PDA

View Full Version : Timminator does it again

Rondane
03-09-2007, 08:48 AM
Nice article in this months ***boat! Congrats.
rondane

Taylorman
03-09-2007, 08:55 AM
Wow you can be nice.

Indiansprings
03-09-2007, 09:11 AM
Too think he is my friend, I can hardly stand it.
Lets go jump out of a plane:D

sanger rat
03-09-2007, 09:17 AM
I enjoy reading Tim's articles.:) Rondane are you on the payroll now?:D

malcolm
03-09-2007, 09:24 AM
Heaven forbid what would happen if Duane wrote something for HB. :D

squirt'nmyload
03-09-2007, 10:15 AM
maybe see you sunday timm:D.....we need the lie detector:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-09-2007, 01:07 PM
I enjoy reading Tim's articles.:) Rondane are you on the payroll now?:D
Tim does write some killer articles;)
Miss Jane is on the payroll:idea: Hey Jane, stop swinging from the nutsack......

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-09-2007, 01:07 PM
WHo r u tellin' :D

TIMINATOR
03-09-2007, 01:39 PM
Thanks guys! I haven't recieved mine yet so I don't know if theres any errata,(F-ups). Indian: whenever ya think the testes are up to it lemmie know. The first 100 feet'll kill ya, anything higher just makes ya wider! Anybody else that wants to jump, mebbie we'll get a WHUFFO group together. WHUFFO= someone standing on the ground watching us have fun in the air and saying "Whuffo dey do dat?
We are over the busy time(kinda), so there will be more articles. There are several in the pipe right now.
P.M. or reply with article ideas, many come from these boards. I lurk.
TIMINATOR

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-09-2007, 06:27 PM
Thanks guys! I haven't recieved mine yet so I don't know if theres any errata,(F-ups). Indian: whenever ya think the testes are up to it lemmie know. The first 100 feet'll kill ya, anything higher just makes ya wider! Anybody else that wants to jump, mebbie we'll get a WHUFFO group together. WHUFFO= someone standing on the ground watching us have fun in the air and saying "Whuffo dey do dat?
We are over the busy time(kinda), so there will be more articles. There are several in the pipe right now.
P.M. or reply with article ideas, many come from these boards. I lurk.
TIMINATOR
I would like to run on the lie detector when my gullwing is done;) I am looking foward to installing Ty's intake when you get done lilling it. He is like a little boy in a candy store already. That shoe and rideplate should wake his boat up some more;)

bulldawg art
03-09-2007, 08:57 PM
UUMM Mr Timinator...what's the article about???

67weimann
03-09-2007, 09:31 PM
whenever ya think the testes are up to it lemmie know. The first 100 feet'll kill ya, anything higher just makes ya wider! Anybody else that wants to jump, mebbie we'll get a WHUFFO group together.
TIMINATOR
Hey Timm, I'll jump. Went last year and realy want to continue with getting my license for it. I'll be the one in the plane, not on the ground...:D

Jetaholic
03-10-2007, 03:42 AM
I would like to run on the lie detector when my gullwing is done...
And make sure Blowjane sees the results thereof...
BTW 396...did what's his name get at you yesterday???

SmokinLowriderSS
03-10-2007, 07:15 AM
Certain jacka**e* who shal remain un-named would be grinding their axes alright, with a vengance. :idea:
Would be more understandable if they were "disgruntled ex-customers" instead of just some lying, boatless, sh!+pile.
Hey TIMM, congrats. :)
Ummm, you seem to have a growth on your nutz man, :jawdrop: I'd go see a Dr and try to get it removed. Very nasty looking. :(

TIMINATOR
03-10-2007, 08:21 AM
Art; I don't remember what article, nah, I think its the pump article. I still haven't recieved my copy of HB as of this morning. I wrote it several months ago. I think the GPS vs Pressure tube vs RADAR speeds comes up next. TIMINATOR

bulldawg art
03-10-2007, 09:03 AM
The Swedish pump?:D

Rondane
03-10-2007, 09:33 AM
Would be more understandable if they were "disgruntled ex-customers" instead of just some lying, boatless, sh!+pile.
just keep it on topic smokinpole. I know it's hard but try. This is about timm for once and not your guy, sorry to say. Come to don's shop when your in the area sometime if you want to talk smack(we'll SMACK you out of the place)...you can talk to quite a few of those ex's. :D. Maybe timm could do article on impeller/WEAR RING combo's in the near future?:idea: This article has a great shot of a trashed impeller and wear ring and why you should avoid beaches for some reason. :sqeyes:
Ronn

SmokinLowriderSS
03-10-2007, 10:01 AM
Art; I don't remember what article, nah, I think its the pump article. I still haven't recieved my copy of HB as of this morning. I wrote it several months ago. I think the GPS vs Pressure tube vs RADAR speeds comes up next. TIMINATOR
That definitely sounds like an interesting one TIMM, gonna have to try to pick that one up. :)

SmokinLowriderSS
03-10-2007, 10:03 AM
Come to don's shop when your in the area sometime if you want to talk smack(we'll SMACK you out of the place)...
Ronn
Perhaps if you had a boat Steve'd let you do more than just sweep the floors Jane.:idea:

squirt'nmyload
03-10-2007, 02:56 PM

squirt'nmyload
03-10-2007, 02:59 PM
I think the GPS vs Pressure tube vs RADAR speeds comes up next. TIMINATOR
i helped out with this one and let me tell you how hard it is to write down numbers once you start going fast:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-10-2007, 05:07 PM
just keep it on topic smokinpole. I know it's hard but try. This is about timm for once and not your guy, sorry to say. Come to don's shop when your in the area sometime if you want to talk smack(we'll SMACK you out of the place)...you can talk to quite a few of those ex's. :D. Maybe timm could do article on impeller/WEAR RING combo's in the near future?:idea: This article has a great shot of a trashed impeller and wear ring and why you should avoid beaches for some reason. :sqeyes:
Ronn
Oh now you wanna jump on smoking for sidetracking. You do it all the time to everyones thread but all of a sudden its wrong:idea: Lets talk about hijacking really quick. YOU went into my thread to start schit for no apperant reason. You should learn how to respect people on here and you might just get a little back:idea:
As far as smaking goes, you would have one hell of a time trying to smack Tha Spitter:devil: :devil: oh and who is we?:idea:

dragboat
03-10-2007, 06:05 PM
Perhaps if you had a boat Steve'd let you do more than just sweep the floors Jane.:idea:
Floor sweeper :rolleyes:

dragboat
03-10-2007, 06:08 PM
i helped out with this one and let me tell you how hard it is to write down numbers once you start going fast:D
It doesent sound tough , till you try it. And oh yea, at what rpm while you're at it.:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-10-2007, 09:10 PM
Floor sweeper :rolleyes:
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!
Broom stroker:p

squirt'nmyload
03-10-2007, 09:37 PM
It doesent sound tough , till you try it. And oh yea, at what rpm while you're at it.:D
lmao.....i gave up once we hit 100:D

TIMINATOR
03-13-2007, 09:44 PM
Two important deals about the ***boat pump article: The pic of the inducer/impeller/shaft assy. that should appear in the upper left corner of the second page under the step-cut shaft, ended up somewhere in cyberspace and The American Turbine rebuild kit price seems excessively priced, it is their policy to refer retail parts orders through a dealer, no dealer that I am aware of sells at full retail. The actual price paid will be lower depending on the dealer. Thanks for reading TIMINATOR