PDA

View Full Version : Girl Scout Cookies

Baja Big Dog
03-08-2007, 09:52 PM
OK, I'm at the shop, its late. I'm listening to who stupider than a fricken 5 grader and I would rather be listening to "Yamo be there" a thousand time than watching this crap....
Helping a fellow HB'er put together his dream gun....
OK I get the sugar much commin on, I bust into the stash of Girl Scout cookies I got roped into buying again...dont give me any shit..I like supporting the girl scouts...so I bust into the "Little Brownies", after I open them I see I am already in trouble....what does the box say...."SUGAR FREE" which is the anti Christ for a sweet tooth, now IM open minded so I toss one in the chew hole and holy crap...they taste like shit!!!!!
Now I'm bummed...still got the sugar munch rumbling hard....I dive into the next box, now I haven't seen these before, oh boy "Cafe Cookies", toss one in the previously mentioned chew hole (after runnin a diet coke down to get rid of the taste) and guess what ...another flattened turd that looks like a cookie, better soak these babies in some milk to put a little life into them.
I know most of you can relate to my plight....and I'm not even high!!! Now I'm jonesin hard, I dig through the box and viola, what do I find....YES a box of the world famous never taste bad, better frozen, ...........
THIN MINTS........ Yes, my prayers are answered, there is a cookie god and he wanted my sweet tooth cured, one roll gone before I type this.
Now ...Life is good!!!
Anyone want a partially eaten box of Little Brownies, or Cafe Cookies?:sqeyes:

mrs.rvrluvr
03-08-2007, 09:58 PM
I'm with ya tonight. Just finished drowning my sorrows in a box of frozen thin mints.

EAZYKILLER2006
03-08-2007, 10:02 PM
dont waste your time... drown your sorrows with some jack...

DaddyMack
03-08-2007, 10:03 PM
Wine... or Crown rocks.....always works for me.. :devil:

mrs.rvrluvr
03-08-2007, 10:10 PM
How funny.... I LOVE JD!! 2 out of my 3 kids were made while on JD. :D

EAZYKILLER2006
03-08-2007, 10:17 PM
How funny.... I LOVE JD!! 2 out of my 3 kids were made while on JD. :D
lol soooo ;) now that i would like to see...i figured if a guy cant walk... dont expect them to be able to f0ck...lol so hubby could do u?

blown dough
03-08-2007, 10:20 PM
I'm with ya tonight. Just finished drowning mysorrows in a box of frozen thin mints.
That the best!!!!!!!!!

blown dough
03-08-2007, 10:21 PM
No No sista vODKA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baja Big Dog
03-08-2007, 10:22 PM
lol soooo ;) now that i would like to see...i figured if a guy cant walk... dont expect them to be able to f0ck...lol so hubby could do u?
I didnt start this link for you two to start a torrid lesbian affair!!!
You are both due for a spanking now!!!
After you kiss.........
Now get to it.....:sqeyes:
And we need some boobies!!!!

Outnumbered
03-08-2007, 10:27 PM
Don't waste your money on anything other than the Samoa's...
http://www.girlscoutsnegeorgia.org/Pictures/Cookie%20Images/samoa.jpg

mrs.rvrluvr
03-08-2007, 10:27 PM
I didnt start this link for you two to start a torrid lesbian affair!!!
You are both due for a spanking now!!!
After you kiss.........
Now get to it.....:sqeyes:
And we need some boobies!!!!
I'll work on that! :D

mrs.rvrluvr
03-08-2007, 10:30 PM
No No sista vODKA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yummmm.....Vodka. I love booze!!

brad22
03-08-2007, 10:33 PM
THIN MINTS........ Yes, my prayers are answered, there is a cookie god and he wanted my sweet tooth cured, one roll gone before I type this.
AMEN!! I just woofed down a roll myself this week!! Best cookie ever :D

EAZYKILLER2006
03-08-2007, 11:08 PM
AMEN!! I just woofed down a roll myself this week!! Best cookie ever :D
wait a minute ya cant drink and cookie it...just doesnt work...

EAZYKILLER2006
03-08-2007, 11:10 PM
Yummmm.....Vodka. I love booze!!
oh lol i thought ya said ya love boobs:devil:
http://theinsideline.org/forums/images/smilies/smiley_boobies.gif

mrs.rvrluvr
03-08-2007, 11:11 PM
oh lol i thought ya said ya love boobs:devil:
http://theinsideline.org/forums/images/smilies/smiley_boobies.gif
Only when I'm drunk....ha ha.

EAZYKILLER2006
03-08-2007, 11:17 PM
Only when I'm drunk....ha ha.
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/laugh1.gif
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/rotf.gif

dmontzsta
03-08-2007, 11:35 PM
Samoa's are where the money is.
BTW: For the thin mint lovers, try Kebblers Grosshoppers, they are the same thing, just year round! :D

Baja Big Dog
03-09-2007, 06:28 AM
Samoa's are where the money is.
BTW: For the thin mint lovers, try Kebblers Grosshoppers, they are the same thing, just year round! :D
That would ruin the annual experience....:jawdrop:

wsuwrhr
03-09-2007, 06:36 AM
YES a box of the world famous never taste bad, better frozen, ...........
THIN MINTS........
Yea what he said

Ziggy
03-09-2007, 09:33 AM
OK, I'm at the shop, its late. I'm listening to who stupider than a fricken 5 grader and I would rather be listening to "Yamo be there" a thousand time than watching this crap....
Helping a fellow HB'er put together his dream gun....
OK I get the sugar much commin on, I bust into the stash of Girl Scout cookies I got roped into buying again...dont give me any shit..I like supporting the girl scouts...so I bust into the "Little Brownies", after I open them I see I am already in trouble....what does the box say...."SUGAR FREE" which is the anti Christ for a sweet tooth, now IM open minded so I toss one in the chew hole and holy crap...they taste like shit!!!!!
Now I'm bummed...still got the sugar munch rumbling hard....I dive into the next box, now I haven't seen these before, oh boy "Cafe Cookies", toss one in the previously mentioned chew hole (after runnin a diet coke down to get rid of the taste) and guess what ...another flattened turd that looks like a cookie, better soak these babies in some milk to put a little life into them.
I know most of you can relate to my plight....and I'm not even high!!! Now I'm jonesin hard, I dig through the box and viola, what do I find....YES a box of the world famous never taste bad, better frozen, ...........
Now ...Life is good!!!
Anyone want a partially eaten box of Little Brownies, or Cafe Cookies?:sqeyes:
ROTFLMAO........jonesin for sugar with a diet coke in hand.........get your priorities straight... :D
And you need to watch what you buy a little better ;)
Nothing better than the Tagalongs GS cookies..........

Windy
03-09-2007, 10:15 AM
Nothing better than the Tagalongs GS cookies..........
That is what I was telling Bobby.
We have 10 boxes of Thin Mints in the freezer.