PDA

View Full Version : Bakersfield Roll Call

Jetboatguru
04-21-2003, 08:07 AM
Sorry for not making the Needles deal. We have a race this weekend. Just make sure nobody breaks their boat and can't make Fathers Day up here.
I hope all of the people that attend the Needles Bash have a safe and wild time.
So who is going to be in Bakersfield?
Stix 818, is the old man gonna make it?
Flyte, Bung, T-bag, BT273 Tr4 ?

BigBoyToys
04-21-2003, 08:29 AM
We'll be there Friday around noon

T-Bag
04-21-2003, 10:13 AM
I talked to Flyt and Bung there attending I will be arriving on friday about noon.Unfortunatlly BT273 will not be in attendance this time.(scared of fightin whitey). Hopefully I can stay walking straight this time. I think EVERYONE needs to give ol' bt273 and give him shit for the noshow!!!! see ya down there.

T-Bag
04-21-2003, 10:14 AM
Jetboatguru:
Sorry for not making the Needles deal. We have a race this weekend. Just make sure nobody breaks their boat and can't make Fathers Day up here.
I hope all of the people that attend the Needles Bash have a safe and wild time.
So who is going to be in Bakersfield?
Stix 818, is the old man gonna make it?
Flyte, Bung, T-bag, BT273 Tr4 ? What will the guru be driving this weekend ??????

bt273
04-21-2003, 04:23 PM
Why would you think I would be afraid of that thing? I think I would be worried about Loss Wages,it took a little time to catch the white boat,and the other boat that was there looked like it got the better of you, I think I would be more worried about the tune-up needed to make ALL that $$$$ in a proven boat go!!!!!!!!!just food for thought there Waldo.

Sangster
04-21-2003, 05:05 PM
BT273..We cant make it to Bako either. :rolleyes: .We can always swing over to CFW for the afternoon on Sunday..Might be fun.... :D

ACCEPTENCE
04-21-2003, 06:22 PM
Roll call nothin, I'm wonderin if the old man is gonna clean house in the blown gas flat class??? and if not who is???
Kinda makes ya go Humm...

77charger
04-21-2003, 06:51 PM
we're trying we aint for sure yet but hoping we have a couple of things to get done to the boat.

Jetboatguru
04-21-2003, 07:14 PM
You could always bring your "runner" out to the races Mr Acceptence. Are you going to make CFW on Fathers day?
If so, I would bet that there is no less than a grip of boats that would be happy to hand you your ass. :D :D

Sangster
04-21-2003, 07:16 PM
AAhhhhh...How many boats are in a GRIP... :confused:

Monkey Bung
04-21-2003, 07:21 PM
Bungs there. Flytes there. BT273 well pick you up on the way. :D

ACCEPTENCE
04-21-2003, 07:44 PM
Jetboatguru:
You could always bring your "runner" out to the races Mr Acceptence. Are you going to make CFW on Fathers day?
If so, I would bet that there is no less than a grip of boats that would be happy to hand you your ass. :D :D Bin there, done that and dominated.
Chickin shit tear downs only to prove legal.
Still dominated!!! Been there done that too.
Old news, all done with that.
No need for white slips, I know I'm fast wink
Planning the trip up for fathers day.
Looking forward to meeting the "grip"
If my ass is handed to me there by the grip...well I'll say thank you. Course many have tried and most have failed. But I gotta thank them for trying :D :D :D
Fun is good to have, I'm all for it. :cool:

Sangster
04-21-2003, 07:52 PM
Hey Acceptance...At CFW it's "Run what you Brung".. There are no excuses. North, South, East or West..

ACCEPTENCE
04-21-2003, 07:54 PM
Works for me, sounds like you guys have one hell of a party up there. I can deal with that :D

Sangster
04-21-2003, 07:56 PM
From what I hear you guys will fit right in.....
[ April 22, 2003, 08:24 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

stix818
04-21-2003, 08:26 PM
No it doesn't look like it. We took the heads (old man's motor) off to fix this damn water leak before it gets late into the season. Found that the water was coming around the sleeve and up the stud into 4 of the intake ports. Problem hopefully solved. Tony, are you going to Phoenix? Both boats will be in attendance. Can't wait!!! pig_flyi

Jetboatguru
04-22-2003, 08:15 AM
Stix, We will be in Phoenix with the TAF. Bakersfield we will have the PGF and TAF. Sorry to hear about the water leak. Hope you guys get it handled and are back out at the races soon.
Acceptence, We are all looking forward to meeting you guys from below the Mason Dixon line. Be safe this weekend.

T-Bag
04-22-2003, 08:23 AM
bt273:
Why would you think I would be afraid of that thing? I think I would be worried about Loss Wages,it took a little time to catch the white boat,and the other boat that was there looked like it got the better of you, I think I would be more worried about the tune-up needed to make ALL that $$$$ in a proven boat go!!!!!!!!!just food for thought there Waldo. I thought I saw fightin whitey blow by your ride at the lake, you know as well as I that the white boat left far before me or did you forget (you can come watch the tape) As for Las Wages, at least I have a GOOD chance to beat him unlike some black boat. Why is the guy who is at the BACK of the pack and not even going this weekend stirring the most shit!!!!!!!just some food for thought there JJ (jetboat jimmy)

Bad Meds
04-22-2003, 08:36 AM
Hey , There should be a black boat at CFW Fathers day to play with Acceptence wink
Can't wait for the fun :D

Monkey Bung
04-22-2003, 09:30 AM
T-Bag:
bt273:
Why would you think I would be afraid of that thing? I think I would be worried about Loss Wages,it took a little time to catch the white boat,and the other boat that was there looked like it got the better of you, I think I would be more worried about the tune-up needed to make ALL that $$$$ in a proven boat go!!!!!!!!!just food for thought there Waldo. I thought I saw fightin whitey blow by your ride at the lake, you know as well as I that the white boat left far before me or did you forget (you can come watch the tape) As for Las Wages, at least I have a GOOD chance to beat him unlike some black boat. Why is the guy who is at the BACK of the pack and not even going this weekend stirring the most shit!!!!!!!just some food for thought there JJ (jetboat jimmy) LMAO :D :D

boat030
04-22-2003, 01:27 PM
We will be there with the old Hondo. It's been a while i can't to get back in the seat :D

dossangers
04-22-2003, 02:03 PM
Sangster:
From what I hear you guy will fit right in..... Us so cals are not afraid to stand on the gas or PARTY!!!

Sangster
04-22-2003, 03:01 PM
dossangers:
Sangster:
From what I hear you guy will fit right in..... Us so cals are not afraid to stand on the gas or PARTY!!! Sounds like everyboby will have a Full Dance Card..I'm sure the matchups will begin as soon as everyone knows who's coming..... :D :D

77charger
04-22-2003, 04:09 PM
decided we aint going to make this race.going two weeks in a row is a little too much being that it will be our first time racing.So the ihba opener it will be.

stix818
04-22-2003, 06:34 PM
They'll be ready for Phoenix. No more RTV (Thank God!!).

bt273
04-22-2003, 07:21 PM
T-Bag:
bt273:
Why would you think I would be afraid of that thing? I think I would be worried about Loss Wages,it took a little time to catch the white boat,and the other boat that was there looked like it got the better of you, I think I would be more worried about the tune-up needed to make ALL that $$$$ in a proven boat go!!!!!!!!!just food for thought there Waldo. I thought I saw fightin whitey blow by your ride at the lake, you know as well as I that the white boat left far before me or did you forget (you can come watch the tape) As for Las Wages, at least I have a GOOD chance to beat him unlike some black boat. Why is the guy who is at the BACK of the pack and not even going this weekend stirring the most shit!!!!!!!just some food for thought there JJ (jetboat jimmy) I guess I don't have that unlimited $$$ supply to get that fast,oh well, at least it is paid for,it is what it is!!!! :D would you like the knife back or twist it a little more.

T-Bag
04-22-2003, 07:40 PM
I thought it was a double sided blade, at least it sure sounds like it!!!!!!!!

stix818
04-22-2003, 09:05 PM
Sure been a lot of $hit being stirred up lately. Seems everyone is a little over excited for all the festivities coming up. Everyone relax, take a deep breath and count to 10.

smalls
04-23-2003, 07:23 AM
Mullets Gone Bad,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

T-Bag
04-23-2003, 09:57 AM
Stix818:
Sure been a lot of $hit being stirred up lately. Seems everyone is a little over excited for all the festivities coming up. Everyone relax, take a deep breath and count to 10. Maybe we should just all head to spot 19!!!!! :D :cool: :D

Sangster
04-23-2003, 12:06 PM
Sounds good to me... :D

BigBoyToys
04-23-2003, 06:50 PM
T-Bag:
Stix818:
Sure been a lot of $hit being stirred up lately. Seems everyone is a little over excited for all the festivities coming up. Everyone relax, take a deep breath and count to 10. Maybe we should just all head to spot 19!!!!! :D :cool: :D Uh...not on fathers day weekend :rolleyes: I'm pretty sure ther's gonna be a family with kids at spot 19 on fathers day weekend...... wink :D :D

T-Bag
04-24-2003, 06:09 AM
BigBoyToys:
T-Bag:
Stix818:
Sure been a lot of $hit being stirred up lately. Seems everyone is a little over excited for all the festivities coming up. Everyone relax, take a deep breath and count to 10. Maybe we should just all head to spot 19!!!!! :D :cool: :D Uh...not on fathers day weekend :rolleyes: I'm pretty sure ther's gonna be a family with kids at spot 19 on fathers day weekend...... wink :D :D Correction spot 18!!!(spot 19 is the code)

Sangster
04-24-2003, 06:11 AM
Nothin' like GOOD Nieghbors I always say.... :D

Monkey Bung
04-24-2003, 08:04 PM
HHHMMMMMMMMMM SPOT 19!!!! :D