PDA

View Full Version : Lakeland Marine

BoatFloating
03-07-2007, 09:47 PM
Could you PM me your experiances good or bad. I need it for a homework assignment.....

mbrown2
03-07-2007, 10:43 PM
Could you PM me your experiances good or bad. I need it for a homework assignment.....
Homework...So what's the name of your essay....
Lakelow...in a thousands words or less....
Dude finals were last week...didn't anyone tell you!:)

BoatFloating
03-07-2007, 11:18 PM
Homework...So what's the name of your essay....
Lakelow...in a thousands words or less....
Dude finals were last week...didn't anyone tell you!:)
That's why I have to hussle and get it done. Can you give mme your experiances there.

STV_Keith
03-07-2007, 11:24 PM
Talk to Jordy...he had them work on X rated...

BoatFloating
03-08-2007, 05:44 PM
Come on give me some info boys... I emptied my PM box I figure I need the space.

the_gray_goose
03-10-2007, 02:00 PM
Rocko,
Richie has always done me right. Gone out of his way to help with anything I needed.

TOBTEK
03-11-2007, 09:51 PM
Rocko,
Richie has always done me right. Gone out of his way to help with anything I needed.
DITTO, With me as well. Have had nothing but good to say about Richie and the Wolfman. They just need to stock BoatBling cleaning products :)

mbrown2
03-11-2007, 09:53 PM
No issues here...they always did and tried to do right by me....powerhead went out of warranty and they got it covered under warranty.

dicudmore
03-11-2007, 10:39 PM
uh, I'm torn on Lakeland...I knew Richie's dad real well and kinda want to say I should support him--that said I don't take my boat there so no personal experience.
I do know they took great care of my old Shadow for Ron when the drive let go...
I also know they botched up a friend of mine's boat--had the X so far off the boat wouldn't "run" and it required expensive/extensive modifications to get in the ballpark. Rookies--cat outboard X's are RARELY 3" BELOW the bottom of the boat :rolleyes:

BoatFloating
03-12-2007, 07:44 AM
uh, I'm torn on Lakeland...I knew Richie's dad real well and kinda want to say I should support him--that said I don't take my boat there so no personal experience.
I do know they took great care of my old Shadow for Ron when the drive let go...
I also know they botched up a friend of mine's boat--had the X so far off the boat wouldn't "run" and it required expensive/extensive modifications to get in the ballpark. Rookies--cat outboard X's are RARELY 3" BELOW the bottom of the boat :rolleyes:
I think I know that person too....:D

BoatFloating
03-12-2007, 07:48 AM
Rocko,
That's because you own a DCB? ;)
So you'd say mounting the X 3" below the bottom is good? Were is your X???

Jordy
03-12-2007, 08:18 AM
Were is your X???
Why you gotta bring ex's into this??? :D :D :D

BoatFloating
03-12-2007, 08:20 AM
Why you gotta bring ex's into this??? :D :D :D
No worries ole GG is lucky his girl doesn't become an X because boy has no game....

the_gray_goose
03-15-2007, 04:47 PM
That's because you own a DCB? ;)
So you'd say mounting the X 3" below the bottom is good? Were is your X???
WELL THEN,
MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT A DCB INSTEAD!!!!!!
THEN MAYBE YOU WOULD BE DRIVING IT.
INSTAED OF WINNING ABOUT ALL THE PROBLEMS WITH THE ONE YOU GOT.
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

BoatFloating
03-19-2007, 08:24 AM
WELL THEN,
MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT A DCB INSTEAD!!!!!!
THEN MAYBE YOU WOULD BE DRIVING IT.
INSTAED OF WINNING ABOUT ALL THE PROBLEMS WITH THE ONE YOU GOT.
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Man who pee'd in your pancakes.....
Uh it's not the boat it was the rigging job done by the 3rd party company...
And Winning isn't Whining.... Maybe you should of bought my boat and saved some money for college.....
:D
Just messing with you....
Trust me you'll have your day with that shop only a matter of time.