PDA

View Full Version : first crash of 2007 in havasu

boatnam2
03-12-2007, 06:01 PM
anybody hear about it,probaly not i think it happened after everyone had left.

BoatFloating
03-12-2007, 06:06 PM
Well speak up..... You know how to keep a retard in suspense????? I'll tell you tomorrow....:D

boatnam2
03-12-2007, 06:10 PM
i think it was just your run of the mill hit the shore flip over ejected deal,no serious injuries.

dicudmore
03-12-2007, 06:12 PM
didn't hear about that--but I did witness a Magic deck boat run up over the back of a tourney boat @ Windsor saturday afternoon 4:00 or so. Dropping his passenger off, hit forward instead of reverse, climbed up over the tourney boat (about 5 feet) and hit the pole on the end of the dock. Punched a BIG hole in the Magic :( Didn't see any punches exchanged...

purrfecttremor
03-12-2007, 06:17 PM
Ouch! That seems har to do.:idea:

Boatcop
03-12-2007, 06:19 PM
We had the first crash on the Parker Strip, Saturday.
Rescue boat from the Ski Races ran up and onto a moored unoccupied pontoon boat at Miraleste Shores. No injuries.
Wasn't going to a wreck or anything, just lost control and ran into the dock and pontoon.

pixilatedpussy
03-12-2007, 06:19 PM
didn't hear about that--but I did witness a Magic deck boat run up over the back of a tourney boat @ Windsor saturday afternoon 4:00 or so. Dropping his passenger off, hit forward instead of reverse, climbed up over the tourney boat (about 5 feet) and hit the pole on the end of the dock. Punched a BIG hole in the Magic :( Didn't see any punches exchanged...
:( :( Man....:jawdrop: I would have freaked!

TCHB
03-12-2007, 06:24 PM
It is scary to think that people at the ramp can cause this kind of hurt!

boatnam2
03-12-2007, 06:26 PM
Rescue boat from the Ski Races ran up and onto a moored unoccupied pontoon boat at Miraleste Shores. No injuries.
Wasn't going to a wreck or anything, just lost control and ran into the dock and pontoon.
you no its bad when a resue boat needs a rescue boat.pretty good races all weekend i must say.

dicudmore
03-12-2007, 06:28 PM
oops forgot one--f'ing Windsor...also Sunday Mark (vegas36cat) was standing next to his truck with my trailer in the water, older gentleman backing a pontoon trailer tried to hit him, somebody on the dock yelled and Mark jumped out of the way--so the guy hit my trailer instead :mad:

raff
03-12-2007, 06:36 PM
oops forgot one--f'ing Windsor...also Sunday Mark (vegas36cat) was standing next to his truck with my trailer in the water, older gentleman backing a pontoon trailer tried to hit him, somebody on the dock yelled and Mark jumped out of the way--so the guy hit my trailer instead :mad:
that sucks, hope the trailer is not to bad.

dicudmore
03-12-2007, 06:44 PM
that sucks, hope the trailer is not to bad.
no damage--just annoyance...he had to move the truck over a lane and I had to back up and spin around and come back in to get on, of course making everybody else wait behind me

sleekcraft137
03-12-2007, 07:01 PM
oops forgot one--f'ing Windsor...also Sunday Mark (vegas36cat) was standing next to his truck with my trailer in the water, older gentleman backing a pontoon trailer tried to hit him, somebody on the dock yelled and Mark jumped out of the way--so the guy hit my trailer instead :mad:Any punches thrown??:D

raff
03-12-2007, 07:01 PM
no damage--just annoyance...he had to move the truck over a lane and I had to back up and spin around and come back in to get on, of course making everybody else wait behind me
Good to hear, I'll take alittle annoyance over damage any day.
We will be out on the 23rd you going tobe around?

Kilrtoy
03-12-2007, 07:10 PM
TRIED TO HIT HIM
or was an accident

Kilrtoy
03-12-2007, 07:12 PM
That is all you have ?????:devil: :devil: :devil:

Faceaz
03-12-2007, 07:38 PM
Not sure if that's the person I'd want rushing up to me, if I was injured in the water.

dicudmore
03-12-2007, 07:44 PM
TRIED TO HIT HIM
or was an accident
tried to hit him should have read--poor old dude didn't realize he was backing his trailer where mine was parked and Mark was standing--he literally missed him by a couple inches as Mark jumped up on the trailer and then he did clip the trailer...I think he was using the force instead of the eyes open technique.

dicudmore
03-12-2007, 07:45 PM
Any punches thrown??:D
negative--old person, what ya gonna do??

dicudmore
03-12-2007, 07:46 PM
Good to hear, I'll take alittle annoyance over damage any day.
We will be out on the 23rd you going tobe around?
of course :D

vmjtc3
03-12-2007, 07:52 PM
negative--old person, what ya gonna do??
Could possibly be the only reason Bob is still alive as we speak!!:D

slowinhavasu
03-12-2007, 07:56 PM
Late Sat. night ....people leave sand bar in a Warlock around 25', head straight across and beach the boat ,rolls end over end, people ejected.....
First dumb ass of the year....check....put kids on other boat...maybe not all that dumb....:idea:

Kilrtoy
03-12-2007, 07:59 PM
Late Sat. night ....people leave sand bar in a Warlock around 25', head straight across and beach the boat ,rolls end over end, people ejected.....
First dumb ass of the year....check....put kids on other boat...maybe not all that dumb....:idea:
They drove across the sandbar, you have to be kidding me

slowinhavasu
03-12-2007, 08:04 PM
They drove across the sandbar, you have to be kidding me
My understanding is they headed west instead of northwest, where the water is......onto the baech...boat upside down on the sand, people in the weeds...beat up but Ok.... ?????

Baja Big Dog
03-12-2007, 09:33 PM
My understanding is they headed west instead of northwest, where the water is......onto the baech...boat upside down on the sand, people in the weeds...beat up but Ok.... ?????
Shocking???? think not.:eek:

Kilrtoy
03-12-2007, 09:36 PM
I take it they were coming south and went way wide in the turn or what...

boatnam2
03-13-2007, 04:56 AM
that is the one.pretty lucky i heard that the branches went all the way through the seats and could of killed someone very easily so they got to walk away which is a good thing.

Not So Fast
03-13-2007, 05:07 AM
Damn Dan, I guess I left to soon. I saw you guys heading in but decided to go home as there wasn't much going on there. Hope you are all OK! Ramps are a never ending source of entertainment. People always ask why are you here so much?? NSF

catman-do
03-13-2007, 06:22 AM
Damn, that sucks. We were there on Saturday until about 5 in the evening too.

Mr. Crusader 83
03-13-2007, 06:24 AM
I spoke with some cops in the channel on sunday that said there was a boat with father and son in it coming down river above the sandbar, the driver went left instead of right around the sandbar and stuck the boat. Father and son were ejected from the boat but nothing serious.

That Guy
03-13-2007, 08:11 AM
I think he was using the force instead of the eyes open technique.
That was funny...glad everyone was ok....:)

707dog
03-13-2007, 09:20 AM
daaaamn.... atleast the kidz was safe first and formost...