PDA

View Full Version : sold my kachina and bought.......

Fast Freddy
03-12-2007, 07:37 AM
a trailex trailer to haul my new 2006 FORD GT to the race track. pretty lame to think that after all that time and money spent with that boat that all it got me was a trailer to haul my GT in. hopefully my GT won't depreciate as much as my boat did. well i guess i will find out when i take it to the Barrett-Jackson auto auction in 30 years. in the meantime i am gonna put a whipple supercharger on it and turn up the boost to 20 lbs. this should be good for 900 crank hp and a top speed of 230 mph.......

Baja Big Dog
03-12-2007, 08:59 AM
Did You Take A Tape Measure Before You Bought The Trailer????

Chromegorilla
03-12-2007, 09:04 AM
Uh.... i don't think that car is fittin in that trailer..... :jawdrop:

GHT
03-12-2007, 09:39 AM
Gotta agree with the previous posts. Trailer looks too short. Although the truck looks big enough to put the car in the bed.:D

AZJD
03-12-2007, 09:51 AM
Did you guys forget who your dealing with here? FF will get that thing in the trailer, even if he has to hit the blower switch to do it!:D

riverbound
03-12-2007, 09:53 AM
a trailex trailer to haul my new 2006 FORD GT to the race track. pretty lame to think that after all that time and money spent with that boat that all it got me was a trailer to haul my GT in. hopefully my GT won't depreciate as much as my boat did. well i guess i will find out when i take it to the Barrett-Jackson auto auction in 30 years. in the meantime i am gonna put a whipple supercharger on it and turn up the boost to 20 lbs. this should be good for 900 crank hp and a top speed of 230 mph.......
Are you going to install a Blower switch in this one?:eek:
Are you really as dumb as you post, or do you just do it for laughs?

Jordy
03-12-2007, 09:58 AM
Now if that's not siggy material, I don't know what is!!! :D :D :D

Mandelon
03-12-2007, 10:13 AM
Newsflash:
Man found starved to death. Apparently the victim pulled his new 78" wide Ford GT car into his new 80" wide trailer. Unable to open the door to escape he unfortunately starved to death. Gnaw marks were found on the leather steering wheel as the victim tried to survive on the proteins within the animal skin.

phebus
03-12-2007, 10:16 AM
Yep, very sad. I heard the boost gauge needle was fully pegged, further blocking his egress. :confused:

Chromegorilla
03-12-2007, 10:23 AM
Are you going to install a Blower switch in this one?:eek:
I guess I'm no the only one who thinks this guy is full of chit.... recycling the same old pictures of his "stuff"..... his toys MAY be legit but.... my BS meter pegs out when I read his posts..... I never said anything before, cuz frankly I lack the couth to do it without sounding like a prick....
Lets see.....
2001 Viper
2001 Camaro SS
2004 Z06
Ford Lightning
the F250
GT 500...which he refers several times as "the car with the engine in the rear". Puh-lease... anybody who is even slightly into performance vehichle would say mid-engine.
cr-500....
All these toys and you rock a nordic rage..... come on player....:rolleyes:

Jordy
03-12-2007, 10:41 AM
C'mon now, that Nordic is the balls. Smoked a Cig in Havi remember??? :notam:

dmontzsta
03-12-2007, 10:43 AM
Thats big pimpin there. :D

Fast Freddy
03-12-2007, 11:12 AM
I guess I'm no the only one who thinks this guy is full of chit.... recycling the same old pictures of his "stuff"..... his toys MAY be legit but.... my BS meter pegs out when I read his posts..... I never said anything before, cuz frankly I lack the couth to do it without sounding like a prick....
Lets see.....
2001 Viper
2001 Camaro SS
2004 Z06
Ford Lightning
the F250
GT 500...which he refers several times as "the car with the engine in the rear". Puh-lease... anybody who is even slightly into performance vehichle would say mid-engine.
cr-500....
hey prick you left out at least half my garage in that little list you made there. dude it must suck to be you. i back all my game up with pix. i even have vidz too. with all that said you wanna question my integrity. i don't see you posting up any pix here of your ridez.......poser.
oh yea and one more thing. here is a new pic that i took yesterday in front of my airplane hangar. have a nice day.

Run_em_Hard
03-12-2007, 11:18 AM
Talk about branded for life...:confused: :confused:

Fast Freddy
03-12-2007, 11:29 AM
Talk about branded for life...:confused: :confused:
yeah i guess so. i might as well change my sig back to "smoked a cig in havasu"
who would of ever thought that a boat built in florida would be more popular than a boat built in havasu. but thats ok. just because i have the $$$ to buy a cig doesn't mean i want one. i am having to much fun with my nordic boat to even consider it. personally i can think of alot of things i would rather have than a cig. like a ford GT.......

Run_em_Hard
03-12-2007, 11:36 AM
who would of ever thought that a boat built in florida would be more popular than a boat built in havasu. but thats ok. just because i have the $$$ to buy a cig doesn't mean i want one. i am having to much fun with my nordic boat to even consider it. personally i can think of alot of things i would rather have than a cig. like a ford GT.......
I wouldn't go that far...there is very few things in my life more important than my boat...If you need some help spending money on a cig you can throw it my way and I will upgrade to a cig. You could use it as a tax ride off:D :D

rrrr
03-12-2007, 11:45 AM
The car looks nice, but it's kinda plain.
Maybe you should take it over to Kachina and get it repainted.

Chromegorilla
03-12-2007, 12:09 PM
The car looks nice, but it's kinda plain.
Maybe you should take it over to Kachina and get it repainted.
:) :) Oh no you didn't.... lol
So...the GT500 fit in the trailer did it?

Chromegorilla
03-12-2007, 12:16 PM
Well how the hell did I miss that thread.....:confused: That was entertaining....:D

Chromegorilla
03-12-2007, 12:19 PM
After reading most of that thread...it's comfirmed... your a total tool.
Wait everyone...here come FF's witty...penis envy, "you wish you have my badass toys retort"......:rolleyes:
I gues forums would be boring without people like you....:notam:

Jbb
03-12-2007, 12:20 PM
The Jordy.......stop hating...

Fast Freddy
03-12-2007, 12:20 PM
I wouldn't go that far...there is very few things in my life more important than my boat...If you need some help spending money on a cig you can throw it my way and I will upgrade to a cig. You could use it as a tax ride off:D :D
well this is a boat site. but beyond that i do have a life. i mean i really like boats and all but my first love has always been cars. i guess you could say i am married to cars and boats are my mistress. personally i have nothing against cigarette boats. in fact i think that they are the best looking V-hulled boats on the water today.
thats why at last years desert storm poker run i seeked them out to see what they were all about because i think they look so good. its just that when i pulled up next to one and raced him from a 40 mph roll for 1 mile or so i beat him! i was so surprised i had to do it again!! i mean who would haver ever thought a low $$$ nordic would have beat a HIGH $$$ cig, right? so i ran him again and got the same result. of course at the end of 1 mile he had caught up to me when i let off the throttle. obviously if i were to try and race one of these boats for more than a mile i would have got beat. but that was not my point. i just wanted to see how well a cig accelerated from a 40 roll. and i find out that it was slower than my boat. if i were to do any offshore power boating out in the ocean a cig would be at the top of my list for boats to consider. but since i live in the desert and i don't have a home near the ocean, i don't have a boat like that. so until then i will just keep taking my nordic to lake havasu and smoking cigs, lol......
i am just an old 1/4 mile jet boat racer. so my view of a boat race is just a little short sided. what makes a boat fast in a 100 mile offshore power boat race does not necessarily make it fast in a 1/4 mile drag race or vice versa. you would think most people on this site would know that but apparently some don't.

jdogginla
03-12-2007, 12:31 PM
Ohhhhh wow, i forgot about the cig thread. Didn't realize this was the same guy when i read this post first thing this morning.
Thanks for the laugh, i was constipated.........should be good to go now.
Peace

Dave C
03-12-2007, 01:26 PM
Can you get a cigarrette lighter in that trailer??

Biglue
03-12-2007, 01:36 PM
Some don't learn I guess.
So did the "car with the engine in the back" fit in the trailer? :D

SHOTKALLIN
03-12-2007, 01:39 PM
Ohhhhh wow, i forgot about the cig thread. Didn't realize this was the same guy when i read this post first thing this morning.
Peace
I just choked on my coke!:D

Nord
03-12-2007, 01:56 PM
F5.............f5.........................f5
~nord~

Chromegorilla
03-12-2007, 02:06 PM
Some don't learn I guess.
So did the "car with the engine in the back" fit in the trailer? :D
LMAO :)
I had to change my avatar just for FF.

Baja Big Dog
03-12-2007, 02:08 PM
With the engine in the back!!!
IM on our side Fast...Its me and you against all these asssholes, a hanger huh? We dont need these a-holes.
What we do need is typing lessons....bottom left second one up is the shift, IT MAKES THE LETTERS ALL BIG, LIKE THE BEGINNING OF EACH SENTENCE.

OCMerrill
03-12-2007, 03:07 PM
With the engine in the back!!!
IM on our side Fast...Its me and you against all these asssholes, a hanger huh? We dont need these a-holes.
What we do need is typing lessons....bottom left second one up is the shift, IT MAKES THE LETTERS ALL BIG, LIKE THE BEGINNING OF EACH SENTENCE.
BBD - Thanks for that. Now I have Sprite Zero running out my nose....:)

riverbound
03-12-2007, 03:37 PM
Now if that's not siggy material, I don't know what is!!! :D :D :D
I do what I can ;)
I see Freddy pulled another pic of the net of one of his MANY toys :sqeyes:

Magic34
03-12-2007, 04:11 PM
hey prick you left out at least half my garage in that little list you made there. dude it must suck to be you. i back all my game up with pix. i even have vidz too. with all that said you wanna question my integrity. i don't see you posting up any pix here of your ridez.......poser.
oh yea and one more thing. here is a new pic that i took yesterday in front of my airplane hangar. have a nice day.
That car is bad ass!!! How big is the engine though because the hood looks tiny? Can you feel the heat through the firewall when running it hard?

Magic34
03-12-2007, 04:18 PM
well this is a boat site. but beyond that i do have a life. i mean i really like boats and all but my first love has always been cars. i guess you could say i am married to cars and boats are my mistress. personally i have nothing against cigarette boats. in fact i think that they are the best looking V-hulled boats on the water today.
thats why at last years desert storm poker run i seeked them out to see what they were all about because i think they look so good. its just that when i pulled up next to one and raced him from a 40 mph roll for 1 mile or so i beat him! i was so surprised i had to do it again!! i mean who would haver ever thought a low $$$ nordic would have beat a HIGH $$$ cig, right? so i ran him again and got the same result. of course at the end of 1 mile he had caught up to me when i let off the throttle. obviously if i were to try and race one of these boats for more than a mile i would have got beat. but that was not my point. i just wanted to see how well a cig accelerated from a 40 roll. and i find out that it was slower than my boat. if i were to do any offshore power boating out in the ocean a cig would be at the top of my list for boats to consider. but since i live in the desert and i don't have a home near the ocean, i don't have a boat like that. so until then i will just taking my nordic to lake havasu and smoking cigs, lol......
i am just an old 1/4 mile jet boat racer. so my view of a boat race is just a little short sided. what makes a boat fast in a 100 mile offshore power boat race does not necessarily make it fast in a 1/4 mile drag race or vice versa. you would think most people on this site would know that but apparently some don't.
If you called up Teague and told them you had a 38 foot boat with twin 600 HP motors and wanted to added 100 HP to each, they would only consider it a 100 HP increase total, not 200.
So what is my point, on larger boats, the second motor isn't considered doubling HP as compared to a smaller boat. It is whta is needed to get that boat to speed. To say that you "smoked" another boat in Havasu with a boat designed for the river compared to a boat designed to air it out in the big swells of the ocean is a shitty comparison to start a thread on. That's all.
Glad you like your boat though.
Oh, poker run is right around the corner... Register and run with the Cigs, see who makes it to the first stop.... first. I can see that if you take your car to the track that you are obsessed with winning, so go win.
I'm not saying I dont like to put the smack down if I have it, hell I am an idiot who put $40k into a damn Rhino (glorified golf cart), but it is faster than most :D

AZJD
03-12-2007, 04:35 PM
I just choked on my coke!:D
Thats cuz your doing it wrong!:D :D :D

460 jus getn it
03-12-2007, 05:04 PM
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s112/Woodenedsel/cigboat.jpg
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
LMAO

460 jus getn it
03-12-2007, 05:05 PM
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/1474/dunnoym2.gif (http://imageshack.us) http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/5227/whistleon7.gif (http://imageshack.us)Have to consider the source this comment is comming from.:D :D

topless
03-12-2007, 05:09 PM
Have to consider the source this comment is comming from.:D :D
No doubt. He is about as stupid as Later.:jawdrop:

trawfish
03-12-2007, 05:40 PM
That car is bad ass!!! How big is the engine though because the hood looks tiny? Can you feel the heat through the firewall when running it hard?
Ohhhh... One of those guys. If that big red Ford were a Powerstroke, I bet he'd use them fancy Splitfire Spark plugs and set set his advance to about 10deg. TDC. for more power while towing.

rrrr
03-12-2007, 05:58 PM
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s112/Woodenedsel/cigboat.jpg
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
LMFAO!!!!! Is that a stepped hull I see? :D :D

Screemy1
03-12-2007, 06:13 PM
NOT TO PICK SIDES..... but the trailer looks fine.... I have a friend that races a Porsche and puts it in a trailer smaller then that..... he can not drive it in, he opens the front side door and an electric wench brings it in, the tires glide along some rails on the floor, after in... he ties down where the wench was and ties down the back.... closes the door and there is hardling any room left except over head where he has tires and tools..... by the way.... his engine is in the back tooo... :D

Panic Button
03-12-2007, 08:39 PM
Fast Freddie-
vBulletin (the company that makes the forum here) has a cool spell check feature, when you are done typing out your message press the keys: ALT & F4 keys at the same time, it will correct the typos and grammer for you... Then these people won't give you as much grief!:)

Baja Big Dog
03-12-2007, 09:21 PM
NOT TO PICK SIDES..... but the trailer looks fine.... I have a friend that races a Porsche and puts it in a trailer smaller then that..... he can not drive it in, he opens the front side door and an electric wench brings it in, the tires glide along some rails on the floor, after in... he ties down where the wench was and ties down the back.... closes the door and there is hardling any room left except over head where he has tires and tools..... by the way.... his engine is in the back tooo... :D
Its not the width.....its the length we were talking about...:jawdrop:

Kachina26
03-12-2007, 09:28 PM
Fast Freddie-
vBulletin (the company that makes the forum here) has a cool spell check feature, when you are done typing out your message press the keys: ALT & F4 keys at the same time, it will correct the typos and grammer for you... Then these people won't give you as much grief!:)
I take it you don't use this feature on every post. :D :D :D :D That is if it were a feature :D

catman-do
03-13-2007, 06:42 AM
FF- were you driving that Ford around Havasu on Saturday? I saw a nice black on driving off the island Saturday morning. Pretty cool car, not going to hate. Hell, I wish I had one.
BWT- I believe you about the cig part. I beat the Team CRC boat this last Saturday from the ramps to the sandbar and I've only got a 496HO! Oh wait, maybe he won.... I had a few beers so my memory might have been a little distorted. :D

40FlatDeck
03-13-2007, 06:58 AM
I can't believe all the haters here! :sqeyes: Just because his posts are sometimes different doesn't mean he's an asshole, idiot, or whatever else. Freddy, you have some cool toys, keep up with the pics.:D

Caljamr
03-13-2007, 07:43 AM
This thread is exactly why i've been a "lurker" for 4 years.

Baja Big Dog
03-13-2007, 07:55 AM
This thread is exactly why i've been a "lurker" for 4 years.
WHY?

Biglue
03-13-2007, 07:59 AM
WHY?
Yeah no shit. Just don't post shit like ole FF here and you should be fine.
Just because I give FF shit every now and then, doesn't mean I won't shake the guy's hand at the river and share a beer with him. I just hope he doesn't ask me to be his throttle man when he decides to race the next Cig. :D

Jordy
03-13-2007, 08:08 AM
I just hope he doesn't ask me to be his throttle man when he decides to race the next Cig. :D
You can be in charge of the blower....
switch. :D :D :D

460 jus getn it
03-13-2007, 08:10 AM
Just because I give FF shit every now and then, doesn't mean I won't shake the guy's hand at the river and share a beer with him. I just hope he doesn't ask me to be his throttle man when he decides to race the next Cig. :D
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Magic34
03-13-2007, 08:57 AM
I can't believe all the haters here! :sqeyes: Just because his posts are sometimes different doesn't mean he's an asshole, idiot, or whatever else. Freddy, you have some cool toys, keep up with the pics.:D
Skaters suck!!!!! They are the most overreated boat being produced today.
You better have my seat ready for Saturday after the run!

Jordy
03-13-2007, 08:58 AM
I thought DCB had that market covered up. Did Skater take it over and I missed a memo??? :D :D :D
p.s. Just playing with the DCB folks. ;)

Caljamr
03-13-2007, 09:11 AM
OK, I have to admit I laughed reading the thread about racing a cig. :)
I guess I don't have the "thick skin" to take the punishment some people give out. But then again my boat can't beat a cig so I should be fine.
See look now i'm getting sucked into it.

Baja Big Dog
03-13-2007, 09:17 AM
Yea ive got some lurker buddies around here..pussies are affraid to get jumped on...thats the fun of it..its not a "boys club" dont post to make friends.:idea:

Biglue
03-13-2007, 09:28 AM
OK, I have to admit I laughed reading the thread about racing a cig. :)
I guess I don't have the "thick skin" to take the punishment some people give out. But then again my boat can't beat a cig so I should be fine.
See look now i'm getting sucked into it.
If you're not out running Cigs, it's because you don't have the proper bimini top or hitting the blower switch fast enough. :D
Yea ive got some lurker buddies around here..pussies are affraid to get jumped on...thats the fun of it..its not a "boys club" dont post to make friends.:idea:
It's not? :D
I have to admit, I lurked on here for a while before I joined also. I would crack up at the abuse that's dealt around here, I just didn't want any of it. :)

40FlatDeck
03-13-2007, 10:51 AM
You better have my seat ready for Saturday after the run!
35k Rhinos suck too.:D Yeah, your seat is open, if you want to ride in a overated boat.:)

Baja Big Dog
03-13-2007, 11:20 AM
If you're not out running Cigs, it's because you don't have the proper bimini top or hitting the blower switch fast enough. :D
It's not? :D
I have to admit, I lurked on here for a while before I joined also. I would crack up at the abuse that's dealt around here, I just didn't want any of it. :)
I tell them...you dont know how cold the water is if you dont jump in!!!!:jawdrop:

BarryMac
03-13-2007, 11:38 AM
Dude, you should've spent some of the leftovers of the sale of your "boat" on an addadicktoyou, it's obvious by reading your posts that your Penis is way to small, you need something that will make you feel better about you... :rolleyes: :D

OCMerrill
03-13-2007, 04:54 PM
Give me the cliff note version of the "Blower Switch"? The explanation has to be good.
I am thinking about changing my sig line to include something that will help my image? What ever I choose I want one with a blower switch...don't I? :D

Kachina26
03-13-2007, 06:48 PM
Give me the cliff note version of the "Blower Switch"? The explanation has to be good.
I am thinking about changing my sig line to include something that will help my image? What ever I choose I want one with a blower switch...don't I? :D
Here ya go.
thats when i lit up my supercharger and hot boxed him down the river and smoked his stogie.
Why are you guys giving him crap about turning on the blower? I thought all boats had this option :confused:
http://www.eddiemarine.com/cart/Pictures/sp_113.jpg

INSman
03-13-2007, 08:56 PM
35k Rhinos suck too.:D Yeah, your seat is open, if you want to ride in a overated boat.:)
Hey, you 2 homo's go get a room !!! Next thing, you guys will be talking about who is working the sticks :eek: :D

Devil's Advocate
03-13-2007, 08:58 PM
That Kachina selling thing seems to be going around..:idea:

ROZ
03-13-2007, 09:03 PM
Peace
OH SNAP! :D

CAHotRodBoy
03-13-2007, 09:31 PM
in the meantime i am gonna put a whipple supercharger on it ......
Maybe you need to open up the "trunk" and take a peek at the engine. You may be suprised to find there already is a blower on there.:eek:

Kachina26
03-13-2007, 09:43 PM
Maybe you need to open up the "trunk" and take a peek at the engine. You may be suprised to find there already is a blower on there.:eek:
But, but, but, there's no switch on the dash, are you sure about this???

hoolign
03-13-2007, 09:58 PM
I had one of those.. but every time I did the deed..I got zapped!:mad:

topless
03-13-2007, 10:03 PM
Ahh hell!!!! Don't tell me he smoked a cig in Havasu too.