PDA

View Full Version : Wicked Performance Boat mold missing!

Wicked Performance Boats
03-10-2007, 08:02 AM
I need help locating my missing WPB 18ft gullwing mold. I'm in the middle of a divorce and my soon to be EXwife removed them from a outside storage lot in LHC. She's hiding them somewhere in LHC or surrounding area. Please keep an eye out for them. Call 702-204-5035 ask for pat or budlight. I don't want BS about scorned EX's. I just want to locate my molds. Please help a fellow boater out and help me locate them. This is not a fabricated story. This is the truth. Pat WPB

TheCarDudes
03-10-2007, 08:12 AM
That really bites. I went through a divorce a few years back and wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. We're OK today though. I hope she wises up soon and gives you the molds back. Good luck though.

jrork
03-10-2007, 09:20 AM
Nutz, sorry to hear that Pat. Good luck with all of it

topless
03-10-2007, 09:42 AM
Someone out there knows her so hopefully they will contact you or she will wise up and do the right thing.

Wicked Performance Boats
03-10-2007, 09:58 AM
I'm just afraid of what can happen between now and the Judge's decision. I want to be able to continue making gullwing hulls. Pat

topless
03-10-2007, 10:04 AM
Let her know that if you can't make boats then you can't pay her damn spousal support or child support because you have no income and she'll have to pay you.

Liberator TJ1984
03-10-2007, 11:37 AM
She's gotta have some kind of kindling to roast your wiener on :eek:
j/k ...hope she's not the psyco type :mad:

SHOTKALLIN
03-10-2007, 11:44 AM
Wish you the best Pat.

ratso
03-10-2007, 11:45 AM
Use reverse psychology on her... tell her that mold was crap and you have another re-designed one in the works and she would have known that if she wasn't some stupid loser piece of shit worthless kunt that was never nothing more than a cock socket to you anyways...http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

ratso
03-10-2007, 11:47 AM
I don't want BS about scorned EX's. I
...oops...:jawdrop:

SHOTKALLIN
03-10-2007, 11:52 AM
:eek: :D

SHOTKALLIN
03-10-2007, 11:52 AM
he sid cock socket.....lol:D

Placecraft Dragstar
03-10-2007, 02:31 PM
Hope you get your mold back in tack. Women sure can mess with a person's life sometimes.

YeLLowBoaT
03-10-2007, 02:36 PM
GL find it i...
I just hope she does not destroy it...

YeLLowBoaT
03-10-2007, 02:40 PM
I doubt it will be up here, but you may want to post a pic of it. Just in the odd chance a local sees it driving around.

phebus
03-10-2007, 02:47 PM
It's a little town, but it's full of big garages. Hopefully someone will spill the beans. Vindictive bitch.......:mad:

HCS
03-10-2007, 02:50 PM
Not that boat molds would be hard to spot. But how would that be stored?
One inside the other or stack like framed crates???

HCS
03-10-2007, 02:51 PM
I take that it's more than one??

sdpm
03-10-2007, 03:05 PM
Hi Pat, sorry to hear about the divorce. I would imagine she owns half of everything, so let her have the bottom half of the mold and I can get you a new bottom mold real easy without spending alot of $. Just a thought. Good luck. Neil

riverbound
03-10-2007, 03:12 PM
Probably not the best thing to is post about it on here where you think the molds are. (she probably reads this site ;))
Good luck on finding them, but there ARE legal ramifications for her actions and this will ONLY make it look worse for her when it does go to court.

Wicked Performance Boats
03-10-2007, 03:56 PM
Not that boat molds would be hard to spot. But how would that be stored?
One inside the other or stack like framed crates???
Hcs, The two halfs stack on top of each other. They look like a boat with a 4 legged pickup ladder rack under a large tarp. No luck yet, keep looking. Pat

shadow
03-10-2007, 04:02 PM
I'd get the Havasu Yellow pages and call every storage facility in town,even have a female do it and act like you have a storage unit there,by using her name.
if that makes sense,seems like they would have to be in a storage unit somewhere in town.First try to find out what unit then do whatever you need to do to take them back.
Good luck.
I live here in Havasu and i am always out driving for my job.I'll keep an eye out.What part of town were they taken from?

Wet Dream
03-10-2007, 04:06 PM
Up the ante with a finders fee. The person that finds the mold gets a free single color hull. How does that sound?

Wicked Performance Boats
03-10-2007, 04:13 PM
Up the ante with a finders fee. The person that finds the mold gets a free single color hull. How does that sound?
If I could afford that. I'd just make a new mold!:idea:

MBlaster
03-10-2007, 04:17 PM
"...bitches ain't nothin' but ho's and tricks..."
:mad:

Wet Dream
03-10-2007, 04:33 PM
If I could afford that. I'd just make a new mold!:idea:
Don't compare it to what you could sell a hull for, compare it to what you have into a bare hull for materials, not labor. Ok, so you lose $X by giving away a hull, but you gain in the long run by having the mold to MAKE MORE HULLS. Molds don't look like much to a nonboater/ non glass worker. Someone could be walking all over it and not know what it is. I feel for you, and these people here on the boards are the best friends you have for this mission.

BajaMike
03-10-2007, 04:47 PM
I need help locating my missing WPB 18ft gullwing mold. I'm in the middle of a divorce and my soon to be EXwife removed them from a outside storage lot in LHC. She's hiding them somewhere in LHC or surrounding area. Please keep an eye out for them. Call 702-204-5035 ask for pat or budlight. I don't want BS about scorned EX's. I just want to locate my molds. Please help a fellow boater out and help me locate them. This is not a fabricated story. This is the truth. Pat WPB
What a bummer....good luck!
:idea:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-10-2007, 05:13 PM
Good luck on the find pat:( Im really sorry to hear that. I love women to death but they do some wrong things to men. If a girl did that to a bikers(old school one) bike she would be missing:jawdrop: You can mess with a bikers wife and money but NEVER his toy!

YeLLowBoaT
03-10-2007, 05:35 PM
Good luck on the find pat:( Im really sorry to hear that. I love women to death but they do some wrong things to men. If a girl did that to a bikers(old school one) bike she would be missing:jawdrop: You can mess with a bikers wife and money but NEVER his toy!
This is alot worse then that... Getting a toy jacked it one thing, but when you mess with some ones livlyhood thats just jacked. Might as well be stealing the food off the table.

ratso
03-10-2007, 07:06 PM
"...bitches ain't nothin' but ho's and tricks..."
:mad:
LOL...:D

Slacker
03-10-2007, 07:20 PM
Is it possible that she may have rented a storage unit or whatever in the same complex you stored the mold. Was it on some sort of dolley or something, its kinda large and have some weight to it. How would/could she move it by herself? She would need something to haul it in, trailer etc... I am sure you have already thought about it, but i just wanted to bring it up anyways.... Good luck ... CT

IMPATIENT 1
03-10-2007, 07:32 PM
if you guys are still married, does she by chance still have the credit cards in both names still? she may have been dumb enough to charge the storage and you can call and tell the cc company that you left your card somewhere, could they look where you last used it so you can go get???

Wicked Performance Boats
03-10-2007, 08:48 PM
if you guys are still married, does she by chance still have the credit cards in both names still? she may have been dumb enough to charge the storage and you can call and tell the cc company that you left your card somewhere, could they look where you last used it so you can go get???
The credit cards were canceled and there's no inside storage were the mold was. She had somebody with a flatbed trailer pick them up and they are heavy. They will be in outside storage most likely with a 12x24 silver tarp. So if you live in Havasu, cruse the storage yards and business places. Might have even made it to Needles. But I doubt it. Pat

IMPATIENT 1
03-10-2007, 08:57 PM
The credit cards were canceled and there's no inside storage were the mold was. She had somebody with a flatbed trailer pick them up and they are heavy. They will be in outside storage most likely with a 12x24 silver tarp. So if you live in Havasu, cruse the storage yards and business places. Might have even made it to Needles. But I doubt it. Pat
sorry pat, i was just throwing it out there as a possiblity. do you have some pics you can stick up here for peeps to see of the molds? or at least some that look the same. i know what 1 looks like, but i'm in no area to help, others closer may have never seen a mold and may have passed rite by it.

Wicked Performance Boats
03-10-2007, 09:07 PM
No I don't have pics but I'll get some like it.

sanger rat
03-10-2007, 10:30 PM
Pictures of a boat mold. This is not a Wicked mold. http://www.arsmarine.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/Lake_Havasu_Boat_mold_trip_11-06_028.jpg http://www.arsmarine.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/Lake_Havasu_Boat_mold_trip_11-06_029.jpg Hope you find your molds Pat.

Wicked Performance Boats
03-10-2007, 11:20 PM
Pictures of a boat mold. This is not a Wicked mold. http://www.arsmarine.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/Lake_Havasu_Boat_mold_trip_11-06_028.jpg http://www.arsmarine.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/Lake_Havasu_Boat_mold_trip_11-06_029.jpg Hope you find your molds Pat.
Thank you Sanger Rat. Pat

Huckleberry
03-10-2007, 11:27 PM
DIVORCE is a Latin word that means to rip a man's balls out through his throat. Women get vicious and ugly during a divorce.

OverKill
03-11-2007, 04:34 AM
I'd get the Havasu Yellow pages and call every storage facility in town,even have a female do it and act like you have a storage unit there,by using her name.
if that makes sense,seems like they would have to be in a storage unit somewhere in town.First try to find out what unit then do whatever you need to do to take them back.
Good luck.
I live here in Havasu and i am always out driving for my job.I'll keep an eye out.What part of town were they taken from?
Way to go stupid you think she won't see your post? Just PM the guy

probablecause
03-11-2007, 06:36 AM
DIVORCE is a Latin word that means to rip a man's balls out through his throat. Women get vicious and ugly during a divorce.
That is why the "C" word is so applicalble here...:mad: :mad: :mad:

shadow
03-11-2007, 07:01 AM
Way to go stupid you think she won't see your post? Just PM the guy
Just throwing out some ideas,Didn't know his ex was on ***boat.
Wicked i'll be keeping my eyes open here in Havasu,like i said i'm all over town on test rides.
Overkill next time you want to call me stupid,save it untill you run into me in person then tell me.

b's sanger
03-11-2007, 08:58 AM
You know she had help. Likely people encouraging her to do it too. :mad:

sanger mike
03-11-2007, 09:15 AM
why dont you call the towing comanys around and ask them if they helped her . :devil:

Cas
03-11-2007, 09:26 AM
Going out on a limb here :rolleyes: but I'm pretty sure labeling Pat's almost ex and calling her names isn't going to help his situation. As many of us know, divorces can and usually do get ugly but adding fuel to a fire isn't a very good thing to do. Not only that, none of us besides Pat and Julie (I think it is) really know what's going on with this whole thing.
I really hope Pat can get the mold back and in 2 good pieces!

MikeF
03-11-2007, 09:29 AM
Overkill next time you want to call me stupid,save it untill you run into me in person then tell me.
:D
.................................................. ...........................
Wouldn't this be Grand Theft? Felony!
Is her name on some type of title for the molds?
Not sure the judge would like this.:idea:

Wicked Performance Boats
03-11-2007, 09:43 AM
Going out on a limb here :rolleyes: but I'm pretty sure labeling Pat's almost ex and calling her names isn't going to help his situation. As many of us know, divorces can and usually do get ugly but adding fuel to a fire isn't a very good thing to do. Not only that, none of us besides Pat and Julie (I think it is) really know what's going on with this whole thing.
I really hope Pat can get the mold back and in 2 good pieces!
It's simple what's going on here. I offered to share WPB molds,with Julie 50/50, I have no problem with her making an attempt to sell hulls or boats. However she has taken the low road to hide/eliminate my access to our mold.I'm sure she has'nt been up front to whoever helped her. I havent filed a police report yet because I don't think they'll look for them. When I find them, I will notify the police Pat

Wicked Performance Boats
03-11-2007, 09:45 AM
:D
.................................................. ...........................
Wouldn't this be Grand Theft? Felony!
Is her name on some type of title for the molds?
Not sure the judge would like this.:idea:
The mold was not titled but It will be when I get it back. Pat

Kaotic
03-11-2007, 09:52 AM
Might have even made it to Needles. But I doubt it. Pat
We have to visit Needles today and will make a quick Needles loop to see if any molds as you have mentioned are stored outside in any of the storage yards, or lots around somebody's home.
My wife grew up there, and her family settled there in the early 1900's (pretty large family) still lives there. They still own one of the first homes ever built in Needles for her family and know most of the people there in one way or another. They own the Big O Tire, Hungry Bear restaurant, and some office builings. If you have a name of somebody in Needles who may have helped your ex move the molds, shoot me a PM and I will see what I can do to help you locate the molds for you. We live here in Havasu and will keep an eye out here to.
Rex

Oldsquirt
03-11-2007, 11:20 AM
..... I havent filed a police report yet because I don't think they'll look for them. When I find them, I will notify the police Pat
It's not a question as to whether or not they will look for them. If they are missing from where you store them and she "claims" she didn't take them, file a report that they were stolen. Make sure the cops know they are jointly owned and give them her contact information.

ratso
03-11-2007, 11:52 AM
but adding fuel to a fire isn't a very good thing to do. !
...Adding fuel to the fire??????? Isn't that what SHE did by taking the molds???:jawdrop: Gimme a break!:D

OverKill
03-11-2007, 11:55 AM
Wicked i'll be keeping my eyes open here in Havasu,like i said i'm all over town on test rides.
Guess I should of put and LOL with that. However we should be looking out for the guy's best interest here. If she can steal something that big, I'm sure she can stop by a public library to see if anybody had caught on to this. I will bet she stops in here 10-15 times a day just to see who is on the look out.

holorinhal
03-11-2007, 04:14 PM
Pat, Call Me.

Biglue
03-11-2007, 05:37 PM
It's not a question as to whether or not they will look for them. If they are missing from where you store them and she "claims" she didn't take them, file a report that they were stolen. Make sure the cops know they are jointly owned and give them her contact information.
What he said.
You have to start some sort of paper trail so the authorities know you're at least half owner. You mentioned the molds are not titled. With just the info at hand it sounds like she can sell them and you'd be left high and dry. If I were you, I'd file a police report immediately.
Good luck buddy.

waterwitch
03-11-2007, 05:54 PM
It's simple what's going on here. I offered to share WPB molds,with Julie 50/50, I have no problem with her making an attempt to sell hulls or boats. However she has taken the low road to hide/eliminate my access to our mold.I'm sure she has'nt been up front to whoever helped her. I havent filed a police report yet because I don't think they'll look for them. When I find them, I will notify the police Pat
If you BOTH own them 50/50 then TECHNICALLY SHE did NOT steal them.
You are just pissed cause you don't have access to them.
Maybe she is currently building a boat with them.....so in that case
she has every right to them.
Pat I am very sorry to hear about you and Julie. I wish you two only
the best.

redneckcharlie
03-11-2007, 06:31 PM
the best.
You wish two people the best, but post something like that? Sounds to me like someone is working there own agenda. It also sounds like you were involved in "acquiring" the molds. :devil:

Code4
03-11-2007, 06:41 PM
the best.
You wish two people the best, but post something like that? Sounds to me like someone is working there own agenda. It also sounds like you were involved in "acquiring" the molds. :devil:
Charlie, before you start shooting off your mouth, you might want to think first (I know, that doesnt happen on ***boat). That post came from someone that knows both of them personally. And what WW stated is actually true, if she is 50% owner, she has rights to them. Hiding them is bullshit, but it doesn't amount to stealing if she is still part owner.
Its sad when people resort to games to try to hurt their exs when split ups occur. Both Pat & Julie have always been the best people to boat with, and I am saddened things didn't work out. I truly hope you find them Pat, and are able to continue your dream of WPB.
Roger

Boatcop
03-11-2007, 07:08 PM
And what WW stated is actually true, if she is 50% owner, she has rights to them. Hiding them is bullshit, but it doesn't amount to stealing if she is still part owner.
That's half right. If divorce papers have been officially filed, there is a standard order stating that no party can dispose of, or secret away, joint property without the consent of the other (and sometimes the Court)
If there is proof that the ex took them, the judge assigned to the case would be very interested in that information, and order that they be returned.

Code4
03-11-2007, 07:15 PM
That's half right. If divorce papers have been officially filed, there is a standard order stating that no party can dispose of, or secret away, joint property without the consent of the other (and sometimes the Court)
If there is proof that the ex took them, the judge assigned to the case would be very interested in that information, and order that they be returned.
Thanks Boatcop. You always provide the needed input. Just curious, does it matter which state it occurs in? Do you know if Nevada laws are the same as Arizona?

Boatcop
03-11-2007, 07:17 PM
Thanks Boatcop. You always provide the needed input. Just curious, does it matter which state it occurs in? Do you know if Nevada laws are the same as Arizona?
I don't know if the laws are the same, but a court order in one State is valid and must be followed in another.

redneckcharlie
03-11-2007, 07:18 PM
Actually, I'm not shooting off my mouth! If there were two friends of mine going through a divorce, there is no way in hell I would get in between them. And I sure as hell wouldn't aid one trying to get over on the other. If there is a 50/50 ownership, which I'm sure there is, why take them without saying something? If someone is doing nothing wrong, then there is absolutely no reason to take something in secret. One other thing, I do actually think before I open my mouth, or type something in this case. The way I see it, is someone started this thread because their property was missing, and couldn't get any answers from anyone!:sqeyes:

SK48
03-11-2007, 07:22 PM
When did they disappear ?? Last Thursday there was a flat bed trailer with a deck and Hull mold at the Flying J truck stop in Ehrenberg Az. getting fuel.
They were not big molds, about the right size. I was inside at Wendy's
getting lunch, and by the time I got food they were on the road. I hope they were not yours, because I don't know if they went east or west. :(

Classic Daycruiser
03-11-2007, 08:33 PM
Check Ebay and craig's list. I saw a set of boat molds on one of those websites recently. I think it was about 2 weeks ago. They need to be picked up in Havasu.
Chris

Wicked Performance Boats
03-11-2007, 08:38 PM
When did they disappear ?? Last Thursday there was a flat bed trailer with a deck and Hull mold at the Flying J truck stop in Ehrenberg Az. getting fuel.
They were not big molds, about the right size. I was inside at Wendy's
getting lunch, and by the time I got food they were on the road. I hope they were not yours, because I don't know if they went east or west. :(
They disappered Friday afternoon from 1595 Countryshire ave LHC. It's said" security fence and electric gate" I guess, BS. Yes she can sell them BUT whoever buys them or stores them is subject to the "rath of the internet" meaning I will find them and expose them for what they are. I can build another mold if I need too. That's a piece of cake. But she will never build a sucessful boat business. All she knows is what I taught her[ sorry, that sounds bad] But like they say, a little knowledge is worse than alota knowledge. Pat

Miss Perfect
03-11-2007, 08:39 PM
You're an idiot Charlie. Are you implying that 2 girls lifed the boat molds onto a flatbed truck and are now making boats with them? Geez...
Anyway, sorry you are going through this Wicked. Divorce is never easy.

redneckcharlie
03-11-2007, 08:48 PM
You're an idiot Charlie. Are you implying that 2 girls lifed the boat molds onto a flatbed truck and are now making boats with them? Geez...
You must be kidding! How did you come up with that from my post? The tone and context of your post sounded as if you were aware of what was going on, and where the molds went. Maybe you should check your phrasing next time. :rolleyes:

SummitKarl
03-11-2007, 08:51 PM
:D :D ;) LMAO

Wicked Performance Boats
03-11-2007, 08:52 PM
the best.
WW, Technically she didn't steal them! You sound like a woman scorned. Sure she "didn't" steal them, but she is definately is hiding them. Why? I don't wish bad things on her. But I researched and found the mold and made the deal to buy them. She was just married to me. Now that I found that it was a hidden treasure. She wants to take that away from me. She will never build a boat as good as me. [sorry but it's true]. I believe in Karma. What goes around come around. She may give some stupid guy a false story to get the help she wants out of them BUT they'll find out the true story soon and find out why she's not worth it. Plus the boating internet will know who she is and who she's befriended. A little splittail is not worth it! Pat ps. Tell Julie I said Hi!

Miss Perfect
03-11-2007, 08:54 PM
You must be kidding! How did you come up with that from my post? The tone and context of your post sounded as if you were aware of what was going on, and where the molds went. Maybe you should check your phrasing next time. :rolleyes:
Gee I dunno... maybe when you said this??? Sounds to me like someone is working there own agenda. It also sounds like you were involved in "acquiring" the molds.
Now it sounds as if you are implying I am involved too. Again, in case you missed it the first time...YOU'RE AN IDIOT. Now quit messing up Wicked's thread!

waterwitch
03-11-2007, 08:59 PM
WW, Technically she didn't steal them! You sound like a woman scorned. Sure she "didn't" steal them, but she is definately is hiding them. Why? I don't wish bad things on her. But I researched and found the mold and made the deal to buy them. She was just married to me. Now that I found that it was a hidden treasure. She wants to take that away from me. She will never build a boat as good as me. [sorry but it's true]. I believe in Karma. What goes around come around. She may give some stupid guy a false story to get the help she wants out of them BUT they'll find out the true story soon and find out why she's not worth it. Plus the boating internet will know who she is and who she's befriended. A little splittail is not worth it! Pat ps. Tell Julie I said Hi!
Pat your barking up the wrong tree!
I didn't know Julie was here in town. I look forward to seeing her.
Just remember.... you even said it... KARMA... as for a scorned women...
again, your lost in the forest, cause I am having way to much fun for
that!

SHOTKALLIN
03-11-2007, 09:11 PM
EVERY COP I KNOW WOULD KISS THE THEFT OFF AS A CIVIL MATTER. best of luck

redneckcharlie
03-11-2007, 09:13 PM
Now it sounds as if you are implying I am involved too. Again, in case you missed it the first time...YOU'RE AN IDIOT. Now quit messing up Wicked's thread!
I didn't say she and another woman moved them herself. Just had knowledge. Sure sounded as so in her post. Not my words, hers. As far as the bs name calling, grow up! I'm not the one that started calling people names. I'm done! I bet one of the two of you will post some other type of third grade attack after reading this though.

ratso
03-11-2007, 09:15 PM
Fukk I don't miss being married, or going through anymore divorces!!! I've seen shit like this too many times. Fight it out in court, do whatever it takes to settle things legally... Bottom line, she had no business "stealing" the molds. I won't even go through all the stories and things I've seen... women as well as men, and the stupid shit they pull. She over stepped her boundaries, and as sick as I get at my stomach over fukkin' attorneys and the court system, they should have the final say so.

Miss Perfect
03-11-2007, 09:19 PM
I didn't say she and another woman moved them herself. Just had knowledge. Sure sounded as so in her post. Not my words, hers. As far as the bs name calling, grow up! I'm not the one that started calling people names. I'm done! I bet one of the two of you will post some other type of third grade attack after reading this though.
Perhaps you are the one that needs to grow up. You have just implied that both Waterwitch and I had something to do with the boat molds going missing. You have absolutley no idea what you are talking about. How dare you come on here and accuse me or anyone else of this. Do you know me? NO. Do you know WW? NO. I'm glad you're done, now go back to your hole.

MR HARLEY
03-11-2007, 09:31 PM
I could see it now, Ms. Perfect and Waterwitch trying to lift a heavy ass boat mold. :D
Where's my camera. :) ;)

redneckcharlie
03-11-2007, 09:31 PM
Miss Perfect, you might want to take a chill pill! I didn't imply anything about you, have no idea where you got that. The reference to two women came from her saying I was implying her and another woman moved them. I didn't say that. But, whatever, you can get upset with me all you want, if that makes you feel better. None of this would have started if someone hadn't come on here and stated somebody else owns half and taking them deceptively was somehow ok. That probably wasn't alluded to either. Thanks for bringing back the memories of high school though. Peace.:argue:

ratso
03-11-2007, 09:32 PM
So, if you were going through a divorce and your husband decided to take your car, or all your furniture, or anything else he decided he wanted because it was HALF his... you'd be all right with that??? I find that real hard to believe...http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
Oh wait, when a CHICK does it, then it's okay... Yeah, I missed that chapter in the book of Divorce Etiquette lol...http://***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif

waterwitch
03-11-2007, 09:35 PM
So, if you were going through a divorce and your husband decided to take your car, or all your furniture, or anything else he decided he wanted because it was HALF his... you'd be all right with that??? I find that real hard to believe...http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
Oh wait, when a CHICK does it, then it's okay... Yeah, I missed that chapter in the book of Divorce Etiquette lol...http://***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif
LMFAO!!! It is AMAZING how shit gets turned around... OH wait.. I'm on
HOT BOAT..... I think I could wait out the 60 days for the divorce to
be final.....

redneckcharlie
03-11-2007, 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterwitch
So, if you were going through a divorce and your husband decided to take your car, or all your furniture, or anything else he decided he wanted because it was HALF his... you'd be all right with that??? I find that real hard to believe...
Oh wait, when a CHICK does it, then it's okay... Yeah, I missed that chapter in the book of Divorce Etiquette lol...

waterwitch
03-11-2007, 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterwitch
So, if you were going through a divorce and your husband decided to take your car, or all your furniture, or anything else he decided he wanted because it was HALF his... you'd be all right with that??? I find that real hard to believe...
Oh wait, when a CHICK does it, then it's okay... Yeah, I missed that chapter in the book of Divorce Etiquette lol...
that chapter??

Miss Perfect
03-11-2007, 09:39 PM
Miss Perfect, you might want to take a chill pill! I didn't imply anything about you, have no idea where you got that. The reference to two women came from her saying I was implying her and another woman moved them. I didn't say that. But, whatever, you can get upset with me all you want, if that makes you feel better. None of this would have started if someone hadn't come on here and stated somebody else owns half and taking them deceptively was somehow ok. That probably wasn't alluded to either. Thanks for bringing back the memories of high school though. Peace.:argue:
I thought you were done? DO I really have to go back and requote the 3 times that you implied either WW or I had something to do with this? And no, it does not make me feel better. I know what it is like to be in the middle of an ugly divorce. Unfortunatley, as wrong as it is.... she owns half of those molds and what she did is legal. They will have to fight it out in court. I only hope that he can figure out where they went and he can go and get them back before they are sold or destroyed.

ratso
03-11-2007, 09:39 PM
What is turned around??? Technically she didn't steal them??? WTF do you call it then? They were in his possession and now due to circumstances beyond his control, they are no longer in his possession...http://***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif
Now answer my goddamn question...:D

ratso
03-11-2007, 09:40 PM
UMMM Charlie.... you may want to scroll up..... :D
Oh and... Ratso.. Haven't you been divorce like 100 times. And seriously?? you missed
that chapter??
Only 5 maam...;)

redneckcharlie
03-11-2007, 09:41 PM
Waterwitch, No BS aside, I probably should have phrased my post a little better myself. My point was not to accuse anyone of anything, it was to say the best for most in a situation like that, is just run for cover and stay clear! Way to many friendships get ruined when couples break up. Peace.;)

waterwitch
03-11-2007, 09:43 PM
What is turned around??? Technically she didn't steal them??? WTF do you call it then? They were in his possession and now due to circumstances beyond his control, they are no longer in his possession...http://***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif
Now answer my goddamn question...:D
By the OWNERS own admission that Julie is half owner... sheesh.. men you
have to state everything.... "5" times....

ratso
03-11-2007, 09:43 PM
Unfortunatley, as wrong as it is.... she owns half of those molds and what she did is legal. .
LEGAL!!! ROTFLMAO!:D
With logic like that, why do we need fukkin' attorneys???:jawdrop:

ratso
03-11-2007, 09:46 PM
By the OWNERS own admission that Julie is half owner... sheesh.. men you
have to state everything.... "5" times....
So where is his freakin' 50%???;)
Sounds like she has 100% now... or did you flunk math?:D

Miss Perfect
LEGAL!!! ROTFLMAO!:D
With logic like that, why do we need fukkin' attorneys???:jawdrop:
Yes, I found out it was legal the hard way when my ex sold one of our boats while we were going through a divorce. It was legal and it sucked. I am not saying that I agree with it, just stating the truth.

wolfie
Where's jordy when you need him?????

Code4
03-11-2007, 09:48 PM
Someone is on crack.
Miss Perfect, you might want to take a chill pill! I didn't imply anything about you, have no idea where you got that. The reference to two women came from her saying I was implying her and another woman moved them. I didn't say that. But, whatever, you can get upset with me all you want, if that makes you feel better. None of this would have started if someone hadn't come on here and stated somebody else owns half and taking them deceptively was somehow ok. That probably wasn't alluded to either. Thanks for bringing back the memories of high school though.
If you didnt say that, then what did you mean when you said this?
Enough is enough. WW or MP had nothing to do with it. Accusing someone of assisting because they stated another opinion was not a bright move. Logic on ***boat will never happen.
Hiding the molds is definitely wrong, but what was debated was if it was stealing. Hopefully Pat will find them and they can settle whatever they need to so Pat can get back to building some friggin awesome boats.

ratso
Yes, I found out it was legal the hard way when my ex sold one of our boats while we were going through a divorce. It was legal and it sucked. I am not saying that I agree with it, just stating the truth.
Which, in your case, makes HIM the piece of shit!;)

waterwitch
So where is his freakin' 50%???;)
Sounds like she has 100% now... or did you flunk math?:D
So if he had them.. it would be ok? Are they both suppose to only have
half? Did reality fly over your head??

Miss Perfect
03-11-2007, 09:49 PM
Ohhh geezus Wolfie, we don't need to add him to this mess! :D

wolfie
03-11-2007, 09:51 PM
Sorry:(

Code4
03-11-2007, 09:52 PM
Hey, I am trying to take his place, digging up quotes......
Rog

wolfie
03-11-2007, 09:52 PM
Cool. an alias..go for it

wolfie
03-11-2007, 09:54 PM
You code4...wheres my pics???

Miss Perfect
03-11-2007, 09:54 PM
Sorry:(
It's ok, he's like Beetlejuice. Just don't say his name 3 times and we'll be alright :D

wolfie
03-11-2007, 09:55 PM
Looks like I don't have to ..code4's got it covered

ratso
03-11-2007, 09:56 PM
So if he had them.. it would be ok? Are they both suppose to have
half? Did reality fly over you head??
If that is his business or livelihood, yes, things should be left as they were... business as usual. That would be like me getting a divorce and my wife locking me out of my business just to be a bitch about it...
See, the problem here is I can look at matters in an unbiased way... made all my divorces very very smooth... God honest truth. On the other hand, I see women taking a woman's side for no other reason than she is a woman.;) But, when it comes to divorce, most women are like that. I won't fault you for it, but in this day and age, so many women feel they are entitled to half of everything for doing nothing more than spreading their legs in a lot of cases...

Code4
03-11-2007, 09:59 PM
If that is his business or livelihood, yes, things should be left as they were... business as usual. That would be like me getting a divorce and my wife locking me out of my business just to be a bitch about it...
See, the problem here is I can look at matters in an unbiased way... made all my divorces very very smooth... God honest truth. On the other hand, I see women taking a woman's side for no other reason than she is a woman.;) But, when it comes to divorce, most women are like that. I won't fault you for it, but in this day and age, so many women feel they are entitled to half of everything for doing nothing more than spreading their legs in a lot of cases...
Oh boy.........:jawdrop: :jawdrop: ...that last sentence is gonna get this going..... :) :)

Code4
03-11-2007, 10:00 PM
Wolf, thanks for the edits, now check your PMs

wolfie
03-11-2007, 10:00 PM
boy if this was during the day this thread would be ten pages by noon.

waterwitch
03-11-2007, 10:04 PM
LMFAO!!! Sorry babe, but I don't think Julie exactly got drug back to the
cave by Pat. If ... and again I said IF you knew either one of these people
you would also know they started the buisness together, and were both
extremely excited about it. IT SUCKS they are getting a divorce BUT,
she is still entitled to use the molds just as he is. SOOO who's to say that
she isn't building a boat as we type.
And serioulsy Ratso.. if all your women ever did was spread their legs..
No wonder you have so much experience in divorce.:D

ratso
03-11-2007, 10:11 PM
LMFAO!!! Sorry babe, but I don't think Julie exactly got drug back to the
cave by Pat. If ... and again I said IF you knew either one of these people
you would also know they started the buisness together, and were both
extremely excited about it. IT SUCKS they are getting a divorce BUT,
she is still entitled to use the molds just as he is. SOOO who's to say that
she isn't building a boat as we type.
I'm just stating a fact... I don't know these two, but bottom line it shouldn't be her decision as to who has access to the molds. If they couldn't work it out together during the divorce, then maybe the molds should be off limits to both of them until it's over, as it was a joint venture. According to you and judging by your posts, he should be fukked whether he has possession or not. She is in the right to have them, yet if he still had them then he would be in the wrong. Typical fukkin' female mentality right here!:D

phebus
03-11-2007, 10:13 PM
Man this thread went in the toilet.
Now, why don't we get it back on track, and if anyone has any information on where the molds may be, let him know.

ratso
03-11-2007, 10:16 PM
I get the benefits without all the bullshit now... something I wished I'd have learned a little earlier on, but then that's another thread.;)

ratso
03-11-2007, 10:20 PM
Man this thread went in the toilet.
Now, why don't we get it back on track, and if anyone has any information on where the molds may be, let him know.
As of now... what good will that do. This shit will be dragged out by attorneys for god knows how long.:jawdrop: It would be cheaper for him to build a new mold and let her have the damn ones that she stole... oh wait... it was a chick that stole them so technically it isn't stealing...:D

Code4
03-11-2007, 10:55 PM
You should take this to another thread guys. Pat didn't want this to happen, as noted in his first post. Main goal is to find the molds.

Wicked Performance Boats
03-12-2007, 04:23 AM
You should take this to another thread guys. Pat didn't want this to happen, as noted in his first post. Main goal is to find the molds.
Thank you Code4, I really want to just find them. That's all. I just need to know their safe till the judge awards them to somebody. Pat

AzMandella
03-14-2007, 10:23 PM
Just bringing this to the top so anyone who has not seen it can.Just trying to help a fellow boater out.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-14-2007, 10:30 PM
I hope the molds are ok pat. I met your buddy yesterday! He came and picked up the motor. He is a very nice guy. looking foward to seeing you guys on the water this year;) I hope everything gets better for you:(

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-14-2007, 10:33 PM
. made all my divorces very very smooth... .
Daaayum, he said divorces:eek: A little advice for ya buddy......
DO NOT GET MARRIED AGAIN! Im never getting married so I dont have to go through something like this.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-14-2007, 10:38 PM
Im not going to get into this or take any sides by any means. I have talked to Pat and Julie a few times and they always respected me. Therefor, I have NO reason to badmouth either of them. I will say that Julie was in the wrong by taking the molds. If it was that big of a deal then she should have waited until the divorce and done it the right way. It would have been wrong for Pat to do the same thing to her. We all know that Pat would not have dont something like this. He has worked too hard for too long to achieve what and where he has gotten. I can promise you "from a guys point of view" that he just wants them to be safe.
Now carry on........
_Spitter

Wicked Performance Boats
03-15-2007, 01:23 AM
Thank you micheal, I just want to be upfront. I would share the mold too. The idea is to save a great hull. I only wish the best for her. Pat

Wicked Performance Boats
03-15-2007, 01:43 AM
She sold-is hiding the mold in Golden shores area. His name is John Bobo. He has an dunebuggy shop with his son. Anybody got a phone number for him. The shop name is Bojohnny's or something close. Pat

topless
03-15-2007, 05:47 AM
She sold-is hiding the mold in Golden shores area. His name is John Bobo. He has an dunebuggy shop with his son. Anybody got a phone number for him. The shop name is Bojohnny's or something close. PatThat really sucks and pisses me off too. The only thing I wouldn't let my ex have during the divorce was the kids toys (which he tried to take)

holorinhal
03-15-2007, 02:37 PM
bump to top

Ken F
03-15-2007, 02:55 PM
She sold-is hiding the mold in Golden shores area. His name is John Bobo. He has an dunebuggy shop with his son. Anybody got a phone number for him. The shop name is Bojohnny's or something close. Pat
Pat, get on www.anywho.com and see if you can find either him personally or his shop. I'd look for you but don't have any idea what state golden shores is in.
Ken

ULTRA26 # 1
03-15-2007, 03:00 PM
I believe Golden Shores is in AZ.
See the one in bold ??????
John M
JOHN BOBO - 10 Listings
Leave a message for Check messages E-mail This Page ZabaAlert
Check messages for: Bobo - John - John Bobo Check YouTube
JOHN C BOBO Born Sep 1959 More Information on JOHN C BOBO
1004 HUDSON WAY Map It Recorded: 06/09/2000 JOHN C BOBO business listings Check Yellow Pages
GILBERT, AZ 85233 Leave a message for JOHN C BOBO
www.ZabaSearch.com/Google - Background Check
JOHN C BOBO Born 1967 More Information on JOHN C BOBO
2903 TEMPLE CT Map It Recorded: 08/17/2004 JOHN C BOBO business listings Check Yellow Pages
GILBERT, AZ 85296 (480) 497-5020 Leave a message for JOHN C BOBO
JOHN C BOBO More Information on JOHN BOBO
(928) 535-3434 Leave a message for JOHN C BOBO
JOHN P BOBO Born Aug 1940 More Information on JOHN P BOBO
1050 LONGMORE Map It Recorded: 11/27/2003 JOHN P BOBO business listings Check Yellow Pages
MESA, AZ 85202 (480) 615-4821 Leave a message for JOHN P BOBO
JOHN P BOBO Born 1967 More Information on JOHN C BOBO
Leave a message for JOHN P BOBO
JOHN P BOBO More Information on JOHN BOBO
(928) 367-1969 Leave a message for JOHN P BOBO
5015 BUCK SPRINGS RD Map It Recorded: 03/01/2006 JOHN C BOBO business listings Check Yellow Pages
PINETOP, AZ 85935 (928) 369-1776 Leave a message for JOHN C BOBO
902 JUNIPER LN Map It Recorded: Unknown JOHN C BOBO business listings Check Yellow Pages
PINETOP, AZ 85935 Leave a message for JOHN C BOBO

Wicked Performance Boats
03-16-2007, 11:46 PM
I just got served with a restraining order to stay 100 yrds away from her! and my stepson! I love my stepson and would NEVER do anything to him! I also have stayed away from her so She would have no grounds to get a restraining order. But the system gives it to her and I must file an appeal. I want Nothing to do with her. Except the return of my mold. So now I must go to court and show cause why the order is not neccesary. I have never threatened or ever hit a woman. Real men don't do that! What a great system we have. Pat

YeLLowBoaT
03-16-2007, 11:57 PM
That sucks... when you go to court make sure you bring up the mold...it will help paint a picture of what she is doing.

Wicked Performance Boats
03-17-2007, 12:06 AM
I will pick that restraining order apart item by item. Pat

OverKill
03-17-2007, 03:36 AM
Jesus Pat what is her problem. Wow I'm really sorry to hear this, however I do feel she did this because she knows all the fellas here on the board are on to her. She is useing every desperate attempt to keep you away from your success. This only means you are getting close to finding them.

Ultracrazy
03-17-2007, 04:26 AM
Golden Shores/ Topock is in AZ just 30 miles North of Havasu across the river from Needles. I have a place there and will be there this weekend. I'll look around for the shop and the mold.
UC

Wicked Performance Boats
03-17-2007, 04:39 AM
Between midnite and 4:30 am this morning. Julie stole my suburban from in front of my house. Boulder City police says she can do that and I have to go to court. It's a civil matter. Get this I can't go within 100ft of her or my stepson BUT she can be anywhere around me with out getting in trouble? What kind of system is that? Now I have to borrow a vehicle from a friend to get around. Pat:mad:

Ultracrazy
03-17-2007, 04:49 AM
Between midnite and 4:30 am this morning. Julie stole my suburban from in front of my house. Boulder City police says she can do that and I have to go to court. It's a civil matter. Get this I can't go within 100ft of her or my stepson BUT she can be anywhere around me with out getting in trouble? What kind of system is that? Now I have to borrow a vehicle from a friend to get around. Pat:mad:
Thats not true.........she can violate the order also. If you can prove she took the truck than you can use that in court to your advantage.

Wicked Performance Boats
03-17-2007, 04:51 AM
Boulder city police said she is not bound by that order. I'll find out Monday in justice court. Pat

IMPATIENT 1
03-17-2007, 05:16 AM
Boulder city police said she is not bound by that order. I'll find out Monday in justice court. Pat
pat, if you can find the burb, you can steal it back then.doesn't have to you that goes and gets it;) if its community property, you can give the person getting it written permission to drive it to ya:D at least that's how it is in okla., not sure about yo neck o woods. if you need a key, go to your local gm dealer and had them vin cut ya 1.

Jetboatguru
03-17-2007, 06:43 AM
It's a good thing Julie doesn't read this stuff on here. She might know what Pat's next move is. :idea: :idea:

Moneypitt
03-17-2007, 06:56 AM
Pat, do you have a lawyer yet? You're gonna need one, a good one, ah strike that, a BAD one. If you have a joint business jump on the restraining order wagon and secure the business FROM her or you'll wind up outside looking in. Once you secure the business, the molds are part of the business, right? OR give her the business and have your attorney ask for support FROM her cause you can't work...........This is gonna get alot uglier before it gets better.......MP

gramps
03-17-2007, 07:06 AM
Between midnite and 4:30 am this morning. Julie stole my suburban from in front of my house.
Does it have OnStar in it? If it does they can find it for you.

73kona455
03-17-2007, 08:08 AM
was the suburbam bought after you were married?..

Wicked Performance Boats
03-17-2007, 10:45 AM
was the suburbam bought after you were married?..
Yes! She has it parked at our home. I nor my agent can go no closer than 100 yards till I go to court. Pat

wsuwrhr
03-17-2007, 10:47 AM
I wish I could add something significant or help in any way.
this whole damn thread raises my blood pressure.
Brian

SHOTKALLIN
03-17-2007, 11:24 AM
Damn dude!!! What did you do to this woman?:jawdrop: :D

Wicked Performance Boats
03-17-2007, 01:46 PM
Damn dude!!! What did you do to this woman?:jawdrop: :D
I just told her I didn't want to be married to her anymore and she said she was going to take me for everything. I guess I didn't think she could if a sugardaddy so fast. I even got his number and twice called him. But he wouldn't talk to me. i wanted to give him a heads up. So I hope John Bobo enjoys want he got cause she definately ain't worth it. Pat

ratso
03-19-2007, 05:06 PM
Jesus Pat what is her problem. .
I'm thinking of a word that rhymes with "Runt"... http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif :D

Wicked Performance Boats
03-19-2007, 10:48 PM
Today I went to court. They told me there was nothing I could do till the judge orders it. I filed a restraining order against her. Now I have to wait for a court date. In the mean time, I can't get the surburban back, but i did pull the insurance and notified the lien holder. Chess, now her move! Pat

SmokinLowriderSS
03-20-2007, 03:13 AM
Sux man, and it will take time to sort out.
Don't sweat the restraining order carry-on, here in Ks they issue one standard with the divorce decree, no way to avoid it, needed or not. Also, here in Ks, the initial order states that NEITHER PARTY can dispose of ANYTHING untill the divorce is final. No cars sold, homes sold, bank accounts emptied, boat molds sold/destroyed (to destroy it would be a chargable offence, litle real help there but something of value for either peace of mind or vengance eventually). Check with your attorney for your local legal details.
She could very easilly get stupid, destroy a mold, decimate your business, and wind up in deep doo-doo in court, and get very little or nothing due to her actions. SHe could try to keep hiding it after the final decree, and find herself back in court and jail for contempt. It could also apply a bit of leverage to speed things just a bit. Make sure your attorney can make clear to the court that she has done these things, and she is restricting or elimi8nating your ability to conduct business, and she wants money, which she is eliminating your ability to create.
The worst of the arguments are over $$$$$$$$$. :devil:

Wicked Performance Boats
03-22-2007, 04:11 AM
Yesterday I called John Bobo again. He just set the phone down and didn't listen to the conversation. I'll give him a call again this morning. BUT if he won't listen, I'll post his home # and everybody else can call him. If that doesn't work, then it's time to go visit him! Pat

roostwear
03-22-2007, 07:07 AM
There are a couple givens here..... divorce sucks, it gets nasty, lawyers complicate the hell out of the process, and nobody "wins". I gotta ask though.... why would you post all this dirty laundry here? You know ***boat feeds on drama and there are those here that will stir the pot just to get another fix of someone else's pain. It's sad you guys are going through this, but do you think that anyone that cares for you WANTS to hear the details? Step away from the keyboard.....

73kona455
03-22-2007, 07:43 AM
Sux man, and it will take time to sort out.
Don't sweat the restraining order carry-on, here in Ks they issue one standard with the divorce decree, no way to avoid it, needed or not. Also, here in Ks, the initial order states that NEITHER PARTY can dispose of ANYTHING untill the divorce is final. No cars sold, homes sold, bank accounts emptied, boat molds sold/destroyed
arkansas divorce laws are the same way.. there is a standing restraining order when a divorce is filed ..and u can not dispose of any of the marital
property..

moneysucker
03-22-2007, 09:07 AM
IF Julie is making a boat at this time. She should tell Pat. IF Not the molds should remain in the original location being that it is nuetral territory were both have access to the MUTUAL PROPERTY. If Julie does not know where the molds are than she and pat would both be exploring all avenues to get their newly started business back. If there is no mold there is no business.
What about the security cameras in the storage unit. The police have cameras that can be checked as well but you do have to file a report soon before the archives are deleted. Good luck.
Cy

Wicked Performance Boats
03-22-2007, 07:46 PM
There are a couple givens here..... divorce sucks, it gets nasty, lawyers complicate the hell out of the process, and nobody "wins". I gotta ask though.... why would you post all this dirty laundry here? You know ***boat feeds on drama and there are those here that will stir the pot just to get another fix of someone else's pain. It's sad you guys are going through this, but do you think that anyone that cares for you WANTS to hear the details? Step away from the keyboard.....
Roostwear, If you don't like my thread, it's simple, Don't read it. But just so you know. I posted it here because I want everybody on here[ especially in LHC } to know what's up, so Julie has trouble having any boats laidup. Now go read another thread mike. This thread is for informational purposes. Thanks for your support Pat:D

came along during the sunk boat thread
04-15-2007, 11:39 AM
find the mold?

Bitchslapped
04-17-2007, 07:17 AM
Still looking. I have alot of peeps keeping an eye out. Pat

STV_Keith
04-17-2007, 12:36 PM
Today I went to court. They told me there was nothing I could do till the judge orders it. I filed a restraining order against her. Now I have to wait for a court date. In the mean time, I can't get the surburban back, but i did pull the insurance and notified the lien holder. Chess, now her move! Pat
Sounds like you owe on this 'burban, which means your name is on the loan/lease too. If she defaults on payments, gets hit/hits someone without insurance, it can and probably WILL fall back on your shoulders. My Ex got our Durango in our divorce (which, by the way, is an agreement between you and your ex spouse and in no way removes or protects you from banks regardless of what it says you and your ex are to do/pay), then defaulted on it 6 months before the lease expired. In the divorce, it was hers to keep AND pay for.
Guess what, they repo it, then hit me with a $12k bill that I had to pay. If I didn't pay it, they were going to garnish my wages...25% of my gross until it's paid!
MAKE SURE, in your divorce, that your name is off anything/everything that she gets, and vice-versa.

HokeySon
04-17-2007, 01:15 PM
You are going to do yourself more harm than good trying to reclaim the molds on your own and you are sweatin' the small stuff (like the retraining order which is not only no big deal, it is pretty standard). You need someone to guide you through the minefield. People all hate lawyers so much they sometimes fail to realize when they really need one -- and you do need one now!!
note: yes I am a laywer but not admitted in AZ and do not do family law -- the above is not legal advice (if it was I would send you a bill).

phebus
04-17-2007, 04:21 PM
You are going to do yourself more harm than good trying to reclaim the molds on your own and you are sweatin' the small stuff (like the retraining order which is not only no big deal, it is pretty standard). You need someone to guide you through the minefield. People all hate lawyers so much they sometimes fail to realize when they really need one -- and you do need one now!!
note: yes I am a laywer but not admitted in AZ and do not do family law -- the above is not legal advice (if it was I would send you a bill).
:D :) :D

roostwear
04-17-2007, 07:59 PM
Roostwear, If you don't like my thread, it's simple, Don't read it. But just so you know. I posted it here because I want everybody on here[ especially in LHC } to know what's up, so Julie has trouble having any boats laidup. Now go read another thread mike. This thread is for informational purposes. Thanks for your support Pat:D
You posted it originally to find the molds and that's cool. That's not what it is now, hence my post. Don't worry, I won't read any more of this. Good luck.

Wicked Performance Boats
04-17-2007, 11:53 PM
You posted it originally to find the molds and that's cool. That's not what it is now, hence my post. Don't worry, I won't read any more of this. Good luck.
Yes I originally posted it to find the mold, but now I'm still trying to find them. But Julie used the thread to say I'm harassing her and in violation of the restraining order. But even though she gave a copy of this thread to the police. They've never arrested me for violating the TPO but the cop agreed with her that i was violating the TPO. The City attorney won't prosecute me. I won't post anymore on this thread. Julie is trying to use it against me. When it's over I'll post the results. Pat ps. Email me or pm me if you want.

Infomaniac
04-18-2007, 08:12 AM
Is that the mold bought from Okiedave here in Skiatook?

ratso
04-18-2007, 08:21 AM
Yes I originally posted it to find the mold, but now I'm still trying to find them. But Julie used the thread to say I'm harassing her and in violation of the restraining order. But even though she gave a copy of this thread to the police. They've never arrested me for violating the TPO but the cop agreed with her that i was violating the TPO. The City attorney won't prosecute me. I won't post anymore on this thread. Julie is trying to use it against me. When it's over I'll post the results. Pat ps. Email me or pm me if you want.
Every dumbass that's thinking about getting married should read this thread...

DCBob
04-18-2007, 10:12 AM
Every dumbass that's thinking about getting married should read this thread...
Ahhhhh, a sound bit of advise right there :idea: :D

77Woodbridge
04-18-2007, 10:15 AM
Or maybe don't kick her to the curb until you've got all your chit well secured!

Wicked Performance Boats
04-18-2007, 11:19 PM
Is that the mold bought from Okiedave here in Skiatook?
Yes it was! Pat

Baja Big Dog
12-12-2007, 10:03 PM
What was the final outcome on this?
Were the molds ever found?
This was a funny thread...:D

Wicked Performance Boats
12-14-2007, 09:34 AM
What was the final outcome on this?
Were the molds ever found?
This was a funny thread...:D
This is still being litigated. I'm not allowed to post anything about it, according to my attorney. Pat

Baja Big Dog
12-14-2007, 03:07 PM
This is still being litigated. I'm not allowed to post anything about it, according to my attorney. Pat
OH..ran across it and was wondering!!!:confused:
Sounds like its still a mess...

WishIknew
12-14-2007, 05:53 PM
OH..ran across it and was wondering!!!:confused:
Sounds like its still a mess...
You ever seen a divorce that WASN'T a mess???????? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Baja Big Dog
12-14-2007, 06:14 PM
Oh twu...so twuuu:D

stoker22405
12-14-2007, 06:17 PM
This is very true....Some say its cheaper to keep her.....Unless you switch teams.....

WishIknew
12-15-2007, 01:05 AM
This is very true....Some say its cheaper to keep her.....Unless you switch teams.....
Thinking about changing teams ??????

ratso
12-15-2007, 06:40 AM
Most of them are a mess because husbands and wives are too fukkin' immature to settle things up in a mature way. Yeah, mine cost money, but I have remained friends with practically all of them.;)

WishIknew
12-16-2007, 12:27 AM
What are you Stoker a focking FAG now?????? this gay crap creeps everywhere. You never know when it will Strike!!!!!!

WishIknew
12-16-2007, 10:17 PM
Hello any one home???????