PDA

View Full Version : Toilet paper and larger breastsess :)

DILLIGAF
03-08-2007, 09:58 AM
THE MIRACLE OF TOILET PAPER
Fresh from my shower, I stand in front of the mirror complaining to my husband that my breasts are too small. Instead of characteristically telling me it's not so, he uncharacteristically comes up with a suggestion.
"If you want your breasts to grow, then every day take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between them for a few seconds"
Willing to try anything, I fetch a piece of toilet paper and stand in front of the mirror, rubbing it between my breasts.
"How long will this take?" I asked.
"They will grow larger over a period of years," my husband replies.
I stopped. "Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my breasts every day will make my breasts larger over the years?"
Without missing a beat he says "Worked for your butt, didn't it?"
He's still alive, and with a great deal of therapy, he may even walk again although he will probably continue to take his meals through a straw.

SummitKarl
03-08-2007, 10:05 AM
Rotflmao.........:d

RitcheyRch
03-08-2007, 11:52 AM
I said that to my ex-wife right before we were divorced.

welk2party
03-08-2007, 11:56 AM
That is some funny stuff right there!:D :)

HCS
03-08-2007, 12:19 PM
I'll have to email that to my wife. :eek: :D LOL.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
03-08-2007, 12:28 PM
My sister-in-law once told my husband (her brother) that she lost 10 pounds and his response was "Turn around and you will find it!" :D
Thankfully, he has never said this to me. LOL

WYRD
03-08-2007, 12:32 PM
My sister-in-law once told my husband (her brother) that she lost 10 pounds and his response was "Turn around and you will find it!" :D
Now tell me Linda, why on earth would you open a thread called "bigger breastsess?:jawdrop:
Hi RINDA:D

rampgirl-top
03-08-2007, 12:34 PM
So would ones' ass get smaller if they quit wiping...???:confused:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
03-08-2007, 12:38 PM
Now tell me Linda, why on earth would you open a thread called "bigger breastsess?:jawdrop:
Hi RINDA:D
Hahahaha!!
Hi Shane!! :D ;)

RitcheyRch
03-08-2007, 04:29 PM
Thats hilarious. Could have used that comment when was married. :D