PDA

View Full Version : Used basset prices???? BBC

Screemy1
03-11-2007, 12:32 PM
Quick question... I have some Basset headers... I am going to post em up in spam... what is a fair price.... it good condition work great and have the tee and extra ball and spring...... I am switchen to logs.... I payed $220 for the logs and risers and had to pay another $125 because they were frozen together and had a leak.... I had them split and drilled and tapped for new studs.... I think the ass that sold them to me screwed me since he said "working condition" when they had a leak and you could tell he tried to split them and gave up.... so what should I ask.... I have pics posted in spam.....

LGCDEVIL
03-11-2007, 06:13 PM
I just dumped a set of BBC twistys with some rust on Ebay for $355 + shipping. Water lines included. No T.

patrolman808
03-11-2007, 06:32 PM
I gave $325 shipped for a pair of decent ones. I've got some BBF Bassets that I'm about to use for trotline weights.

SmokinLowriderSS
03-11-2007, 07:05 PM
I gave $325 shipped for a pair of decent ones. I've got some BBF Bassets that I'm about to use for trotline weights.
I've got a BBC intake that would work better, but it'd take about 300 2-liter bottles to hold it up. :D