PDA

View Full Version : Help me fill my Ipod with music

STV_Keith
03-10-2007, 07:44 PM
OK, I got the basics, but let me see what you play at the river. I have another 25 gig to fill up. :D

Jyruiz
03-10-2007, 07:57 PM
OK, I got the basics, but let me see what you play at the river. I have another 25 gig to fill up. :D
Too bad you are in Vegas, I would let you have all my music. I have all kinds of music except for country.

STV_Keith
03-10-2007, 08:07 PM
Thanks! I have access to the music...just need suggestions on what to get. :)

Longtime Lurker
03-10-2007, 10:37 PM
Too bad you are in Vegas, I would let you have all my music. I have all kinds of music except for country.
So......whatcha got?

yopengo
03-10-2007, 10:47 PM
What type of music? For the ladies? The old school river tunes. Hard rock?

MR.rvrluvr
03-11-2007, 05:36 AM
we have a little bit of everything except country.. You can't go wrong with the basics like Van Helen, AC DC, Guns and Roses etc. A good mix of new rock and rap is great for the sand bar and channel ....gets the girlys going good.... I found rap music (current popular hits) works pretty well with the younger female crowd...(I really don't care for it myself, But it does sound good in the boat)....The popular rock sons like Korn, 3-11, etc work great also... Then there is the good ol classics...Steally Dan, Eagles, etc. Those are perfect for winding down the weekend or at night.
Every night about 9 we sit out in the middle of the lake and crank up the Eagles to wind down the day and let the lines at the launch ramp die out.....very relaxing and in my opinion.....it doesn't get any better than that.
Go to I tunes and look up top 100 in rock and rap and that will steer you in the right direction......for the classics just go to classic rock and start from A and before you know it you will have a pretty bitchen collection.:) :)

STV_Keith
03-11-2007, 07:33 AM
Looking for a list of those songs that make you (and the girls) want to get up and party. :)