD" tell him which boat he COULD" use. SHIT he has enough of them, and i'm sure there's one that will fit your liking :p . Now don't start complaning about noise because I can't help you there.

SERIOUS ISSUES
09-12-2003, 06:46 AM
BILLY.B:
SK48:
Jerry maybe your brother in law could talk to his friend Tom B. and keep the Scarab off the river for a few days. The Revenge is better loking than the Scarab anyway. Richard...Your not saying Tom's stupid enough to drive his Scarab carelessly around the Red Rock area are you?? eek! I think he has more than enough boating knowledge. Plus I think it's those piece of SHIT" pesky PWC that cause the biggest problems. They pay no attention and think it's really funny to weave in-n-out of waves, hell there getting bigger and bigger and create just as many rollers as some of the boats :mad: I HOPE THERE ARE NO OBJECTIONS TO ME BRINGING ONE OF THOSE PESKY THINGS.
MY BOAT HAS ONE SEAT AND 3 PEOPLE ARE GOING + NEED SOMETHING ELSE TO PLAY W/ WHEN THE WATER GETS NASTY :D :D .
I PROMISE NONE OF US WILL GET IN ANYONES WAY OR RUIN GOOD WATER FOR THE FLATS AND HYDRO'S.
SO, WHEN YOU SEE A WHITE CHEVY EXTRA CAB TRUCK PULLING A RED KAWI SKI, NO DIRTY LOOKS. WE ARE ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS wink .
ONE OTHER THING WE USE IT FOR, WHEN THE WIFE IS PLAYING I LIKE TO BE CLOSE JUST IN CASE.
[ September 12, 2003, 07:57 AM: Message edited by: SERIOUS ISSUES ]