PDA

View Full Version : Back from Bartlett!

GofastRacer
05-24-2003, 09:04 PM
Went to see "Serious Issues" and "Flat Nasty"'s Revenge run today!, very cool people!. I guess it was kicking ass yesterday until he had a minor oil pressure problem, I'll let him give ya the details on that!. Here's some pics!. :cool:
Bartlett Lake! (http://community.webshots.com/user/fastracer)

DUCKY
05-24-2003, 09:11 PM
Aw Crap, what did he break now? :confused: :D
That place looks like more of a zoo than here...

GofastRacer
05-24-2003, 09:17 PM
Yeah it was crowded but it wasn't that bad out on the water, the're were more land people than boaters!.. :)

DUCKY
05-24-2003, 11:30 PM
GofastRacer:
... the're were more land people than boaters!.. :) Worthless Bastards..... HEHEHE :D

Beautiful Noise
05-24-2003, 11:36 PM
GoFastRacer,Cool Pic's :D :D
Steve

SERIOUS ISSUES
05-25-2003, 07:21 PM
DUCKY:
That place looks like more of a zoo than here... I am back. Gofast great to see you at the lake. next time the boat will stay running for more than 2 days and you will have your boat back together.
As for the oil problem, the oil pump seemed to work its way loose and fall to the bottom of the pan. I think I killed it before it did any damage, however off with the pan and I will check the bearings just in case.
By the way if you have not met Gofast and his wife in person you are missing out. Thanks for the ideas GF and thanks for making me work on the boat at the lake :D . It was nice to know it was a minor problem.

SERIOUS ISSUES
05-25-2003, 07:22 PM
almost forgot. that thing turns like a mad fool. you need no input into the wheel, just think left and you are goin the other way. it is great.

GofastRacer
05-25-2003, 08:07 PM
SERIOUS ISSUES:
DUCKY:
That place looks like more of a zoo than here... I am back. Gofast great to see you at the lake. next time the boat will stay running for more than 2 days and you will have your boat back together.
As for the oil problem, the oil pump seemed to work its way loose and fall to the bottom of the pan. I think I killed it before it did any damage, however off with the pan and I will check the bearings just in case.
By the way if you have not met Gofast and his wife in person you are missing out. Thanks for the ideas GF and thanks for making me work on the boat at the lake :D . It was nice to know it was a minor problem. Any time Chad, it was great meeting ya and the family, we had a great time, gotta do it again sometime!. I decided, as soon as I can get my shit done, I'm planning on taking it out there to dial the injectors in!, if you want to bring yours out, maybe we can run some laps, be a blast!.. :cool: :cool: BTW, you are going to have it ready for Laughlin right?, :D :D

SERIOUS ISSUES
05-26-2003, 09:14 AM
Laughlin is up to the wife. If she wants to race I am in the garage, if she wants to spend some time together for a change the boat will be the only thing in the garage this week.
look forward to running a few laps w/ you, get it done.

GofastRacer
05-26-2003, 06:59 PM
SERIOUS ISSUES:
Laughlin is up to the wife. If she wants to race I am in the garage, if she wants to spend some time together for a change the boat will be the only thing in the garage this week.
look forward to running a few laps w/ you, get it done. Right on, looks like a couple of weeks as long as I don't have to wait to shit to get done!.. :cool:

sgdiv7
05-27-2003, 06:56 AM
Hey Art, let me know when your going out. I just might have to meet you there if things work out that way.
Bill

GofastRacer
05-27-2003, 11:54 AM
sgdiv7:
Hey Art, let me know when your going out. I just might have to meet you there if things work out that way.
Bill Right on, I'm planning for a couple of weeks from now!.. wink

SERIOUS ISSUES
05-27-2003, 12:11 PM
hey Art. the wife decided, no races this weekend.
she wants to take it to John Hart in havasu, get the prop work done, check the rigging and get a little more than 30 min. seat time before she mixes it up.
I got under the boat and checked the ride plate setting yesterday. w/ the plates all the way up the right, center and inside of the left plate are at 1/2in up. the left plate outer edge is just under 1/4 in up. If I lock the plate 3 clicks from the last setting it is 1/8in up everywere but the left edge, it is 1/4 down.
sound a little off????????? :rolleyes: We will hopefully be in havasu a week from sat. to get things set up.

GofastRacer
05-27-2003, 01:03 PM
SERIOUS ISSUES:
hey Art. the wife decided, no races this weekend.
she wants to take it to John Hart in havasu, get the prop work done, check the rigging and get a little more than 30 min. seat time before she mixes it up.
I got under the boat and checked the ride plate setting yesterday. w/ the plates all the way up the right, center and inside of the left plate are at 1/2in up. the left plate outer edge is just under 1/4 in up. If I lock the plate 3 clicks from the last setting it is 1/8in up everywere but the left edge, it is 1/4 down.
sound a little off????????? :rolleyes: We will hopefully be in havasu a week from sat. to get things set up. Good idea, always good to get seat time before mixing, a lot safer. I don't think those settings are cool, check your e-mail, I sent ya a drawing!.. eek! wink