PDA

View Full Version : ***Yes It's True***

ACCEPTENCE
06-08-2003, 08:25 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/526BAF449-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/526Acc2-med.jpg
Yes it's true, It is for sale. 12k Complete deal!!!
Tell a friend!!!!!

wsuwrhr
06-08-2003, 08:32 AM
I'll need a test drive first.
Brian

Kindsvater Flat
06-08-2003, 08:34 AM
It ain't "Fresh" if the wing is missing Greg!!

ACCEPTENCE
06-08-2003, 08:41 AM
Kindsvater Flat:
It ain't "Fresh" if the wing is missing Greg!! Hummmm??? Oh, did I mention the wing goes with it wink
Brian, be at C.F.W. and I'll spinn you for a test ride.

wsuwrhr
06-08-2003, 09:26 AM
Test DRIVE, not ride. HAHAHA, Remember the post about loaning out your shit? I remember it well.
Brian

ACCEPTENCE
06-08-2003, 09:36 AM
wsuwrhr:
Test DRIVE, not ride. HAHAHA, Remember the post about loaning out your shit? I remember it well.
Brian I remember it well, What do ya need?, I'll hook ya up.
What could you possibly tell from a drive that a ride wouldn't tell ya???

ACCEPTENCE
06-08-2003, 09:36 AM
wsuwrhr:
Brian I remember it well, What do ya need?, I'll hook ya up.
What could you possibly tell from a drive that a ride wouldn't tell ya???

wsuwrhr
06-08-2003, 10:06 AM
The drive is always better than a ride.....
Just a joke Acceptance, I was just saying I wanted
to flog your boat a few times. I am not in the market for a BB Chevy BAF. Nice boat though, I still say you should keep it.
Brian

Ratacole
06-08-2003, 11:49 AM
ACCEPTENCE:
Yes it's true, It is for sale. 12k Complete deal!!!
Tell a friend!!!!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

BGMAN203
06-08-2003, 06:57 PM
I love when you jump that bitch on the v- drive video!! awesome! Why are you selling it?

1Bahnerjet
06-08-2003, 07:12 PM
I Like the Part (in Video) Where you put your Feet on Dash and Pretend your Driving a Sea-Doo, That and when you almost Toss your Passenger. That Boat is gonna make someone real HAPPY. :D
----------------
Thats BANNER with an H

GofastRacer
06-08-2003, 07:49 PM
WOW, selling the boat, could it be that MR "ACCEPTENCE" be leaning towards gettin a real boat?? eek! OH shit!. :D :D :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/12Billy_B-med.jpg

ACCEPTENCE
06-08-2003, 09:17 PM
BGMAN203:
I love when you jump that bitch on the v- drive video!! awesome! Why are you selling it? It's frseh and before I break it I figured I would unload it. I have a few other projects I'm working on that take priority.
I will be running it at Camp Far West this weekend.

ACCEPTENCE
06-08-2003, 09:18 PM
1Bahnerjet:
I Like the Part (in Video) Where you put your Feet on Dash and Pretend your Driving a Sea-Doo, That and when you almost Toss your Passenger. That Boat is gonna make someone real HAPPY. :D
----------------
Thats BANNER with an H I agree :D :D :D

ACCEPTENCE
06-08-2003, 09:22 PM
GofastRacer:
WOW, selling the boat, could it be that MR "ACCEPTENCE" be leaning towards gettin a real boat?? eek! OH shit!. :D :D :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/12Billy_B-med.jpg That would be a fuel flat with a capsule????
Kinda makes ya go hummm??? Nah, just other things to get done.
You'd look good in this boat Art wink

BILLY.B
06-09-2003, 05:33 AM
12K takes the whole thing huh, you can't even by one of those weed whacker PWC for that. What a deal for someone, shit the engine is worth double that. Greg does the price include a couple extra blower belts?, if so I'm interested :p :D . The only thing I can say is this better not mean you won't be showing up at the v-drive bash's anymore :mad: , your way to much fun there CHIEFY!! :D :p

BILLY.B
06-09-2003, 05:40 AM
You know I was just thinking, which is scary it's self eek! , but I hope selling a quality boat such as yours for such a cheap price isn't like real estate where people get comp's of something similar and then base everything off that, cause if they do you really are screwing us all up :D :D

GofastRacer
06-09-2003, 06:50 AM
ACCEPTENCE:
GofastRacer:
WOW, selling the boat, could it be that MR "ACCEPTENCE" be leaning towards gettin a real boat?? eek! OH shit!. :
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/12Billy_B-med.jpg You'd look good in this boat Art wink Yep, dat I would, actually all I need is that motor in mine!. eek! :D :D :D

CircleJerk
06-09-2003, 07:01 AM
I'm surprised no one mentioned to us potential smile_sp buyers that Gregs boat has been repaired recently after the delivery truck caved in the side! Opps, did I say that outloud?

ACCEPTENCE
06-09-2003, 07:16 AM
CircleJerk:
I'm surprised no one mentioned to us potential smile_sp buyers that Gregs boat has been repaired recently after the delivery truck caved in the side! Opps, did I say that outloud? Too funny.
No, no, no...Billy's got caved in. The ups driver that caved in his has my new blower, fuel pump, injector and mag. He crashed his truck and Billy says I'm not gittin my new parts before Camp Far West. eek!
I think Billys just joshin me :D

ACCEPTENCE
06-09-2003, 07:21 AM
BILLY.B:
You know I was just thinking, which is scary it's self eek! , but I hope selling a quality boat such as yours for such a cheap price isn't like real estate where people get comp's of something similar and then base everything off that, cause if they do you really are screwing us all up :D :D I wouldn't sweat it Billy. Us boat people don't do comps and compairison shopping. It's usually an impulse purchase. Kinda like an impulse sale and price. Besides people will figure out quickly I'm just loosin it. smile_sp
You'll still get prime when you unload yours. :D

CircleJerk
06-09-2003, 07:25 AM
I aint joshin, that boats spoiled merchandise. Hense the ridiculous price of 12 Gs! wink There, I said it again OUT LOUD....to the boat cave to hide........ smile_sp

ACCEPTENCE
06-09-2003, 07:34 AM
BILLY.B:
12K takes the whole thing huh, you can't even by one of those weed whacker PWC for that. What a deal for someone, shit the engine is worth double that. Greg does the price include a couple extra blower belts?, if so I'm interested. The only thing I can say is this better not mean you won't be showing up at the v-drive bash's anymore, your way to much fun there CHIEFY!! :p Yes indeed. 12k and it's goin down the road without me. No spare belts though, coures the kevlar belt on it still has virgin status. We like virgin status don't we??? :confused:
Right you are, A guy couldn't build it for that, but ya know when your done, your done. It's gotta go. smile_sp
I'm doing the wheel bearings today. When I was fitting the new prop and key I decides to replace the strut bushings too. Rex Marine will have them here in a jiffy and I'm all set. wink
Oh-yeah, and I won't be missing any river trips because of the sale.
ROAD TRIP!! :D :D :D

ACCEPTENCE
06-09-2003, 07:39 AM
CircleJerk:
I aint joshin, that boats spoiled merchandise. Hense the ridiculous price of 12 Gs! wink There, I said it again OUT LOUD....to the boat cave to hide........ smile_sp LOL, Oh it's spoiled all right. Come down to CFW and watch it run. Then we can reopen the spioled issue. :p
CJ, you need this boat. Replace the shortie drag fin and you'll be runnin in circles in no time and doin it fast too wink

V-DRIVE VIDEO
06-09-2003, 01:03 PM
ACCEPTENCE
CJ, you need this boat. Replace the shortie drag fin and you'll be runnin in circles in no time and doin it fast too wink [/QB]This is waaaaay too much boat for his Jerkness!!!! eek! He could definately benefit from the hull upgrade (those circle sangers rock)!!! :cool: Greg, would you sell her minus motor? Or maybe we could just get CJ testicular implants!!!! jawdrop Oooops Did I say that out loud!!! smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp

wsuwrhr
06-09-2003, 04:53 PM
When I was in Billy's shop he said he was ready for a more family style boat. I talked about a trade and he was game. After this season he wanted to trade for my jet. I can't wait.
Brian

Rexone
06-09-2003, 08:05 PM
Billy based on recent comps I'll offer you $4500 for your boat as is with the ups truck damage and all. Don't worry about including a spare belt. I don't plan on owning it that long anyway. :D

ACCEPTENCE
06-09-2003, 08:12 PM
Rexone:
Billy based on recent comps I'll offer you $4500 for your boat as is with the ups truck damage and all. Don't worry about including a spare belt. I don't plan on owning it that long anyway. :D Works for me :D :D :D

BILLY.B
06-10-2003, 05:47 AM
Rexone:
Billy based on recent comps I'll offer you $4500 for your boat as is with the ups truck damage and all. Don't worry about including a spare belt. I don't plan on owning it that long anyway. :D Did you want me to deliver that for you for the $4500.00 price tag?. Or I could UPS it to you for a small fee :D . Just a little word of advise, I would pay extra for the shipping insurance eek! :D .

ACCEPTENCE
06-10-2003, 07:59 AM
As much as I've been goofin UPS lately I'm waiting on new strut bushings and drains. Now would be a bad time for the UPS karma dog to bite me eek! .
Come on U.P.S. dude!!!

ssmike
06-10-2003, 09:11 AM
ACCEPTENCE:
As much as I've been goofin UPS lately I'm waiting on new strut bushings and drains. Now would be a bad time for the UPS karma dog to bite me eek! .
Come on U.P.S. dude!!! HA HA HA.....Come on Chief!!! You'd better get those parts by this afternoon
argue argue
[ June 10, 2003, 12:28 PM: Message edited by: ssmike ]

sanger mike
06-10-2003, 11:24 AM
hey greg, thats one hell of a sanger you have .I sure hate to see you sell it. could you give me some info on the boat and motor. It sure is tempting. I live about 25 miles from camp far west and would like to look at your boat. what day are you coming up. it just might be time for a V-drive again. :D I just tryed too call hud out at the lake. the wife and i were thinking of going out to have a BBQ with hud and co thursday night. my sanger is completly torn down right now so im boatless and you know the feeling of going to the lake with out your boat. cry

ACCEPTENCE
06-10-2003, 01:48 PM
sanger mike:
hey greg, thats one hell of a sanger you have .I sure hate to see you sell it. could you give me some info on the boat and motor. It sure is tempting. I live about 25 miles from camp far west and would like to look at your boat. what day are you coming up. it just might be time for a V-drive again. :D I just tryed too call hud out at the lake. the wife and i were thinking of going out to have a BBQ with hud and co thursday night. my sanger is completly torn down right now so im boatless and you know the feeling of going to the lake with out your boat. cry S.Mike, Check ur private messages wink you've got mail.