PDA

View Full Version : LA Boxing...

IGOTSHOTGUN
03-08-2007, 03:40 PM
Is anyone a member, or know anything about LA Boxing? I love UFC, MMA and was thinking about joining. Looking for some feedback.
Thanks

4day!!
03-08-2007, 11:27 PM
Is anyone a member, or know anything about LA Boxing? I love UFC, MMA and was thinking about joining. Looking for some feedback.
Thanks
A buddy of mine from high school owns one and his brother is one of the trainers there and also one of Tito Ortiz's main trainers. I think they are franchises , so they may vary on what level they are at.

LLGirl
03-09-2007, 04:39 AM
McCaully started the LA Boxing chain. They are all over. Very inexpensive to join. Most are set up as cardio boxing and kickboxing more than competitive boxing gyms. A lot also have jiu jitsu classes. What area are you in? They will let you stop in and train for free to check it out. Great way to get in shape.
If you're looking for mma training, probably not going to get it at LA Boxing though. That's not their thing.
mrll

4day!!
03-09-2007, 09:04 AM
McCaully started the LA Boxing chain. They are all over. Very inexpensive to join. Most are set up as cardio boxing and kickboxing more than competitive boxing gyms. A lot also have jiu jitsu classes. What area are you in? They will let you stop in and train for free to check it out. Great way to get in shape.
If you're looking for mma training, probably not going to get it at LA Boxing though. That's not their thing.
mrll
hhmm, i didn't know that sean was the founder of the company. Good for him. He was a crazy focker in high scool.:devil:

IGOTSHOTGUN
03-09-2007, 02:23 PM
Thanks, I will give it a try