PDA

View Full Version : Custom Harley

40FlatDeck
03-10-2007, 03:09 PM
Hey guys. I don't know if anyone would be interested in this but about a year and a half ago I purchased a bunch of parts to build my own bike. After changing jobs, buying a new boat, etc. I lost my motivation to build this thing.
The frame is made by a company called Mad Wrench out of Florida. It is the pro street frame called the Heavy Hitter. It comes with front and rear fenders, oil tank, gas tank, and seat pan. It is set up for a 280 rear tire.
The forks are from American Suspension. They are the Phantom Series line with smooth triple clamps. They have a hidden caliper and a hidden brake line.
The motor is a Ultima EL Bruto 113" that is show polished.
Primary drive is from BDL. It is the 3" open polished version.
The starter is from a company called All Balls. It is high amp and show polished.
The transmission is a 6 speed, LSD, Road Max that is fully polished.
Rear suspension is from Race Tech. They are there Caddy Shocks with Gold Valves and are polished.
Wheels are from a company in Texas called Ego Tripp. They are a version of there Kinetic wheel that looks like a 3 piece. Fully CNC and polished.
The rear brake is a sprotor from Exile. The final drive is obviously chain and I have a gold RK chain.
Tires are Metzler.
All this bike needs is handlebars, forward controls, exhaust, and ignition and obviously to be put together. Retail for all of this stuff is around 23, 24k. If you have any questions, I'm no expert, email me and I will try and answer them. I will take 16k obo. Thanks.
Erik
eanderson@jimclick.com

riverbound
03-10-2007, 03:15 PM
Good luck on the sale....look through the cycle trader and see what assembled bikes are going for and base your price on that.

40FlatDeck
03-10-2007, 03:17 PM
Is this way to high? I'm already gonna lose my ass on this!:eek:

riverbound
03-10-2007, 03:19 PM
Is this way to high? I'm already gonna lose my ass on this!:eek:
The custom/chopper market is WAY soft right now. best bet is to either hold onto it and assemble it eventually. or fire sale the stuff and take a big hit :(

40FlatDeck
03-10-2007, 03:27 PM
Thanks for the input. I'll accept some offers and go from there, maybe even some interesting trades.

EmpirE231
03-10-2007, 04:28 PM
Market is definitely soft... my buddy had been trying to sell his for a while now.. and no bites.. been in the trader for over 6 months or so http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142351&highlight=custom+softail
good luck though!!