PDA

View Full Version : Rome

Charley
03-11-2007, 09:06 PM
who has been watching this season? I liked last season, but this season really has me hooked.... seems like the writing is a little more edgy... how about Pullo kicking some ass in the end?:D :D

RiverDave
03-12-2007, 08:23 AM
who has been watching this season? I liked last season, but this season really has me hooked.... seems like the writing is a little more edgy... how about Pullo kicking some ass in the end?:D :D
Stacy and I watch it pretty religiously. We missed last night (was up in LA picking up a boat) but the DVR recorded it, and we're going to watch it tonight. :) Honestly I think it's better then the soprano's is nowdayz. Last season of the soprano's sucked.
RD

Dave C
03-12-2007, 08:52 AM
good stuff....

20" gun's
03-12-2007, 12:00 PM
My wife watches Rome. She says it is great this year. Too bad it is also the last season. HBO always kills the good shows.

MikeF
03-12-2007, 07:37 PM
Good show!......sucks that it is almost over.

beever_retreever
03-13-2007, 10:10 AM
Great show. Titus Pullo is bad ass. I also find Octavia to be quite attractive. I've paused the DVR once or twice to smooth one out to those perky cupcakes.:hammer2:
As for the Sorpano's final season, I hope it's good. The last thing I need is to endure is another storyline that includes an obese grape stomper getting it on with johnny cakes.:(