PDA

View Full Version : Cowboy

dumbandyoung
03-09-2007, 12:14 PM
Is this the dog you gave to your driver? He used to always bring him along for the lond rides up to IMCO.....That was an awesome dog.. He would scare the shit out of some of the guys.. i dont see how?lol
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/497cowboy.jpg

shippingguy
03-09-2007, 12:41 PM
This is Cowboy. The one that Billy (driver) has is Augie. They are brothers. COwboy passed away. Augie is going strong as always he is the one that came up to IMCO with Billy.

dumbandyoung
03-09-2007, 02:38 PM
This is Cowboy. The one that Billy (driver) has is Augie. They are brothers. COwboy passed away. Augie is going strong as always he is the one that came up to IMCO with Billy.
yah that was his name..Augie! He was an awesome dog. Sorry to hear about cowboy.:( How did he die?
I want a bull dog so bad. Ive been putting it off for ever.

shippingguy
03-09-2007, 09:32 PM
yah that was his name..Augie! He was an awesome dog. Sorry to hear about cowboy.:( How did he die?
I want a bull dog so bad. Ive been putting it off for ever.
Yeah Bulldogs are awesome. Here is a picture of mine he is a year and half. his name is Tank!
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c350/hgrimme/pup.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c350/hgrimme/Picture043.jpg

shockwavebd
03-10-2007, 09:49 AM
Tank is waaaaaaay cool.....and he spends very friday up with us in corona.............he's my bud.....:D

shippingguy
03-10-2007, 11:10 AM
Tank is definitely your buddy!! Barry has spiled him with special cookies every Friday morning:D

dumbandyoung
03-10-2007, 04:19 PM
thats an awesome dog. I cant wait to get one. Im just affriad that I wont have enough time to entertain him. Id feel bad to leave him home all day.. does anyone know who breeds?

shippingguy
03-10-2007, 08:03 PM
thats an awesome dog. I cant wait to get one. Im just affriad that I wont have enough time to entertain him. Id feel bad to leave him home all day.. does anyone know who breeds?
Thanks fo the compliment. He is a great dog. So is Augie and JW's other dog Jam Rock. You will be fine. JW has a really good breeder in San Diego. They are awesome dogs. We will have Tank out with us this summer in the channel a few times. If and when you see us stop and say hello. If you ever have any questions let me know.

dumbandyoung
03-12-2007, 12:15 PM
Thanks fo the compliment. He is a great dog. So is Augie and JW's other dog Jam Rock. You will be fine. JW has a really good breeder in San Diego. They are awesome dogs. We will have Tank out with us this summer in the channel a few times. If and when you see us stop and say hello. If you ever have any questions let me know.
Thanks man! I heard there is a big risk in buying a bulldog, and that you have to get from a good breeder. How much does Johns breeder sell his for?

shippingguy
03-12-2007, 12:32 PM
Thanks man! I heard there is a big risk in buying a bulldog, and that you have to get from a good breeder. How much does Johns breeder sell his for?
Everybody has their opinion on the health issues. You are correct on the breeder thing. I want to say in the $2500-$3000. We actually did not get Tank form John's breeder. Tank was born in Budapest. John has Jam Rock now and he got him from the same breeder he has gotten his other ones from and he is awesome and is healthy as well. The breeder John goes to is Marcel in the San Diego area, but I do not know the #. If interested shoot John a PM (ULTRA28)

dumbandyoung
03-12-2007, 01:15 PM
Everybody has their opinion on the health issues. You are correct on the breeder thing. I want to say in the $2500-$3000. We actually did not get Tank form John's breeder. Tank was born in Budapest. John has Jam Rock now and he got him from the same breeder he has gotten his other ones from and he is awesome and is healthy as well. The breeder John goes to is Marcel in the San Diego area, but I do not know the #. If interested shoot John a PM (ULTRA28)
thanks man!
-dennis

shippingguy
03-12-2007, 01:18 PM
thanks man!
-dennis
Anytime.
Mike

DEMOMAN
03-22-2007, 09:42 AM
Here are a couple of pics of our hounds. Cleo is 9 yrs old and Dozer is 3. Did'nt you know that a Bulldog comes with every new Ultra:)

shippingguy
03-22-2007, 09:44 AM
Here are a couple of pics of our hounds. Cleo is 9 yrs old and Dozer is 3. Did'nt you know that a Bulldog comes with every new Ultra:)
Awesome dogs Adam:) . I cannot believe how many people I run into that have Bulldogs or want Bulldogs now.

DEMOMAN
03-22-2007, 09:55 AM
Thanks Mike. Is Tank obsessed with anything? Cleo is absolutely ball crazy and Dozer is nuts about lights like flashlights, reflections from watches etc. Its weird how they each have 1 thing that they are crazy about.

shippingguy
03-22-2007, 10:01 AM
Thanks Mike. Is Tank obsessed with anything? Cleo is absolutely ball crazy and Dozer is nuts about lights like flashlights, reflections from watches etc. Its weird how they each have 1 thing that they are crazy about.
Besides being stubborn:) Actually ever since he was a pup he will lay in his bed and chew/suck on the edge of it and falls asleep while doing it. I think Holly said it is called needing or something like that.

dumbandyoung
03-22-2007, 11:35 AM
Demo Man.. those are awesome dogs! I cant wait to get one.