PDA

View Full Version : havasu photoshoot the 17th

Strippoker
03-09-2007, 02:45 PM
In case you missed this post......................So here is the deal, next weekend the 17th Im off to deliver a new 26 shadow to Havazoo. During this little trip I will be taking the camera to do some hot shoots. With it being spring break Im sure that the local talent pool should be a tad better. This being said those of you that want some cool pictures done of your boat let me know this week so I can try to plan out when to shoot them. Also does anyone know how full the camp ground is during spring break seeing how I will probably be camping out at windsor again? (yes im frikin cheap ok) OHHHH crap that is saint pattys weekend !!!!

MR.rvrluvr
03-09-2007, 06:19 PM
I would be interested .... Would like some pics of the BAYLINER for the office will be there on thurs night- sunday

Strippoker
03-10-2007, 11:08 PM
drop me a pm with a # Im rolling to havasu friday night with customer boat in tow once delivery is all done Im going to grab my boat and go play with the camera I have a few models on the list to shoot on boats. Looks like I may be bringing a havasu spring break virgin with me on the trip so have to show him the ropes. (yes sorry to say mrs strip poker is staying home)

EAZYKILLER2006
03-11-2007, 08:22 AM
In case you missed this post......................So here is the deal, next weekend the 17th Im off to deliver a new 26 shadow to Havazoo. During this little trip I will be taking the camera to do some hot shoots. With it being spring break Im sure that the local talent pool should be a tad better. This being said those of you that want some cool pictures done of your boat let me know this week so I can try to plan out when to shoot them. Also does anyone know how full the camp ground is during spring break seeing how I will probably be camping out at windsor again? (yes im frikin cheap ok) OHHHH crap that is saint pattys weekend !!!!
lol that u? lol ya changed your name up...:D and what about the bathing suits???

EAZYKILLER2006
03-11-2007, 08:23 AM
I would be interested .... Would like some pics of the BAYLINER for the office will be there on thurs night- sunday
hey koolieo we will be there then also...

mrs.rvrluvr
03-11-2007, 09:26 AM
hey koolieo we will be there then also...
We (me & TUZRVR) are planning on calling you when we get there.....lets meet up for drinks.

Throttle
03-11-2007, 12:10 PM
the whole city is full this weekend, dunno what next weekend will be like... lots going on yesterday.... everywhere

Strippoker
03-11-2007, 09:09 PM
lol that u? lol ya changed your name up...:D and what about the bathing suits???
I told you get your order in before monday if you want suits I can bring them with me.
For sure have to get a funny pic by parking "blue balls" next to "wet Kitty"