PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Sewer Project Updates

TCHB
03-11-2007, 09:36 AM
Current Program Year
Construction Projects
Program Year 6 Fiscal Year 2007-2008
Aztec, Saddleback and Bluegrass Area Sewers (Turquoise)
Center Pump Station and Force Main Modifications
Connection to SR-95 Irrigation
Hillside, San Juan and Beverly Glen Area Sewers (Red)Island/Mulberry Upgrades Phase II
Neptune, Havasupai and Canyon Oak Area (Brown)
North Regional Wastewater Treatment Plant Phase I
North Regional Wastewater Treatment Plant Well Field Vadose Wells #1,2
South Well Field (Well 16 only)
Surge Compression Components

phebus
03-11-2007, 10:14 AM
I'm not even on the shcedule yet, but I sure hope it's during the winter. It will be bad enough driving over all the mess, and messing up the car, but I don't want to have to tow over it, and mess up the boat too.

yopengo
03-11-2007, 10:18 AM
We just got our papers. S/B Sept 07-Sept 08. I also hope its winter when they rip the shit out of the street.

Havasu1986
03-11-2007, 10:28 AM
I hope its winter for me also. Let the snowbird deal with it.:)

phebus
03-11-2007, 10:29 AM
I hope its winter for me also. Let the snowbird deal with it.:)
When they dig the trenches, they can just bury a few of them. :D

HavasuHome
03-11-2007, 10:31 AM
We are not even scheduled until 2010-2011. But I agree about doing it during the winter.

Hardly Satisfied
03-11-2007, 10:35 AM
I am glad my street is done already :D

lalhc
03-11-2007, 10:38 AM
We just got our papers. S/B Sept 07-Sept 08. I also hope its winter when they rip the shit out of the street.
I am in the same schedule as you. I was reading the paperwork last night and I did not like some of the language on one of the documents they want you to sign and have notarized. I guess I am going to have to call and ask a couple of questions. Does anyone know if I can have my paperwork notarized in California or does it have to be completed in Arizona?

voodoomedman
03-11-2007, 11:23 AM
I am in the same schedule as you. I was reading the paperwork last night and I did not like some of the language on one of the documents they want you to sign and have notarized. I guess I am going to have to call and ask a couple of questions. Does anyone know if I can have my paperwork notarized in California or does it have to be completed in Arizona?
What don't you like about the papers. I haven't gotten to read it all yet. Yes you should be able to notarize in Cali. We notarized our loan docs in Cali. However if you do it when you are out there then you can usually get it done for free in AZ. We only did the loan docs here because we needed and wanted to close escrow. But we have time for this stuff so we will just make a pit stop when we are out for the week.

djunkie
03-11-2007, 11:40 AM
How do you find out when your area is scheduled?

TCHB
03-11-2007, 12:46 PM
I am hoping it is winter when we are not in town as often. I heard my house may get a variance due to the amount of work it will take to get it from the septic to the street. The house is on top of the hill and the septic tank is on the back side of the house.
Here is the link
http://ci.lake-havasu-city.az.us/sewer/index.htm

Jyruiz
03-11-2007, 03:06 PM
We were lucky, our area was done during Winter, it still sucked though. They finished the sewer system but did not pave the road for a while after that. I have yet to return the notarize paperwork and the sewer has been done since Thanksgiving.

lalhc
03-11-2007, 04:12 PM
I don't like the idea of having to sign the "Deed of Trust and Assignment of Rents" document if I am going to pay $2000 hook-up fee in full once I am notified to pay.

SJP
03-11-2007, 04:16 PM
December for me - Merry Christmas.

bLoWn N Rayson
03-11-2007, 09:36 PM
Hey so if you guys need to connect over to the n I am a A, B , C36 ( plumbing), C42 sewer n sanitation contractor i will be bringing a set of equipment down on the next month or so and be providing full plumbing, septic and cespool servicing ( not including pumping), sewer lateral installation, sewer street main installation, the skys the limit... My company has oer 20 years of dedicated experience and service so call me if yo

jammin
03-11-2007, 10:41 PM
You still have to pay the $2,000.00 (connection fee?) even if you pay a private contractor to connect for you, so what's the point, plus they make it pretty clear that they won't make it easy.

Kilrtoy
03-11-2007, 11:02 PM
We are not even scheduled until 2010-2011. But I agree about doing it during the winter.
Yep 2011 here also

Buddy
03-12-2007, 06:03 AM
Funny, I have the same project going on here in Ft Lauderdale. Every year for five years county said "next year". Well its here now, gotta shut the windows(kinda still nice here) dust everywhere. Well atleast I can put in a pool now!

little rowe boat
03-12-2007, 06:14 AM
We were fortunate, ours was connected this last year.

phebus
03-12-2007, 09:12 AM
I have decided not to shit until my house is hooked to the sewer. :D

Jyruiz
03-12-2007, 09:22 AM
Your eyes bust be brown by now.:D

phebus
03-12-2007, 09:23 AM
Well, it was going to be a silent protest, but I couldn't help it, and just ripped a big one, so I guess my protest has gone public. :jawdrop:

Keith E. Sayre
03-12-2007, 09:52 AM
Wait until your street has been ripped up for 6 months, your yard is trashed, and your new water bill goes up by
about $125 a month. Then you'll think silent protest!
Keith Sayre

Intruder
03-12-2007, 10:25 AM
It's good to be throught with that mess. They did a great job of putting the yard back to it's orignal condition. No more septic tank maintenance!!

TCHB
03-12-2007, 07:50 PM
I will put in a seperate meter for the outside to keep the sewer charge down.

Kilrtoy
03-12-2007, 08:05 PM
Then why is it still flowing out of your mouth

bLoWn N Rayson
03-12-2007, 09:30 PM
hey at least u guys keep me in buisness and crack me up haha :devil: :D .... but anywaz just a lil FYI guys your yards wont be torn up to bad, it is havasu and if u guys have worked out there its about 50% sand 50 percent small rock so we do offer trenchless sewer aka Moleing for you guys that spent millions on your patios n concrete :D.
Ill give you guys a lil breakdown so you can get a figure for the rough prices...
From my co Sewer we base our estimates upon the following:
1. Permit Fee - $100 we go though it all for you from pulling the permit to inspection its all taken care of...
2. Installation of new 4" Schedule 40 ABS sewer line appx $35 - $45 per linear ft....
3. Abandonment of old Septic system $500 per tank or cesspool...
4. Pumping Fee $ 350
5. Cleanout - $125 for traffic grade, $ 85 for lil plastic yardbox...
6. Back Flow Prevention device $150 - 300 (trust me its worth it haha, it keep your neighbors shit from coming back to say hello if street ever blocks up.... a BFV is required when your houses pipes are lower than ur upstream manhole...
So there you guys go from here on out u can get a rough estimate but i can tell you now that when we leave your house it looks just like it did when we got there, sumtimes better haha:)
So if you guys got any questions or need any plumbing work up in the havasu area
So like the old saying goes.... "your shit's my bread n butter"