PDA

View Full Version : Hey, All You Punks Need To Sign Up For The Havasu Poker Run!!!!

Liquid Courage
03-11-2007, 02:48 AM
If you want to run or watch you need to step up and sign up for this run....If you are like me and like to watch the big dogs roll into town for this run then you need to support this run and sign up. Lack of support means, in the future, no run. More support means lots of runs in the future. Pay your way and support this run.....Whether it's our military over seas or to confirm this poker run will be her in the future, your money goes to a good cause!!

INSman
03-11-2007, 08:21 AM
If you want to run or watch you need to step up and sign up for this run....If you are like me and like to watch the big dogs roll into town for this run then you need to support this run and sign up. Lack of support means, in the future, no run. More support means lots of runs in the future. Pay your way and support this run.....Whether it's our military over seas or to confirm this poker run will be her in the future, your money goes to a good cause!!
Who you callin' punk, BRO ??!!?? :boxingguy :D

Liquid Courage
03-11-2007, 10:06 AM
Who you callin' punk, BRO ??!!?? :boxingguy :D
HA!! YOU BLANE!!!:D
It's tough love for all the HB Peeps:D :D :D

H20 Toie
03-11-2007, 10:39 AM
Well i see my name on the list but there are a few names that seem to be missing. :eek:

INSman
03-11-2007, 02:31 PM
HA!! YOU BLANE!!!:D
It's tough love for all the HB Peeps:D :D :D
Damn OSO guys :)