PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriend Problems

OliverM5
03-12-2007, 12:07 PM
So my Birthday was Sunday (yesterday) and I decided to invite my brother and a few friends (and their girlfriends) out to dinner with my girlfriend and I on Saturday night. We are all standing at the bar (5 couples) waiting for our table and I put my arm around my brother's girlfriend of 5 years (like a sister to me) and and give her a quick hug - my girlfriend of 11 months looks at me and starts telling me that she is no longer gonna take me seriously and threatens to leave the dinner party.
After half of my guests talk with her to calm her down, she sits at the dinner table and totally ignores me the whole time, then proceeds to talk shit all the way home in the car.....what the fawk is wrong with women??
Her excuse: "You should not be all over any other women, only your own girlfriend". She RUINED my fawkin night....im pissed.:mad: :mad:

fatboy95
03-12-2007, 12:09 PM
So my Birthday was Sunday (yesterday) and I decided to invite my brother and a few friends (and their girlfriends) out to dinner with my girlfriend and I on Saturday night. We are all standing at the bar (5 couples) waiting for our table and I put my arm around my brother's girlfriend of 5 years (like a sister to me) and and give her a quick hug - my girlfriend of 11 months looks at me and starts telling me that she is no longer gonna take me seriously and threatens to leave the dinner party.
After half of my guests talk with her to calm her down, she sits at the dinner table and totally ignores me the whole time, then proceeds to talk shit all the way home in the car.....what the fawk is wrong with women??
Her excuse: "You should not be all over any other women, only your own girlfriend". She RUINED my fawkin night....im pissed.:mad: :mad:
She is incredibly immature. Dump her because it gets worse and she is probably seeing someone behind your back.

Jbb
03-12-2007, 12:10 PM
Time for a new girlfriend...problem solved!
next question...

Big Warlock
How old is she?

Jbb
Oh yeah....we are probably gonna need some pictures....:D

Cole Trickle
03-12-2007, 12:11 PM
Kick her.....:)
It's not gonna get any better.

Biglue
03-12-2007, 12:12 PM
THat's only an insight into what's in store for you in the future. If I were you I'd re-evaluate the situation with her. Good luck.

MR HARLEY
03-12-2007, 12:12 PM
Dtb.............

dumbandyoung
03-12-2007, 12:13 PM
http://www.susaonline.org.uk/img/articles/1281.jpg
GET OUT NOW

DCBob
03-12-2007, 12:19 PM
She is incredibly immature. Dump her because it gets worse and she is probably seeing someone behind your back.
What he said :idea:

OliverM5
03-12-2007, 12:19 PM
How old is she?
She is 25 years old....

WYRD
03-12-2007, 12:21 PM
These guys have it ALL WRONG....
Have SEX with her first then Kick her to the curb:D

Cole Trickle
03-12-2007, 12:21 PM
She is 25 years old....
Post some pics...
If she is super hot and has a good job you might consider a 1 time pass;):D

Mrs.Racer277
03-12-2007, 12:24 PM
Sounds very immature :(
Sounds like it is time to move on.
Guess you have not taken her to the lake yet??

HocusPocus
03-12-2007, 12:25 PM
i see nothing but problems and drama in your future if you stay with her.
http://www.cl.utoledo.edu/inf/exhibit/gypsy/images/Gypsy%20fortune%20teller.jpg

My Man's Sportin' Wood
03-12-2007, 12:25 PM
If you want this kind of drama for the rest of your life, stick it out. If not, get rid of her. She is way too immature for an adult relationship. This is not jr. high. Cut your losses now. If she has that much disrespect for you to not take into consideration the fact that this was your birthday, and let it go until later, then she does not deserve your respect. Bu-bye!

photo chick
03-12-2007, 12:26 PM
Ok... I thought I'd post in here to give a women's point of view.....
Dump her!!!!!!
Jealousy doesn't go away it just gets worse! Ooops looks like the women chimmed in while I was writing this, glad we all agree

HammerDown
03-12-2007, 12:29 PM
Here's a question for you...lesson learned?

R.A.D.man
Ratso......paging Sensei Ratso.

mikefd024
Jealous woman suck, lose her ASAP....

Kilrtoy
03-12-2007, 12:32 PM
Sounds to me like she has been cheating on you and was looking for the right time to come up with some BS reason to dump you...
BANGER ONE LAST TIME THEN KICK HER TO THE CURB

djunkie
03-12-2007, 12:36 PM
He should bring her around our group and see what happens. :D :D

HammerDown
03-12-2007, 12:37 PM
Yea what (he) said...^...and do it in the dirty place ;)
Correction made...

Jyruiz
03-12-2007, 12:41 PM
Yea what she said...^...and do it in the dirty place ;)
Kilrtoy is not a she.
Anyway, time to move Oliver.

ratso
03-12-2007, 12:42 PM
Sounds to me like she has been cheating on you and was looking for the right time to come up with some BS reason to dump you...
That would be my first thought. This type of chick is gonna run all over you... if you let her. Sounds to me like you might already be letting her do that, and if you are she will have zero respect for you. If you are early enough along in the relationship, kick her ass to the curb, cut off all contact, don't answer any calls... nothing. That's the only way to crack a chick like this... they will come crawling back and begging to work things out. The only way they won't do this is if (as Kilrtoy stated) they are already banging someone else... By no means marry a chick like this or get her knocked up... they will "mind fukk" you every chance they get. Enjoy the sex while it lasts because I would guess that's the only thing keeping you around and putting up with her shit...

DaddyMack
03-12-2007, 12:43 PM
Bring her to the lake... hang on another girl and tell her to find a ride.. home.. That'll learn her...lol... Well take care of her don't you worry ;):devil:
Seriously... time to go...

BoatPI
03-12-2007, 12:43 PM
DUMP HER. That attitude will always linger.

Mrs.Racer277
03-12-2007, 12:45 PM
He should bring her around our group and see what happens. :D :D
I have no idea what you are talking about. :D :D :D

455Rocket
03-12-2007, 12:45 PM
That would be my first thought. This type of chick is gonna run all over you... if you let her. Sounds to me like you might already be letting her do that, and if you are she will have zero respect for you. If you are early enough along in the relationship, kick her ass to the curb, cut off all contact, don't answer any calls... nothing. That's the only way to crack a chick like this... they will come crawling back and begging to work things out. The only way they won't do this is if (as Kilrtoy stated) they are already banging someone else... By no means marry a chick like this or get her knocked up... they will "mind fukk" you every chance they get. Enjoy the sex while it lasts because I would guess that's the only thing keeping you around and putting up with her shit...
I know about this all too much... ditto to everything here. By the way I have an engagement ring for sale if you change your mind :D

tamalewagon
03-12-2007, 12:46 PM
Consensus says...adios.

Dan Lorenze
03-12-2007, 12:48 PM
You need to DTB!!

wright27
03-12-2007, 12:51 PM
You need to lose this one for sure. I had a girl just like this. I wasted two years of my life and only got worse never better.
The worst part is trying to please her, and always walking on eggshells will literaly suck the life right out of you.
Dump her for sure.
Keep everyone posted on what you do.

OliverM5
03-12-2007, 12:52 PM
What you say sounds 100% dead on....she is super hot and gets every eye on the room on her wherever she is....the problem is that when I am around others in a social setting, she can't stand it when my attention is with others.....I can't walk on eggshells with her anymore.....

Nord
03-12-2007, 12:52 PM
Sounds like my ex!!!!
I thought she would change and tried to stick it out for 4 years. No change!!
Kick that Biatch to the curb after on last "Sexy Time" then tell her to lose your number. If you stick around, your in for a world of hurt.
~NORD~

HammerDown
03-12-2007, 12:53 PM
Kilrtoy is not a she.
rotflmao...yea this I know, I just get focusing on his Avatar in a daze and well, there you have it. :D

Biglue
03-12-2007, 12:57 PM
What you say sounds 100% dead on....she is super hot and gets every eye on the room on her wherever she is....the problem is that when I am around others in a social setting, she can't stand it when my attention is with others.....I can't walk on eggshells with her anymore.....
We don't believe you......we're gonna need pictorial proof. :D
Sounds like you're aware of this situation. Not only is she seeming like she's immature but a little self centered as well. Like I said, good luck dude. In the meantime find another hole to plug to ease the transition. :D

little rowe boat
03-12-2007, 12:59 PM
Get out while you can, The handwritting is on the wall. She showed her true colors. Ask your brother and friends and see what they have to say. Don't stay with her just because she is hot, there are lots of hot women in the world.

YeLLowBoaT
03-12-2007, 01:00 PM
what he said.

OliverM5
03-12-2007, 01:04 PM
Get out while you can, The handwritting is on the wall. She showed her true colors. Ask your brother and friends and see what they have to say. Don't stay with her just because she is hot, there are lots of hot women in the world.
She did show her true colors....I was so embarrased in front of everyone I had talked her up to prior to that night.....I know that the fact the she is one of the hottest things I've ever seen makes it hard to dump her and really see her terrible personality....everytime I go out and see how other women look compared to her, it makes me want to be with her....fawking sucks...wish I was a blind, it would make this all easier :mad:

Dave C
03-12-2007, 01:13 PM
If she is complaining about you doing nothing then why don't you bang one of her good looking friends and give her something to complain about......

909punk
03-12-2007, 01:17 PM
Let me help you out.
1. Click this link. http://blowmeuptom.com
2. Get in your car around 3pm and turn the radio to 97.1
3. Listen for a month and obey everything Tom says.
4. Get your balls back and DTB... aka.. Drop that bitch.
5. The day your going to do it.. Post here and let us know.. Call the radio station and do it on air.
Your pimp hand will be strong. Woman (still girls if you ask me) know nothing at 25.
You should not have a girlfriend.
That is all.. Your welcome.

mrs.rvrluvr
03-12-2007, 01:18 PM
She did show her true colors....I was so embarrased in front of everyone I had talked her up to prior to that night.....I know that the fact the she is one of the hottest things I've ever seen makes it hard to dump her and really see her terrible personality....everytime I go out and see how other women look compared to her, it makes me want to be with her....fawking sucks...wish I was a blind, it would make this all easier :mad:
Don't waste your time and be put through such immature BS just because she looks good. Dump her. Some other hottie will come along.

4DAY4PLAY
03-12-2007, 01:19 PM
Oh and at 25 im sure you were perfect and never jealous. This sounds like everygirl i dated in my early twentys. Shes young...you could date older and they MIGHT be more mature, but then theres other problems you will encounter such as....You better be succesful and have enough $$$ for the both of you. Her clock will be ticking and she will always be in a rush to get engaged, married and have kids all in a few year period. Or last but not least she will have baggage, maybe not kids, but a past with more men than a younger girl would, or serious ex boyfriends in which you will never know if your a rebound. Face it relationships will never be perfect. If you guys are compatible in other areas, if you find yourself lusting over her constantly, and she comes from a good family she may be a keeper. If not, kick her to the curb! Good luck!!!

yopengo
03-12-2007, 01:21 PM
I agree. :D

little rowe boat
03-12-2007, 01:21 PM
If she keeps acting the way she did, eventually it wont matter what she looks like physically be cause that ugly personality will overshadow everything good about her.

Nord
03-12-2007, 01:27 PM
The girl you will be happy with the rest of your life will be the one you are truely head over heels for. Not the bombshell with the sh*t a** attitude that you have to put up with. Unless your planning on being miserable for the rest of your life with a "hot" girl, I would move on and try not being so G*d D*mn shallow.
~NORD~

SHOTKALLIN
03-12-2007, 01:30 PM
TOM LEYKIS will call you a big fat pussy if you ran this scenario by him. Do her one last time and then DTB. What are you thinkin? Settle down at your age? With a chic thats hot but is a total bitch? Dude you got a lot to learn. Like there is only one hot chic out there and you found her first...right?
WRONG!!! DTB

plaster dave
03-12-2007, 01:30 PM
I have been there with a girl run away.

909punk
03-12-2007, 01:36 PM
Run Forrest.. Run!
http://www.stockphototalk.com/phototalk/images/forrestrunningtojonathan.jpg

Seadog
03-12-2007, 01:37 PM
After having sex with her, tell her it gets too crowded in bed. If she asks why, say her ego has a too fat a$$.

Rattle Can Lou
03-12-2007, 01:43 PM
Old guy advice....get rid of her. There are so many girls out there that will appreciate you. The deal with your brothers G/F is cool shit. People need to be more huggy feely in this world. Not uptight and jealous. Get her gone now.....RCL, been there done that and bought a t-shirt. There's a reason she was alone and without when you met her.

Trailer Park Casanova
03-12-2007, 02:01 PM
Kick her.....:)
It's not gonna get any better.
Yeah,, there it is.
Sounds like the kind of chick that'll turn on a dime.
Need to have her log in to HB and let us talk to her.

ratso
03-12-2007, 02:04 PM
Yeah,, there it is.
Sounds like the kind of chick that'll turn on a dime.
Need to have her log in to HB and let us talk to her.
...another "Thread Of The Year" possibly???:jawdrop: :D

98 Vector 21
03-12-2007, 02:07 PM
D.T.B.
To the Curb!

Goldilocks
03-12-2007, 02:11 PM
I agree with Nord's opinion on this post. This is completely shallow! :mad:
There are a lot of great looking women out there that will not act this way.

Jbb
03-12-2007, 02:13 PM
:D Run Forrest.. Run!
lmao!!!

v-drive
03-12-2007, 02:24 PM
No matter how good she looks somebody somewhere is sick of her shit and it looks like it's your turn now. Do it to her before she does it to you..v-drive

EmpirE231
03-12-2007, 02:29 PM
Sounds like a chick with major insecurities!! my buddy had one of these... platinum blonde, tan killer body, huge fake tits... all eyes on her all the time because she dressed for it. but man did she have some screws loose... he couldn't even look in another girls direction!! he thought it would get better... it only got worse, until she had convinced herself that he was so bad for her that she left HIM!
bottom line is she's insecure... and you'll have to deal with this forever! get out! or get her some counceling, if she's worth the trouble... and she better have some major +'s on the good side. :)

Baja Big Dog
03-12-2007, 02:30 PM
Like my motto to all my friends....
Show me good looking piece of asss on the street and Ill show you one miserable mutha focker at home!!!!
Go the the state records and check the date she was born. Look at number of females born on that date...ILL bet its more than ONE!!!
Hello CURB...girlfriend..........................girlfri end .....curb! Have a good life.

Firecracker
03-12-2007, 02:30 PM
I am saying this as another girlie point of view. Like everyone else has said, looks are not everything. One girl will come along that isn't the best looking girl you have ever been with, but when you get to know her, and she is right for you, she will be more attractive than anything else in the world. This chick sounds extremely immature, and I agree that you should cut your losses before it gets any worse.
Rookie..
What you do is, put it in her butt and then kick her to the curb. :devil:
And do what he said first!!! :D

cosal
03-12-2007, 02:31 PM
dump The Bitch......quick. Get The Hell Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CBadDad
03-12-2007, 02:49 PM
Dump her, but she'll be back. They always do. Then treat her like chit until she bails on you.
Everybody is a winner then.

Ziggy
03-12-2007, 02:56 PM
A blow to her ego by being dumped may be just what she needs cuz it sounds like she things her shit don't stink. May even stun her.
And let me be the first to say it in this thread.......HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
You share my sons b'date.

Mrs.HLB
03-12-2007, 02:58 PM
It seems to me maybe your insecure and think you can't find someone that is hot. It is all in the eye of the beholder. She will not change. When you find the RIGHT one she will be the most beautiful girl in the world to YOU.
Good Luck!!
Mrs.HLB

Baja Big Dog
03-12-2007, 03:04 PM
What do her boobs look like????
Did you pay for them?????

Kilrtoy
03-12-2007, 03:05 PM
Your kidding right
She is the hottest chick, What there are no other single hot chicks out there. PLEASE.... There are tons of them just waiting to be treated like a queen and in turn treat you like a king. Take some nudes of her tonight after your done with her, paste them on ***boatPICS.COM and let us all enjoy her EGO
P.S. get some of yourself respect back, we have all been there once or twn times , suck it up move on and a hotier one will be along shortly, kinda like when you miss a bus, there is always another one coming.

TahitiTiger
03-12-2007, 03:08 PM
I have watched good friends get completely ruined by women. Don't let her enslave you, DTB while you can still think for your self. Next thing you know she will have you jumping through hoops, and you will never see your friends again.

spectras only
03-12-2007, 03:19 PM
Show this thread to her ;) . Maybe she'll learn from us HB shrinks :idea: :D :D :D

lewiville
03-12-2007, 03:23 PM
http://www.susaonline.org.uk/img/articles/1281.jpg
GET OUT NOW
WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING, "BIDDY BIDDY BIDDY BUCK"

lewiville
03-12-2007, 03:27 PM
Run Forrest.. Run!
FUNNY NOW, NOT FUNNY HA HA LATER< :devil: :devil:

Trailer Park Casanova
03-12-2007, 03:37 PM
I have watched good friends get completely ruined by women. Don't let her enslave you, DTB while you can still think for your self. Next thing you know she will have you jumping through hoops, and you will never see your friends again.
One of those chix that wants you backing down & apologizing all the time and handing her your ballz.
Hit the eject button.

Dribble
03-12-2007, 03:43 PM
....what the fawk is wrong with women??
Wrong question. The question is what the fawk is wrong with that woman.
Answer: ALOT.

Troubles No More
03-12-2007, 03:57 PM
Leaving a bad relationship is not easy. To find the right person, you need to meet the wrong person. I think you have completed the first lesson.
If you are going to dance one more time with the girl then send your soldiers in with a helmet, no telling what she been up to.
Six Signs Your Relationship Is Bad for You.
1. Disrespect, Insults, putdowns, and teasing are all forms of disrespect.
2. Jealousy, Jealousy is bad news for any relationship.
3. Lies, Telling lies or being lied to always spells trouble.
4. Control, No one has the right to tell you what to do, where to go, or how to dress.
5. Must be realistic, If you or your partner can't admit your mistakes and expect forgiveness, your relationship could be causing you a lot of unnecessary anger and heartache.
6. Communication, You'll need more than good reception on your phone for good communication in a relationship.

Schiada76
03-12-2007, 04:01 PM
Per the Lone ranger....
Ta da dump
Ta da dump
Ta da dump dump dump!:D

Biglue
03-12-2007, 04:03 PM
Must be realistic,
That right there rules out most women I know and known. :D :D
Flame suit on. :jawdrop: :)

OliverM5
03-12-2007, 04:20 PM
A blow to her ego by being dumped may be just what she needs cuz it sounds like she things her shit don't stink. May even stun her.
And let me be the first to say it in this thread.......HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
You share my sons b'date.
I kicked her out of my place this morning....she's on her way home as we speak. I just can't seem to grasp the idea of my girlfriend threatening to leave my birthday party for such a stupid reason - not someone I'd want to invest more of my time in.
Thanks for the BDAY wish!! I've decided to re-celebrate next weekend without her stupid ass.....

reDECKulous
03-12-2007, 04:21 PM
lets see a pic now that she is gone

Schiada76
03-12-2007, 04:24 PM
Now that was a perfect birthday present!:D
She gave you your life to live happily ever after.

Biglue
03-12-2007, 04:24 PM
I kicked her out of my place this morning....she's on her way home as we speak. I just can't seem to grasp the idea of my girlfriend threatening to leave my birthday party for such a stupid reason - not someone I'd want to invest more of my time in.
Thanks for the BDAY wish!! I've decided to re-celebrate next weekend without her stupid ass.....
Attaboy Oliver. Now just stay away from her, which I'm sure will be the hard part. You can do it tho.

03-12-2007, 04:27 PM
Beauty is only skin deep.....ugly is clear to the bone. DTB Now...it ain't gonna get any better.

AZJD
03-12-2007, 04:38 PM
Didn't read this thread so if I am repeating this I am sorry!
GUILTY CONSCIENCE! Dump her cheating ass!

Jordy
03-12-2007, 05:00 PM
lets see a pic now that she is gone
YEAH!!!! Post up some pics now that she's gone. :D :D :D

topless
03-12-2007, 05:08 PM
Good for you. Just make sure she stays gone.:)
One other thing, did you ever make sex tapes that you can blackmail her with?

SpottedHorsepower
03-12-2007, 05:08 PM
One more woman checking in -First don't assume she's cheating.....maybe but not necessarily. And it doesn't have anything to do with maturity. It won't get any better. I was in a 15 year marriage with someone like that.....even worse. If I so much as made eye contact with a man, it meant I wanted to screw him - and I wouldn't dream of hugging anyone. I came from a very affectionate family and am a very "huggy " person. How I lasted that long I don't know. There is nothing wrong with a friendly hug. I hug everybody, men and women, it's just being friendly. Don't waste any more time. Get out now.

SpottedHorsepower
03-12-2007, 05:15 PM
Good for you. Stick to your guns and don't give her another thought. But just curious. Has she always behaved like that?

SummerBreeze
03-12-2007, 05:22 PM
Did you sleep with your brothers girlfriend????

topless
03-12-2007, 05:25 PM
Did you sleep with your brothers girlfriend????Or at least cop a feel during that long, sensual hug?

OliverM5
03-12-2007, 05:26 PM
Good for you. Stick to your guns and don't give her another thought. But just curious. Has she always behaved like that?
She has always been very worried about shiat like that - her mother left the family when she was 4 years old and she never saw or heard from her again. I think that's why she's so worried about shit like this, it probably triggers the "abandonment" feeling like I'm gonna leave her for another woman or something....
What bothers me is that it was so easy for her to want to leave my birthday over nothing...like she had no care in the world. Makes me feel like she'd walk out of our marriage the same exact way....with our children to boot. That scares the shit out of me! :(

OliverM5
03-12-2007, 05:31 PM
Attaboy Oliver. Now just stay away from her, which I'm sure will be the hard part. You can do it tho.
I feel like my summer is ruined....I've had many amazing times at the lake with her and I was planning to this summer as well....we are amazing together 80% of the time, but the other 20% she can be a loose cannon....so frustrating!!:mad:

topless
03-12-2007, 05:38 PM
I feel like my summer is ruined....I've had many amazing times at the lake with her and I was planning to this summer as well....we are amazing together 80% of the time, but the other 20% she can be a loose cannon....so frustrating!!:mad:That really sux, I'm sorry to hear it. If you really care about her, encourage her to seek help for her abandonment issues. If she cares enough about you, she'll do it and if not you did the right thing. She sounds like she really needs help and you don't need the headache. Maybe in a year after she has been in therapy, you might stand a better chance with her.

Trailer Park Casanova
03-12-2007, 05:41 PM
She has always been very worried about shiat like that - her mother left the family when she was 4 years old and she never saw or heard from her again. I think that's why she's so worried about shit like this, it probably triggers the "abandonment" feeling like I'm gonna leave her for another woman or something....
What bothers me is that it was so easy for her to want to leave my birthday over nothing...like she had no care in the world. Makes me feel like she'd walk out of our marriage the same exact way....with our children to boot. That scares the shit out of me! :(
Everyone of us has sailed through shitstorms.
No excuse to be difficult with others.
If she cared about you she'd be right there with you,, doing nice things instead of saying shitty things.

fatboy95
03-12-2007, 06:03 PM
Happy B'Day. Now remember, don't go back to her sorry ass hoping for a booty call

SummerBreeze
03-12-2007, 06:08 PM
Let me talk to her.......
I think you slept with your bro's G.F. and your not coming clean with us.

imirsh1
03-12-2007, 06:20 PM
max OUT HER C/C's,stick it in her ASS(and talk about her sister while doing it:D)wreck her car,fock her mom then DUMP THE BITCH,if you need any more advice just let me know:D
That is fawkin' funny!!

probablecause
03-12-2007, 06:34 PM
She is incredibly immature. Dump her because it gets worse and she is probably seeing someone behind your back. Amen to that! Just like a spider knows how to make a web without being taught, Girls are naturally psychotic. It is just what you are willing to tolerate is the question.

Hermosa
03-12-2007, 06:43 PM
She sounds like a stupid bitch, you are probably better off without her. Insecure big time, get rid of her before she ruins your life.

Waist Deep
03-12-2007, 06:59 PM
Get ready to build up some big forearms. Sounds like you'll be pumpin some iron soon!
Probly won't be as good as her hot mouth, but at least she won't be yelling at you for huggin your johnson.

SummerBreeze
03-12-2007, 06:59 PM
Did You Or Did You Not Sleep With Your Bro's Girl Friend
Answer Me............. Dam It

IN2-IN2MX
03-12-2007, 07:04 PM
Wait! Are you the (ex)girlfriend? ;)

OliverM5
03-12-2007, 07:12 PM
LOL...no way man...;)

EAZYKILLER2006
03-12-2007, 07:33 PM
sorry to hear your birthday was ruined...all girls:( to some point are like that :( sorry to say...we are swingers (meaning AN open relationship)...and i still get bothered... (SOMETIMES).....and hubby never does shit...but :( girls like him...AND THEY GET UP ON HIM...when i see shit :) like that...i just walk away:D that way... i dont have to see.... "anything that might bother me"...untill i drink enough...then it doesnt bother me:D ...LOL...but i would never "say anything"...and ruin everyones FUN...that just isnt right...well heck...wish i could say, after "a bit" of time goes by...things will be different...but sorry to say NOPE...we have been married 26 years...
just give her a GRIP TO DRINK...she will be alot of fun...

JB in so cal
03-12-2007, 07:42 PM
sorry to hear your birthday was ruined...all girls:( to some point are like that :( sorry to say...we are swingers (meaning AN open relationship)...and i still get bothered... (SOMETIMES).....and hubby never does shit...but :( girls like him...AND THEY GET UP ON HIM...when i see shit :) like that...i just walk away:D that way... i dont have to see.... "anything that might bother me"...untill i drink enough...then it doesnt bother me:D ...LOL...but i would never "say anything"...and ruin everyones FUN...that just isnt right...well heck...wish i could say, after "a bit" of time goes by...things will be different...but sorry to say NOPE...we have been married 26 years...
:eek: :eek: :eek: :idea:
EK,
you are a treasure, to be sure!!

AZJD
03-12-2007, 07:44 PM
WOW! Seriously EZ! If that doesn't scream disfunctional relationship. I'm not talking shit.......Just reading and stating the obvious! Do you let your husband hook it up with other girls for fear of losing him? Damn, I couldn't nor wouldn't be able to bite my tongue for 2 seconds. Just my opinion, but it sounds like you are about fed up with it and sauce it up just to go with the flow! Bummer way to have to cope with it! :(

SUBPRIME
03-12-2007, 07:45 PM
Good one, I can relate I broke up with my gal last year on my birthday, sometimes you can really see what someone's made of when these awkward situations occur on B-days. Glad I did it though, clearly someone that ruins your birthday and doesn't do everything in her power to correct the problem, is not someone you want to be with long term.
It can be tough going out again without your hot piece of arm candy..... I recomend sleeping with really hot and kinda slutty chick as soon as possible to get your mind off her!!!

Hallett19
03-12-2007, 07:51 PM
You need to lose this one for sure. I had a girl just like this. I wasted two years of my life and only got worse never better.
The worst part is trying to please her, and always walking on eggshells will literaly suck the life right out of you.
Dump her for sure.
Keep everyone posted on what you do.
I was in the exact same situation, let me guess, she goes through your phone, checks your email/myspace, always wants to know who it is when your phone rings..... Jealousy gets worse, trust me. I am getting close to my 30's and I would have grey hair right now dealing with my ex's sh!t.
Life is too short to focus your energy on NOT pissing off your g/f, I know its easier said than done, but I think its time to move on, you did the right thing bro. I'd hate to see her in a drunken jealous rage. This broad wouldnt last 5 min at the river.....
Where in LA do you live?

EAZYKILLER2006
03-12-2007, 07:56 PM
WHAT EVER ... you all are to funny...i said ....hubby never does shait...sometimes... girls drink alot... and hang on him...first :) you tell hommie ...to loose his woman... for tripping ...now ya say i am crazy... for not tripping...yea ....i go with the flow...and i happen to like to drink

78Eliminator
03-12-2007, 07:56 PM
Hallett bumps "99 Problems" when he rolls in his sled.

AZJD
03-12-2007, 08:01 PM
WHAT EVER ... you all are to funny...i said ....hubby never does shait...sometimes... girls drink alot... and hang on him...first :) you tell hommie ...to loose his woman... for tripping ...now ya say i am crazy... for not tripping...yea ....i go with the flow...and i happen to like to drink
We all like to drink! But knock some sense into those girls........:D

YeLLowBoaT
03-12-2007, 08:05 PM
Women, none of the brains, but all of the pussy. :D

IN2-IN2MX
03-12-2007, 08:07 PM
Um...yeah. Drunk girls hanging all over my boyfriend/husband probably wouldn't work for me. There's a difference between being jealous and being a pushover. Get those tramps off your man. Don't drink yourself into acceptance.

AZJD
03-12-2007, 08:10 PM
Um...yeah. Drunk girls hanging all over my boyfriend/husband probably wouldn't work for me. There's a difference between being jealous and being a pushover. Get those tramps off your man. Don't drink yourself into acceptance.
My girl and I don't fight and have no jealous issues.......that being said! If some chick is hanging all over me right in front of her I hope she can duck cuz my girl will throw a right hook!:D

Biglue
03-12-2007, 08:10 PM
There you go. :D
Sup Jessie, how are you?

IN2-IN2MX
03-12-2007, 08:14 PM
My girl and I don't fight and have no jealous issues.......that being said! If some chick is hanging all over me right in front of her I hope she can duck cuz my girl will throw a right hook!:D
Absolutely. It's a respect thing. :D
There you go. :D
Sup Jessie, how are you?
Hey hon. I'm good...happy because it's getting warmer and that means it's almost river time! How are you? :)

EAZYKILLER2006
03-12-2007, 08:17 PM
hey, i didnt hear anyone telling hommie:confused: to have his girlfriend knock some sense into "the chick"...hommie hugged...:)
lol...its all fun...no biggie...sometimes...i am just suprised :) i guess...cus, i never LET any guy get up on me...i run...i dont even like them to hug me...thats the funny part ...i can... and i dont...just cant figure out some of these girls...oh well.... thats where my friend jack comes in...but :) i would never show it bothered me...hell no ...then i look like a dork and baby...ppl dont want ppl around who trip...i say :D if anything bothers someone... just drink ...take a toke ...med ...whatever it takes..so theres no drama...who wants that shait...

Inked
03-12-2007, 08:19 PM
Damn, get a hott 21 year old (so she can drink) and forget that drama.... Fakies for life !!! I luv boobiz!!!

AZJD
03-12-2007, 08:23 PM
hey, i didnt hear anyone telling hommie:confused: to have his girlfriend knock some sense into "the chick"...hommie hugged...:)
lol...its all fun...no biggie...sometimes...i am just suprised :) i guess...cus, i never LET any guy get up on me...i run...i dont even like them to hug me...thats the funny part ...i can... and i dont...just cant figure out some of these girls...oh well.... thats where my friend jack comes in...but :) i would never show it bothered me...hell no ...then i look like a dork and baby...ppl dont want ppl around who trip...i say :D if anything bothers someone... just drink ...take a toke ...med ...whatever it takes..so theres no drama...who wants that shait...
It was his brothers girlfriend of 5 years. I think thats a little different. I am talking about girls who don't have any respect for my chick or in your case, you! Same goes for any dude that steps up to my girl and does it knowing I put that diamond on her finger. She gets first opportunity to tell him to beat it. If that doesn't work then it's my turn. I can guarantee he will like her rejection much better. Respect is huge. It's flattering to have a dude hit on my chick! Lets me know I have a hot girl, however if he wants to be an ass he will get one in return!

455Rocket
03-12-2007, 08:24 PM
I feel like my summer is ruined....I've had many amazing times at the lake with her and I was planning to this summer as well....we are amazing together 80% of the time, but the other 20% she can be a loose cannon....so frustrating!!:mad:
Nothing is ruined... I had the exact same feeling when my fiancee left. So many great times and all that... but in the first months of freedom I had more fun, with the added benefit of no relationship bullshit!! It's not a bad life once you get over the loneliness.
Oh, and if you didn't notice chicks dig boats... Boats = financial stability, success, free-flowing alcohol and bitchin parties. Recipe for success my friend.

ratso
03-12-2007, 11:47 PM
It will be more than your summer ruined if you stay with her...

SpottedHorsepower
03-13-2007, 12:15 AM
Amen to that! Just like a spider knows how to make a web without being taught, Girls are naturally psychotic. It is just what you are willing to tolerate is the question.
All of you who posted something like this are full of shit and have just as much of a problem as the girlfriend who freaked over a hug. Preconceived ideas about general populations are wrong whether it's about women, men or whatever. We are NOT all like this. And we are not all psychotic. And what are all men? Naturally asshole pieces of crap? I don't think so. Everyone should have their own chance.

uselessgrant
03-13-2007, 01:09 AM
no not all men are pieces of crap and not all women are psychotic...just most of both!!!! that's where i come in:D

topless
03-13-2007, 03:04 AM
Holy Shit EZ, You definetly need a breathalizer on your keyboard. You had a few too many drinkies winkies before posting those comments. (i know the feeling and try to avoid my computer at those times) As for chicks hanging all over your husband and he never does anything, just go up to the girls and introduce yourself and ask if you can buy them a drink. They will be all embarrassed and leave (hopefully) but if not no harm no foul.

Big Warlock
03-13-2007, 07:11 AM
WOW! Seriously EZ! If that doesn't scream disfunctional relationship. I'm not talking shit.......Just reading and stating the obvious! Do you let your husband hook it up with other girls for fear of losing him? Damn, I couldn't nor wouldn't be able to bite my tongue for 2 seconds. Just my opinion, but it sounds like you are about fed up with it and sauce it up just to go with the flow! Bummer way to have to cope with it! :(
Funny you didn't say a word when your girl was between my girl's legs??? :rolleyes:

Jordy
03-13-2007, 07:22 AM
Funny you didn't say a word when your girl was between my girl's legs??? :rolleyes:
I think it's one of those double standards... :notam: :D

probablecause
03-13-2007, 07:54 AM
All of you who posted something like this are full of shit and have just as much of a problem as the girlfriend who freaked over a hug. Preconceived ideas about general populations are wrong whether it's about women, men or whatever. We are NOT all like this. And we are not all psychotic. And what are all men? Naturally asshole pieces of crap? I don't think so. Everyone should have their own chance.
You see, that is the difference. I can admit that I am an A-hole but you and your 50+ self help/beauty magazines will never admit that you are emotionally unstable creatures. Guys are pretty much surface level - what you see is what you get. Who is talking about preconceived ideas? I am talking about historical facts that date back to the beginning of everything. Everyone does have their own chance and history has shown us the reality. Don't bore me with your "only a small portion of females have jealousy issues" crap because it is what it is. (Para Que Sepas!). Don't be a C in divorce court (asking for the world and trying to break our balls) and I might change my mind.

ratso
03-13-2007, 07:57 AM
You see, that is the difference. I can admit that I am an A-hole but you and your 50+ self help/beauty magazines will never admit that you are emotionally unstable creatures. Guys are pretty much surface level - what you see is what you get. Who is talking about preconceived ideas? I am talking about historical facts that date back to the beginning of everything. Everyone does have their own chance and history has shown us the reality. Don't bore me with your "only a small portion of females have jealousy issues" crap because it is what it is. (Para Que Sepas!)
:jawdrop: I think I'd have to agree with that somewhat...:D

Racey
03-13-2007, 08:42 AM
Yep, kick her. If she reacts like that to something so stupid it is only going to get worse.

skygod73
03-13-2007, 10:39 AM
6 Pages and still no PICS, bummer!

OliverM5
03-13-2007, 10:49 AM
So after I got rid of her yesterday morning, she called a few times and a few texts as well. Then at 2 in the morning, I started getting drunk dials from her - I guess she went out clubbing with her friends.
How disguisting....she ruins my fawking birthday weekend, then goes and parties with her friends....and all she could brag about on my voicemail was how drunk she was....I'm repulsed by her - she has added insult to injury....
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Biglue
03-13-2007, 10:56 AM
So after I got rid of her yesterday morning, she called a few times and a few texts as well. Then at 2 in the morning, I started getting drunk dials from her - I guess she went out clubbing with her friends.
How disguisting....she ruins my fawking birthday weekend, then goes and parties with her friends....and all she could brag about on my voicemail was how drunk she was....I'm repulsed by her - she has added insult to injury....
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Did she call just to rub it in? Or did she call and it just so happened to be on a drunken outing? If she's rubbing it in she's a bitch, if she doesn't have a clue that would piss you off, she's an idiot.
2:00 AM after partying on a Monday????? WTF, does she not have a job? Dude, it sounds like you're gonna be ahead of the game once you get over the lonely part.

Baja Big Dog
03-13-2007, 11:15 AM
So Im livin with this Psycho for a couple of years (yes a real psychologist), wow these people are really focked up...I tried to make it work, but the bitch wouldn't let anything go...long story short, this is repeat but its good....she was being this same type of psycho bitch and starts yelling going down the street and give me the ole "JUST LET ME OUT HERE". Well here happened to be at the parking lot of K Mart, yes pulled it in and haven't seen her since!!!!
All my biddies wives were pissed that I would let her out and not know if she got home or not!!!
She was great in bed, and boy will I miss her cat!!!!

Nord
03-13-2007, 11:33 AM
OKAY Oliver.....now you need to do the adult thing here. Go out with your buddies, and a digital camera, take pictures with a bunch of random chicks in great poses and post it as your main pic on your myspace ;) . Then clip her from your friends, and put your profile on private. The pics from the one night should let you change your main profile pic for about 2 weeks. This will make you feel better, and you might meet somebody that night that has a better attitude............Of course........this is the adult thing to do :):):)
~NORD~

reDECKulous
03-13-2007, 11:40 AM
Where is the pic????????????????????/

CBadDad
03-14-2007, 11:51 AM
Still waiting for pics. :)

SHOTKALLIN
03-14-2007, 12:05 PM
PICS!!!!

SpottedHorsepower
03-14-2007, 09:31 PM
You see, that is the difference. I can admit that I am an A-hole but you and your 50+ self help/beauty magazines will never admit that you are emotionally unstable creatures. Guys are pretty much surface level - what you see is what you get. Who is talking about preconceived ideas? I am talking about historical facts that date back to the beginning of everything. Everyone does have their own chance and history has shown us the reality. Don't bore me with your "only a small portion of females have jealousy issues" crap because it is what it is. (Para Que Sepas!). Don't be a C in divorce court (asking for the world and trying to break our balls) and I might change my mind.
First of all, if you are going to quote someone, try to get it right. (You actually used quotation marks and I never said it) I did not say only a small portion.......I said don't put ALL of us in the same catagory. I don't know where you came up with the 50+ crap and I have never in my life read a self help / beauty magazine. And as for "being a C in divorce court" -- I contributed fully to a 15 year marriage to a cheating, controling abuser. And when it was finally over, all I left with (or wanted) is what I went in with -- my furniture my car and my horse trailer. I even made a payment on HIS truck after we separated. I gave him everything we aquired together....house, furniture...Truck.....and I never asked for a dime in alimony. And with everything he did, I could have gotten plenty where I live. I never said "only a small portion" I know plenty of women who are total bitches. I just said don't put ALL of us there.

probablecause
03-14-2007, 09:42 PM
First of all, if you are going to quote someone, try to get it right. (You actually used quotation marks and I never said it) I did not say only a small portion.......I said don't put ALL of us in the same catagory. I don't know where you came up with the 50+ crap and I have never in my life read a self help / beauty magazine. And as for "being a C in divorce court" -- I contributed fully to a 15 year marriage to a cheating, controling abuser. And when it was finally over, all I left with (or wanted) is what I went in with -- my furniture my car and my horse trailer. I even made a payment on HIS truck after we separated. I gave him everything we aquired together....house, furniture...Truck.....and I never asked for a dime in alimony. And with everything he did, I could have gotten plenty where I live. I never said "only a small portion" I know plenty of women who are total bitches. I just said don't put ALL of us there.
If you made his truck payment, that tells me you had nothing to sink your teeth into. The bottom line is that women, when they get upset, if afforded the opportunity, will bust a guy's balls and what better arena than divorce court or chicken $hit custody issues. I have seen the depositions where the women acuses the man of doing heroin, kicking her ass for 10 years (all B.S.), and having sex with his exhaust pipe, just so she can be paid for spreading her legs and giving birth. There are far too many of these incidents than the "dodo-bird" type sightings of woman who just walked away without asking for anything. Most of these were because there was nothing to go after anyway.

IN2-IN2MX
03-14-2007, 09:44 PM
OKAY Oliver.....now you need to do the adult thing here. Go out with your buddies, and a digital camera, take pictures with a bunch of random chicks in great poses and post it as your main pic on your myspace ;) . Then clip her from your friends, and put your profile on private. The pics from the one night should let you change your main profile pic for about 2 weeks. This will make you feel better, and you might meet somebody that night that has a better attitude............Of course........this is the adult thing to do :):):)
~NORD~
LOL! :D

probablecause
03-14-2007, 09:45 PM
Oh my God, another story about the very few normal women out there in the post entitled, "Custody issue/questions". Good thing you are above that. See, the fangs come out and stay out, if allowed.

SpottedHorsepower
03-14-2007, 09:58 PM
If you made his truck payment, that tells me you had nothing to sink your teeth into. The bottom line is that women, when they get upset, if afforded the opportunity, will bust a guy's balls and what better arena than divorce court or chicken $hit custody issues. I have seen the depositions where the women acuses the man of doing heroin, kicking her ass for 10 years (all B.S.), and having sex with his exhaust pipe, just so she can be paid for spreading her legs and giving birth. There are far too many of these incidents than the "dodo-bird" type sightings of woman who just walked away without asking for anything. Most of these were because there was nothing to go after anyway.
I don't know what you mean by I had nothing to sink my teeth into. You are obviously just not going to get it. I didn't want to "sink my teeth" into anything. I made the payment because it was right after he left and the money had not been split up. I could have just gone to the bank and cleaned it out, but at the time it was still our money and I was just being fair. You are still generalizing. Yes, I agree there are plenty of bitches out there. I just said -- again -- we're NOT ALL LIKE THAT. ( You must have really gotten screwed! Just what did she take you for?) And yes, we have a son. And I didn't get paid a dime for having him. And I didn't get any money for being married for 15 years......and I didn't take any "stuff". BECAUSE I DIDN'T ASK FOR IT! Get it now?

lucky
03-15-2007, 07:04 AM
get a new girlfriend ??? Or keep US informed so we can give you all the worldly advise of ***boat :)

probablecause
03-15-2007, 07:20 AM
I don't know what you mean by I had nothing to sink my teeth into. You are obviously just not going to get it. I didn't want to "sink my teeth" into anything. I made the payment because it was right after he left and the money had not been split up. I could have just gone to the bank and cleaned it out, but at the time it was still our money and I was just being fair. You are still generalizing. Yes, I agree there are plenty of bitches out there. I just said -- again -- we're NOT ALL LIKE THAT. ( You must have really gotten screwed! Just what did she take you for?) And yes, we have a son. And I didn't get paid a dime for having him. And I didn't get any money for being married for 15 years......and I didn't take any "stuff". BECAUSE I DIDN'T ASK FOR IT! Get it now?
Then you are the anomoly. Everyone here knows the reality of things. I am glad to have met a woman, that when tested, is a stand-up gal. However, they are few and far between. Don't get me wrong, an ex should pay support if kids are involved but the "going for the throat" mentality and insecurity issues (ie. the original topic of this post) slay far to many "good" guys.

Misogynist
03-16-2007, 10:16 PM
It will be more than your summer ruined if you stay with her...
Oh wise Master Ratso.... please answer this question for your humble pupil.... "If a man speaks in a forest and no woman is there to hear his words.... is he still wrong?".......... :idea: ........ :D

OliverM5
03-16-2007, 10:54 PM
get a new girlfriend ??? Or keep US informed so we can give you all the worldly advise of ***boat :)
No new girlfriend yet....I've been with this woman for about a year and the 80% of the time when things are good, they are amazingly good. I'm just laying low for now, just taking time to think about things while we are not together....did I tell you that I hate women??? LOL :D :D :mad: :D

EAZYKILLER2006
04-10-2007, 09:27 PM
No new girlfriend yet....I've been with this woman for about a year and the 80% of the time when things are good, they are amazingly good. I'm just laying low for now, just taking time to think about things while we are not together....did I tell you that I hate women??? LOL :D :D :mad: :D
well? so what was the ending to this story? did you end up back with her?
or are you just layin low...

franky
04-10-2007, 09:39 PM
well? so what was the ending to this story? did you end up back with her?
or are you just layin low...
Yeah, inquiring minds want to know. This thread is hilarious!

dumbandyoung
04-10-2007, 09:41 PM
hahaha it like hoatboat is the Dr Phil show with all these relationship threads.. I know i know Im guilty of it too:D

Rexone
04-10-2007, 09:51 PM
So maybe you can just move out a couple days a week and on your birthdays. :idea: :rolleyes:
(no I haven't read the whole thread, but did read the first and last posts.)... :D
good luck, Dr Phil.

ROZ
04-10-2007, 10:02 PM
GET OUT NOW! I guarantee that your friends and family are wondering what the hell you see in her... especially the ones who spent time trying to calm her down? WTF is that all about... The last thing anyone, including you, wants to do is spend the next 9 years on eggshells when around her....
Dude, I am speaking from experience... Right now I am in the final stages of divorcing a woman who just might possibly be your gf's evil twin...
my man's sporting wood's first post is right on the money...