PDA

View Full Version : Saguaro Lake

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-11-2007, 07:35 PM
Lets just say that the lake was FULL today!!!!!! We got there at 1130 and had to wait 3hrs to get on. Not to mention that the waiting area had about 50 boats in it!!!! Its going to be a killer summer this year;)
_Spitter

squirt'nmyload
03-11-2007, 07:37 PM
pleasant was no better.....lake was blown out all day......went to humbug for a bit and had some good water around sundown

Classic Daycruiser
03-11-2007, 08:12 PM
At least we did not have to wait at Lake Pleasant.
Yes, it was a windy day. Winds were out of the Northeast 15-20mph w/ a few strong gusts. The wind chill factor with 90 degree temps was about 85 degrees.:D :D :D

boatgonewild
03-11-2007, 09:04 PM
You would have thought it was summer back here 92 degrees, mountains cut out the wind, was perfect....:) :)
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u25/boatgonewild/Randysboatpics021.jpg
was a great day..http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u25/boatgonewild/Randysboatpics047.jpghttp://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u25/boatgonewild/Randysboatpics022.jpg (http://photobucket.com)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-11-2007, 09:58 PM
Ill take the wait over the whitecaps ANYDAY!!!!

Jetboatguru
03-12-2007, 05:51 AM
Ill take the wait over the whitecaps ANYDAY!!!!
Always keepin the "whitecap" down...........:rolleyes: :D

cruser
03-12-2007, 06:26 AM
Three hour wait!!?? Would going to the next lake be faster? Maybe I should have stayed in Oregon. (movers remorse already......)

Squirtcha?
03-12-2007, 06:44 AM
Three hour wait!!?? Would going to the next lake be faster? Maybe I should have stayed in Oregon. (movers remorse already......)
Saguaro and maybe Canyon are the only Arizona lakes where you'll have that problem and that's pretty much just on the weekends.

boatgonewild
03-12-2007, 06:51 AM
Some of your best rides have lines, Magic mountain, a great place to eat, and Saguaro lake,..... Its a good thing the guys at pleasant had there trailers there, fighting those boats in the wind on shore would have been a all day issue...
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u25/boatgonewild/Randysboatpics049.jpg

vishus
03-12-2007, 09:13 AM
what was the ratio of PWC vs go-BIG (cruisers/tuna boats) vs go-FAST boats this past weekend? those tuna boats normally have a decent stereo for sounds at the beach, but thier wake can ruin a perfectly good speed run!
DAMN, a wait in March,I was hoping that maybe the ga$$ prices would scare away the crowds...

squirt'nmyload
03-12-2007, 09:21 AM
Its a good thing the guys at pleasant had there trailers there, fighting those boats in the wind on shore would have been a all day issue...
nice pics randy:) ......no fighting a boat thats sitting on a trailer........and you mean to tell me that the water wasn't goin up and down all day:D
i'd rather have my boat sitting on the trailer than being beached:D :D

GUGS102
03-12-2007, 01:47 PM
Was at Roosevelt, maybe 20 boats on the whole lake, 20 miles of glass.
Wait, don't tell anyone, you guys will ruin the water.
If you get up in the morning and it looks to be a windy day, you drive 15 minutes more and get onto Apache which is always nice:D
Yeah, don't tell anyone...

squirt'nmyload
03-12-2007, 01:51 PM
Was at Roosevelt, maybe 20 boats on the whole lake, 20 miles of glass.
Wait, don't tell anyone, you guys will ruin the water.
If you get up in the morning and it looks to be a windy day, you drive 15 minutes more and get onto Apache which is always nice:D
Yeah, don't tell anyone...
yep...i think thats one is on the ballot for this weekends campout:)

boatgonewild
03-12-2007, 02:38 PM
Water didnt drop but maybe twice, But WOOD was raising and dropping depending on your view...:D :D :D
Had a new date so couldnt get dippy with new pics ... The date was alright and all nite...:D :D :D

squirt'nmyload
03-12-2007, 02:43 PM
Water didnt drop but maybe twice, But WOOD was raising and dropping depending on your view...:D :D :D
Had a new date so couldnt get dippy with new pics ... The date was alright and all nite...:D :D :D
LMAO

GUGS102
03-12-2007, 03:33 PM
yep...i think thats one is on the ballot for this weekends campout:)
We got a good sized group heading to Parker for this weekend's festivities. We are all camping. IF you are interested, let me know. I think we'll have somewhere around 10 + or - boats.

squirt'nmyload
03-12-2007, 05:04 PM
We got a good sized group heading to Parker for this weekend's festivities. We are all camping. IF you are interested, let me know. I think we'll have somewhere around 10 + or - boats.
:idea:

3 daytona`s
03-12-2007, 06:08 PM
Lets just say that the lake was FULL today!!!!!! We got there at 1130 and had to wait 3hrs to get on. Not to mention that the waiting area had about 50 boats in it!!!! Its going to be a killer summer this year;)
_Spitter
396= Question? All the lakes/rivers I`ve been at in my life it appears the same problem.People wait in line piss and moan about the guy in front of them without unloading the vehicle getting everything possible out to be ready and drop and go.Then there is the can not back a boat straight down the ramp in the first place:idea: