PDA

View Full Version : Roadside Piracy!!!!

rrrr
03-12-2007, 01:08 PM
Dragboat runs an 18 wheeler......
Seems that he was hijacked the other day after he picked up a hitchiker......forced to turn off at a rest area, the hijacker marched him into the woods. After robbing him, the hijacker made him strip naked, and tied dragboat's hands to his ankles, left him there, and took his truck.
It took him an hour to hop back to the rest area tied up like that.....as he hopped out of the underbrush, the driver of another truck leaving the rest area looked over, realized he knew the victim, stopped, and the guy rolled down his window.....
"Dragboat, is that you? What the **** happened?"
Dragboat replied "396! Thank God it's you! I was hijacked, the guy took my money and clothes, tied me up all bent over like this, and stole my truck."
396 looked over the situation, climbed down from the cab, and started to unfasten his belt and pants.
"By God, draggy, this just ain't your day, is it?"
:jawdrop: :D :D

jbone
03-12-2007, 02:12 PM
I don't even know these guys and this is still funny.
With friends like that, this Draggy guy doesn't need enemies.
J

Kim Hanson
03-12-2007, 02:43 PM
Dragboat runs an 18 wheeler......
Seems that he was hijacked the other day after he picked up a hitchiker......forced to turn off at a rest area, the hijacker marched him into the woods. After robbing him, the hijacker made him strip naked, and tied dragboat's hands to his ankles, left him there, and took his truck.
It took him an hour to hop back to the rest area tied up like that.....as he hopped out of the underbrush, the driver of another truck leaving the rest area looked over, realized he knew the victim, stopped, and the guy rolled down his window.....
"Dragboat, is that you? What the **** happened?"
Dragboat replied "396! Thank God it's you! I was hijacked, the guy took my money and clothes, tied me up all bent over like this, and stole my truck."
396 looked over the situation, climbed down from the cab, and started to unfasten his belt and pants.
"By God, draggy, this just ain't your day, is it?"
:jawdrop: :D :D
LMAO.........( . )( . )..............:D :D

Kim Hanson
03-12-2007, 02:43 PM
I don't even know these guys and this is still funny.
With friends like that, this Draggy guy doesn't need enemies.
J
He wants a License to BenchRace :jawdrop: ........( . )( . ).........:D :D

Biglue
03-12-2007, 03:21 PM
Lmao.....

460 jus getn it
03-12-2007, 05:07 PM
Hahahahahahahaha

NUTHIN
03-12-2007, 05:48 PM
Lmao:d

SmokinLowriderSS
03-13-2007, 03:01 PM
LMFAO!!!! :sqeyes:

dragboat
03-13-2007, 08:37 PM
He wants a License to BenchRace :jawdrop: ........( . )( . ).........:D :D
LMFAO!
AND I WANT MY F-N TRUCK BACK !!!!! :D :D :D

Kim Hanson
03-14-2007, 04:41 PM
LMFAO!
Was that you :D :D .........( . )( . ).............

dragboat
03-16-2007, 08:50 PM
I knew that was you !!!!! I was driving for Roland's Sheep Ranch when someone on the side of the road stuck out a thumb. They looked familier, come to think about it, the hitcher and all of the sheep in the 53'er had a family resemblence. It makes sence now that Roland, as he counted them on to the trailer called them 1 little 2little 3little Hansons 4little 5little 6little Hansons.....................:D :D :D .................And they were all smiling!!!:D :D :D EEWWEEE!!!!

rrrr
03-17-2007, 07:44 AM
I think it's sposed to be "Was that EWE?", Kim.
:D

SmokinLowriderSS
03-17-2007, 08:04 AM
LMFAO!
Insurance .... and a good therapist dragboat. :idea:

Kim Hanson
03-17-2007, 06:10 PM
I knew that was you !!!!! I was driving for Roland's Sheep Ranch when someone on the side of the road stuck out a thumb. They looked familier, come to think about it, the hitcher and all of the sheep in the 53'er had a family resemblence. It makes sence now that Roland, as he counted them on to the trailer called them 1 little 2little 3little Hansons 4little 5little 6little Hansons.....................:D :D :D .................And they were all smiling!!!:D :D :D EEWWEEE!!!!
So you are the people selling velcro gloves to any takers, eue.........( . )( . )......I will be calling the SPCA right now :D :D Donald get the hell away from this shit now, I heard you got 12 pairs :( ..........( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
03-17-2007, 06:12 PM
I think it's sposed to be "Was that EWE?", Kim.
:D
Bahhhhhhhaaaa, oh yeah, that was boooooooooaaaaaaa :D :D ..........( . )( . ).......