PDA

View Full Version : Havasu tomorrow (Sunday).

beaverretriever
03-10-2007, 09:37 AM
We were going to go to Mead, but it won't be warm enough; only in the early 80's. So I think we will be down for the day.
Crowded? Warm? (weather says 90s:D ), anything else going on?
Hopefully will see you there.

Not So Fast
03-10-2007, 11:58 AM
We were going to go to Mead, but it won't be warm enough; only in the early 80's. So I think we will be down for the day.
Crowded? Warm? (weather says 90s:D ), anything else going on?
Hopefully will see you there.
Not very crowded at all, in fact pretty calm. Very few boats in the channel. Weather is a little overcast but may warm up like yesterday in the afternoon. Town is crowded as hell with the overlap of snow birds leaving. spring breakers and boaters arriving so it seems very crowded, plus another damn bass tournament and championship motocross at Crazy Horse. The water is friggin cold (58) and the air temps seem colder by the water for sure as they tend to be. Hope that helps!!!!!!!!!!!!! NSF

Not So Fast
03-10-2007, 01:26 PM
Not very crowded at all, in fact pretty calm. Very few boats in the channel. Weather is a little overcast but may warm up like yesterday in the afternoon. Town is crowded as hell with the overlap of snow birds leaving. spring breakers and boaters arriving so it seems very crowded, plus another damn bass tournament and championship motocross at Crazy Horse. The water is friggin cold (58) and the air temps seem colder by the water for sure as they tend to be. Hope that helps!!!!!!!!!!!!! NSF
Belay that report beaverdude :D That was 11 am, just took a little ride in the golf cart and the channel is like busy, lite wind and HOT, Windsor is full of trailers, what can I say:idea: NSF

Not So Fast
03-10-2007, 02:35 PM
Belay that report beaverdude :D That was 11 am, just took a little ride in the golf cart and the channel is like busy, lite wind and HOT, Windsor is full of trailers, what can I say:idea: NSF
Add this, 3:30PM hot and wind is picking up with gusts predicted to 30mph, go figure, it's the desert ;) NSF

phebus
03-10-2007, 02:45 PM
I just got back from the channel. Pretty crowded, light wind most of the day, but as NSF said, it's starting to blow now. Pretty gusty........

Todd969
03-10-2007, 02:55 PM
Should make for some good entertainment at site 6:D Going down at 5ish

beaverretriever
03-10-2007, 03:15 PM
I just got back from the channel. Pretty crowded, light wind most of the day, but as NSF said, it's starting to blow now. Pretty gusty........
We decided to leave tonight. We are going to stay at a friends house. We want to get on the water, I hope its not too windy. The report says 22mph. I just don't want to waste a trip. :(

LHC30Victory
03-10-2007, 05:17 PM
Mimi, her friend and the boys are already on the water, I'm coming tonight and will be there till late monday......hope to see lots o'folks on the water Sun!!!!

slowinhavasu
03-10-2007, 07:50 PM
Pics.......................:d

Todd969
03-10-2007, 07:51 PM
Pics.......................:d
No pics, but it was just as good as summer.... :D

slowinhavasu
03-10-2007, 07:55 PM
No pics, but it was just as good as summer.... :D
Thanks for nothin......
Chelsie's team won the VB tournament today....still missed being here:D ......

catman-do
03-12-2007, 06:36 AM
We went on the water yesterday about 10 am, went through the channel and down to springs for breakfast. Water was decent the whole way there and back.